Contributor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Bishop Brigante is not the worst person
Brigante

I'm ok with everyones opinion.

let's make a few things clear.

- Pass called me out. I accepted.
- I beat Arsonal, clear as fuckin' day.
- I was very confident in my material leading up to the match.

like I've said a few times now, I'm ok with people choosing 2-1 either way.. But saying I got 30'd is only from a place of dislike lol.. come on b.. my magician scheme fell flat yes. I'll live with it. but I learned a lot from this match up and that's what I'm supposed to do as a competitor. anyone that knows me or the few people who heard my material said that I didn't perform it the way I practiced. that's my bad. I rushed thru lines and looked less relaxed than usual. i accept that. Pass is fuckin dope. he came out swinging and did his thing.. but stop acting like I didn't have ANYTHING guys.. a good % of you aren't even half way listening to anything I'm saying cause you don't like me.

If you don't like me, cool. I don't really expect much from the battle community anymore. I've been treated with sheer disrespect since I can remember even seeing these kinds of sites. I used to love watching people get mad and angry for no reason. but now, it's just sad.

I went against the most fan favourite battler in his prime. I expected this response... but don't think I'm finished. hell fuckin no. I'm allowed to not win in your eyes, but I'm def not finished with this work.. but I'm also not taking the easy road either..

to all those who actually listened and shit, thank you. to the rest of y'all..

it's still #30BRIGANTE cause that's the mind state that I prepare in.

*I love the west coast. it's a battle, I had to fly off on his rooting section lol..
Bishop Brigante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #2
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
i honestly think atleast 75% of people that "hate" you,would hate you less if you just stopped mentioning fucking mirrors man,that puts me off watching you tbh.

aint watched the pass battle yet tbh,will report back lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:52 PM   #3
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
i honestly think atleast 75% of people that "hate" you,would hate you less if you just stopped mentioning fucking mirrors man,that puts me off watching you tbh.

if THAT makes you hate me, I'm cool with you not liking me.
where's your value meter at in life when THAT makes you hate a public figure in battle rap who helps provide the entertainment you love so much?
let's be adults here for a minute.. (I'm not trying to shit on you, but really?)
Old 03-29-2016, 08:56 PM   #4
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop Brigante View Post
where's your value meter at in life when THAT makes you hate a public figure in battle rap who helps provide the entertainment you love so much?
let's be adults here for a minute.. (I'm not trying to shit on you, but really?)
Yeah, I gotta say, that's a pretty stupid reason to hate someone. What's really going on?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:57 PM   #5
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=23919&page=2

Quote:
i respect that for sure. I'm a jump a tier after BO6. save the file.
i saved the file man.

you're still cool though, but yeah i was expecting a bit more considering i felt you had a really good showing against ars (in the context of all that time off) + the shit you were talking leading up.

still excited for the next match though.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:59 PM   #6
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Bishop I enjoyed both your Ars battle and your Pass battle. I thought you were missing the haymakers that you had vs. Ars, however I know you're a true competitor and seasoned vet and will only improve. Don't sweat it and you don't need to seek any type of validation from these posters, they got nothing better to do but troll.
Symphoniez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:02 PM   #7
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=23919&page=2

i saved the file man.

you're still cool though, but yeah i was expecting a bit more considering i felt you had a really good showing against ars (in the context of all that time off) + the shit you were talking leading up.

still excited for the next match though.

ha! yeah man, I was super excited about my stuff AND I was also selling a card too, so I had to get in my mind state. If the battle wasn't tainted by some sneaky snakes then I think I could've held up that statement. but true I had to change material on 2 days notice.. such is life.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:02 PM   #8
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

this. so fucking much. i disliked bishop because of this. it just slowly annoyed the shit out of me over the years. i started to like bishop when he returned from his hiatus because he hosted the WD3 press conference and he did an awesome job. and i liked his Arsonal battle too. i'd probably give this new battle to Pass 3/0 but i wouldn't call it a body.
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:03 PM   #9
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
i don't hate you lol,life is too short for hate imo.

i value creativity in a creative platform,so someone repeating the same slogan all the time is off putting to me.

you have a name in the written era of battling,but it isn't for being a battler,its for saying "take that fucking mirror down now" lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 03-29-2016, 09:03 PM   #10
barack mo drama

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
barack mo drama is not the worst person
I dont hate bishop

Pass overshadowed you in a lot of areas performance wise the whole battle i would say 2-1 OR 3-0.

But it was a good battle

Going to deff rewatch in the future
barack mo drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:04 PM   #11
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Bishop Brigante is there anyone on your radar for the future or would you rather not since since it could be a blackout match?
Old 03-29-2016, 09:04 PM   #12
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphoniez View Post
Bishop I enjoyed both your Ars battle and your Pass battle. I thought you were missing the haymakers that you had vs. Ars, however I know you're a true competitor and seasoned vet and will only improve. Don't sweat it and you don't need to seek any type of validation from these posters, they got nothing better to do but troll.
I get that and appreciate it bro. I love the people before anything else tho. even when I get so much flack, I still put on my happy face and show love to every single person cause I understand it (to a degree) but if you ever met me at an event, you would know the kind of person I am..

I don't pretend or act crazy to put on some fake ass show for the people. I get drunk, crack jokes and show love to everyone.

such is life.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:04 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphoniez View Post
Unless you're just talking about people who have a different opinion than you, I don't think there's really any trolls here, man

If u disagree, who are the trolls, iyo?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:06 PM   #14
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
i don't hate you lol,life is too short for hate imo.

i value creativity in a creative platform,so someone repeating the same slogan all the time is off putting to me.

you have a name in the written era of battling,but it isn't for being a battler,its for saying "take that fucking mirror down now" lol
how about the fact I set up Iron Solomon for 3 battles in KOTD?
how about the countless other matches that I helped bring to the table?
how about being responsible for bridging the gap between URL rappers and KOTD rappers by booking Arsonal vs Pat Stay? nah..? none of that matters?

stop this.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:08 PM   #15
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
@Bishop Brigante is there anyone on your radar for the future or would you rather not since since it could be a blackout match?
I was supposed to battle Big T at WD.. didn't happen.
I like the idea of K Shine that someone brought to me.
Bring back Jin and let's finalize our legacy once and for all..

(note - these are just ideas and shit.. nothing firm in my mind)
Old 03-29-2016, 09:10 PM   #16
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Quote:
I get that and appreciate it bro. I love the people before anything else tho. even when I get so much flack, I still put on my happy face and show love to every single person cause I understand it (to a degree) but if you ever met me at an event, you would know the kind of person I am..

I don't pretend or act crazy to put on some fake ass show for the people. I get drunk, crack jokes and show love to everyone.

such is life.
I have met you IRL at Doomsday event a couple years ago. This battle shit is your habitat - but I can also see people become jaded from negative feedback regarding their own battle performances and decide not to keep going.
Symphoniez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:12 PM   #17
paddy87

Quote:
how about the fact I set up Iron Solomon for 3 battles in KOTD?
how about the countless other matches that I helped bring to the table?
how about being responsible for bridging the gap between URL rappers and KOTD rappers by booking Arsonal vs Pat Stay? nah..? none of that matters?

stop this.
how much of this,as a pretty casual battle fan would i know if you hadn't pointed it out?

what i would know is that you say your slogan in pretty much every toronto battle.

i follow you on fb,and twitter,have never hated on you at all(actually dloaded your featuring album the other day lol)take my pointing out your slogan is annoying as hate if you want.

@hectorbizerk
Old 03-29-2016, 09:13 PM   #18
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
ha! yeah man, I was super excited about my stuff AND I was also selling a card too, so I had to get in my mind state. If the battle wasn't tainted by some sneaky snakes then I think I could've held up that statement. but true I had to change material on 2 days notice.. such is life.
are you saying you had to change you material for Pass? if so, can you elaborate on that? sorry if this was already explained elsewhere, please direct me there if it has

Quote:
I was supposed to battle Big T at WD.. didn't happen.
I like the idea of K Shine that someone brought to me.
Bring back Jin and let's finalize our legacy once and for all..

(note - these are just ideas and shit.. nothing firm in my mind)
cool man. good luck in the future.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:14 PM   #19
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
how much of this,as a pretty casual battle fan would i know if you hadn't pointed it out?

what i would know is that you say your slogan in pretty much every toronto battle.

i follow you on fb,and twitter,have never hated on you at all(actually dloaded your featuring album the other day lol)take my pointing out your slogan is annoying as hate if you want.
I get it..

you know how awkward it is when I DON'T say it tho lol..
Old 03-29-2016, 09:16 PM   #20
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
are you saying you had to change you material for Pass? if so, can you elaborate on that? sorry if this was already explained elsewhere, please direct me there if it has

cool man. good luck in the future.
absolutely. but I'm trying to wait before I talk about it too much cause it's def not an excuse. but it is a FACT.. (still not sure if I even care that much too)
Old 03-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #21
paddy87

Quote:
I get it..

yep,and at this point you'd get people bitching bcoz they wanna hear it,its a lose lose situation lol.

@hectorbizerk
Old 03-29-2016, 09:18 PM   #22
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
yep,and at this point you'd get people bitching bcoz they wanna hear it,its a lose lose situation lol.
now you understand me lol..
Old 03-29-2016, 09:19 PM   #23
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I think Pass got you every round, but I thought you did pretty well and I definitely don't hate you.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:22 PM   #24
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:

like I've said a few times now, I'm ok with people choosing 2-1 either way.. But saying I got 30'd is only from a place of dislike lol.. come on b..
Not at all though. 3-0 doesn't mean you got bodied. I, personally, feel like Pass' 3 rounds were just better than yours in a battle, regardless of the order you could have performed them in. Keyword here is performed, because that's where I felt that you didn't have what you had vs Arsonal (3-0 that wasn't even debatable). I saw sparks of it definitely. The material was there, the angles weren't corny and Pass didn't have an "unbeatable" performance, nor were his 3 rounds tailor made for you to not have any possible way of coming back in there. You just got beat clean. I don't disagree with anyone saying 2-1 either because some aspects of a battle are more important to people than to others, which means there's at least a debatable round....although I at least expect you to know enough about me to know that it's not hate or anything remotely close to it.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #25
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

huh???
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #26
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
I get it..

damn, as much as your slogan bugs me... i've never thought of this. you've kinda dug yourself into a hole lol shit. maybe you can figure out a way to have fun with it and flip your slogan? make it into a bad multi to see how the crowd reacts. FAKE FAT SUCKING CHEERER GOWN! god that's such a terrible idea idk. you can figure this out though man. i believe in u

Quote:
absolutely. but I'm trying to wait before I talk about it too much cause it's def not an excuse. but it is a FACT.. (still not sure if I even care that much too)
oh wow that's pretty interesting. i can see why you wouldn't want to share that info due to fear of sounding like you're making exuses. i'm intrigued though. it's a part of the history of the battle if you think about it.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:28 PM   #27
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Not at all though. 3-0 doesn't mean you got bodied. I, personally, feel like Pass' 3 rounds were just better than yours in a battle, regardless of the order you could have performed them in. Keyword here is performed, because that's where I felt that you didn't have what you had vs Arsonal (3-0 that wasn't even debatable). I saw sparks of it definitely. The material was there, the angles weren't corny and Pass didn't have an "unbeatable" performance, nor were his 3 rounds tailor made for you to not have any possible way of coming back in there. You just got beat clean. I don't disagree with anyone saying 2-1 either because some aspects of a battle are more important to people than to others, which means there's at least a debatable round....although I at least expect you to know enough about me to know that it's not hate or anything remotely close to it.
I 100% fucks with this.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #28
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i dont think anyone actually hates u bishop i think ppl just get carried away with some of the stuff they say on the internet
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #29
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I think Pass got you every round, but I thought you did pretty well and I definitely don't hate you.
thanks bro.. appreciate the opinion & that you listened to it..
Old 03-29-2016, 09:33 PM   #30
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think it's weird you came in here thinking the majority here hates you...

No one really says they do etc.

I thought you were like 50x better vs Ars, I'm not a Pass fan (although he seems to be changing that recently), I thought he got you convincingly. I also think the Magic scheme could have been hot if it was delivered as I think you wanted to originally...the Houdini part etc.

All I can really say is, if anyone gets hate on this site, it ain't you, so take it for what it is.
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:47 PM   #31
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
I think it's weird you came in here thinking the majority here hates you...

No one really says they do etc.

I thought you were like 50x better vs Ars, I'm not a Pass fan (although he seems to be changing that recently), I thought he got you convincingly. I also think the Magic scheme could have been hot if it was delivered as I think you wanted to originally...the Houdini part etc.

All I can really say is, if anyone gets hate on this site, it ain't you, so take it for what it is.

I guess maybe I assume this is the actual hub for all things battle rap as i knew.
but some of the things people say about me are kinda crazy..

appreciate the response and opinion tho.. I wish that magic shit hit.. lol
Old 03-29-2016, 09:48 PM   #32
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Would have been a lot cooler if you'd just left this alone......
Old 03-29-2016, 09:49 PM   #33
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I guess maybe I assume this is the actual hub for all things battle rap as i knew.
but some of the things people say about me are kinda crazy..

appreciate the response and opinion tho.. I wish that magic shit hit.. lol
all im saying is, danny myers got a smiley of him in a trash can - if anyone is hated it aint you.
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:54 PM   #34
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
all im saying is, danny myers got a smiley of him in a trash can - if anyone is hated it aint you.
Lmao I just saw this. I don't hate Myers either. He trash though.

Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:05 PM   #35
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
But Pass did win 3-0...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:11 PM   #36
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@Bishop Brigante I understand why you made the initial post, because the KOTD staff in general seems to think that RMBVA blindly hates them since there's an array of opinions on this site and some of them are (loudly) anti-KOTD. On the whole, though, most of this board are fans of KOTD and infinitely more reasoned, seasoned, and better at hopscotch than the fans that frequent places like TalkBack.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:14 PM   #37
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalWord View Post
Would have been a lot cooler if you'd just left this alone......
probably. but like I said, I look at this place different than most.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #38
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I wanna hear about this changing of rounds. AIR IT OUT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:15 PM   #39
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
I had pass taking all 3 rounds too. And i agree with the masses that you bodied Ars. You had some good moments against pass but was definitely a step back material and performance wise from your Ars joint. I hope you do keep battling, not just because I enjoy your work but also because your one of the only original Canadians who is nice.
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #40
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
I had pass taking all 3 rounds too. And i agree with the masses that you bodied Ars. You had some good moments against pass but was definitely a step back material and performance wise from your Ars joint. I hope you do keep battling, not just because I enjoy your work but also because your one of the only original Canadians who is nice.
thank you. i appreciate that.

Tags
30brigante