Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Throw on a costume, toss a few asian jokes and you have....

Old 09-02-2015, 03:28 AM   #121
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
looked to me like it was roger and riffic that got the race convo kickstarted tho? gp tried to leave the convo like 3 times but the issue kept getting pushed lol

then we ended up here

anyway, curious to see what diz does in his next battle if he actually sticks to writing 3 rounds or if hes gonna go back to the same old same old cuz its easier

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:31 AM   #122
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
FWIW...

6000GP's the man and he's almost always right imo, but I've never felt like riffic's part of the problem when it comes to racism on RMBVA.

But, to contribute something to this long degenerated thread...

I don't know why I'm not more opposed to anti-Asian racism in battle rap. I feel like I should be, but I loved Conceited's performance against DFD and I thought Dizaster was good too. He wasn't amazing or anything, but it was a solid performance.

More than anything though, it's just interesting to me that I don't react more negatively to this type of racism. Maybe it's because I don't really consider Asians to be much of an oppressed group in North America in 2015? I don't know...

It makes me kind of uncomfortable though because I would never say anything like Con and Diz myself and I wouldn't watch these battles with my Asian friends, but I still enjoy the performance...

I mean, I don't watch battles with any of my friends in the first place, but that's a different story...

I mean, I don't have any friends in the first place...

Wait... what?..

/thread
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:40 AM   #123
greatposter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
greatposter is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
Even though hitchslap is banned and won't be able to respond to this, i want to take a quick second to wrap up my thoughts and explain the hypocrisy in this.

- Before this thread got changed into a discussion on racism, hitchslap had already gone off topic attacking jobone by tagging him before he even made a post
- Throughout the thread hitch is happy to talk shit about lush one balding and being a shitty person in battlerap without worrying about him being a racist (or his ama or anything else for that matter)
- once GP comes into the conversation being reasonable, hitchslap jumps on the "why is racism allowed here" (tbf tho, z-tay also began posting discrediting white racism)

There is a huge difference between caring about something and stirring the pot without adding anything of substance or merit to a conversation. Hitchslap just wants to stir the pot. Trolls who do this on both sides (people arguing that whites practicing racism is ok bc it's just battlerap AND those who don't actually care about racism but want to stir the pot) are what is ruining this forum.

Race / racism plays a huge roll in battlerap and it should be looked at discussed but not the way it has been on here as of late (prolly longer than that tbh). I'm not, nor ever have, claimed racism to not exist in battlerap nor on rmbva. It does. But that shouldn't have to become the focal point in the discussion of diz vs dumb.
don't even bother trying to logically explain why hitchslap is a hypocrit. hes been exposed countless times sending harshly racist negs but then has the audacity to cry about much less offensive racism on the actual forum.
the guy quite obviously has a mental illness and or is legally retarded.
greatposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:42 AM   #124
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
. The problem arises when you've got trolls on both ends (hitchslap and ztay itt) saying lots of misinformed shit that isn't even relevant, which rubs people the wrong way and completely deviates from what the conversation at hand was.

Could you give an example of me trolling itt?
Z-Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:49 AM   #125
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
(tbf tho, z-tay also began posting discrediting white racism)
Source?

You need to quit spreading falsehoods. Point out some legitimate racism on a rap battle message board that any of us should be actually concerned about and then you can deem my flippancy towards this alleged racism as "trolling".

Until providing examples of actual racism (again remember that we are on a battle rap message board ffs), stfu about me being a troll.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:50 AM   #126
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
looked to me like it was roger and riffic that got the race convo kickstarted tho? gp tried to leave the convo like 3 times but the issue kept getting pushed lol
I dunno man, from what I can tell riffic didn't really do anything except object to being called someone who contributed to a Stormfront atmosphere because of something he didn't say. Think he has the right to respond regardless of if the other person says they are out, and I don't see GP's side here.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:54 AM   #127
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I dunno man, from what I can tell riffic didn't really do anything except object to being called someone who contributed to a Stormfront atmosphere because of something he didn't say. Think he has the right to respond regardless of if the other person says they are out, and I don't see GP's side here.
it didn't get to that until GP tried to leave the convo a legit 3 times. even said "my fault" for jumpin the gun.

but its whatever, convos dead hopefully lol

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-02-2015, 03:56 AM   #128
Z-Tay
Banned

You don't think Tay Roc is top tier? You must be a racist.

This is not a legitimate accusation of racism. Just because some people prefer Illmac to a random street rapper with generic name doesn't mean you are a racist. This is also why nobody takes accusations of racism seriously anymore. Your trump card has been played out.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:57 AM   #129
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE

a racism thread on rmbva...more at 11
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:00 AM   #130
UnderBoss

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
UnderBoss is not the worst person
Overrated Performance

Tru

Threads On Point

I Could Argue Diz Vs Math > Dumb
UnderBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:00 AM   #131
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you don't like Tay Roc, you're probably a pedophile or some shit...
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:05 AM   #132
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post
You don't think Tay Roc is top tier? You must be a racist.

This is not a legitimate accusation of racism.
no, but when you refer to Illmac normally and use a bunch of negative connotations to said street rapper..

Quote:
Just because some people prefer Illmac to a random street rapper with generic name doesn't mean you are a racist.
there may be a hint of racism involved in your post. not saying you're a klan member, but you've clearly got some predetermined judgment

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-02-2015, 04:06 AM   #133
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
the number of felicia's to say goodbye to is growing exponentially
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:12 AM   #134
Z-Tay
Banned

@brodeezy

Tay Roc was just an example. Btw he is a random street rapper with a generic name.

How is it racist to point that out? Must I qualify any negative comment about a black rapper with all the black rappers that I like?

Off the top of my head-
Daylyt, Hollow, Clips, Big T, Pass, Math, B magic, Ice, Arsonal, just to name a few

I wouldn't consider any of these guys generic. Is that all you got to "prove racism"?

Wow, rip racism, if that's the best you got.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:14 AM   #135
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
@brodeezy

Tay Roc was just an example. Btw he is a random street rapper with a generic name.

How is it racist to point that out? Must I qualify any negative comment about a black rapper with all the black rappers that I like?

Off the top of my head-
Daylyt, Hollow, Clips, Big T, Pass, Math, B magic, Ice, Arsonal, just to name a few

I wouldn't consider any of these guys generic. Is that all you got to "prove racism"?

african american you filthy backwoods redneck
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:16 AM   #136
brodeezy

Quote:
@brodeezy

Off the top of my head-

didnt i say hint of racism?

dont be a drama queen

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-02-2015, 04:27 AM   #137
Z-Tay
Banned

Old 09-02-2015, 04:45 AM   #138
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sigh...so glad to have my posting privileges back smh...
StabYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:45 AM   #139
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hitchslap shouldnt be banned....Hes a top tier poster

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:06 AM   #140
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lets talk about how Lebanon is part of Asia..........woaaaaaaaaaaaa MIND BLOWN

/thread.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #141
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
The only real difference between this latest performance from Diz and his previous performances, is that he didn't forget his lines causing him to freestyle through 75 percent of his rounds. He actually remembered 90 to 95 percent of his material, which will make any performance better. It helps a lot when you REMEMBER THE SHIT YOU PLANNED TO SAY.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:38 AM   #142
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
what's creative about 3 rounds of race jokes tho? like on both ends from dumb and diz. shit was predictable as fuck. wordplay was bland. rapping was below average. flow was non existent.

u trying to make a comparison against street rappers that actually rap and use wordplay makes u look salty that not everyone wants battle rap to be a big corny joke for u and ur corny friends to laugh cornily over.
Hahahhaha jeeeeezus man don't take this all to Fucking heart. I'm prettyfucking sure if both spat 3 rounds of gun drug and gang related shit you still find something to moan about

I liked it because it was ENTERTAINING, more the point. It's dizaster what were you expecting other than 3 rounds of race joke. What can you say about a guy that started battling, then blew the fuck up and got more famous than anyone....well, he's kinda Asian "uuuuuh that's uncreative andncooornyy"...it's dizaster, what did you expect. I didn't go into it expect much in the way of rap technicalities, infact i didn't like the match that much at all.

When you use corny a lot it makes me think you take this waaaaay to serious, and not a graet sense of humour

Wake and baked the image of me and my corn on a cob friends makes me laugh. Real life is pretty serious man, can't we just have a fucking laugh once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #143
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Soz about the essay n shit

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:30 PM   #144
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
Hahahhaha jeeeeezus man don't take this all to Fucking heart. I'm prettyfucking sure if both spat 3 rounds of gun drug and gang related shit you still find something to moan about

I liked it because it was ENTERTAINING, more the point. It's dizaster what were you expecting other than 3 rounds of race joke. What can you say about a guy that started battling, then blew the fuck up and got more famous than anyone....well, he's kinda Asian "uuuuuh that's uncreative andncooornyy"...it's dizaster, what did you expect. I didn't go into it expect much in the way of rap technicalities, infact i didn't like the match that much at all.

When you use corny a lot it makes me think you take this waaaaay to serious, and not a graet sense of humour

Wake and baked the image of me and my corn on a cob friends makes me laugh. Real life is pretty serious man, can't we just have a fucking laugh once in a while.
im just sayin like every round used against dumb has been asian jokes. if u think that's creative then ur sense of humor is probably pretty shit. doesnt mean it cant be entertaining to certain people, but its the least creative approach since it's been done by everyone that's battled him

then u make some random ass comparison to street rappers as if 3 rounds of asian jokes is more creative than everything they do? that is corny

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #145
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
im just sayin like every round used against dumb has been asian jokes. if u think that's creative then ur sense of humor is probably pretty shit. doesnt mean it cant be entertaining to certain people, but its the least creative approach since it's been done by everyone that's battled him

then u make some random ass comparison to street rappers as if 3 rounds of asian jokes is more creative than everything they do? that is corny
if i didn't use the word creative, would i have ended up in a internet argument.

i'm pretty sure i disclaimered with i just wake and baked. i feel maybe, not everything everyone types into a battle forum is completely what they mean to say, maybe i should proofread before posting, streets is watching.

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:41 PM   #146
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Are you going bald?

Answer that question and you have your answer to your initial question.
Been balding for over a decade .. That's not a secret.

Somehow I still always got bad bitches..

You type & think like a smarmy insecure virgin with blatant "I'm an ineffectual soft ass mark" aura I smell it thru your posts

No offense lololllllol
Old 09-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #147
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post

You type & think like a smarmy insecure virgin with blatant "I'm an ineffectual soft ass mark" aura I smell it thru your posts

No offense lololllllol
hammer don't hurt 'em
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #148
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
rogermellie brought up other irrelevant shit and you brought up more irrelevant shit, .
I didn't really bring up irrelevant shit, I was just making stupid irrelvant jokes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #149
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
if i didn't use the word creative, would i have ended up in a internet argument.
nope!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-03-2015, 02:47 AM   #150
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post

Bald is beautiful Nicky, embrace that shit!

I went bald in my early 20s, so I just shaved my head and stepped up my fashion, actually got more success with women. If you are a solid guy, balding is now problem.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 AM   #151
Sandy Eggo

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
Hitchslaps faggotry never ceases to amaze me. And the fact no one calls this queer out is disheartening. This fuckin board fell the fuck off, enteraining fuckin losers like this idiot. This faggot seriously made a thread about shoes on a fuckin battle rap site. Jeez smh
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:47 AM   #152
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this thread was just depressing, everyone involved should really be ashamed of what happened here
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #153
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
this thread was just depressing, everyone involved should really be ashamed of what happened here
I am, i can only promise to try harder next time

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.

Tags
avocado on gp's nuts again, hitchslap aka lt. dry dick, hitchslap considers suicide again, hitchslap cries again like a big baby, hitchslap got a white bitch, hitchslap has 2inch asian pecker, hitchslap rmbvas biggest faggot, hitchslap the asian cuckold, hitchslap upset by asian jokes, hitchslaps cats lifespan = 1day, hitchslaps dad cockslaps cat, hitchslaps life is hilarious, it's ok diz is in a mostly latino gang, kingfly confrimed child molester, lush makes terrible tags, lush mouthfucks hitchslaps crush, lush one hair left, that michael vick treatment, the last heir bend eurgh, zoduro is a racist white bitch