Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
hitman holla knocks out barber

Old 10-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #81
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
watch all the butthurt comments I'm bout to get....
"whats race got to do with it"
"but he threw a sucker punch"
"I don't agree with incarceration but if you viciously attack a man outside using words you've rehearsed for 5 hours... I don't support you"
race has nothing to do with anything itt. if anyone is projecting their own insecurities, it'd be you, mr. blaze. literally 1 person brought up charges and you're correlating that to racism, assuming sky2real is white, and applying his statements to me for some reason.

i don't even know what your last little stupid quote means.

like i said, it's not about fighting, law, race, whatever, it's about ethics. you apparently think waiting to hit some drunk dude with their hands down is a-okay. hey man, do you.

Quote:
bro rm is the worst at it...

first its "send him to jail for throwing a punch"
its these little weak ass white boys who been enamored with black battle rap culture their entire life but have never stood in a room with more than 20% of the room being non-white. they got all the moves and counter moves down on how to win a fight properly but none have been in an actual fight. go figure.
LOL, usually when you said "first its" or some variation, you follow-up with a second related point. i legit can't follow anything you're saying, bro. it's like you're drawing random cliches from a hat and mad gabbing them together.

one person said jail him for sucker punching dude. not everyone and def not me. you consider this scenario 2 fellas shooting the fair one and others like myself don't. and that's fine.

nobody is giving out fight tips brah. and you sound like a dipshit yelling at clouds, dissing imaginary people for being white, and for not having been in a room with minorities LOL also how did you come up with 20% that's an interesting ratio

LOL, it cracks me up because you legit sound racist here, and i don't mean against whites. you are blending race with weird standalone topics, such as fighting/violence, making it seem like a room full of minorities is some dangerous situation or that all minorities vs whites are inherently violent folk who would crush these pansy whities.

take it down a notch. call me a frail white dude who is apparently racist and can't fight. u are mixing up and muddling what could be relevant statements by going all over the place

what i think ur trying to say with ur lil reptile brain is:

"you spend all day watching battle rap which is primarily run/showcasing black artists, many of which are in the "street" style of rap, and live that life. you sit from the comfort of your suburb, eating donuts, and cheer on the rough imagery of a lifestyle you know nothing about. and in the type of environment that a lot of these battle rappers u idolize live in/grew up in, this type of shit is normal. and now you're shocked and demanding they get locked up, despite cheering at the shit when they rap."

that's as much of a salient point as i could extrapolate since i'd have to start talking about 20% of minority crowds, racism, and WHAT IF THE BARBER HAD A CAR type shit and of course fitting in some sort of fight tips for a 1 punch blind side (???)

how's my aim, are we at least getting closer? cuz i can agree with a lot of that, just not how ur framing it and over this terrible example

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:33 PM   #82
irvsykeg

Quote:
Battle rap fans will jack off to rappers rapping about murdering their whole family but anytime a punch is thrown there's always a handful of pussies talking about "omg what a savage"

SMH its just a punch. imagine what goes on daily when cameras aren't on. go outside. get some pussy instead of being one.
i don't think that's an accurate statement, though. can you think of many examples of people being punched in battle rap? although i guess we have to narrow it down to black rappers since it's about race.

i think it's lame to purposely hit someone when they aren't looking in general. it's even more lame when someone has 0 chance to win the fight against you. it's another level of lame to have your young son record it so you can upload it to the net and brag about it. that's never some shit i would think is cool, because it's not, and race has nothing to do with it.

i guess you're just way more macho than me, but i am acutely aware of how easy it is for "just a punch" to cause serious damage. i'm old now and less rowdy than before (have gone from 0 punches thrown ever to running at slightest sign of aggression) but i don't consider throwing a 100% shot on an unsuspecting person cool or fair or "just a punch"

i hate when someone is totally out of it and another person is hitting them. that shit is unsettling. but i guess it's because i'm a sheltered ass white boy who don't understand how shit is. or i just don't think it's cool, mature, or admirable to hit someone who ain't a threat for cool points.

:-/

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)

Last edited by irvsykeg; 10-16-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:39 PM   #83
irvsykeg

ayyyyyyy just a punch! i'll be honest, i didn't watch this and i won't, but this shit is horrific to me. and this scenario in the barber shop ain't that far fetched.

unofficial numbers got 80 one punch fatalities since 2007 damn son thats crazy

Old 10-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #84
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
people get punched every day b.
stop being a wussy.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #85
irvsykeg

now you're just being purposely obtuse, jus BLAAAAAZE. the frequency of something doesn't make the action less deplorable, but we both know that. just like we both know i was never in shock or scared that people punch one another.

again, you seem to condone sucker punching drunk and annoying folks to boost the ol' ego, so i can understand why this ain't shit to you.

Old 10-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #86
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Holy shit at all the words in this thread

I saw nothing wrong with what hitman did, I just think it’s kinda lame to post the footage. When you fucking with someone’s kids, that might sometimes send them into an emotional frenzy and from that you might get a violent reaction. Hopefully dude learned a lesson
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:26 PM   #87
irvsykeg

1:38 baby

Old 10-16-2018, 08:26 PM   #88
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
sorry for the novel. its unlike me, i am tired
you don't have to lie man
Old 10-16-2018, 11:52 PM   #89
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Holy shit at all the words in this thread

I saw nothing wrong with what hitman did, I just think itís kinda lame to post the footage. When you fucking with someoneís kids, that might sometimes send them into an emotional frenzy and from that you might get a violent reaction. Hopefully dude learned a lesson
thank you

he didn't need to clobber him more than once but you pretty much echo my humble opinion in a concise manner

cheers
Old 10-17-2018, 01:25 AM   #90
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
you don't have to lie man
thatsthejoke.jpg

Old 10-17-2018, 01:34 AM   #91
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
He posted a video of himself stealing on someone...he wishing he catches a charge. No honour in that dumb shit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Still got adults acting like children
Old 10-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #92
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
so make a press for dude being fucked up in public...thats illegal too. and just as more if not dangerous if a vehicle is involved...

its just lame to see huge fans of battle rap wish for the incarceration of a man for an altercation that happened between two men. the other dude had hands as well. hitman didn't knock him out. dude could've fought back but he was drunk and being rude. its a fight. fights happen...

ya'll sound hella coppish and I'm just sad because I expect battle rap fans to be hella progressive but every now and then those small signs of racism in these faggots starts to shine thru
You fucking moron lmaooo. Hitman was completely out of line and the dude he sucker punched couldnít even speak properly. He posed no threat to anyone and Hitman knew that. Yes, this type of silly shit DESERVES jail time retard. Doing a bid might help him grow up a bit. Because this isnít the first time heís been involved in silly garbage like this.

You think that because people like battle rap, they should condone somebody sucker punching someone with all their might for views? What type of moron are you? I guess you must like when a teenager decides to play the knockout game on an unsuspecting person just walking by huh? After all, the man getting hit can just get up and fight back if he has a problem right? Do the world a favor, donít ever have kids.

Also, Iím black. No racism involved faggot.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:04 AM   #93
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haha! Why does every argument in battle rap have to descend into 'if youse was from the streeeeeeeeeetttsss son, you'd know'?!?
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:31 AM   #94
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
takes infant son to a barbershop...asks his son to film
Watch out @AVOCADO. You see the way he cut straight to the fight, no intros or ads and then he kept the shot in frame the entire time. For an infant too. Ruin your day being challenged by poop your pants
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:34 AM   #95
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by KebertXela View Post
Watch out @AVOCADO. You see the way he cut straight to the fight, no intros or ads and then he kept the shot in frame the entire time. For an infant too. Ruin your day being challenged by poop your pants
Agreed, at least a Beasley voiceover would have provided some context Ďwhen the pressure of shaping the image of a culture...but when a man stands between a father and his sonís haircut etc.í Ruin Your Day STL all day.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:37 AM   #96
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Haha! Why does every argument in battle rap have to descend into 'if youse was from the streeeeeeeeeetttsss son, you'd know'?!?
Son if youíre from the streets you record crimes, then post Ďem on the internet for everyone to see b, how they gonna know otherwise?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #97
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shout outs to this shitshow for keep this site alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:51 AM   #98
shifty-c

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
shifty-c probably likes in here/hair word play
Dr.Dre
shifty-c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #99
Feral Linguist

getting emotional about opinions is FUN
Old 10-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #100
irvsykeg

won't lie, never ko'd anybody, but have dropped people before and wobbled 'em fashow. but im like 145 so shiiiiiiiiiiiiet i ain't got that KO power.

yall prolly gonna chew me for this, but i suckerpunched a barber (minority) a few months ago for breathing alc on my kid. take it or leave it

Old 10-17-2018, 05:26 PM   #101
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
Son if youíre from the streets you record crimes, then post Ďem on the internet for everyone to see b, how they gonna know otherwise?
Is there any other way to live?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:10 AM   #102
clapburn

clapburn probably likes in here/hair word play
Hard to watch. He should have stopped after he snuck him imo. That shit is less than gangster. The dude on the ground all kinds of fucked up. Fuck with his kid or not, after that sneak call it and bounce.
clapburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #103
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

ThaDiz is not the worst person
Nah wishing incarceration on someone for sneaking a punch in is definitely some fucking nerd shit. Ain't a well worded argument you can make that'll change that. Clown shit. Not even condoning the punch tbh but wishing another adult lose their freedom over it is extra foof.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #104
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
The only issue with wishing prison on someone is the quality of the prison system

Putting someone in American prison over this would only make things worse but if Hitman lived in Denmark and he was going to do time for this I wouldn't care at all
Dusted123 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, deadbeat holla, wat a hoe