Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Text Battle Main Stage > RBL
RBL Season 2 Week 1 Prediction and Discussion Thread

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #401
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
Who in the fuck are these people? And what do they do?
Andy Miyares well him u probly know hes an american olympic champion

Emily Osment is hannah montana's sidekick and co-star

paul vincent is vin diesel's twin brother

Old 03-08-2015, 12:09 AM   #402
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 410 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
@Memphis @ledge I gotta know if either of you give a fuck about this moving forward. I've got people ready to take your spots if you don't tell me you're still tryna do this

Week one all ready looking like shit

You pretty much know the answer from both of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2015, 12:14 AM   #403
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Andy Miyares well him u probly know hes an american olympic champion

Emily Osment is hannah montana's sidekick and co-star

paul vincent is vin diesel's twin brother

Vin diesel gotta twin... Never new.

But the swimmer tho. . Hes the sped champ right.

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Old 03-08-2015, 12:16 AM   #404
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Vin diesel gotta twin... Never new.

But the swimmer tho. . Hes the sped champ right.
if by sped u mean derogatory term for special education

idk wat his education has to do with his physical abilities
Old 03-08-2015, 12:44 AM   #405
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:

when i read smokes post i read it as speed not sped.....i dont discriminate
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 03-08-2015, 01:20 AM   #406
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Yeah i do mean special education. Its only derogatory if u take it that way.
Plus i can look in his eyes and see he was off a lil.

Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Old 03-08-2015, 01:26 AM   #407
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Plus i dont keep up swimmers. Last time i checked tho,i didnt see niggas with downe syndrome swimming for the gold outside the special olympics.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:32 AM   #408
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Plus i dont keep up swimmers. Last time i checked tho,i didnt see niggas with downe syndrome swimming for the gold outside the special olympics.

where the fuck u been past few olympics?

Old 03-08-2015, 01:44 AM   #409
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Quote:
where the fuck u been past few olympics?

Ima lil different than most of the guys on here i dnt really watch the olympics. Unless its to watch the usa basketball team beating the shit out of the world.

So who was this guy u jus posted?

Old 03-08-2015, 01:45 AM   #410
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Ima lil different than most of the guys on here i dnt really watch the olympics. Unless its to watch the usa basketball team beating the shit out of the world.

So who was this guy u jus posted?
thats michael phelps
very famous i think he broke a wack of records in last or one before last olympics
Old 03-08-2015, 01:47 AM   #411
averagejoe
©

Michael Fred Phelps II (born June 30, 1985) is an American swimmer and the most decorated Olympian of all time, with a total of 22 medals. Phelps also holds the all-time records for Olympic gold medals (18, double the second highest record holders),

so technically this guy is the best but the first guy with the funny eyes is prob 2nd
Old 03-08-2015, 01:49 AM   #412
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Quote:
thats michael phelps
very famous i think he broke a wack of records in last or one before last olympics
I figured that... But i thought we were talkin bout mentally disabled swimmers?
Not this normal muthfucca

Old 03-08-2015, 01:50 AM   #413
averagejoe
©

Quote:
I figured that... But i thought we were talkin bout mentally disabled swimmers?
Not this normal muthfucca
normal eh

the first guy way more normal

let me get a pic that shows his autism more
Old 03-08-2015, 01:51 AM   #414
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Quote:
Michael Fred Phelps II (born June 30, 1985) is an American swimmer and the most decorated Olympian of all time, with a total of 22 medals. Phelps also holds the all-time records for Olympic gold medals (18, double the second highest record holders),

so technically this guy is the best but the first guy with the funny eyes is prob 2nd
Oh ok... I guess u learn new shit every day.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:52 AM   #415
averagejoe
©

Old 03-08-2015, 01:53 AM   #416
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Quote:
normal eh

the first guy way more normal

let me get a pic that shows his autism more

You tryna be funny that nigga normal. he jus be high #420life

Old 03-08-2015, 01:54 AM   #417
averagejoe
©

Quote:
You tryna be funny that nigga normal. he jus be high #420life

haha u are actually right

he was caught smoking weed
pretty much the most successfull athlete in recorded history is a pot head
Old 03-08-2015, 01:54 AM   #418
averagejoe
©

theres god-made retarded
and man-made retarded

me i smoke that wheelchair kush
Old 03-08-2015, 02:35 AM   #419
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This is proof that you have been over thinking some of your bars in battles, 'cause outside the set up, that's pretty dope.
Yeah, I definitely over think things when it comes to text battles. They're just so short that any single bar can totally swing a battle one way or the other, so I always feel like every one of my punches has to be crazy.

I like writing for video battles way better because there's not that same pressure. I can write 3:00 of material in about a tenth of the time that it takes to come up with 12 text battle bars.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:52 AM   #420
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Week one all ready looking like shit

You pretty much know the answer from both of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for wasting everyones time

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
Old 03-08-2015, 03:19 AM   #421
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
Yeah, I definitely over think things when it comes to text battles. They're just so short that any single bar can totally swing a battle one way or the other, so I always feel like every one of my punches has to be crazy.

I like writing for video battles way better because there's not that same pressure. I can write 3:00 of material in about a tenth of the time that it takes to come up with 12 text battle bars.
Yeah ever since I started the audios I am much more into doing those

I also feel like everyone criticizes text battle bars like 5x as hard as audio bars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Old 03-08-2015, 03:26 AM   #422
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
Yeah ever since I started the audios I am much more into doing those

I also feel like everyone criticizes text battle bars like 5x as hard as audio bars
thats cuz it was my section :P

theres tons of ppl on the internet lookin to shoot insults at stranggers
we shud start making it bigger here ithink
Old 03-08-2015, 03:30 AM   #423
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Yeah, this season is going to get interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 03-08-2015, 03:35 AM   #424
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:

i tend to not change up too much, which i think is one of my downfalls in text, i write something thats got a flow that people might not catch, but it is what it is, ive neevr been out to try and please everyone, and in all honesty i dunno if i could keep up with the crazy punches the thatguys and the throwback mikes of the world come with.

as for audio battles i also like them more, but theres not many people left i can battle now @SpecialOh is like the only person left on my hit list and he procrastinates way too much, and really shouldnt want any part of me
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 03-08-2015, 03:35 AM   #425
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
thats cuz it was my section :P

theres tons of ppl on the internet lookin to shoot insults at stranggers
we shud start making it bigger here ithink
Every time there's supposed to be an audio event it falls through lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Old 03-08-2015, 03:36 AM   #426
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
Every time there's supposed to be an audio event it falls through lol
seanzo's gonna get it poppin and honestly itll help if we can all get word out and make it work when time cdomes
Old 03-08-2015, 03:37 AM   #427
averagejoe
©

@Dank Schrader im recording next 2 days
as soon as i get something i like n im rdy il do it

all ive done is embarass myself on here..i wanna try hard for once
Old 03-08-2015, 03:39 AM   #428
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Btw my waning crescent bar is 100% an homage to @RickyProehl's line
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
Old 03-08-2015, 03:43 AM   #429
averagejoe
©

wat is homage

do u guys all write fancy in these parts?
Old 03-08-2015, 03:47 AM   #430
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Btw my waning crescent bar is 100% an homage to @RickyProehl's line
Good looks brody different term altogether its all love nh yh mh facts

Rip ux9
Old 03-08-2015, 03:48 AM   #431
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
wat is homage

do u guys all write fancy in these parts?
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 03-08-2015, 03:51 AM   #432
averagejoe
©

that was my reaction to some1s feedback vote ony my battle

telling me shit doesent make sense that clearly did

formed on a form 1

thats a thing ^
Old 03-08-2015, 03:53 AM   #433
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:

formed on a form 1

thats a thing ^
i dont know what that means so i googled it (you should have done that with the word homage).

google don't know what the fuck you saying either
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 03-08-2015, 03:56 AM   #434
averagejoe
©

lmao okay i know why i will pm u
Old 03-08-2015, 03:56 AM   #435
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
that was my reaction to some1s feedback vote ony my battle

telling me shit doesent make sense that clearly did

formed on a form 1

thats a thing ^
Look, even if I have no clue what something means, and am already borderline convinced that it's nonsense, I will always, *always* give it a courtesy google. I found no help there.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:58 AM   #436
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
Look, even if I have no clue what something means, and am already borderline convinced that it's nonsense, I will always, *always* give it a courtesy google. I found no help there.
google form 1 or formed on form 1

first thing u get

http://ocfp.on.ca/docs/collaborative...1.pdf?sfvrsn=2

and "formed" wasnt even filler its when ur formed in the hospital... like what happends when ur on a form 1
Old 03-08-2015, 04:00 AM   #437
averagejoe
©

there was no courtesy google
lets be honest gents here
Old 03-08-2015, 04:02 AM   #438
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
there was no courtesy google
lets be honest gents here
This is the first thing I get: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...onicrev1.shtml

From 'formed on form 1'

The link you provided does not appear on the first page of my own search results.

EDIT: It doesn't really matter anyway, but I'm just saying, I did try.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:07 AM   #439
averagejoe
©

u just made it seem like i was dumb cuz u didnt get it

n im reading the bar..wtf lol i gave the definition of it in the same line

u can get formed on a form 1, an assessment order under the mental health act

Old 03-08-2015, 04:08 AM   #440
averagejoe
©

next time i stick to the medi-caid bars
Closed Thread

Tags
420life, 8217, balls, bars, pawwwsse, prosaltine, sillyblacks, themoreyouknow