Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Jeff video in Talkback twitter folks are not happy with

Old 04-24-2018, 01:46 PM   #41
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I have no idea why but when I first looked at that video I thought they got his name wrong and called him "Jefferies" and it made me laugh. Now I'm disappointed to see that they actually didn't and my eyes just made that up for a second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:30 PM   #42
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
Okay, please tell me what policies these here young republicans support? I've never heard them talk about policy or anything political at all really.
Does this count?

Quote:
Dizaster put on a hitler-moustache (at least tried to) and had some sort of nazi-german scheme against Iron. Both Caddy and Daylyt has dressed up as KKK in battles. So there are far worse things that has been done in the world of battle-rap.
I'm shocked that participants in battle rap are pieces of shit. I'll even help you out. Caustic made tumor jokes about Foreman. Lush One brags about having conflict diamonds. I'm sure the list could keep on going.

And yet, the genuineness of their outrage has nothing to do with whether the comments made about Pass' family were racist. So why use that as a defense? Why defend at all?
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:31 PM   #43
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Or does he just sell his gimmick well?

Jeff is mocking rednecks
if that's what he's doing he's selling it poorly. Comes off as pretty authentic
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:38 PM   #44
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I know that this whole BOTZ vs. YR thing has been going on for a couple years now, with seemingly no resolution or impasse in sight. My biggest thing with what happened last weekend regarding JeFFrey was him saying something out of pocket involving people who had nothing to do with the situation (because Pass wasn't apart of the conflict, much less Pass' family). It was good to see JeFFrey own up to being wrong, and I hope that him and Pass have a private conversation, away from the eyes and ears of social media and whatnot, where they can hash shit out.

It's always odd to me whenever fuckery gets talked about more in battle rap in general than the actual battles. Yes, I understand in this TSR/Akademiks-esque era that it's more fun to talk about drama, but especially with at least 3 big events happening within the next few weeks (RBE's Pearly Gates 2, URL's BL Supreme 2 and KOTD's MASS4), it's disappointing that you can have 3 pretty big cards get overshadowed by someone doing something stupid.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:00 PM   #45
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
To be fair, this could be a sarcastic remark by someone believing the Holocaust didn't happen. But it looks like a pro genocide comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Does this count?

https://twitter.com/PokerAndRap/stat...83176048873472

I'm shocked that participants in battle rap are pieces of shit. I'll even help you out. Caustic made tumor jokes about Foreman. Lush One brags about having conflict diamonds. I'm sure the list could keep on going.

And yet, the genuineness of their outrage has nothing to do with whether the comments made about Pass' family were racist. So why use that as a defense? Why defend at all?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:01 PM   #46
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What is the origin of the botz v YR beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I know that this whole BOTZ vs. YR thing has been going on for a couple years now, with seemingly no resolution or impasse in sight. My biggest thing with what happened last weekend regarding JeFFrey was him saying something out of pocket involving people who had nothing to do with the situation (because Pass wasn't apart of the conflict, much less Pass' family). It was good to see JeFFrey own up to being wrong, and I hope that him and Pass have a private conversation, away from the eyes and ears of social media and whatnot, where they can hash shit out.

It's always odd to me whenever fuckery gets talked about more in battle rap in general than the actual battles. Yes, I understand in this TSR/Akademiks-esque era that it's more fun to talk about drama, but especially with at least 3 big events happening within the next few weeks (RBE's Pearly Gates 2, URL's BL Supreme 2 and KOTD's MASS4), it's disappointing that you can have 3 pretty big cards get overshadowed by someone doing something stupid.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #47
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
To be fair, this could be a sarcastic remark by someone believing the Holocaust didn't happen. But it looks like a pro genocide comment

I see three options:
1) He's serious and is pro-genocide, no explanation needed for why that one is an issue.
2) He's joking but denies the Jewish holocaust, which is textbook Nazi propaganda (shout out to John John).
3) He's joking and just likes being ironically racist/anti-Semitic and doesn't mean any of it. He's just trying to get a rise out of those overly sensitive Jewish people who get triggered by silly things like the Jewish holocaust because he finds it funny. Personally, not sure the intent in that situation matters all that much.

Am I missing a #4? What's the scenario where he comes off well? Only thing you can say in his defense is it was 5 years ago but...based on his Trump support in 2018 and the company he keeps, why am I supposed to assume he's changed?

Also if you're wondering, I do feel incredibly corny for checking this out on Twitter. I try to stay completely separated from battle rap off of this forum lol.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #48
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Stupid internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:52 PM   #49
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
What is the origin of the botz v YR beef?
Iím not sure what the origin of the beef is, but itís ceetainly taken its share of weird turns at times.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 08:08 PM   #50
Profess

https://www.facebook.com/LushOneCA/v...5660791909891/

lush one facebook live
Old 04-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #51
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Iíve always thought Lush is good people but I did t agree with a lot of what he was saying in that live. Smelled like fence sitting.

And that stuff about how dirtbag should have been getting blowjobs and not on Facebook, you can get blowjobs and still talk about important issues. Just recently he was talking about how battle rap is high art and some of the best writers alive are doing it that canít be true if all the people at the forefront shy away from the biggest issues the world faced.

The song Wade In The Water was a message to slaves to hop in the lake before you try to escape so the dogs donít catch your scent. Slave owners used to hear it being sung and found it catchy so they started singing it and recorded it themselves. When people like YR co opt black culture as much as they do and show to be racist, itís the same effect. They might only be a little racist but thatís because being racist is only a little bit popular at the moment.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 09:29 PM   #52
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
erfworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 09:43 PM   #53
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
^ This is one of the most ignorant things ever posted on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Thought the same
Hi have you read what I have written....
Old 04-24-2018, 10:42 PM   #54
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Words can really not express how bewildered I am that this is a real thing. It’s really fucking amazing. I am black as fuck, and I don’t understand how just being republican or supporting trump makes you racist. I have some somewhat conservative philosophies, myself. I don’t understand how calling a white lady or white kids “white” is racist. Who is it even racist toward? I don’t like like the YR trying to politicize battle rap, or their blatant use of dog whilstling tactics. But I like like hypocrisy even less. How can the same people who try to blackball a rapper for their political stance on the grounds of being racist, also support this at the same time?

One is clearly several orders of magnitude way fucking worse than the other, and I’ll give you a hint: its NOT what Jeff said. Again, who was Jeff even being racist toward? White people? Oh so now people have a problem with racism when it involves white people? FOH

Now, if any of the mods think discussing Jeff being accused of racism is fair game, but discussing a blatant, confirmed white supremacist and the double standard of how they were being treated is off the table, you might as well ban me again now. But if you’re honest with yourself, you know that this is bullshit.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:07 PM   #55
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I don’t understand how calling a white lady or white kids “white” is racist. Who is it even racist toward?

How can the same people who try to blackball a rapper for their political stance on the grounds of being racist, also support this at the same time?
In Lush's facebook live the white lady comment was described by he and Pass as not an inherently racist comment, but indicative of something a racist would say.

As far as Jeff being blackballed by Avocado, is there something more to that?

And again, as Lush said in the live, it was a bully move when Dan ignited this wifegate situation by posting a pic of Jeff and his crew dressed in an "unhiphop" way
Old 04-24-2018, 11:43 PM   #56
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
In Lush's facebook live the white lady comment was described by he and Pass as not an inherently racist comment, but indicative of something a racist would say.

As far as Jeff being blackballed by Avocado, is there something more to that?

And again, as Lush said in the live, it was a bully move when Dan ignited this wifegate situation by posting a pic of Jeff and his crew dressed in an "unhiphop" way
Again, I wouldn’t call what Jeff said racist. Like, who is it even racist toward? “Something a racist would say”? Lmaoooo

What about something a white supremacist would actually do? Because they either laughed or looked the other way when an actual white supremacist was doing white supremacist shit

These people don’t care about racism. Like I said, I hate the term “virtue signaling” but that’s exactly what they are doing

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-24-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:07 AM   #57
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
people who were friends with caddy ron are blackballing someone for "racist" comments. lmao. DBD, Avocado all turned their heads when caddy was on his racist shit.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:01 AM   #58
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Damn, when did battle rap get soft as shit?
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:06 AM   #59
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
Damn, when did battle rap get soft as shit?
Itís 2018, u canít call white people ďwhiteĒ anymore
Old 04-25-2018, 02:00 AM   #60
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Black, White, African, European, Ethiopian, Russian.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:01 AM   #61
Profess

starts at 1:17
Old 04-25-2018, 02:07 AM   #62
GetPaid

Quote:
Itís 2018, u canít call white people ďwhiteĒ anymore
You really don't know what he meant by it? He was questioning Pass' blackness by talking about his white wife as if real black people don't have white wives. We can be obtuse about it because he didn't spell it out exactly but it's hard for me to figure out a different way to take it. It's suggesting that he thinks there are defined parameters for what a "real black man" is, you don't see anything racist about that? It was racist when white battlers did it to D-Lor well before 2018, it was racist when they did it to 100 Bulletz or Phranchyze well before 2018, and it's racist now. People put a ton of weight on the word "racist" and consider it a heavy accusation, but that's not on me. I'm not saying it's the equivalent of like, Donald Sterling partaking in housing discrimination, but it doesn't need to be to be a racist comment. I have no idea about a "ban" or whatever, I really don't know enough about Jeffrey or his crew to have an opinion on that. If it were up to me the gay slurs would have also caused a stir but it's clear that battle rap accepts that type of language currently, especially for white people looking for a substitute for the n word.

To your point about the hypocrisy, that's absolutely true. I'm sure some of these guys were the ones talking about the guys I mentioned like that. They should be called out for their hypocrisy. But "is the response hypocritical" and "is the original comment racist" are two different questions.

And I disagree with you about what being a Trump supporter means in 2018. It isn't 2016 anymore (though I'd say it was obvious then too but whatever, now there's a track record in office), he's made it clear what he's about and it sure as hell isn't "fiscal conservatism". If someone is still supporting him, that says something imo.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:20 AM   #63
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
You really don't know what he meant by it? He was questioning Pass' blackness by talking about his white wife as if real black people don't have white wives. We can be obtuse about it because he didn't spell it out exactly but it's hard for me to figure out a different way to take it. It's suggesting that he thinks there are defined parameters for what a "real black man" is, you don't see anything racist about that? It was racist when white battlers did it to D-Lor well before 2018, it was racist when they did it to 100 Bulletz or Phranchyze well before 2018, and it's racist now. People put a ton of weight on the word "racist" and consider it a heavy accusation, but that's not on me. I'm not saying it's the equivalent of like, Donald Sterling partaking in housing discrimination, but it doesn't need to be to be a racist comment. I have no idea about a "ban" or whatever, I really don't know enough about Jeffrey or his crew to have an opinion on that. If it were up to me the gay slurs would have also caused a stir but it's clear that battle rap accepts that type of language currently, especially for white people looking for a substitute for the n word.

To your point about the hypocrisy, that's absolutely true. I'm sure some of these guys were the ones talking about the guys I mentioned like that. They should be called out for their hypocrisy. But "is the response hypocritical" and "is the original comment racist" are two different questions.

And I disagree with you about what being a Trump supporter means in 2018. It isn't 2016 anymore (though I'd say it was obvious then too but whatever, now there's a track record in office), he's made it clear what he's about and it sure as hell isn't "fiscal conservatism". If someone is still supporting him, that says something imo.
I agreee with the majority of what you said, but passwurdz is biracial, if Iím not mistaken? Most black Americans are between 15-25% European anyway, and if one of passwurdz parents is white, then thatís just what it is. Thereís nothing wrong with that, thereís nothing wrong with him having a white wife/mother to his children, and thereís nothing wrong with him having children that are mostly ďwhiteĒ. (Btw, to me, race is a con. Itís just some invented shit as a means to integrate racism into our society.) And the f-bomb shit was pretty wild too, and Iím not on board with that either. My only thing is that I have watched these same dudes, for years, never give a fuck about racism until some white guy they donít like (which I suspect may be for personal reasons) calls one of their half white friendís white wife and mostly white children ďwhiteĒ and it just looks super, extra dumb to me. I am aware of the nuances, but the part I just mentioned is what I find most objectionable about this whole ordeal. They donít care about racism. This is a fraudulent campaign.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:15 AM   #64
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Hi have you read what I have written....
Hahah

I respect your right to say whatever. Listen i was a big counter productive guy but the shift to the radical left is nonsense cant support it

Im conservative (voted third party) and spanish (puerto rican cuban irish) and prior military etc i have my opinion on the matter dan has his jeff has his its america... my problem isnt jeffs purportedly hate speech (which is a stretch) it is dans hypocritical intolerance

I used to be a liberal now im a conservative/libertarian varying issue to issue. That surely does not make me racist. Grouping large sums of ppl based on race religion or political allegiance and generalizing them is whats ďracistĒ. Black & spanish conservatives (from moderate to pretty far right) exists worked alongside them and still do theyre no less valuable than democrats which i work with / are related to/ am clsoe friends with. Dans gotta pump the brakes

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:19 AM   #65
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Reading all the comments beforehand I was expecting something far more explosive than I saw in the video. Putting "having a white wife" on a list of things that are supposed to be examples of racism is certainly dumb. Honestly it's something I'm far more used to hearing from afro-centric "stick with the queens" types than self proclaimed "red-necks."

The typical bigoted red-neck angle would be to count it as an example of degeneracy, not racism. That, among other things, makes it look like he was just reaching for anything he could as a way to retaliate. Stupid? Yeah. A slam dunk case of racism? Probably not. Either way the conversation surrounding it seems massively over-hyped.

Unless there's more to this outside of that video and the instagram picture that I'm missing.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:26 AM   #66
Profess

@EchosMyron seems like the beef started between Frank and Erik Forman. Apparently there was a reddit post where someone declared that Foreman was part of the mt Rushmore of battle rap. And Frak made a snyde remark of the post saying to the affect of Foreman not belonging there. After that people chose sides and things got out of control. At least that is what I heard on Lushes FB live
Old 04-25-2018, 11:28 AM   #67
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
also Caustic started going at Foreman after Rone's angle about him using borrowed lines (with screenshots of a convo with Fresco??) in their KOTD title match.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:09 PM   #68
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i wonder what Dlor thinks about all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:43 PM   #69
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Black, White, African, European, Ethiopian, Russian.
I like 'em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian
Old 04-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #70
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:

Agree 100%

Obviously thatís what Jeff was doing, maybe with a small twist of not liking interracial dating in general.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:51 PM   #71
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
not a fan of jeffs video at all for a lot of reasons...thats all im going to say about that.

all the extra curricular thats gone on with it is another story for another day.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:18 PM   #72
GetPaid

Quote:
I agreee with the majority of what you said, but passwurdz is biracial, if Iím not mistaken? Most black Americans are between 15-25% European anyway, and if one of passwurdz parents is white, then thatís just what it is. Thereís nothing wrong with that, thereís nothing wrong with him having a white wife/mother to his children, and thereís nothing wrong with him having children that are mostly ďwhiteĒ. (Btw, to me, race is a con. Itís just some invented shit as a means to integrate racism into our society.) And the f-bomb shit was pretty wild too, and Iím not on board with that either. My only thing is that I have watched these same dudes, for years, never give a fuck about racism until some white guy they donít like (which I suspect may be for personal reasons) calls one of their half white friendís white wife and mostly white children ďwhiteĒ and it just looks super, extra dumb to me. I am aware of the nuances, but the part I just mentioned is what I find most objectionable about this whole ordeal. They donít care about racism. This is a fraudulent campaign.
The biracial vs black stuff probably isn't my lane. I've always thought that if society treated you as black/white/etc., that's what you were.

But yeah, no argument from me about the fraudulence of most of them. I'm not trying to hear about racism in battle rap from someone who called a black battler a "moolie" for shock value.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:29 PM   #73
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
I like 'em brown, yellow, Puerto Rican or Haitian
Shhh it is all about white and black all else is irrelevant at least thats whats Ive been told.

Dont know why tho.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:56 PM   #74
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
Quote:

Huge facts
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:27 PM   #75
Profess

Old 04-25-2018, 11:22 PM   #76
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
20mins or so in, fully team Dan. Still wanna see Jeff vs West representative at Mass tho.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:46 PM   #77
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
20mins or so in, fully team Dan. Still wanna see Jeff vs West representative at Mass tho.
Reluctantly, team Jeff here, and I'd like to see him v Caustic. That said, he'd really need to step up to not get 2-1'ed, even though they have similar jokey styles. Caustic is more polished.

I though this feud was a joke at first. I've since changed my mind
Old 04-26-2018, 01:30 AM   #78
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Reluctantly, team Jeff here, and I'd like to see him v Caustic. That said, he'd really need to step up to not get 2-1'ed, even though they have similar jokey styles. Caustic is more polished.

I though this feud was a joke at first. I've since changed my mind
This is the only decent WWE style beef in battling hopefully it leads to a battle that will undoubtedly be underwhelming

SJW vs Republican lol... actually yea im good on that battle have seen it before a bazillion times its the only match more played out than white kotd rapper vs smack guy

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:01 AM   #79
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
This is the only decent WWE style beef in battling hopefully it leads to a battle that will undoubtedly be underwhelming

SJW vs Republican lol... actually yea im good on that battle have seen it before a bazillion times its the only match more played out than white kotd rapper vs smack guy
I wish I was good on it too, but the schadenfreude is too strong
Old 04-26-2018, 02:24 AM   #80
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Erik Foreman ducked a battle with showtime because show is a gypsy. Can confirm the YR are subhuman trash.
yea, but fuck gypsys. i fucking hate pikeys
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8207, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221