Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2015, 01:34 AM   #1
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
V.Free vs. Ass Napkin Ed

@V.Free

I heard hes black panther status, whys he hate the white man with passion??
shiit.. I can answer that quick, Napkins only gettin crumbs, cleanin up after crackers
call his bluff if he wants to call my name ill turn his front yard to a homi case
put a corpse on his lawn, wax em & put the body on display like hall of fames
Contemplating.. i'll rob him of every dollar on some restaraunt shit....
catch em eatin dinner, leave a Napkin folded on the table before the meal is on it
go ahead fuck with my squad get slaughtered for my dogs quicker than John Wick
chop em to small bits his mom'll be wantin a piece of Ass worse than a convict
hes harmless, im hazardous, a one-of-one, this is just another one ive won
I wont front on em -leave Ed handicap if I put a .38 Special in front of em
Demonstrate how to devistate, im seasoned with them weapons no pepper spray
Ima chef today - your food! ill be known for eatin ass like Kevin Gates
Accept the fade, better bring medics aid & kevlar threads to protect ya face
want it? ill celebrate if my shots hit like Mascots -so suit yourself, but I never play
shits easy, nothin at all, still lose even if u always right like customers are
get snuffed in the jaw only thing I'd see bustin from Napkin.. is a bitch stuffin her bra

@Ass Napkin Ed

While you was learning how to waltz and playing golf
I was outside throwing up signs cause none of my dogs talk
Set you up to get beat up in a battle - We Organik
Get you smoked out the window of a Fleetwood - We Organik
you not a G, so that's your M-O - We Organik
Act Gully in the mirror but then Bitch-up - We Organik
V-Free always had cable TV - crazy channels
I grew up using a hanger and foil for antennas
you got sonic hedgehog - on the first day of Christmas
While I stole a Nintendo and 4 Sega Genesis
you do a lot of multis and shit - like a Bender flip
I say Bon Voyage holding my dick - that's a membership
don't make me curse you out like its my penmanship
I was raised in tenements - government experiments
Before Chico and Smack White - we battled over heroin
I'm from Benning rd - where we cut that coke a little finer
the place where you don't need a Tyga to cop that Black China

BF!

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:55 AM   #3
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
lol sorry i forgot to vote

i was like "yeah I think he took that" and walk away haha

thanks for the shoutout btw @V.Free
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:56 AM   #4
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
I wont front on em -leave Ed handicap if I put a .38 Special in front of em

#Bar of the month
Old 02-25-2015, 01:57 AM   #5
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
lets welcome back - Special OH to RMBVA

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:05 AM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Ass Napkin Ed voted for you bro. You wrote a lot of things you went though in life. Fuck these privileged saltines, real motherfuckers gone though real struggles.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:08 AM   #7
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Ass Napkin Ed voted for you bro. You wrote a lot of things you went though in life. Fuck these privileged saltines, real motherfuckers gone though real struggles.
Bright Flower

shoutout to the homie @V.Free for doing the battle on short notice

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 02:10 AM   #8
V.Free

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
V.Free is not the worst person
word fuck these crackas.. lol i fucks with your verses good stuff
V.Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:11 AM   #9
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Man Free really is nice with it. Props to both of you who can turn out verses so quickly over and over again, shit isn't easy.

Free: Nice to see you took the criticism of being too wordy to heart. Definitely improved the fluidity / readability of the verse in this one. Opener would have been nicer if it weren't for a shaky rhyme (passion/crackers is a bit off to me). Hall of fame concept dope. Once again, the rhyme holds back the next punch. Clever concept but restaruant / meal on it isn't cutting it for me. Wasn't feeling the next two very much, but "hes harmless, im hazardous, a one-of-one, this is just another one ive won
I wont front on em -leave Ed handicap if I put a .38 Special in front of em" was dirrrrty. Set up was dope and the punch was nice as well. Seasoned with weapons like pepperspray is pretty corny and the Kevin Gates concept is a bit played out (i know of a magic line that was used recently with kevin gates). Mascots punch dope and the flow in those two was real nice. Good use of multis to keep the structure going. Closer is super creative, nice nameflip.

Ed: My biggest criticism will be similar to the Shazo battle... as this doesn't quite have the feel of a battle verse. I like that your writing is succinct and you don't waste time forcing in multis or extra words though. Organik scheme was pretty nice, especially GMO damn that was fire. Bon voyage / membership pretty similar to Free's pepper spray / seasoned weapons, definitely corny . Liked the wording for "penmanship / raised in tenements, governemnt experiments".

Overall have to give it to Free. Felt like he was attacking better and had a more well rounded battle verse. Cool little battle to get warmed up for the league though.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:03 AM   #11
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Both came with good shit. V Free legit came with the heat, but Ed let that thang air out. Gotta lean towards Ed, on a totally different day I could go with V Free though.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:04 AM   #13
averagejoe

stop doing that
Old 02-25-2015, 03:05 AM   #14
V.Free

my bad cuhh
Old 02-25-2015, 03:05 AM   #15
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
yeah honestly stop tagging this bs lmao. if we wanted to read this shit we would
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:06 AM   #16
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Richardson View Post
im voting against the next person who keeps spamming this shit
you just spammed me!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:06 AM   #17
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
that said, voted v. free
Old 02-25-2015, 03:06 AM   #18
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
yeah honestly stop tagging this bs lmao. if we wanted to read this shit we would
@Casual - check out my new battle bro

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:07 AM   #19
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
@Casual - check out my new battle bro
you cool tho.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:08 AM   #21
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
you cool tho.
good vote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:09 AM   #22
KBomb
2dope4you

@Ass Napkin Ed @V.Free

stop the spamming. its frowned upon to even do it once, but three times in one thread is not ok.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:10 AM   #23
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
@Ass Napkin Ed @V.Free

stop the spamming. its frowned upon to even do it once, but three times in one thread is not ok.
we just bored, but alright, party over

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:10 AM   #24
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
good vote
do you miss Kingpen?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:11 AM   #25
V.Free

i said i was sorry bruh, what more yall want from me
Old 02-25-2015, 03:14 AM   #26
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
v.free, a good way to get more votes for your battles is to vote on other peoples shit.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:14 AM   #27
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Free View Post
i said i was sorry bruh, what more yall want from me
directed more to ed than you

Old 02-25-2015, 03:17 AM   #29
V.Free

nah i only did that cos dude on the first page actin like a hoe about it, its all good we gettin votes
Old 02-25-2015, 03:17 AM   #30
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
directed more to ed than you
I see you always been against me, you the president of Team Saltine now?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:18 AM   #31
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREY mothafucking DEUCE View Post
Good shit both of you! An everyone vote on my audio!
bout to peep now

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:20 AM   #32
averagejoe

Quote:
dont talk to the president like that

and yea man i miss kingpen, you?
Old 02-25-2015, 03:25 AM   #33
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
dont talk to the president like that

and yea man i miss kingpen, you?
Nah I don't miss him, he can stay on Stormfront
I know K Bomb gotta ride for the team
nothing personal, we all gotta stand our ground like Zimmerman

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:26 AM   #34
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
lol what? you tagged people twice. v only did it once. 2>1 aka you did it more. hence why it was more directed to you

Old 02-25-2015, 03:26 AM   #35
averagejoe

Quote:
Nah I don't miss him, he can stay on Stormfront
I know K Bomb gotta ride for the team
nothing personal, we all gotta stand our ground like Zimmerman

i feel ya bro
#RIP Trevor Martin
Old 02-25-2015, 03:27 AM   #36
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
lol what? you tagged people twice. v only did it once. 2>1 aka you did it more. hence why it was more directed to you
lol., I'm just fucking with you
No hetero
Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:28 AM   #37
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
i feel ya bro
#RIP Trevor Martin
and Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:31 AM   #38
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
yo, i like the way ed writes a lot, cuz he has a lot of dope ass one-liners that are just on some sonning shit. reminds me of qleen or suge. but this is the first battle i think he might've got bested, and i really fux with ed. but v free, he had some shit that i was surprised by. also, v free, had more material. kinda fell like ed is writing his shit super fast, like on some stream of consciousness shit, and v free took just a bit more time of tightening up, making his shit more robust with the internal raps.

dope battle tho. wont vote haha.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:33 AM   #39
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
yo, i like the way ed writes a lot, cuz he has a lot of dope ass one-liners that are just on some sonning shit. reminds me of qleen or suge. but this is the first battle i think he might've got bested, and i really fux with ed. but v free, he had some shit that i was surprised by. also, v free, had more material. kinda fell like ed is writing his shit super fast, like on some stream of consciousness shit, and v free took just a bit more time of tightening up, making his shit more robust with the internal raps.

dope battle tho. wont vote haha.
yeah you know me well
I will get more focused on RBL
I try to write funny stand up comic punchline shit
but the Bright Flower lives a real life, and the hood just comes out

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 02-25-2015, 03:34 AM   #40
averagejoe

Quote:
and Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman
I think you mean "Jessica"

Tags
bar, rip