Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is JJDD denying the holocost?

Old 03-14-2016, 06:13 PM   #81
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
this type of hate speech and diz's most recent battle

seriously makes me embarassed being a fan of battle rap

i know theres no room for sensitivity in battle rap but its not even like its "crossing a line" its common sense and decent human behaviour...hate speech got no room ANYWHERE. (imo and i know no1 agrees)

diz didnt make a jew joke he spewed paragraphs of hate speech n then ppl like organik n shit turn and say its the best battle they have ever seen.. that shit makes me cringe
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #82
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
its interesting that twitter is considered "real life" and a battle is 100% fair game

thesaurus said the iron battle was the best he saw live

but on twitter he wont stand for the same rhetoric only much much much more tuned down
Old 03-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #83
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
@soul khan does this shit make you wanna come back and body jjdd? At least a little? Not suggesting that he deserves the opportunity to battle you though.
The earth is flat because they restrict you from visiting both north and south poles. Does anything else really matter?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:17 PM   #84
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
The earth is flat because they restrict you from visiting both north and south poles. Does anything else really matter?
what? u cant visit the south pole?

i mean shit it makes sense u cant just walk up in santa's house but the south..? thats fkt
Old 03-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #85
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post

i know theres no room for sensitivity in battle rap but its not even like its "crossing a line" its common sense and decent human behaviour...hate speech got no room ANYWHERE. (imo and i know no1 agrees)

diz didnt make a jew joke he spewed paragraphs of hate speech n then ppl like organik n shit turn and say its the best battle they have ever seen.. that shit makes me cringe
what are you saying buddy, white people are racist?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 06:19 PM   #86
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
what? u cant visit the south pole?

i mean shit it makes sense u cant just walk up in santa's house but the south..? thats fkt
4 corners of the earth, standing on the square, big masonic secret
get your entered apprentice degree - its in the game!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 06:21 PM   #87
averagejoe

Quote:
what are you saying buddy, white people are racist?
im sayin battle rap is the only place this shit slides

cuz they use the excuse "its a battle"
Old 03-14-2016, 06:22 PM   #88
averagejoe

if the earth was flat how come if u dig too far u land in china
Old 03-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #89
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
im sayin battle rap is the only place this shit slides

cuz they use the excuse "its a battle"
Oh like justifying shooting Trayvon, because, well, he was a 'thug' anyways
I blame battle rap for that too

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 06:24 PM   #90
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
if the earth was flat how come if u dig too far u land in china
besides Bugs Bunny, who else landed in china digging a hole from kansas?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 06:27 PM   #91
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I hear you and I don't disagree but you cannot deny the fact that the core of the earth is hollow and inhabited by our alien ancestors (some of which are shape shifting). The deep seas of our oceans house the many gateways to the earth's hollow core which is obvious why the government lies about the research of the oceans. JJDD!
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:27 PM   #92
averagejoe

Quote:
besides Bugs Bunny, who else landed in china digging a hole from kansas?

i see wat u did there

try and discredit me with the 1 example i was gonna use
Old 03-14-2016, 06:30 PM   #93
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
JJDD blackballed from hollywood Siiiike he never stood a chance anyway
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #94
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I hear you and I don't disagree but you cannot deny the fact that the core of the earth is hollow and inhabited by our alien ancestors (some of which are shape shifting). The deep seas of our oceans house the many gateways to the earth's hollow core which is obvious why the government lies about the research of the oceans. JJDD!
The only aliens are melenated people of color. The aliens tried to use them first to harvest the earth's minerals, gold, silver, etc. The height of the first alien invasion and enslaving humans was Ancient Kemet/Egypt. Even though we still have all the wonders of Egypt, the mission was a failure. Then these alien fuckers went away for a short time. They came back around 7000 years ago and discovered a recessive, genetically modified, troglodyte that you call Caucasian. A different human more savage, animalistic, and carnal. The aliens realized that he could continue his mission using a genetically inferior human. The whole goal of these aliens is to create an interface where they could enter/leave this earth dimension freely without the restrictions of the earth's atmosphere. This is why the Saltine is advancing in technology at a rapid rate, bigger telescopes, faster air travel, etc etc.
The Saltine is being controlled by an agenda to create an interface, so these higher dimensional beings can have access to the earth, and get all of the earth's resources directly, without using the townhouse as a buffer.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #95
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
The only aliens are melenated people of color. The aliens tried to use them first to harvest the earth's minerals, gold, silver, etc. The height of the first alien invasion and enslaving humans was Ancient Kemet/Egypt. Even though we still have all the wonders of Egypt, the mission was a failure. Then these alien fuckers went away for a short time. They came back around 7000 years ago and discovered a recessive, genetically modified, troglodyte that you call Caucasian. A different human more savage, animalistic, and carnal. The aliens realized that he could continue his mission using a genetically inferior human. The whole goal of these aliens is to create an interface where they could enter/leave this earth dimension freely without the restrictions of the earth's atmosphere. This is why the Saltine is advancing in technology at a rapid rate, bigger telescopes, faster air travel, etc etc.
The Saltine is being controlled by an agenda to create an interface, so these higher dimensional beings can have access to the earth, and get all of the earth's resources directly, without using the townhouse as a buffer.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:42 PM   #96
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

@Serge T
don't come here talking crazy

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 07:11 PM   #97
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
To those that are drifting off topic this is not exactly what I meant by "what do you think". I'm gonna be straight up, no one cares about any of your personal ideas about politics, conspiracies, racism or any of that, dead that shit. I don't care if you're right or have valid points, this a battle rap forum.

This thread was mostly to mock JJDD, anything outside that MAKE ANOTHER THREAD. We don't need more people catching JJDD's stupidity.

Salute to those that stayed on topic.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:28 PM   #98
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
@soul khan does this shit make you wanna come back and body jjdd? At least a little? Not suggesting that he deserves the opportunity to battle you though.
Jjdd has 2x as many twitter followers as soul Kahn, he's more relevant in today's battle rap game, and he's been publicly cosigned by more relevant people in the music industry than soul Kahn. I'm not sure SK deserves the opportunity to battle Jon, tbr.

Quote:

You really need to stfu
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:29 PM   #99
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
To those that are drifting off topic this is not exactly what I meant by "what do you think". I'm gonna be straight up, no one cares about any of your personal ideas about politics, conspiracies, racism or any of that, dead that shit. I don't care if you're right or have valid points, this a battle rap forum.

This thread was mostly to mock JJDD, anything outside that MAKE ANOTHER THREAD. We don't need more people catching JJDD's stupidity.

so there is no hollow earth?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 07:39 PM   #100
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
so there is no hollow earth?
I DON'T CARE, don't you have something better to do with your time?

Edit: Don't bother, I know the answer
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #101
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I DON'T CARE, don't you have something better to do with your time?

Edit: Don't bother, I know the answer
wanna tell us about celebrity cloning?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-14-2016, 07:46 PM   #102
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
I don't wanna read this whole thread.

Is JJDD a Holocaust denier?
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 08:13 PM   #103
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I think if you have actually done forensic doctoral research on these historical events, wars, genocides etc, then you're qualified to question the validity of the history books. But if you're like me, and you're not an ivy league academic, then it's best to just assume these atrocities are mostly factual, you look like a delusional alcoholic or pretentious teenager if you don't give them the benefit of the doubt.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #104
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think hes doing this to lure @soul khan back to battle him at Summer Madness

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #105
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Old 03-14-2016, 10:33 PM   #106
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah, just like Saltine Women have never lied about a Black Man raping them, and killing their babies, when the troglodyte killed them her damn self
The irony
#staywoke
Old 03-14-2016, 10:44 PM   #107
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Your thoughts are mostly on point, but we are all of alien descent, hermano. Those sexy fuckin aliens showed up here for precious metals from all over the planet. So they "bred" with different neanderthal species all over the world. All of earth's native "people" that the aliens found were too stupid to be utilized as slaves, so they spliced their DNA (no machete) with theirs resulting in a more intillegent and managable species. The ancient Sumerian tablets bear testomy to this. It's all up for debate, nutdog. Consider the method used to splice the DNA... did they use some sort of advanced alien technology that provided instantaneous results? Maybe! OR did the aliens make love to the cave-skanks? Was there even any plan for creating an intelligent slave species?... Or were these aliens just exiled from their home planet and doomed to Earth? Were these aliens even aliens? Perhaps they were highly evolved time traveling humans from of the future. They probably traveled back to ancient times, got stuck there, and jumpstarted the evolutionary process by making love with the cave folk. Whatever they were, they currently live among us, in the center of our goddamn planet! And I've found no reason to suspect that they have shape shifting abilities, but you can't deny that the idea of shape shifting is cool as fuck... Mystique, baby! JJDD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Jjdd has 2x as many twitter followers as soul Kahn, he's more relevant in today's battle rap game, and he's been publicly cosigned by more relevant people in the music industry than soul Kahn. I'm not sure SK deserves the opportunity to battle Jon, tbr.
It may have been over the top for me to suggest that jjdd doesn't deserve the opportunity to battle Soul Khan. I just don't really think Johnx2 would stand a chance against Kahn if i'm being honest. And i thought that before jjdd made a fool out of himself on twitter with his sad pseudo-intellectual holocaust conspiracy bullshit haha. But that's just my opinion and i base that not so much on Kahn's old battles, but moreso on the things Kahn has said in recent interviews regarding how he would approach battle rap if he ever returned. To suggest that Kahn doesn't deserve to battle jjdd is kinda silly though. I highly doubt jjdd would turn down the opportunity. And URL (Beasley specifically iirc) stated a awhile ago (a year or so) that they actively tried to get Soul Kahn to return and battle on their stage so it's not like the top league in america isn't interested in dude.
Old 03-14-2016, 11:06 PM   #108
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
JJDD also tweets 4x as much as Soul Khan.

Twitter can be good to gauge how popular someone is but if you're comparing peoples numbers you need to compare how often they actually use the website.

Soul Khan also averages more views...

I don't even really like SK that much, but if he wanted to battle JJDD he def deserves it lol.

Last edited by JustJ123; 03-14-2016 at 11:16 PM.
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:15 PM   #109
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
"Not one jew went to work on 9/11"

Is John John a piece of shit human being or just retarded?
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:23 PM   #110
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

You really need to stfu
I don't agree he deserves to battle Soul Khan, or put another way; Soul Khan will have much bigger names to be able to pick from than JJDD.

However, I love the fact that Soul Khan left battle rap when 20k followers would have been a big deal, and now dudes like JJDD have 40k. I think he misjudged it IMO.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:24 PM   #111
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
JJDD said because 6,000,000 people didn't die in a gas chamber that they didn't die. Gas chambers were not the only way the nazi's killed people, his stupidity is hard to comprehend.
Alot died from hammering rocks for no reason while being starved.

Holocaust is a touchy subject, even if John feels that way, he is a heartless piece of shit for putting it out there as his opinion

How would johnny feel if I said slavery was a hoax.

Bless all rmbva'ers who took this seriously
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:28 PM   #112
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
"I'm letting eight off when I find out what the jewels on holla cost!"

"Slow it down! I said I'm letting Adolf find out where the jews are for the holocaust!"
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:43 PM   #113
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Peeped those tweets. This is some sad shit. Although not entirely surprising considering the amount of battles where dumb shit 9/11 truther bars or other dumb conspiracy bars are spit and get reaction.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #114
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Old 03-15-2016, 01:14 AM   #115
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Curtesy of Frank Stacks on Twitter lmfao
Old 03-15-2016, 01:16 AM   #116
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Fuck @Rtongsta beat me but only because I took the time to give credit to the source so I'm not deleting this shit! jjdd!!!
Old 03-15-2016, 01:32 AM   #117
hdotttyk

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hdotttyk is not the worst person
He is too ignorant about the Holocaust to even be considered a denier. At least 9/11 truthers have some information albeit confirmatory, misguided, and incomplete information about why 9/11 was not perpetrated by Al-Qaeda. JJ clearly just found a random blog from a lunatic online and didn't fact check a single thing he read, and seemingly didn't retain anything from it either.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
hdotttyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:22 AM   #118
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
LOL @ truthers

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:23 AM   #119
irvsykeg

i love the standards y'all placing on this retard like it's appalling and shocking he's a total retard

this the dude who said the way john clawed the van DAMN!!!!

basically all these battlers are retarded as fuck

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 03-15-2016, 02:23 AM   #120
irvsykeg

also pete making fun of dumb battlers is really hilarious,

Tags
8230, ed is right, ed the only reason i come here, ed's a gay white crack addict, facts, half white gp overcompensates again, hitler was right, its okay to be retarded, more liek lolocaust amirite?, staywoke, white is right chimp, white people retarded