Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Discussion
RMBVA and Wax Drippin Ent.ģ Presents: Double Threat

Old 08-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #121
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bars are in.
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:20 AM   #122
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Bars are in.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:27 AM   #123
JOBone
Seasoned fan

JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Epic.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #124
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@KBomb @JOBone @Smokinstein

our bars are in. same for the other side?
yeah my bad i went to bed early last night. everyone had their stuff in on time, the battles up now

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #125
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
@riffic, @JOBone, @Smokinstein, thoughts on having the new dudes votes count? I'm fine with it, but figure we should all agree or, if someone has an issue, not count 'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #126
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
@riffic, @JOBone, @Smokinstein, thoughts on having the new dudes votes count? I'm fine with it, but figure we should all agree or, if someone has an issue, not count 'em.
It's all good wit me, after all we do encourage everyone to vote.

But I'm not gonna lie,it feels funny taking criticism from a muthafucas who havn't proven
Themselves to be a beast wit this text shit.

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #127
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Normally I wouldn't care, but based on some of the content of both verses being "personals", it kind of makes it odd for people to know what to make of it if they don't really know the context. It was probably less of an issue with the cross-site battles since personals weren't going to play much of a part, but here is a little different.

I don't care as long as we can have a good proportion of the site "regulars" are involved in the total votes I don't think it will skew things too much.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:33 PM   #128
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
It's all good wit me, after all we do encourage everyone to vote.

But I'm not gonna lie,it feels funny taking criticism from a muthafucas who havn't proven
Themselves to be a beast wit this text shit.
yeah, for sure, but some of 'em have text battled for years, just on their site. TBH, I've text battled for less than a year, so it's hard for me to be too aggrieved at their criticisms.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 08-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #129
Seanzo
We in here

And, Job, I agree. It's hard to judge when they don't know your history on RapMusic, our and here, shots at Smoke from the previous battles, the history of out there references from Riffic and I or the fact that I basically was acting blatantly like an asshole in the lead up (was having fun with it; hope you two didn't take it too seriously).

Anyways, good shit. Looking forward to see how it turns out and hope I don't lose my money on this.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #130
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
first of all great job @JOBone and @Smokinstein, that shit was fire

and I don't care either way on the new fellas voting - are we agreeing to count them, then?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:40 PM   #131
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
yeah, for sure, but some of 'em have text battled for years, just on their site. TBH, I've text battled for less than a year, so it's hard for me to be too aggrieved at their criticisms.
I feel u.. well fuck it...let everybody rock.

Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Old 08-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #132
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
first of all great job @JOBone and @Smokinstein, that shit was fire

and I don't care either way on the new fellas voting - are we agreeing to count them, then?
Props to you guys as well.

Yeah, I agree with one caveat being as long as the battle can get a little promo on the site to get more votes, preferably from a neutral party like @KBomb.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #133
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Quote:
And, Job, I agree. It's hard to judge when they don't know your history on RapMusic, our and here, shots at Smoke from the previous battles, the history of out there references from Riffic and I or the fact that I basically was acting blatantly like an asshole in the lead up (was having fun with it; hope you two didn't take it too seriously).

Anyways, good shit. Looking forward to see how it turns out and hope I don't lose my money on this.
Yeah ..its all peace.. I didn't take ur shit talk serious.

Good fight fellas...

Old 08-07-2014, 07:46 PM   #134
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:

What Smoke said, didn't take the shit talking seriously but thought it would be worth leaning into for the angle in the battle.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #135
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
What Smoke said, didn't take the shit talking seriously but thought it would be worth leaning into for the angle in the battle.
Yeah, I was hoping to rile you guys up for it. I thought you would and originally I was going to counteract it, but then totally forgot yesterday when I wrote my bars. Shit worked for you guys. That Caricature bar was really dope.
Quote:
Quote:

Tags