Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I Repeat Illmac an The saurus are not battle rap legends


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
I Repeat Illmac an The saurus are not battle rap legends

When i was banned the mod said it wasnt because of the content of this thread( he made sure he deleted the thread the aint that funny ahahah) ita was "inapropriate language" so fuck it let me do this again cause its a topic that needs to be discussed...

Iam gonna keep it short,basically these 2 arent BATTLE RAP LEGENDS because they arent not seen as such by all spectrum of fans and they never battled on the best battle rap stage the URL.

its like sayin Babe Ruth was a legend when in reality some of the best couldnt play(black players).

Or better yet imagine if Kobe played basketball in italy his whole career killin shit out there but neva showin his skillz at the NBA or like Messi playin soccer in the USA league and never playin in the Champions league or in the world cup...


So thats my point ILLMAC and THE SAURUS can be KOTD,BACPACKER GRINDTIME whatever but thay are not i repeat they are not BATTLE RAP LEGENDS...


Now let the deflection begin lol

#Easy
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
wasspoppinbee stays losin!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
lets see who is gon be the 1st to actually adress the topic how can i be loosin if noone of ya can actually challenge what i say??

like i say in front of the #s is just too easy

#Easy
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #4
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
its like sayin Babe Ruth was a legend when in reality some of the best couldnt play(black players).

Or better yet imagine if Kobe played basketball in italy his whole career killin shit out there but neva showin his skillz at the NBA or like Messi playin soccer in the USA league and never playin in the Champions league or in the world cup...
SMH at these analogies.

First of all, anyone could have entered and "played" in the WRC's, so that Babe Ruth comparison is completely void.

Besides, when Thesaurus and Illmac started doing their thing, URL wasn't even started yet. That's why your comparison with Kobe and Messi is just silly. The truth of matter is more like comparing old school Pride champions to the UFC champions of today - different era, different rules.

With all their accomplishments, and the way the shaped the style of battle rapping, these two are definitely legends. Thankfully, that doesn't change because some dude got angry at another persons success on the internet.

PS. Just to be clear, I know you're just trolling the board to fill up that empty soul of yours, my basement dwelling brah.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
SMH at these analogies.

First of all, anyone could have entered and "played" in the WRC's, so that Babe Ruth comparison is completely void.

Besides, when Thesaurus and Illmac started doing their thing, URL wasn't even started yet. That's why your comparison with Kobe and Messi is just silly. The truth of matter is more like comparing old school Pride champions to the UFC champions of today - different era, different rules.

With all their accomplishments, and the way the shaped the style of battle rapping, these two are definitely legends. Thankfully, that doesn't change because some dude got angry at another persons success on the internet.

PS. Just to be clear, I know you're just trolling the board to fill up that empty soul of yours, my basement dwelling brah.


IAM NOT TROLLIN STOP THAT PLEASE

u did ok in that reply but the fact that URL wasnt around when they started is no excuse URL is around now and was around when they were still in their peak.

If they were such legends the URL fans would ask smack and smack would call him i dont know ig u guys follow Smack but they operate like that they listen to the fans.

The facts is URL crowds dont see those 2 as legends so they could care less thats why they arent BATTLE RAP LEGENDS cause smack crowds (wich is a very important part of the battle rap culture) dont rate them...

Now u can try to flip it,deflect it,twist it with all type of semantics but this argument is bodybag material theres no way out!!

The only way is if u dont consider Smack crowds opinions,relevant to determine who is legend and who is not in that case u just a validatin my point in a deeper way.

Damn iam brilliant!!!

#Easy #NoWayOut
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:20 PM   #6
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post

u did ok in that reply but the fact that URL wasnt around when they started is no excuse URL is around now and was around when they were still in their peak.

If they were such legends the URL fans would ask smack and smack would call him i dont know ig u guys follow Smack but they operate like that they listen to the fans.

The facts is URL crowds dont see those 2 as legends so they could care less thats why they arent BATTLE RAP LEGENDS cause smack crowds (wich is a very important part of the battle rap culture) dont rate them...
Well okay, let's see here.

Def Comedy Jam and The Original Kings of Comedy are both important things in the world of stand-up comedy. Do you think they would book Woody Allen to perform though? I don't think so.

Does that mean Woody Allen is not a comedy legend? No. He was there in the beginning, and molded the whole culture, which then developed new forms for all kinds of audiences. It's the same thing with battle rap.

Just to close this off, here's a Merriam-Webster definition for the word 'legend':

": a famous or important person who is known for doing something extremely well"

I repeat, those two guys are legends.

Now I'm off to do something more constructive with my time.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:24 PM   #7
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley
 
Scruff McGruff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 510
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Well okay, let's see here.

Def Comedy Jam and The Original Kings of Comedy are both important things in the world of stand-up comedy. Do you think they would book Woody Allen to perform though? I don't think so.

Does that mean Woody Allen is not a comedy legend? No. He was there in the beginning, and molded the whole culture, which then developed new forms for all kinds of audiences. It's the same thing with battle rap.

Just to close this off, here's a Merriam-Webster definition for the word 'legend':

": a famous or important person who is known for doing something extremely well"

I repeat, those two guys are legends.

Now I'm off to do something more constructive with my time.
Yup.



You don't want them to be legends because they're white. That's literally the ONLY reason for your post. You don't want white people to be regarded well in something you feel should be kept black. As I've told you in other threads you are the most ignorant idiot I've seen on these boards. And you consistently push black people back 20 steps every time you proverbially open your mouth. I feel bad for black people that have to clean up your mess and try to separate themselves from you. They have genuine things to say, an actual message, and it's diluted by your utter stupidity. You should feel bad.
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff McGruff View Post
Yup.



You don't want them to be legends because they're white. That's literally the ONLY reason for your post. You don't want white people to be regarded well in something you feel should be kept black. As I've told you in other threads you are the most ignorant idiot I've seen on these boards. And you consistently push black people back 20 steps every time you proverbially open your mouth. I feel bad for black people that have to clean up your mess and try to separate themselves from you. They have genuine things to say, an actual message, and it's diluted by your utter stupidity. You should feel bad.

This guy is hilarious basically hes sayin that he feels bad for blacks who are tryin to be acepeted by whitey lolololol,dudee i dont mix with those type of black people (coons) so its all good sir.Gettin out of a submisse position isnt pushin anyone back...

I would love to see ur reaction to Malcom X speechs holla at me and we can schedule a facetime joint for that


Last edited by WassPoppinB; 11-19-2014 at 04:41 PM.
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #9
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff McGruff View Post
And you consistently push black people back 20 steps every time you proverbially open your mouth. I feel bad for black people that have to clean up your mess and try to separate themselves from you. They have genuine things to say, an actual message, and it's diluted by your utter stupidity. You should feel bad.
On my god, please shut the fuck up lol
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #10
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Well okay, let's see here.

Def Comedy Jam and The Original Kings of Comedy are both important things in the world of stand-up comedy. Do you think they would book Woody Allen to perform though? I don't think so.

Does that mean Woody Allen is not a comedy legend? No. He was there in the beginning, and molded the whole culture, which then developed new forms for all kinds of audiences. It's the same thing with battle rap.

Just to close this off, here's a Merriam-Webster definition for the word 'legend':

": a famous or important person who is known for doing something extremely well"

I repeat, those two guys are legends.

Now I'm off to do something more constructive with my time.
Just came back home and realized this topic is still going strong. Since OP is still going on about how there's #NoWayOut and he can debunk everyone else's arguments and what not, I'd like to hear you debunk what I said on page two. It seems you conveniently missed it so here it is.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #11
Crescent Swerve
Registered User
 
Crescent Swerve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 504 New Orleans BIIIITCH
Posts: 1,760
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
IAM NOT TROLLIN STOP THAT PLEASE

u did ok in that reply but the fact that URL wasnt around when they started is no excuse URL is around now and was around when they were still in their peak.
of course its an excuse , they dont have fuckin battle rap Delorean ... when they were young and 18 to mid twenties and there most motivated and praticed
they were basically playing another sport , back then it was freestyle spur of the moment skill that could get you really far , of course you needed to be a good writer (for pre meds) have good stage presence and be able to rap ... but freestyle was the biggest component back then to kill rooms


and Saurus and Ilmmac werent just 'Scribble Jam' battlers (which was easiestly the biggest battle event / comp) THEY BATTLED AT EVENTS IN NEW YORK ,,, not just the World RAP Championships , but Spin the MIc , Roc the Mic , Jumpoff street battles

and they also went to numerous other cities and states and won everytime , Washington , Florida


and WRCs had qailifiers in every major city (same with WRCs they actually had them in pretty much every major ENGLISH speaking country.
and it had good comp from the East like Hollow Da Don & Marv One

Most the top battlers from freestyle era , from and mstreet dudes to backpackers , not many transitioned well from freestyle format ... They dudes used to just show up at event and murk fools... most URL dudes would just stand there lookin stupid if they didnt have a month to think about another dude, write and rehearse their lines like its theater

but Saurus and Illmac , have both , in a whole new format transitioned and retained a top spot ,shiiet before URL they had the top spots when the written era 1st started but now with this new sport there started to be new fools that are great actors / performers and great writers but it doesnt negate the HALF A DECADE OF DOMINATING EVERY BATTLE RELATED EVENT , COMP , OPEN MIC BATTLE etc.

just cause URL is huge now and sets bTatle trends don't mean the whole roots of battling disapear



YOU STRAIGHT GARBAGE OP , i know its trollin but i ain't lettin this bullshit look like common opinion ... when its only troll nut hangin street dude worship
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:15 PM   #12
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff
 
ICeeZeeI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Over Der
Posts: 4,444
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
SMH at these analogies.

First of all, anyone could have entered and "played" in the WRC's, so that Babe Ruth comparison is completely void.

Besides, when Thesaurus and Illmac started doing their thing, URL wasn't even started yet. That's why your comparison with Kobe and Messi is just silly. The truth of matter is more like comparing old school Pride champions to the UFC champions of today - different era, different rules.

With all their accomplishments, and the way the shaped the style of battle rapping, these two are definitely legends. Thankfully, that doesn't change because some dude got angry at another persons success on the internet.

PS. Just to be clear, I know you're just trolling the board to fill up that empty soul of yours, my basement dwelling brah.

In case anyone missed Koopa ended this shit first page.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #13
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 3,108
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
tell me what battle rappers are "seen as such by all spectrum of fan"
__________________
Marinated Ventilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:09 PM   #14
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
tell me what battle rappers are "seen as such by all spectrum of fan"
Clips,Lux,Hollow,even Daylyt (as soon as he started coonin yall love him) Arsonal etc i could go on and on!!

There are niggas who are so good that even yall gotta love them,the only white battle rapper that would be a legend based on my standarts is Soul Khan,personally i think hes wack but yeah URL fans love him...
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:24 PM   #15
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,222
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
Clips,Lux,Hollow,even Daylyt (as soon as he started coonin yall love him) Arsonal etc i could go on and on!!
But none of them ever won Scribble!!!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:07 PM   #16
Willy Pilgrim
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
its like sayin Babe Ruth was a legend when in reality some of the best couldnt play(black players).
"As far back as 1918, Ruth played games against famous all-black teams, Jenkinson said. When Ruth was sold to the New York Yankees in 1920 and took his fame to a new level, Jenkinson added, half the games in his postseason barnstorming tour were against black teams.

"It sent a tremendous signal ... an enormously powerful message," Jenkinson said. Of course, it's one baseball chose to keep ignoring. That's baseball's fault, not Ruth's, just as it wasn't his fault that knuckleheaded fans chose to later use him as a club to beat up those who threatened his records.

Besides playing, Jenkinson said, Ruth would sit with black players in the dugouts, talk and socialize with them before and after games and mingle in the segregated stands. He scheduled games in locations where interracial competition was not only against local norms but also against the law."
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #17
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
"As far back as 1918, Ruth played games against famous all-black teams, Jenkinson said. When Ruth was sold to the New York Yankees in 1920 and took his fame to a new level, Jenkinson added, half the games in his postseason barnstorming tour were against black teams.

"It sent a tremendous signal ... an enormously powerful message," Jenkinson said. Of course, it's one baseball chose to keep ignoring. That's baseball's fault, not Ruth's, just as it wasn't his fault that knuckleheaded fans chose to later use him as a club to beat up those who threatened his records.

Besides playing, Jenkinson said, Ruth would sit with black players in the dugouts, talk and socialize with them before and after games and mingle in the segregated stands. He scheduled games in locations where interracial competition was not only against local norms but also against the law."
SOOO?? that post doesnt go against my point he was playin postseason tour games u know what that means?? Plus i didnt said nothin against Babe iam talkin about YALL FANS...

So actually thanks for that,it helps my point!!
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:09 PM   #18
j4remi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
I came into this thread to read the Tags...they did not disappoint.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:19 PM   #19
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,669
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4remi View Post
I came into this thread to read the Tags...they did not disappoint.
Lol @ writing the tags and then saying this
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #20
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Lol @ writing the tags and then saying this
Not true. I actually wrote those tags.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #21
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,669
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Not true. I actually wrote those tags.
And here I was thinking only the person who wrote them could think they were funny, my bad.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 323
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
And here I was thinking only the person who wrote them could think they were funny, my bad.
And somehow you managed to turn your false assumption into a slight insult towards me. How convenient. Did you know that you don't HAVE TO be impolite and rude on the internet in order to use it? It doesn't crash and freeze if you stop that, I promise you.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:00 PM   #23
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yo its crazy how posters who no one gave a fuck about now have to get gimmicky to try and be noticed

stay up battle rap forums
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:16 PM   #24
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Well iam not gonna waste too much time here my point was made the replies said it all the defeated in desperation throw deflections and avoid the subject matter lol

I gotta admit this is so easy its not even fun u guys are weak as hell this isnt a fair fight so i will just fall back...

#TooDamnEasy
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #25
Gopher D'Gusto
Registered User
 
Gopher D'Gusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: VA raised, DC livin
Posts: 4,466
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
Well iam not gonna waste too much time here my point was made the replies said it all the defeated in desperation throw deflections and avoid the subject matter lol

I gotta admit this is so easy its not even fun u guys are weak as hell this isnt a fair fight so i will just fall back...

#TooDamnEasy
Nah, threads like these are like arguing with a brick wall. There's really no point. It's not like any of us are going to change your mind, so why bother? It's a lose-lose situation. I'm sure most people would rather ignore your thread than get into a multi-page pissing contest with you.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #26
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Nah, threads like these are like arguing with a brick wall. There's really no point. It's not like any of us are going to change your mind, so why bother? It's a lose-lose situation. I'm sure most people would rather ignore your thread than get into a multi-page pissing contest with you.
This

You cant change my mind because iam dealing with facts Michael Jordan is black thats a fact that you cant change.

Must people dont chose to ignore my thread and u obviously can see it i make them uncomfortable and they try errthing to discredit but i deal with logic and facts while yall deal with lies and deflection...

Why not just put me on ignore list?? Go ahead and do it u will miss the true and be able to leave in fantasy comfy world...
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:45 PM   #27
Gopher D'Gusto
Registered User
 
Gopher D'Gusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: VA raised, DC livin
Posts: 4,466
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
This

You cant change my mind because iam dealing with facts Michael Jordan is black thats a fact that you cant change.
Michael Jordan being black is indeed a fact. Saurus and Illmac not being legends is purely an opinion. Granted, it's an opinion you are perfectly entitled to, but it's still an opinion.

THIS is why I tend to avoid these topics. You can't have an actual conversation with someone who thinks their opinion is an irrefutable fact.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #28
Willy Pilgrim
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Michael Jordan being black is indeed a fact. Saurus and Illmac not being legends is purely an opinion. Granted, it's an opinion you are perfectly entitled to, but it's still an opinion.

THIS is why I tend to avoid these topics. You can't have an actual conversation with someone who thinks their opinion is an irrefutable fact.
Michael Jordan is a legend is also a fact. Wouldn't calling Illmac and Thesaurus legends also be an opinion? WasspoppinB means they aren't legends in the hood. duh
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #29
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Michael Jordan being black is indeed a fact. Saurus and Illmac not being legends is purely an opinion. Granted, it's an opinion you are perfectly entitled to, but it's still an opinion.

THIS is why I tend to avoid these topics. You can't have an actual conversation with someone who thinks their opinion is an irrefutable fact.
Iam talkin about legends of battle rap that means the WHOLE BATTLE RAP crowd got to somehow back it up not just parts of it.<<<------THIS IS NOT AN OPINION ITS A FACT!!

This is so simple you try to make it hard to deflect it and then blame it on me?' lol what a lame!!
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:31 AM   #30
WillyRockBags
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,056
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Nah, threads like these are like arguing with a brick wall. There's really no point. It's not like any of us are going to change your mind, so why bother? It's a lose-lose situation. I'm sure most people would rather ignore your thread than get into a multi-page pissing contest with you.
then why is this thread 15 pages long?
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:49 AM   #31
Gopher D'Gusto
Registered User
 
Gopher D'Gusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: VA raised, DC livin
Posts: 4,466
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
then why is this thread 15 pages long?
Because despite these kind of threads being lose-lose, arguing is fun. lol
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #32
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley
 
Scruff McGruff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 510
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
I can't believe how delusional you are. It's truly breathtaking.

Go back to school man, do your homework, attempt education. Because trolling is not a future.
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #33
EchosMyron
Registered User
 
EchosMyron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Parappa Town
Posts: 1,010
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Horrible thread!

So horrible I don't feel at all bad about this terrible post I'm making in response to it.

How come battle fans can only contextualize points in sports and boxing analogies? Expand those horizons ye plebs~


Last edited by EchosMyron; 11-19-2014 at 04:31 PM.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #34
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie
 
Blanco14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,108
Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
They aren't even close to any word similar to legendary....

Being in at the beginning of this doesn't make them good


They won wrc by prearranging the final to make sure they get some cash...

Now neither of them are top 10 in this and it's pretty clear how much the other battlers respect illmac when none of his last opponents have brought 3 rounds for him...


Illmac is good at writing but his delivery is C+ at best
Thesaurus just OK at writing and delivery..


None of them are special in any way



This site is overrun by nerdy backpackers and no one in the actual battling world gives af about these guys



They only keep getting battles cuz they lifelong buddies with lush..


Illmac is especially the most overrated of the two...
He isn't even as good as thesaurus who is just a totally average mid tier at best




Y'all can keep dickriding them but that doesn't make the shit you say sound any more realistic
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Am I a racist....Yes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #35
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
They aren't even close to any word similar to legendary....

Being in at the beginning of this doesn't make them good


They won wrc by prearranging the final to make sure they get some cash...

Now neither of them are top 10 in this and it's pretty clear how much the other battlers respect illmac when none of his last opponents have brought 3 rounds for him...


Illmac is good at writing but his delivery is C+ at best
Thesaurus just OK at writing and delivery..


None of them are special in any way



This site is overrun by nerdy backpackers and no one in the actual battling world gives af about these guys



They only keep getting battles cuz they lifelong buddies with lush..


Illmac is especially the most overrated of the two...
He isn't even as good as thesaurus who is just a totally average mid tier at best




Y'all can keep dickriding them but that doesn't make the shit you say sound any more realistic


SEE IAM NOT TROLLING

lets keep it real this aint even got to be a racial thing (as far as i remember i dont really fuck with this blanco guy) its just facts those 2 are not battle rap legends!!

But yeah this post is on point!!!
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #36
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
They aren't even close to any word similar to legendary....

Being in at the beginning of this doesn't make them good


They won wrc by prearranging the final to make sure they get some cash...

Now neither of them are top 10 in this and it's pretty clear how much the other battlers respect illmac when none of his last opponents have brought 3 rounds for him...


Illmac is good at writing but his delivery is C+ at best
Thesaurus just OK at writing and delivery..


None of them are special in any way



This site is overrun by nerdy backpackers and no one in the actual battling world gives af about these guys



They only keep getting battles cuz they lifelong buddies with lush..


Illmac is especially the most overrated of the two...
He isn't even as good as thesaurus who is just a totally average mid tier at best




Y'all can keep dickriding them but that doesn't make the shit you say sound any more realistic
Thesaurus is a legendary freestyle battler of a completely different era, you have to understand what he accomplished in tournament format and to dismiss that along with the over 120 battles he's put in over the years (the most of any 1 battler) is pretty damn disparaging.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #37
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie
 
Blanco14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,108
Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Thesaurus is a legendary freestyle battler of a completely different era, you have to understand what he accomplished in tournament format and to dismiss that along with the over 120 battles he's put in over the years (the most of any 1 battler) is pretty damn disparaging.
Congratulations? A legend in something that longer exists at a competitive level...

Come one now this shit is such a dumb thing there is no auto legend status for that shit Gtfoh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Am I a racist....Yes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #38
Willy Pilgrim
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
It's like URL does this on purpose to punish white people for baseball. In battle rap the Negro League is considered superior to the white professional league (KOTD). I guess that makes Charron KOTD's Jackie Robinson. smh
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:35 PM   #39
st0ned
Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 418
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
How about the fact that they are legends among their peers. This is a common thing in music where some are regarded as legends among the fans of a genre due to their accomplishments while others are regarded as legends amongst their fellow musicians based on their talent and influence on the sound of their peers.
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #40
WassPoppinB
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
How about the fact that they are legends among their peers. This is a common thing in music where some are regarded as legends among the fans of a genre due to their accomplishments while others are regarded as legends amongst their fellow musicians based on their talent and influence on the sound of their peers.
This is what iam sayin yes they are KOTD,GT,BACPACK WRC or whatever LEGENDS,but they are not BATTLE RAP as whole LEGENDS...

this all that iam sayin and is nothing off the wall really u guys are the ones makin a big fuss about it!!
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bodybag, cats & ice cream, easy, embarassin, go out and meet people, iamout, itsova, loneliness, nowayout, posting here doesn't count as a hobby, scruff mcracist, smack... who is this nigga?, toodamneasy, typicalwhiteshit, waspopin is right and iam white, wass poppin bee


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,555
Threads: 27,241
Posts: 734,792
Total Online: 737

Newest Member: muddyswamp

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.