Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update KOTD: WD5 - *Update Thread* (+ Tinychat!)

Old 08-22-2015, 06:43 AM   #281
Disney Villain

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Disney Villain is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
They usually put up the videos for you to watch in whatever order you want later
Cool, thanks both of the people who responded to me.
Disney Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:44 AM   #282
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
third round was a who gives a fuck

underwhelming battle for 2015. woulda been dope in GT or somethin. pretty shitty day

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:45 AM   #283
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Dumb vs diz easy mill viewed battle.

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:45 AM   #284
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Diz vs DFD was a really good battle actually.

I think Diz won. DFD did good as well. I think it will get tons of views. DFD seemed pretty salty that the crowd was feeling Diz more.
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #285
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
From the only round I got to see Diz got that....He had decent structure for once at least in that round

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #286
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah that diz vs dumb battle is gonna to get hella views.

They both did what they do best.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #287
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Easily the best battle of the night tbh 2-1 either way i aint mad if you say Diz won i edge it to DFD real refreshing i think him not watching battles for the last few years really gave him an edge to not be super generic or played out.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #288
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
This is such a goddamn classic

shit
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #289
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
limited rounds and jokes are definitely what diz should stick to tho. it was nice to see him not on unlimited with his "IL FUCKINNNN................... IL FUCKINNNNNNN" and running out of breath n shit.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:47 AM   #290
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz 2-1
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:47 AM   #291
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Dumb was hilarious though great battle
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #292
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
dfd 2-1 maybe 3-0. diz was aight in the 1st
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #293
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
This is such a goddamn classic

shit
I can't believe the guy I just watched battle lost to Arcane. smh
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:49 AM   #294
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ok day one is over.

Hope you guys enjoyed the updates.

We'll be doing the same thing tomorrow.
Old 08-22-2015, 06:52 AM   #295
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That's definitely hitting 3 million views by this time next year.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:53 AM   #296
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
Diz vs DFD was a really good battle actually.

I think Diz won. DFD did good as well. I think it will get tons of views. DFD seemed pretty salty that the crowd was feeling Diz more.
yeah if you had realistic expectations of how this battle would play out, it was good.... none of these cats were going to adjust to fit in with the new wave fans, that are mad fickle anyway, and appreciate them for that...

dumb will probably only battle randomly, and still give mad props to him for this... He doesn't need battling and does it for the love of the art... I'm fucked up and cant tell who won of first watch, but It was entertaining if anything...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:53 AM   #297
el gordo
part time head turner..

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
limited rounds and jokes are definitely what diz should stick to tho. it was nice to see him not on unlimited with his "IL FUCKINNNN................... IL FUCKINNNNNNN" and running out of breath n shit.
Yeah his first round which was all quick punches was his best round

w/e
Old 08-22-2015, 06:56 AM   #298
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Diz did a jump kick at the end and had some line about "I'm more Asian than you." One of the other lines that stood out was some long scheme about DFD's girl calling it the "one inch punch" when she gets fucked by him.
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:01 AM   #299
el gordo
part time head turner..

Is the PPV replay gonna be up tonight or tomorrow ?

w/e
Old 08-22-2015, 07:06 AM   #300
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

My recap:

Psy bodied gin I

Jpro did decent taxx was garbage ( and his home town dick riders made it even worse )

Rone vs kid twist was pretty good, could go either way. Wish they both came cleaner

Ars was dope in the first two round, while shotty just said a bunch of dumb gassed wrestling shit, then in the 3rd ars choked but got it back, then organik tried cutting him off but he kept going and it got wierd. The battle went to hell after the third round started. This shit ain't going to get that many views compaired to the first.

Bender vs soul was solid, I don't think it was as crazy as everyone expected. Very debatable.

Charron vs jjdd was a lot better than I expected. Charron first was really nice and had some really good freestyles. I thought jjdd second was fire. Both thier thirds were pretty weak. Everyone was gassin a lot of cheesy shit Charron was doing. I think it's debatable even though hella fools are gassin Charron. Once the footage drops people are going to see what I'm saying.

Diz vs dumb is going to get hella views. Diz od'ed on the Asian jokes but they were actually pretty fire. Diz didn't ramble or have a wierd melt down like he has in the past. Dumb had a lot of really good one liners. This is the type of battle that casual fans, or random people will be able to eat up. If your a hardcore battle fan you might think it's too generic. It's like a GT classic on steroids.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:08 AM   #301
y100dude

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
y100dude is not the worst person
My recap:

Hoverboard Defense -

Last edited by y100dude; 08-22-2015 at 07:16 AM.
y100dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:10 AM   #302
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post

Diz vs dumb is going to get hella views. Diz od'ed on the Asian jokes but they were actually pretty fire. Diz didn't ramble or have a wierd melt down like he has in the past. Dumb had a lot of really good one liners. This is the type of battle that casual fans, or random people will be able to eat up. If your a hardcore battle fan you might think it's too generic. It's like a GT classic on steroids.
Diz just had crazy energy too He must really love Asian culture (stereotypes) cause I wouldn't be able to think of all that shit.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:13 AM   #303
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
dumb was good... diz was doing an impression of psychosis doing an impression of diz
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:24 AM   #304
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
dumb was good... diz was doing an impression of psychosis doing an impression of diz
That doesn't make any sense.

Diz was doing Diz, it was just like what he use to do in GT.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:27 AM   #305
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
That doesn't make any sense.
i misspoke... diz was doing an impression of psychosis doing an impression of diz doing an impression of daylyt doing an impression of diz
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:38 AM   #306
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
My recap is I'm ungodly sore, I haven't eaten in over 24 hours and I've spent way more time in airports and not sleeping then anyone would like to. Despite that, I had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 07:42 AM   #307
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
diz bodied dumbfoundid 3-0!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:46 AM   #308
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
My recap:

Psy bodied gin I

Jpro did decent taxx was garbage ( and his home town dick riders made it even worse )

Rone vs kid twist was pretty good, could go either way. Wish they both came cleaner

Ars was dope in the first two round, while shotty just said a bunch of dumb gassed wrestling shit, then in the 3rd ars choked but got it back, then organik tried cutting him off but he kept going and it got wierd. The battle went to hell after the third round started. This shit ain't going to get that many views compaired to the first.

Bender vs soul was solid, I don't think it was as crazy as everyone expected. Very debatable.

Charron vs jjdd was a lot better than I expected. Charron first was really nice and had some really good freestyles. I thought jjdd second was fire. Both thier thirds were pretty weak. Everyone was gassin a lot of cheesy shit Charron was doing. I think it's debatable even though hella fools are gassin Charron. Once the footage drops people are going to see what I'm saying.

missed the first 2 battles, but that is a good recap fam

Jpro wasn't on point as normal, still think he dope.. The " I'll drop tax/ tacts in the ring like cactus jack was the best wrestling bar of the night, shotty went ham on them refs lol, but most of them fell flat

Twist did better then I expected, but Rone went ham, would of came of better without the little off spots.. not chokes, just think rone got a little to fired up, and got ahead of himself... Still think he a good notch above Twist, and shouldn't be compared to him tbh

I like some of Bender and Soul shit, but tbh, i'm more of a sports cat, don't get a lot of obscure references, about politics, and other random things.. ... not a battle for me to judge...

i'm bout to fall out lol... that was a good recap though...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:55 AM   #309
Coma
VIP

Coma is not the worst person
Is anyone able to see the actual battles now that the event is over? Usually they're up immediately. All I see is the Press Conference
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:07 AM   #310
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
diz bodied dumbfoundid 3-0!!!
Got damn Bashir is back
Stellar Performance

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:08 AM   #311
Coma
VIP

Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Hhhahahahhahahaha
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:26 AM   #312
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
No Coast Responds to Dumbfoundead vs Dizaster

No Coast Responds to Rone vs Kid Twist

KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:46 AM   #313
Phaget Magnet

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Phaget Magnet is a PY Poster
Don't know why so many people thought Dumb would win. He has battled Diz in the past and has always lost. This time is no different.
Phaget Magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 09:11 AM   #314
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
I'm just catching up to Day 1, and man Psycoses and Gin-I are going in. That mid-round line Psy did about a guy talking during his rounds was off the chizzain. That being said, no-one can talk that street shit to these South African battlers. Damn I wish we'll see Tumi make the trip to WD someday and get matched up with a URL guy.

BTW. this PPV is crisp as fuck. A pleasure to watch this. KOTD could release these battles by just clipping them out of the stream into separate videos. It's that good.

Last edited by King Koopa; 08-22-2015 at 10:45 AM.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #315
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
diz is fucking terrible. the end.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:04 AM   #316
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Any bro's on here having a good day and wanting to share the PPV with me? Will share my next ppv as a reward. Hit me up.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One_M8 met Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 11:07 AM   #317
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Fucking hell, Charron legitimately the best freestyler in the business right now. Dude's in the middle of a scheme goin':

You bit your style, but bit off more than you could chew with me now
For not having the it-factor - you getting clowned

Then someone from the crowd interrupts him by shouting "Say it again!"

Someone saying 'say it again', shoutout to that dude in the crowd
I don't need to say it again to this bitch, I'm not renewing my vows

Either that shit was fixed and planned beforehand, or that's one of the best on the spot flips I've ever heard. It fits perfectly with the scheme he had going as well.

Shit. Charron would be the type of guy to plan something like this though.
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:09 AM   #318
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
it's kind of surprising how no one (that i know of) has went at diz regarding all his very apparent problems with depression that he struggles with on/of throughout his life.

you could pretty much eradicate his existence completly with that, and push him to swing and get himself another dumb ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Either that shit
really felt a need for a ''either'' even? really? it was extremely apparent that it was planned.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #319
SushiX

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
SushiX is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Fucking hell, Charron legitimately the best freestyler in the business right now. Dude's in the middle of a scheme goin':

You bit your style, but bit off more than you could chew with me now
For not having the it-factor - you getting clowned

Then someone from the crowd interrupts him by shouting "Say it again!"

Someone saying 'say it again', shoutout to that dude in the crowd
I don't need to say it again to this bitch, I'm not renewing my vows

Either that shit was fixed and planned beforehand, or that's one of the best on the spot flips I've ever heard. It fits perfectly with the scheme he had going as well.

Shit. Charron would be the type of guy to plan something like this though.
Lmao, stop it, that Say It Again shit was clearly rehearsed.
SushiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:41 AM   #320
TriangleOG

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
TriangleOG is a PY Poster
Quote:
My recap:

I agree with the generic feel, but it's a smart move from both sides. Diz followed Dumb's advice and formula. Keepin it simple for the newcomer. Win or lose - it doesn't matter. It's about reaching out to the public and get more fans. It's another stepping stone in their careers.
TriangleOG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8207, chokegod, deadcelebritystatus, equality, neverforget, salute