Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Live Update KOTD - Battles at the Bunker: Dec. 10th-Hype and Discussion Thread! (LIVE...LETS GO!)

View Poll Results: What battle are you most excited for?
The Saurus vs Aye Verb 11 45.83%
Cortez vs B Dot 5 20.83%
Madflex vs Ness Lee 6 25.00%
Megadef vs Dre Vishiss 0 0%
Ron Compton vs Yak da Rippa 1 4.17%
Geechi Gotti vs Saynt 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2016, 02:30 AM   #81
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
"penny for your thoughts, one sent (cent) to his dome" - geechi
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:37 AM   #82
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
geechi is nice.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:39 AM   #83
acidzero

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
geechi with one of the best 'real talk' third rounds.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:39 AM   #84
thepointe01

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
thepointe01 is not the worst person
Wow, first time seeing geechi, that dude is next, "even tho I never had a dad, them pops taught me somethin"
thepointe01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:58 AM   #85
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepointe01 View Post
Wow, first time seeing geechi, that dude is next, "even tho I never had a dad, them pops taught me somethin"
"the only time i had a nightmare about a murda is if i left a witness on the scene"

mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:12 AM   #86
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Cortez had one of his best rounds ever there tbh. This is a good battle. Ness Lee got Madflex 3-0 comfortably, i like Madflex but he wssn't on level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:26 AM   #87
sleeping dogs

sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
cortez had maybe his best first round so he got that one no debating. the other rounds are debatable.

Old 12-11-2016, 03:28 AM   #88
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
cortez vs b dot was crazy
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:28 AM   #89
thepointe01

I might be in the minority, but I preferred Cortez in that one. Good battle, not rethinking rounds but I preferred Cortez material. I swear, that guy is the consummate professional, always shows up, and not in a DNA way
Old 12-11-2016, 03:29 AM   #90
acidzero

bdot 2-1 great battle
Old 12-11-2016, 03:33 AM   #91
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
The Lux impersonator did not do enough to get the win.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:55 AM   #92
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Did The Saurus just start his 2nd by pulling out his phone?

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 12-11-2016 at 04:02 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:58 AM   #93
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Thesaurus lookin shakyyyyyy babyyyyyy

scrub ass nigga
Old 12-11-2016, 04:01 AM   #94
sleeping dogs

verb 3-0. the saurus had one of his weaker performances. nice battle tho

Old 12-11-2016, 04:02 AM   #95
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
think its fair to say verb won

saurus did good minus the stumbles but verb rapped his ass off despite the crowd
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:04 AM   #96
thepointe01

Thesaurus won, verb was dope but needs to write more shit TBH, write more bullshit lines and then hit em w the home run, btw, thesaurus started his second w his phone, but he then was fine, not a big deal imo
Old 12-11-2016, 04:09 AM   #97
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Is it me or Aye Verbs rounds were mad short?
Old 12-11-2016, 04:40 AM   #98
Nikolas34520

Also it's pretty cool that B Dot arguably beat Cortez on a new platform and noticeably sick or strained throat. Will check out the other battles on the playback, was asleep for the other battles. It's exhausting walking through Mexican ruins in hot climate when you're use to to freezing like a polar bear this time of year.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:43 AM   #99
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
So how's this thing going? I decided not to buy it. Can someone do a recap?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:05 AM   #100
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
underwhelming af tbh.

geech was nice.
b dot was ok but tbh killed a lot of his momentum using a bunch of lazy word association and shit. his performance wasn't on point either. cortez was actually pretty good
saurus was reading shit off his phone
verb snapped. came with short rounds but still 3-0. he stays winning

nothing else happened.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:11 AM   #101
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
underwhelming af tbh.

geech was nice.
b dot was ok but tbh killed a lot of his momentum using a bunch of lazy word association and shit. his performance wasn't on point either. cortez was actually pretty good
saurus was reading shit off his phone
verb snapped. came with short rounds but still 3-0. he stays winning

nothing else happened.
Sounds good, good lookin
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:40 AM   #102
thepointe01

Quote:
Yak/Compton was messed to due to vid/voice synch issues. Yak was decent and won, Ron was meh

Dre Vishiss got sick before his first round so that battle didn't happen

Ness/flex was a rap fest, made better that the crowd didn't stop them hardly at all, ness won tho

Geechi is gonna be top tier real quick

Cortez/b dot was good, dot had issues w his voice going into the battle and I thought his angles were bleh, Cortez had a great first and did enough in the last two to win imo, Cortez stays underrated as hell

Saurus/verb was good. I see a lot of ppl saying verb got it, I'd disagree tho the shit verb did say was crazy, the rounds were just real short from him, thesaurus pulled out his phone beginning of the second, but was fine once he started

I actually liked this ppv cuz of ness/flex, Cortez doing some of his best shit, and being introduced to geechi TBH
Old 12-11-2016, 07:06 AM   #103
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
ron compton vs yak- first battle so there were audio issues and the stream went out of sync. i think the best way i can describe this is that yak won 2-1, but my favorite round was Ron Compton's 3rd and I think I enjoyed his stuff more. something about yak i cant quite get into

megadef vs dre vishiss- mega goes 1st in round 1 and does a very good megadef round, while vishiss is kinda standing there looking a little 'out of it'...when it's vishiss's turn to go, he's still real out of it, super sweaty and says he needs to get outside and dips out of the ring real quick. he was really sick so they stopped the battle altogether. who knows if it will get rescheduled.

ness and flex was perfect if you prefer their styles strongly. this battle was really great to me and i thought ness came with a really well rounded performance and took the W but they were both good enough to argue an edge.

saynt did better than i expected and came out with a really great 1st round, but then it was geechis battle from there. geechi did really really well. this is a must watch battle imo.

b dot and tez was pretty much what you expect out of a b dot battle... if it makes sense, Tez kinda stepped into B Dots realm as far as content goes. definitely a lot of conceptual stuff.

verb vs saurus is hard to call. saurus rd1 was great. round 2 he was like 'fuck i cant remember my first word' and pulled out his phone very briefly and then jumped into his verse. verb had a lot of good moments, both funny and agressive stuff. his rounds were noticably short and not performed 100% perfectly. i think if youre gonna bring a concise performance like he did you gotta pull it off perfectly. considering its on KOTD you'll see people arguing about this for a while.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #104
Nikolas34520

I'm watching it back, I'm at Geechi Gotti vs Saynt atm. Their both going off and I've never seen either of them "I'll make yo momma suck my dick with with ya battle on the screen, just to see which one of them chokes first" That's Niaassttyy (coytez voice)

Just finished and that was fire, I got Geechi 3-0 but Saynt is dope tho. Geechi's 3rd round is soo good. They both have good future on KOTD/GZ or wherever.

Ness Lee cooked Madflex imo, 3-0. Madflex's flow is so dreary it takes the impact away from the bars but he's improving. Ness Lee needs to be back on KOTD more often, it's cool to see him back. Madflex vs QP or Ogmios would be cool to see.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 12-11-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:05 AM   #105
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
@Ness Lee >>>

Him and the Bunker, match made in the golden hall. His rounds might be rounds of the year for me. Madflex was funny as hell though. "Been active since The Saurus was the one time champ of just a couple things."
Old 12-11-2016, 03:14 PM   #106
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
@Ness Lee ; I love u man but seriously the baldie is NOOOOOT a good look mane ; id rather see u struggle with a receding hairline than this ;

idk just wear hats ; or maybe if the beard was a lot bigger then it might work actually ;

sheesh anything but this
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids

Last edited by ux9 u so fine; 12-11-2016 at 03:16 PM.
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:44 PM   #107
Nikolas34520

Does Cortez think Israel & Mormons relate to each other? Where's google when you need it. oh yeah, B Dot barely edging it 2-1 his 3rd was insane and 1st was great but Cortez also had a really good 1st round. I like the "B Dot & Loaded Lux walk into a bar" angle, I though it was pretty funny and cool to see him do something different. Cortez 3rd fell super flat though. They were some pretty interesting topics being brought up and that's also why I feel B Dot won, he was able to articulate his arguments better imo.

We gotta see Cortez vs Ness Lee for battle of the baldies but vs Illmac would be crazy.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 12-11-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:17 PM   #108
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Thank you guys for watching, apologies on the technical issues we tried some new things and they ended up putting a wrench in our oiled machine. Won't happen again.

Trying to improve this beast every single time, hope we are moving forward.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:16 PM   #109
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
@Ness Lee ; I love u man but seriously the baldie is NOOOOOT a good look mane ; id rather see u struggle with a receding hairline than this ;

idk just wear hats ; or maybe if the beard was a lot bigger then it might work actually ;

sheesh anything but this
No you wouldn't. I've had it for 4 years. You have weird opinions
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:50 PM   #110
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
@Ness Lee >>>

Him and the Bunker, match made in the golden hall. His rounds might be rounds of the year for me. Madflex was funny as hell though. "Been active since The Saurus was the one time champ of just a couple things."
My man
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:20 AM   #111
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@madflex

did i hear

'lined up next to a boss like amani toomer'

in a set-up?....you can be doin that type of shit in a set-up

Old 12-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #112
acidzero

madflex said something like "making a play for the title like its underlined" or something damn shit that is crazyyyyyy.

Tags
127790, 128526, thebunker