Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Racist Moments In Battle Rap

Old 09-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #41
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Casper vs Supreme Court on Grindtime....Casper drops the n bomb

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:52 AM   #42
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kang View Post
Casper vs Supreme Court on Grindtime....Casper drops the n bomb
Yeah there's definitely lots of old GT battles with racism. Wasn't Mosh Jelton mad racist? Or what about O Shea battles. Im not too up on his shit but he's gotta be racist.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:09 AM   #43
matmus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
matmus is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLeeScott View Post
Whats good RMBVA.

As u may or may not know I make battle rap compilations.

The new one I'm working on is "Racist Moments In Battle Rap / Controversial N Bombs"

If any1 could point me in the direction of some racist moments with the time stamp included if possible I will give u a shout out on the video.

Thanks.

-JScott
I've seen your videos, you do a great job.
matmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:11 AM   #44
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Actually being Jewish can be an ethnicity nationality religion or any combination of the 3. We can use the term bigotry as opposed to racism if you're more comfortable with that.
This man knows his stuff.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:12 AM   #45
matmus

Quote:
Im trying to think of a battle where a black MC says some very racist horrible offensive things about white people and I'm drawing a complete blank tbh. The closest I can think of off the top of my head is when Math said "it felt like caviar the way I came on a cracker" to Iron Solomon about his sister I think. That's more hilarious than it is offensive though.
Arsonal
Old 09-06-2015, 09:13 AM   #46
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatposter View Post
agreed. i actually find it really odd that a select few people on here seem to always single him out as the most racist evil guy in battling, when there are literally hundreds of battler's using just as racist bars as caddy, sometimes even more. i think there is something more to it though. i think it has to do with caddy being so confident in himself and who he is, that people are intimidated by him. (just a theory) if thats not the case though, why else does he get singled out when TONS of other battlers of all races use all sorts of racist bars?
I find a plus for caddy is that he actually has a reason behind why he's doing it. Most battlers don't.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:18 AM   #47
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus View Post
Arsonal
Actually I got Suge vs Tax and QP vs Soul Khan for some equal opportunity racism.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:19 AM   #48
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Hey, reiterating what I said in the other thread: these are bad compilation ideas. Flat out. Just generating controversy and it's not meant to highlight battle rap in a positive way, and will just end up being watched by racists who think racism is funny.

Putting in a lot of work to help fuel more racism in battle rap, imo. Your intentions may be not to do that, but that's what'll happen. Videos for "Hyuck, look at him make fun of dat der Chinaman" type fans. Farmville.
Its an interesting point you make, condensing battlerap down to just bigotry may not be a good idea. Its very YouTube friendly to do this though and I'm sure will get a lot of hits for the guy. What I would say if your going to do it is don't single any one mc out and make sure of a good cross section of creeds and colours. Sorry if that's obvious.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:23 AM   #49
J.V.L.
Banned

I dont think this compilation speaks for all of battle rap cause all of battle rap isn't racist. There's clearly a lot more to it than that. This is just one side of it.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:43 AM   #50
matmus

Quote:
I don't get how people can be all for defending freedom of speech and racism in battle rap and then be against a compilation. Are you admitting you're wrong? That maybe racism isn't as hilarious as you thought it was?
I personally don't mind as long as its fair and well done but I can also see the point that condensing battlerap down to just bigotry and racism could make it look bad to someone looking at it for the first time.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:50 AM   #51
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus View Post
I personally don't mind as long as its fair and well done but I can also see the point that condensing battlerap down to just bigotry and racism could make it look bad to someone looking at it for the first time.
I think it should be all KOTD videos and only examples of white people being racist. jk It's a lot harder to find examples from URL tbh. Maybe that's why URL uses predominately black MC's. It kinda eliminates the racist content. Then when a white guy actually gets on their stage he has a little more respect than to be super racist.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:53 AM   #52
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
looking forward to the compilation op !
Old 09-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #53
matmus

Old 09-06-2015, 10:35 AM   #54
matmus

Quote:
I think it should be all KOTD videos and only examples of white people being racist. jk It's a lot harder to find examples from URL tbh. Maybe that's why URL uses predominately black MC's. It kinda eliminates the racist content. Then when a white guy actually gets on their stage he has a little more respect than to be super racist.
Ahahahahah. URL is interesting though I do find it a shame they don't have more of a mix but I guess that's not the market their going for.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #55
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Real Deal has said some really racist shit in obscure ways but I can't remember any of it.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #56
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Real Deal has said some really racist shit in obscure ways but I can't remember any of it.
Yea his Illmac battle was pretty cringe. Bit of a worry that he's a teacher. I know he probably didn't really mean that shit but still.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:14 AM   #57
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
I'm not forcing him not to do it or in any way censoring. Just mentioning my issue with it. Same way if someone said "hey, do you think I should make this racially charged joke?" I'd say "nah, probably not".

Not liking something is very different from censoring it. Also, my stance here about overt racism is to try and stop it, so I would argue that in the context of the board I don't advocate complete freedom of speech (cue justin0 complaint about white guilt or beaux jangles coming about liberals and farm life), except for the new Say Anything section.

Freedom of speech is BS anyways, and the people who rant about it are usually just assholes or old people or both. Just an excuse to say "I refuse to accept responsibility for what I say" and be an insensitive prick. Bunch of douches who'll quote Voltaire as if that makes them sound smart.

that last paragraph has to be the dumbest shit ive read in a while. you are soft as fuck
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 12:35 PM   #58
matmus

Quote:
Fucking hell, that even shocked me.

Last edited by matmus; 09-06-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:11 PM   #59
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
that last paragraph has to be the dumbest shit ive read in a while. you are soft as fuck
Cool, man. Thanks for providing an argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #60
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
If it ain't a @Luke compilation, it doesn't count!
proteam>>>>>>>luke
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #61
J.V.L.
Banned

Man this KOTD shit has really moved Organik up in the world. Look how inbred all his friends were when KOTD first started.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:38 PM   #62
J.V.L.
Banned

^^^Those are 2 of my favorite KOTD OGs for real though. HFK is a movie star and Mischief got the most street cred outta anyone in KOTD. The theme song is actually pretty classic too. Sure it's corny as fuck but it's perfect for a juggalo battle league intro. I think some throwback intros need to be included in some new battles.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:43 PM   #63
J.V.L.
Banned

Those gotta be all Orangeville kids in the background too. No regular people dress like that.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:55 PM   #64
PurelyDef
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
PurelyDef is not the worst person
Quote:
Im trying to think of a battle where a black MC says some very racist horrible offensive things about white people and I'm drawing a complete blank tbh. The closest I can think of off the top of my head is when Math said "it felt like caviar the way I came on a cracker" to Iron Solomon about his sister I think. That's more hilarious than it is offensive though.
That's because there's only so much racist shit you can say towards white people that will actually be considered offensive. And there is literally NOTHING a black rapper can say to a white rapper that will cause as much uproar in the audience as a white dude saying the N word to a black opponent

The most effective thing you can do against a white person in a battle context is label them racist and drive that point

Black & white battlers are kind of at a stalemate. Most battle rappers (of any ethnicity) will avoid using racist punchlines against black people, and white people are pretty much safe - meaning that the people who get the shit end of the stick as far as blatant racism is concerned in battle rap is Hispanics & Asians

It's kind of unfair for those battlers to be honest, because its easy as fuck for someone to diss an asian dude and say "BITCH YOU CANT DRIVE" and the crowd goes nuts even though it's not even a good punchline. On the flipside, the Asian battler can't say shit about black stereotypes without being a racist and he can't say shit about white stereotypes that will be effective. And the same pretty much goes for battling anyone that's hispanic. Step 1: Call him a mexican, Step 2: ????, Step 3: Profit

Uno Lavos is the only person I can think of off top that just says fuck it and says racist shit to black battlers

Last edited by PurelyDef; 09-06-2015 at 07:03 PM.
PurelyDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #65
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Arsonal calling Bishop a cracker for the entire battle. Oh wait, black people can't be racist, nevermind.

Please, board full of white people, continue feeling guilty about everything. Buncha cuckolds.
Z-Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:22 PM   #66
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post
Arsonal calling Bishop a cracker for the entire battle. Oh wait, black people can't be racist, nevermind.

Please, board full of white people, continue feeling guilty about everything. Buncha cuckolds.
Yeah, you can tell it offended Bishop all the way through and he was actually hurt by it because of all of the difficulties white people face in society because of their race...

Please continue not understanding context and believing that your inability to grasp simple concepts means you're right.

Moron.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 09-06-2015, 07:22 PM   #67
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
^^^Those are 2 of my favorite KOTD OGs for real though. HFK is a movie star and Mischief got the most street cred outta anyone in KOTD.
LMAO, jvl realized he might have made a disparaging remark towards "people of color" and got scared that the Canadian Gestapo was gonna send him to re-education camp. Cuck Life.
Old 09-06-2015, 07:23 PM   #68
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, you can tell it offended Bishop all the way through and he was actually hurt by it because of all of the difficulties white people face in society because of their race...

Please continue not understanding context and believing that your inability to grasp simple concepts means you're right.

Moron.
Cuck Life

Canada has re-educated you well.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:31 AM   #69
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post
Cuck Life

Canada has re-educated you well.

shouldn't you be complaining about a lack of "straight pride parades" somewhere?

"Give me white history month!!!"
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-07-2015, 05:33 AM   #70
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This thread belongs on otbva.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:08 AM   #71
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Will this come before or after the "misogyny in battlerap" compilation?
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:42 AM   #72
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
I guess you haven't seen the new Laura Tarsi compilations. @Z-Tay is pissed.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:07 AM   #73
Seanzo
We in here

Z-Tay didn't post for almost 2 years and then showed up to be the worst poster on the board.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-07-2015, 02:00 PM   #74
matmus

Quote:
And is this before or after the "homophobia in Battlerap" compilation? ☺
Old 09-07-2015, 06:23 PM   #75
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
He working with me. I sent him the list of like 15ish moments I had and he's combining with his to make the video.

Thanks for the help people.

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #76
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
llmaaaaaaaooooooooo

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:37 PM   #77
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
He working with me. I sent him the list of like 15ish moments I had and he's combining with his to make the video.

Thanks for the help people.
People? This was pretty much all me so you're welcome. Please make sure you add the clip where Mookie called mumbles an AIDS monkey and where Arcane and Dose called Feelgood a good for nothing Jew. If this isn't done right you're going to have to take it down and do it again since it was my idea.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:56 PM   #78
J.V.L.
Banned

Oh yeah you can add my Kamala bar against Bulletz if you want too. It's probably a bit light for this compilation though.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #79
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Otbva been so boring they coming back over here again lmaooooo
Old 09-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #80
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Oh yeah you can add my Kamala bar against Bulletz if you want too. It's probably a bit light for this compilation though.
I re watched your two battles that I know of.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuckbva, jvl = rmbva resident cuck, jvl = self-hating canuck, jvl can't flog himself enough, jvl- "i repent for my whiteness", jvl- "so sorry"