Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Change Your Mind About: Charron

Old 07-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Change Your Mind About: Charron

I don't give a fuck about him much at all really. I just give it up to KOTD for being able to have a battler (similar to DNA) whom they could just call and whip up a performance real quick.

Now my respect has dwindled over the years for obvious reasons but this shit fire. Best bars I've heard from him in a long time

god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:58 PM   #2
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Charron 3-0ing most battlers including myself without even battling them
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"It wasnt white privilege" ......fuckin' white people

I try and give the guy a chance. But he is very punchable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:08 PM   #4
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
No. (Not "No" to the thread. No. to "change your mind about Charron") Nice kid though.

Lol, Corey would not be a good poker player irl.

I like how he's trying to be street though: "I'm not gonna speculate on what kinda business I own(???????)" "I only battle for shines." "Checkings account."
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:21 PM   #5
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
No. (Not "No" to the thread. No. to "change your mind about Charron") Nice kid though.

Lol, Corey would not be a good poker player irl.

I like how he's trying to be street though: "I'm not gonna speculate on what kinda business I own(???????)" "I only battle for shines." "Checkings account."
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
"It wasnt white privilege" ......fuckin' white people

I try and give the guy a chance. But he is very punchable.
I feel you but see here's the holy grail.. The reason for you hating him is Evolving!!!
It's like the nerdy guy now becoming lucrative financially
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 12:00 AM   #6
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
I feel you but see here's the holy grail.. The reason for you hating him is Evolving!!!
It's like the nerdy guy now becoming lucrative financially
Haha, I might see an angle there, but the nerdy guys ARE the rich guys irl. They just stayed in their lane and got stupid rich (or, were legit geniuses in some cases).

That said, I'd LOVE to see battle rappers go stack for stack of their own cash (I know it'd be silly bc most of them are broke....but I bet there's a couple that are lowkey comfy....like Knaymeelessz says he is).

I guess this vid is bc Corey posted a screenshot of a bank account, so he's prolly been good at saving up (no kids, no girl, no mortgage, prolly lived with mommy n daddy til he was 25....I'm speculatin since Corey doesn't want to;-). But his eyes seem to tell a different story when he "speculates" on how much extra $ he has. I don't get why you wouldn't want to promote the business you own? (Maybe Corey is Canada's Walter White???)

Either way, it's all good. I think Corey Charon finnesin on these mehfickas (in my J Roc voice) doesn't hurt anybody.

Last edited by GMajor; 07-28-2016 at 12:03 AM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:32 AM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Charron says bars only as good as his actual image. They are not that great of bars. Not really that impressive. Judges on shows would cut him off from going on to the next shit.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:55 AM   #8
TigerShark

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
TigerShark is not the worst person
This is the most cringeworthy Charron-video I've ever seen.
TigerShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:22 AM   #9
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Why does the fact that Charron has a business give him any type of credibility in this culture? The list of punchable douchebags who have successful businesses is pretty vast and Charron has just moved to the top of that list.
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:44 AM   #10
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Charron was sippin that henny at the bullpen event. Got him talking real reckless.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:50 AM   #11
Ampersand

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Ampersand is not the worst person
tbh I am pretty convinced at this point that his grandparents dropped their life savings in his account for a day so he could take the picture. He did pretend to be a crip for a whole year.
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:25 AM   #12
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
who the f is santrez jackson at the beginning
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 05:27 AM   #13
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
also i dont think charron knows what the word "speculate" means

he might as well plug his business. if he really has a company in canada thats making him that kind of paper i dont see how its still a secret especially in the world of battle rap
Old 07-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #14
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
also i dont think charron knows what the word "speculate" means

he might as well plug his business. if he really has a company in canada thats making him that kind of paper i dont see how its still a secret especially in the world of battle rap
I thought this, but people also make mistakes with vocabulary when their bullshiting.
Why does he do this.

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:39 AM   #15
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Charron 3-0ing most battlers including myself without even battling them
I reckon you could beat him.
Just say "im spitting it greater" and jab the cunt in the throat. Knee him in the face when hes on the way down

EAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:00 PM   #16
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
I reckon you could beat him.
Just say "im spitting it greater" and jab the cunt in the throat. Knee him in the face when hes on the way down

EAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Then point to mixture of blood and teeth he is spitting out and yell 'now, he's spitting it darker.'

Barzzzzz son!!!
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:03 PM   #17
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT CHARRON lololol
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:34 PM   #18
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
he musta made a lot of money selling those "look at me when im killing you" shirts to talkback.

anyway, he's probably not lying. he's a middle class white kid with an agent, his money definitely ain't all in his checking account. at the very least he's pumping that RRSP for the tax breaks.

the part that surprised me is when he said he turned down 50k and said "5-8 battles"...really? people paying this guy 6-10k a battle???

is charron worth more than KOTD?

Last edited by Casual; 07-28-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:28 PM   #19
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
he musta made a lot of money selling those "look at me when im killing you" shirts to talkback.

anyway, he's probably not lying. he's a middle class white kid with an agent, his money definitely ain't all in his checking account. at the very least he's pumping that RRSP for the tax breaks.

the part that surprised me is when he said he turned down 50k and said "5-8 battles"...really? people paying this guy 6-10k a battle???

is charron worth more than KOTD?
wait i didnt see that...what did he get offerred 50k for? and he said he could make that up in 5-8 battles or whatnot? everyone gettin 10k per battle now? I was eve shocked when I heard biggk say on AFR that "you need 10k just to talk to him" ... if thats true then battle rappers are making more money for their time then all the top recording artists. I dont see how he would get paid that much rapping for 4.5 minutes total at the bunker or in RBL
Old 07-28-2016, 11:43 PM   #20
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
lol Charron is obviously lying about the battle money. common sense. he's just trying to keep up with the shit talking

I believe he's successful outside of tho so good for him
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:29 AM   #21
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
This is the most cringeworthy Charron-video I've ever seen.
this.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:32 AM   #22
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
lol, I don't want to hate on charron but I have to mention two things.

The goatee is horrible. His ability to grow a beard horrible as one would expect.

Also, when did he get this fake gangster accent?
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:34 AM   #23
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
he has zippers on his shirt.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:35 AM   #24
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
lol, I don't want to hate on charron but I have to mention two things.

The goatee is horrible. His ability to grow a beard horrible as one would expect.

Also, when did he get this fake gangster accent?
he bought it with his checkingS account
Old 07-29-2016, 12:41 AM   #25
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Charron is a certified G.

A bonified stud.

You can't

Teach

That.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote