Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
THE DIRTBAG DAN SHOW 59 with Chuuwee and Nikiya Osborn

Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:52 PM   #2
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Good shit
Ill find your grandma and put pipe in her dentures.... I walk outta senior citizen homes like life´s an adventure -Caustic
Old 05-12-2015, 12:21 AM   #3
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
Chuuwee is ill. one of the best out the west right now.
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:30 AM   #4
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
my nights complete

fuck yeah
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:22 AM   #5
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
mods on point as per usual

ima embed it like this so i can maximize it

Old 05-12-2015, 02:25 AM   #6
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the duck shit is corny and played out

please stop begging for it and talking about it all the time

god almighty

the dude that fucks with skylar all the time is way mor einteresting and funny
Old 05-12-2015, 03:09 AM   #7
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
the duck shit is corny and played out

please stop begging for it and talking about it all the time

god almighty

the dude that fucks with skylar all the time is way mor einteresting and funny
Def agree with this.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:29 AM   #8
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Chuuwee as GOAT guest status with those impressions of typical battle rappers. I could genuinely see some of those bars being used by PG and DF Extra rappers...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:18 AM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Did they make nome5 predictions?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:38 AM   #10
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Did they make nome5 predictions?
Nah, this was all Massacre.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:42 AM   #11
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
still know little to nothing about nikita osbourneo didnt ask any q's i was looking for

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 08:39 AM   #12
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
still know little to nothing about nikita osbourneo didnt ask any q's i was looking for

What do you want to know?
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
What do you want to know?
what the guy does for a living

how funding an event works

rationale behind it

how this will be different and hell make his money back

how this guy isnt teddy grizzle

how it all came about

Rip ux9
Old 05-12-2015, 12:45 PM   #14
st0ned
Contributor

Quote:
what the guy does for a living

how funding an event works

rationale behind it

how this will be different and hell make his money back

how this guy isnt teddy grizzle

how it all came about

Should be fairly simple as I am that guy

I've been in sales for more than 10 years, currently taking a break to spend time with my family and follow my own interests.

For myself it works by contacting the mc's and seeing if they are interested in these battles I want to put together and what it'll take. Then reaching out to kotd (lush one originally) letting them know what I'm doing and that is like for them to be involved and their help.

The rationale is not rational as its 2 fold I haven't put on an event in close to 20 years but loved it when I did but I haven't had the passion for anything enough to deal with the bullshit that comes with putting an event together until now. And 2 I wasn't going to be able to travel to as many events because my wife and I were expecting and now have a beautiful daughter.

It'll be different in that the financial success of this event does not determine the events success for me. Whether or not I'll make my money back on this event remains to be seen.

I'm not Teddy grizzle as I'm simply a different dude. I'm 37 have a wife and 3 kids and I would never put the financial future of my family at risk for battle rap. I will not let my name be tarnished over an event as everyone will be paid and treated fairly. I always want my face to be a welcome one at any event.

I think I've already said that above, if you want more info you'll have to be more specific.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #15
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:

I've been in sales for more than 10 years, currently taking a break to spend time with my family and follow my own interests.

For myself it works by contacting the mc's and seeing if they are interested in these battles I want to put together and what it'll take. Then reaching out to kotd (lush one originally) letting them know what I'm doing and that is like for them to be involved and their help.

The rationale is not rational as its 2 fold I haven't put on an event in close to 20 years but loved it when I did but I haven't had the passion for anything enough to deal with the bullshit that comes with putting an event together until now. And 2 I wasn't going to be able to travel to as many events because my wife and I were expecting and now have a beautiful daughter.

It'll be different in that the financial success of this event does not determine the events success for me. Whether or not I'll make my money back on this event remains to be seen.

I'm not Teddy grizzle as I'm simply a different dude. I'm 37 have a wife and 3 kids and I would never put the financial future of my family at risk for battle rap. I will not let my name be tarnished over an event as everyone will be paid and treated fairly. I always want my face to be a welcome one at any event.

I think I've already said that above, if you want more info you'll have to be more specific.
ohhhh gotcha didnt realize that was you ... but i can respect all of that above. its not crazy to think you could either a)break even b)make some money back ... as with any investment. the whole idea so many have where their prospective "salary" is tied up in battle rap is ridiculous to me... but thanks for the info man now the shit makes a bit more sense. no disrespect i just felt like they didnt ask the pertinent questions (which the DBD show almost always does so shout out to them) wheres @BattleRapChris when you need him probably out banging a hard 4 at a battle event in toledo ohio aka glass city shoutout to @SonnyDaze .

i was just tryna get the large picture.... youre a grown ass man with a family... not another lost nikiya

side note: huge fan of calicoe and pat but i think calicoe is going to end the pat stay run here. i think pats got rare talent but calicoe is a different breed...ice and math in canada was one thing to hold it together but calicoe just took over that stage vs hitman i think its gonna be a body. could be wrong

Rip ux9

Last edited by RickyProehl; 05-12-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #16
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
But he's got a snack table with honeybuns, what more do you need to know?

Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:44 PM   #17
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
But he's got a snack table with honeybuns, what more do you need to know?

that was rather informative

Rip ux9
Old 05-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #18
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
Quote:

I gotta tip my hat to u mah g. I've followed battling for decades and have spent plenty of time and money flying around the country and abroad watching battles. As much as I love the artform, I too have a wife and kid like u, and whenever I get an itch to invest in throwing an event from knowing so many battlers and league owners as friends, my better judgment tips the scales and holds me back from doing so. With events showing bigger potential to create sales and profits, the time away from my kid, negotiating with battlers to take battles and deal with their asking prices, the logistics of finding a trustworthy venue and staff, having firsthand experiencing issues with ppv problems during broadcasts, having battlers under prepare or not even show up after making deposits, and dealing with "battle-rap" crowds steers me away from ever taking a financial risk that ur attempting.

I'd love to find something in battling to cultivate since it's something I've personally loved for so long, but the risks always outweigh the rewards when I look at how many leagues I've watched go under or money lost from some variable or another, and I can't take that time and money away from my family. You're about that life mah g. I'm sure we'll bump into one another at an event some day. Best of luck with this upcoming event. I'll definitely be a customer of the ppv or anyone that helps to further our culture by putting on events.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:53 PM   #19
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
@st0ned sorry I couldn't make it this time. You think you'll do another one if all goes well?
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:15 PM   #20
st0ned
Contributor

I would love to do another one.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:42 PM   #21
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Nice I hope this one goes great. I'm going to try and watch the PPV at the wedding. I'll yell out Bodybag! after they say "I do"
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:25 AM   #22
barack mo drama

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
barack mo drama is not the worst person
Im always on time
barack mo drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:08 AM   #23
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
get that new chuuwee album if you havent heard it yet
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:32 AM   #24
MACKtheMOST

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
MACKtheMOST is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
get that new chuuwee album if you havent heard it yet
Shit is fire. Shouts to Dan for the shoutout at around 4mins 31secs. Salute.
MackMoli@infamouzevents.com
InfamouzBattles@gmail.com
MACKtheMOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:29 PM   #25
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Dude, not to get too personal but the event sold out and I'm guessing the ppv sales are known and a good indication of what the end buy number will be, you must have an idea if you'll break even or not? Is it possible you'll make money? are the odds of your doing a second one looking good at this'd point?
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:59 PM   #26
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
@st0ned (and all others involved) good luck at the event. Hope folks that can make it out get a few good memories. And there's the PPV, too.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:23 PM   #27
Matt

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Matt is a PY Poster
Send a message via Skype™ to Matt
Quote:
wheres @BattleRapChris when you need him probably out banging a hard 4 at a battle event in toledo ohio aka glass city shoutout to @SonnyDaze .
How did my city get brought into this lollll
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:01 AM   #28
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
How did my city get brought into this lollll
deacon frost got the key to the city no homo

Rip ux9