Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Brigante

Old 03-30-2016, 02:45 AM   #81
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@Bishop Brigante I understand why you made the initial post, because the KOTD staff in general seems to think that RMBVA blindly hates them since there's an array of opinions on this site and some of them are (loudly) anti-KOTD. On the whole, though, most of this board are fans of KOTD and infinitely more reasoned, seasoned, and better at hopscotch than the fans that frequent places like TalkBack.
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: I'm pretty much the only poster here who is critical of kotd, and honestly, I think I have a right since this is a battle rap discussion forum, and I've spent $$$ on their ppvs. This site's sensibilities overwhelmingly side with kotd more so than any other platform.

I think it's super unfair for battlers or staff to paint this site as anti-kotd or anti-kotd rappers because of a couple fringe opinions. That couldnt be further from the truth.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:49 AM   #82
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Don't really remember any "g check" (lol), but I do remember rone spazzing out on Norm Kelly doing exactly what you're talking about. That said, I personally wouldn't attribute it to being white, but it is pretty cheesy, nonetheless.
ya idk the dudes above were calling it a g check and i didnt know how else to describe it in a small amount of words

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:51 AM   #83
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: I'm pretty much the only poster here who is critical of kotd, and honestly, I think I have a right since this is a battle rap discussion forum, and I've spent $$$ on their ppvs.
yeah,you've said this before,in every discussion about kotd,ever lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:01 AM   #84
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
yeah,you've said this before,in every discussion about kotd,ever lol
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that I just said that I've said it before, Lieutenant Obvious. I think its a stretch to say that I've said it in every discussion ever, tho. Especially considering that I'm not even involved in every discussion. But, good job. The Captain would be proud.
Old 03-30-2016, 03:09 AM   #85
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that I just said that I've said it before, Lieutenant Obvious. I think its a stretch to say that I've said it in every discussion ever, tho. Especially considering that I'm not even involved in every discussion. But, good job. The Captain would be proud.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:10 AM   #86
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop Brigante View Post
it's still #30BRIGANTE cause that's the mind state that I prepare in.
it's only #30BRIGANTE because you're shit at taking criticism and fall flat in everything you attempt due to how you've oversaturated your presence talking about mirrors and classics next to 2 hosts for nearly 7 years

Quote:
I went against the most fan favourite battler in his prime.
if you think pass is a fan favorite right now you've got another thing coming

Quote:
I beat Arsonal, clear as fuckin' day.
well this is just incredible delusion tbh ars choked like twice, still won, and the only bar i remember from your performance is "the house always wins, ars, don't you ever forget it"

this isnt even all coming from an unfounded place of hate it's one founded in that i don't think you earned the status you're giving yourself with the power vested in you by those who did earn that status

go battle psycoses or some shit

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:16 AM   #87
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating: I'm pretty much the only poster here who is critical of kotd, and honestly, I think I have a right since this is a battle rap discussion forum, and I've spent $$$ on their ppvs. This site's sensibilities overwhelmingly side with kotd more so than any other platform.

I think it's super unfair for battlers or staff to paint this site as anti-kotd or anti-kotd rappers because of a couple fringe opinions. That couldnt be further from the truth.
I wasn't talking about you, lol. I meant there are anti-KOTD opinions that come through a lot of threads that can be pretty vehement from any number of people.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:39 AM   #88
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
I feel this thread has been productive as it seems we all (bishop included) can finally come to an agreement that that mirror slogan is fucking garbage.
Old 03-30-2016, 03:42 AM   #89
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I might be the only person on this site that likes that slogan...including Bishop apparently.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:04 AM   #90
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
I get it..

you know how awkward it is when I DON'T say it tho lol..
As difficult as it may be, I think we'll all be able to get through it bro. How bout this, go one battle event without saying it at all and see how it pans out. I have a sneaking suspicion we'll ALL be pleasantly surprised with the results. There's only one person who can stop Bishop Brigante from saying that bullshit, and that's Bishop Brigante.

Last edited by gregrieke20; 03-30-2016 at 04:27 AM.
gregrieke20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:21 AM   #91
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
I think it's weird you came in here thinking the majority here hates you...

yea this....

people are gonna think what they're gonna think.....just do you...not sure what the point of this thread is...you're not gonna change minds haha

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 04:23 AM   #92
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I cannot stand pass and never have but he got you 3-0...Im the most unbiased guy on here especially when it comes to this battle....Youre one of the best hosts but battling just isnt working

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:01 AM   #93
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

You're not the only one to be critical of KOTD.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:13 AM   #94
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
I was disappointed about this battle based on the hype Bishop was building and I was exited when it was announced and watching it on ppv yet I can't be mad like we got a trash battle, by no means it was imo. It doesn't change the fact that Bishop had an underwhelming performance and he should know by now how fickle fans are. It doesn't change what he had done and his legacy. It just didn't live up to most peoples expectations and I can only hope as a fan that he can take this as a learning experience and comes back with some heat for the next time.

Also building a narrative for the battle and what direction your going in with battling would make your battles more intriguing imo. More than Pass calling you out at WD5, I'm not saying make a fool out yourself to sell a battle but why was Muhhamad Ali vs Joe Frazier so interesting? (this can apply to battling in general) Just a idea, take it or leave it.

Pass 2-1
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:46 AM   #95
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
absolutely. but I'm trying to wait before I talk about it too much cause it's def not an excuse. but it is a FACT.. (still not sure if I even care that much too)
I can't think of any situation that would occur where you would "Have" to change your material a couple of days before the battle. Especially considering it's a league you help run. Sounds like an excuse to me. Just saying.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:21 AM   #96
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Bishop Brigante is not the worst person
great way to bait me into talking about it.

Ugh, I'm pretty sure somewhere in here I've already said that I was working on getting better and that I myself realized that I didn't perform my material the way I had practiced. which means, I understand all the critiques and comments from people.. my material wasn't wack, it wasn't delivered correctly..

as far as @culturedboy goes, you're entitled to your opinion b. but I haven't heard close to anyone saying that I didn't beat Arsonal. but like I said, more power to ya.

I was selling the fight, and I honestly believed I was in the right zone leading up to it.. I wasn't 100 with my performance tho. I've learned from it.
Bishop Brigante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:22 AM   #97
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
I can't think of any situation that would occur where you would "Have" to change your material a couple of days before the battle. Especially considering it's a league you help run. Sounds like an excuse to me. Just saying.
trust is a big deal in battle rap. another lesson learned.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:46 AM   #98
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So while we have you in the question-answering mood, Bishop what was the deal with the exchange in rounds 2 and 3? In round 2 Pass accuses you of trying to set him up by getting a woman to give him your bars online (Only for the bars to turn out to be fake). You then accuse Pass of taking stolen bars from a woman in your 3rd.

It was quite a weird exchange. Any insights into it? I'm guessing that the woman in question is the 'snake' you hinted at earlier.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 03-30-2016 at 06:49 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:07 AM   #99
Bishop Brigante
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
So while we have you in the question-answering mood, Bishop what was the deal with the exchange in rounds 2 and 3? In round 2 Pass accuses you of trying to set him up by getting a woman to give him your bars online (Only for the bars to turn out to be fake). You then accuse Pass of taking stolen bars from a woman in your 3rd.

It was quite a weird exchange. Any insights into it? I'm guessing that the woman in question is the 'snake' you hinted at earlier.
it's such a dumb story but I'll get to it soon. there's more than one snake.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:13 AM   #100
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
it's such a dumb story but I'll get to it soon. there's more than one snake.
What was the point of bringing it up only to not talk about it. Air that shit out man!
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #101
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Apologize for your lack of bars and weak angles. Pass went pretty light and still won 3-0. You didn't have the same presence or charisma from the ars battle. Maybe you're not fit for smaller stages? It has nothing to do with hate, pass should apologize too imo.

Forgettable battle. Doesn't help that Ave v. Rum nitty came out and was extra fire.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:42 AM   #102
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i think just lose the jordan sweater and the hat and glasses and come more gucci'd out...wear like at least $1000 worth of clothes and you'll have a better show next time
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:24 AM   #103
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Not gonna read through 11 pages of comments but i dont dilike you i just think your general persona shitty slogan , sucking head ICE dick vs real deal , the general drunken/rowdiness of someone suppose to be hosting and the fact a lot of your bars are clearly bars that would have worked years ago or been fresh then have been fresh then are fine to use that.

But apart from that i have no real problem with you Pass still killed you and he wasn't even close to his best for long periods of this match you're an all right battler i guess though
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 01:22 PM   #104
phoenix

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
phoenix is not the worst person
Quote:
how about the fact I set up Iron Solomon for 3 battles in KOTD?
how about the countless other matches that I helped bring to the table?
how about being responsible for bridging the gap between URL rappers and KOTD rappers by booking Arsonal vs Pat Stay? nah..? none of that matters?

stop this.
Appreciate it, always had the feeling you were responsible for a lot of this stuff in the background. Big up

Can you bring back Eurgh please and bridge the Gap there? He always killed it overseas. Especially at WD events as well as always when he battled in the states.

Last edited by phoenix; 03-30-2016 at 02:34 PM.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:25 PM   #105
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
I haven't heard close to anyone saying that I didn't beat Arsonal.
Seriously? I mean, iirc, didnt dude choke? I thought that was why people giving you the win. To keep it completely real, you gotta admit that arsonal is a vastly superior rapper and performer than pretty much EVERYONE in kotd, and as such, I thought he won, tbcr. Even with the choke, imo, he just came across as the more talented rapper in the rap contest. I don't know if you've only listened to the feedback on kotd-centric media platforms (here and talkback), but it's kinda surprising to read that you think the call on that battle was unanimous.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:34 PM   #106
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The whole 'gangsta grandpa let me talk to these youngins'-esque delivery doesn't work for me unless you actually look old. Which you do, just not that old.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:45 PM   #107
Nabisco

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nabisco is not the worst person
Being from the US, literally no one cares or knows who you are.

So I can see why people dislike you, including myself, when the only thing we see from you on a regular basis is the corny "mirror down" thing and you getting drunk at KOTD events talking shit to all the fans who support the brand. Never fails...

The crooked fitted, old, short, chubby Canadian white dude with glasses, trying to act hard just isn't appealing to 90% of us.

On the other hand, Organik always seems humble as fuck.

So at the end of the day, it has nothing to do with rapping (won't watch the battle) when you parade around like a jackass most of the time outside of the ring.

Twitter is telling. 10K followers. No one likes or retweets a damn thing you say because no one cares. Look at Organik, Diz, Dumb, Hollow, Surf, Roc, etc for the opposite end of the spectrum. A lot of engagement because people are genuinely interested in their art or their opinions.

Off of purely not watching. 3-0 Pass.

Can't copy respect.

Quote:
I'm ok with everyones opinion.

let's make a few things clear.

- Pass called me out. I accepted.
- I beat Arsonal, clear as fuckin' day.
- I was very confident in my material leading up to the match.

like I've said a few times now, I'm ok with people choosing 2-1 either way.. But saying I got 30'd is only from a place of dislike lol.. come on b.. my magician scheme fell flat yes. I'll live with it. but I learned a lot from this match up and that's what I'm supposed to do as a competitor. anyone that knows me or the few people who heard my material said that I didn't perform it the way I practiced. that's my bad. I rushed thru lines and looked less relaxed than usual. i accept that. Pass is fuckin dope. he came out swinging and did his thing.. but stop acting like I didn't have ANYTHING guys.. a good % of you aren't even half way listening to anything I'm saying cause you don't like me.

If you don't like me, cool. I don't really expect much from the battle community anymore. I've been treated with sheer disrespect since I can remember even seeing these kinds of sites. I used to love watching people get mad and angry for no reason. but now, it's just sad.

I went against the most fan favourite battler in his prime. I expected this response... but don't think I'm finished. hell fuckin no. I'm allowed to not win in your eyes, but I'm def not finished with this work.. but I'm also not taking the easy road either..

to all those who actually listened and shit, thank you. to the rest of y'all..

it's still #30BRIGANTE cause that's the mind state that I prepare in.

*I love the west coast. it's a battle, I had to fly off on his rooting section lol..
Nabisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:34 PM   #108
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
I haven't heard close to anyone saying that I didn't beat Arsonal. but like I said, more power to ya.
Arsonal, Shmarsonal and Passwurdz, Shmashwurdz, let's get back to what's truly important here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrieke20 View Post
As difficult as it may be, I think we'll all be able to get through it bro. How bout this, go one battle event without saying it at all and see how it pans out. I have a sneaking suspicion we'll ALL be pleasantly surprised with the results. There's only one person who can stop Bishop Brigante from saying that bullshit slogan, and that's Bishop Brigante.
What's really hood with this ^?…INQUIRING MINDS WANT/DESERVE TO KNOW!
Old 03-30-2016, 05:51 PM   #109
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Streetlight Manifesto had the best skabillities
Dope reference, Everything Goes Numb was my jam many years ago
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #110
TheFinalWord

TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Quote:
probably. but like I said, I look at this place different than most.
Do your thing. Second battle since way back and you're looking pretty comfy....one thing, never acknowledge your opponents shit talk IE Pass's grind time angle. Much better if you laugh at everything.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:57 PM   #111
TheFinalWord

TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post

So I can see why people dislike you, including myself, when the only thing we see from you on a regular basis is the corny "mirror down" thing and you getting drunk at KOTD events talking shit to all the fans who support the brand. Never fails...

The crooked fitted, old, short, chubby Canadian white dude with glasses, trying to act hard just isn't appealing to 90% of us.

So at the end of the day, it has nothing to do with rapping (won't watch the battle) when you parade around like a jackass most of the time outside of the ring.

Twitter is telling. 10K followers. No one likes or retweets a damn thing you say because no one cares. Look at Organik, Diz, Dumb, Hollow, Surf, Roc, etc for the opposite end of the spectrum. A lot of engagement because people are genuinely interested in their art or their opinions.

Can't copy respect.

Tell us what you really think.

Asshole thing to say, be nice to people why dontcha.
Old 03-30-2016, 11:55 PM   #112
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I don't think there's really any trolls here, man
post of the year
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:50 PM   #113
hdotttyk

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hdotttyk is not the worst person
I though Pass got the battle 3-0 but im by no means a hater, pass 3-0'd Chilla too and hes been one of the best overall battlers for a while. I do think fans are overly critical of you simply to try to get under your skin, and that you clearly beat Arsonal which I didnt expect but you are better than a lot of battlers who are more critically acclaimed but everyone has an opinion and a preference. You battle so rarely that im sure its hard to conpete with active dudes, but are by no means trash.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
hdotttyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:53 PM   #114
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'm pretty much the only poster here who is critical of kotd
You're pretty much the only one who's critical of them for certain reasons that have to do with PPV's, Cadalack Ron and black vs white battles

At least half this board is critical of KOTD for (not) booking certain battlers or battles, silly slogans or disappointing events like BOTB7
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:35 AM   #115
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
will this hold you over for a bit

I guess time flies loud/
like the wise old owl!!!
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #116
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post

Can't copy respect.
This is the genuine definition of the blind hate that is out there
to research the dude to know how many followers he has and check how many retweets he gets lol

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30brigante