Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content URLTV & Queen Of The Ring Presents: Kings vs. Queens Faceoffs

Old 10-17-2020, 01:57 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
URLTV & Queen Of The Ring Presents: Kings vs. Queens Faceoffs

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 08:49 PM   #2
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Its going down soon live. Who y'all got winning in your predictions?
Old 10-17-2020, 10:20 PM   #3
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
shine fucking spazzed. that was one of the greatest first rounds ive heard

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 12:55 AM   #4
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looks like the Kings won 4-3. I think DNA/Viixen and Arsonal/O'fficial were the best back and forth battles of the entire event, Clips/Couture was kinda weird, Swamp had his worst URL performance against Casey Jay, Nitty/C3 was OK, and I had 40 clearly beating a very meh Surf.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:26 AM   #5
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1290 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The Vixxen girl was actually pretty good, and I thought that was the main takeaway from the event. She legitimately beat DNA
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 03:13 AM   #6
iamHBY

I'd say out of all the women today, Viixen had the best performance, which is pretty cool considering that going into the event, I think she had the lowest profile out of any of the women. 40, O'fficial, Couture, E Hart and C3 have all had pretty notable battles in the past, and even Casey Jay to an extent had a little notoriety as of late after becoming affiliated with Jaz and O'fficial as part of The Bardashians. But with Viixen, she was a name that'd been mostly around the Midwest scene in leagues like Black Ice Cartel and Go Hard Or Go Home (I think the 1st battle I'd seen from her was against Jada Raye in 2014 on Black Ice Cartel), with only a couple Queen Of The Ring battles against Tia S. and Don Ladyii to her name. Before today, it looks like her highest viewed battle was a 2 on 2 her and Ms. Hustle did against Qleen Paper and Bankhead in 2019 on Black Ice Cartel.

Considering that her opponent got switched from Loso to DNA only a few days before they filmed the event promo, I think Viixen adjusted very well. Her performance style was super confident, she had some clever punches, creative angles, and she even had a really effective rebuttal against DNA as well. I think she gained a lot of new fans today, and I'm interested to see what she does next.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:06 AM   #7
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
shine fucking spazzed. that was one of the greatest first rounds ive heard
Yes K Shine went fucking berserk he had the most memorable battle on that card. Tsunami Surf was complete garbage and the ass he choked and didn't do full rounds. Ars beat Official his performance was clean. Swamp and Casey Jay was hot garbage basically 2 no names. Smack was drunk as hell. Charlie clips was Simping and some how still won. DNA vs Vix I'm gonna need to watch again to figure out who won cause I'm having trouble remembering it.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:09 AM   #8
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
The Vixxen girl was actually pretty good, and I thought that was the main takeaway from the event. She legitimately beat DNA
Damn I passed out smoking weed when their battle was on. I gonna need to see how she did it.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:56 AM   #9
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
thanks for the recaps y'all

yes i remember Vixen from her 2 on 2 w/ Ms. Hustle on BIC

this may be the reason I subscribe to this Caffeine service, to see her vs DNA

anyone know if this will be streaming on there? or got any pointers for a noob regarding Caffeine?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 12:50 PM   #10
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
even though swamp wasnt too good... i was impressed with casey jay... she had bars, wit and aggression.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 10-18-2020, 04:07 PM   #11
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1290 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
Damn I passed out smoking weed when their battle was on. I gonna need to see how she did it.
Mostly angle stuff, she wasn't like an incredible writer but I thought it was well done
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:59 PM   #12
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

i know he isnt that popular on here, but shine has been consistently very good for a while now. his flow and energy was really on point and his performance really took over the room.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 10-18-2020, 07:48 PM   #13
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Yeah Shine vs E Hart was a good battle I thought, Hart choked n didn't spit a 3rd or had a very short one I remember none of. DNA vs Vixen was an alright back n forth, she's not a super writer or anything but brings enough that I could happily watch her perform again, she's definitely a bit more out the box than the regular chick so she has that going for her. I stopped then as I had no intention of watching Clips freestyle so meant to take a break but passed out lol. I like Caffeine tho, stream was a nice quality too. Couldn't figure out how to vote on the battles but that's not the end of the world n that's probably my lack of tech ability than any app issues. I like this way of doing things tbh, consider me a happy customer. I'll shuddup dribbling now.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:44 PM   #14
GetPaid

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
I've never seen DNA get outperformed like that in a face off, he usually talks circles around whoever he is up against, I still rewatch the one against Danny Myers occasionally. Jay Blac threw him a lifeline by telling him he was "controlling the energy" even though he really wasn't, he seemed like he was uncomfortable but trying to play it off as being uninterested.

As far as the event itself, I'd never seen Vixen before but she had a really impactful delivery (although it was a bit sloppy in the third in my opinion). URL should book her again instead of waiting for Kings Vs Queens 2. E Hart must have not been confident in her material because her delivery was way too soft and unconvincing, especially against someone who projects like K Shine.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote