Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So when world tragedies erupt.....

Old 06-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
So when world tragedies erupt.....

......like a mass shooting, bombing, natural disaster, etc and many die or are hurt, i always notice crowds react to it at live venues. Likely becuz its an easy topic to use to get the rise out of crowds.

How do the forum posters react to it? Just curious what u all think or if u don't care much.

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #2
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
The dood didn't like gay people. It aint a terrorist attack the dood doesn't like to see men kissing.

But big bad America will always blame some shit on terrorists.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
The dood didn't like gay people. It aint a terrorist attack the dood doesn't like to see men kissing.

this is textbook domestic terrorism and terrorist doesn't mean Muslim jihadist
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:

this is some really idiotic shit for you to say. shut the fuck up
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #5
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky View Post

How do the forum posters react to it? Just curious what u all think or if u don't care much.
Usually something like this "You see that shit in Orlando?...Insane...people are fuckin crazy man..." depending on where shit happens I'll run through the mental rolodex and make sure I don't know anyone in the area of the tragedy...then I try to keep it moving. Its energy wasted to try to make sense of shit like this. I may read up on the person who committed the act, or check out a link or two that details what happened/who was involved, then I'm done with it. I think the masses are probably starting to get numb to this type of stuff. Fuckin scary that it happens almost on a weekly basis now.

I don't want to get too deep on this, but the "information age" has definitely fucked up the way my brain is wired...like, I have compassion, but right now I'm more interested in how the fuck they misreported this shit so drastically. The first headline I saw, said "20 dead, 40 injured", at like 9am EST, for example...that type of shit, makes me want to know exactly what went down, that could lead to that type of error. Making sense of the matter, or considering ways to prevent this type of shit from happening in the future is not a worthwhile endeavor. It's sad, but this shit will continue to happen, and the tragedies will get crazier and crazier as the population continues to grow...imho.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:24 PM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
......like a mass shooting, bombing, natural disaster, etc and many die or are hurt, i always notice crowds react to it at live venues. Likely becuz its an easy topic to use to get the rise out of crowds.

Well 50 people or more just got killed at a gay nightclub in Miami Florida by a man who looked just like Dizaster. I'm shocked. I was told the man saw two men kissing in his local area and snapped and used an M16 assault rifle and a pistol on a bunch or gay men and women. This shit has got stop. If guns never existed it be hard for people to kill people faster but then people would just find more different ways to kill people. The world will never solve this problem.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #7
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
i'm not talkin about Orlando. Certainly it made me think of the topic all morning. But y do u think battlers feel a need to bring recent horrors into battles so quickly and easily, and how do u feel about said-tactic as apart of the entertainment?

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:38 PM   #8
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Literally the worst place to ask this lol I don't like talking about this kind of shit on the internet because ppl will say dumb shit for no reason.

My first reaction is always damn there's so many crazy ppl in this world my next thought is how it takes something like this for ppl to care... There are kids killin kids in our cities everyday and nobody says shit about it

Then my final though is just damn I feel bad for those families and ppl it happened to thank god it wasn't somebody I know tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:48 PM   #9
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
i'm not talkin about Orlando. Certainly it made me think of the topic all morning. But y do u think battlers feel a need to bring recent horrors into battles so quickly and easily, and how do u feel about said-tactic as apart of the entertainment?
It's really cheap. Shock value that everybody can relate to, that's really all it is
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:51 PM   #10
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
It's lame and not creative I hate current event bars period (d.n.a is a trash God hall of famer b/c of this) but I agree I hate when they speak on shit that doesn't have to do with the battle
Quote:
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:59 PM   #11
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
You can feel a certain way about it, but it is a powerful tool to get people to listen to you. In battle rap there is always that seeking, pushing and crossing of boundaries
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:04 PM   #12
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
It's not a tragic event thing, it's a current events thing. It makes perfect sense, battlers constantly thinking of bars/shit to make into bars and current events, especially terrorist attack, are shit that literally everybody should know about and will understand. I find most bars about recent news pretty boring/lazy and usually every battler thinks of the same shit but I don't find it offensive if that's what you mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 06-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #13
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
he said something about a touchy situation! OHHHHHH!!!
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:31 PM   #14
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
It's really cheap. Shock value that everybody can relate to, that's really all it is
I can understand why you think it would be cheap, but on the flip side it's a very newsworthy and relevant story. I think there is a tactful way of doing it besides saying "I'm gonna kill you, faggot, like what happened in Orlando" or something like that. Now that would be stupid. Stuff like this is inevitably going to be discussed tho I think.
CBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:36 PM   #15
SuckaFreeCashier

SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I can understand why you think it would be cheap, but on the flip side it's a very newsworthy and relevant story. I think there is a tactful way of doing it besides saying "I'm gonna kill you, faggot, like what happened in Orlando" or something like that. Now that would be stupid. Stuff like this is inevitably going to be discussed tho I think.
What's an example of a line like this that was done well?
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 PM   #16
CBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
What's an example of a line like this that was done well?
Conceited vs Magic, 2 plane in the building. No denying that was fire lol.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM   #17
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
But y do u think battlers feel a need to bring recent horrors into battles so quickly and easily, and how do u feel about said-tactic as apart of the entertainment?
It's easy reaction cause the event is still fresh in peoples minds. It depends how it's done, if it's a clever line it's all good but if you're trying trying to string anything together to get to that punch then it's wack cuz it's comes off as desperate, petty or uncreative or all of the above imo. for example, Benders "dug out a minor" scheme was crazy and relevant at the time but at BO6 there were quite a few bars about the water issue in Michigan and most of them were wack or predictable.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #18
SuckaFreeCashier

Quote:
Conceited vs Magic, 2 plane in the building. No denying that was fire lol.
That was 14 years after the fact, that's very different

Sent from my burner mfer
Old 06-12-2016, 08:32 PM   #19
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I only care about consistency. I notice certain elements of peoples' character being downplayed in some instances and highlighted in others. I don't like the fact that western society tries to play progressive and tolerant when they're quick to stereotype and group people in together when they're considered exempt from these favoritisms.

Basically, to voice any opinion on it in this day would paint someone as a racist, so I sit and let the subliminal racist majority have their field day of calling everyone else bigots.
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:34 PM   #20
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
as for battlers using tragedies for cheap reaction, they can kill themselves
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:17 PM   #21
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:

Murdering 50 people isnt terrorism? u wot m8
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #22
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
If you're not gonna offer condolences or exude sorrow, then just don't mention deaths or rapes or anything of that nature. Just because you didn't perpetrate the tragedy, any trivialisation is just gonna compound the victims despair. This has got nothing to do with political correctness, it's just very uncivilised behaviour.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:29 PM   #23
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Shock value/caustic type of writing in a shock value subculture

It's not surprising that these events are referenced

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 09:53 PM   #24
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
If the line is fire, I don't care tbh. Budden used to be the king of that.

Rap was flying high, then got suicidal
Imitate Jim Jones, end up like Cory Lidle
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:05 PM   #25
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Far too many citizens have adopted the "just kill em all" mentality over isolated incidents involving 1 individual like what happened this morning. I don't know which is more alarming, the attacks themselves or how fast people are to condone mass murder in response.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:34 PM   #26
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
When I heard the biggest mass shooting in America happened. I wasn't thinking, "man what kind of bars will be said because of this".
Old 06-12-2016, 10:45 PM   #27
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNeck View Post
When I heard the biggest mass shooting in America happened. I wasn't thinking, "man what kind of bars will be said because of this".
Neither did I, but DNA probably has some ready to go.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #28
CBA

I gotta imagine the DNA bar would be something like:

"Show up to Orlando in a lambo with a shotty that'll spray hard,
I'll give bucks to all them fags in the club - now that's a gay bar"
Old 06-13-2016, 09:48 AM   #29
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Nothing is sacred in battles anymore DNA used an ali bar 2 days after he died if im smashed in the venue i might react but i will usually feel great shame afterwards , i haven't written a current event bar and i probably wont too easy.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:11 AM   #30
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I gotta imagine the DNA bar would be something like:

"Show up to Orlando in a lambo with a shotty that'll spray hard,
I'll give bucks to all them fags in the club - now that's a gay bar"
I'll come to your hood with big ass beam
and shoot up Queens like Omar mateen
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:24 PM   #31
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Easy shock value. Same reasons comediens do it. Battle rap is no different. I usually wont react because the bars aren't thought out and are just rushed to be the first one to mention it. If the bar is clever I really don't care though.

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 06-13-2016 at 05:24 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:45 PM   #32
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lolol

thanks for saving my breath
Old 06-13-2016, 06:08 PM   #33
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Depends. Who says it, how nuanced it is, is it for obvious shock value, or did it fit in nicely with the things they usually say, etc.

There's a difference between Rone's "fuck all those kids from Norway" and Bender's "that's like drawing Mohammad, real killers might run up and clear out a magazine."

I empathize, and I can rant a while on things like this last Orlando shooting. And I have. But, I don't look to battle rap for cues on this kind of thing.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:09 PM   #34
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Anyone who says it's not terrorism is an idiot. It doesn't matter what his cause is it's terrorism regardless. Being a Muslim and pledging your allegiance to ISIS is what makes you a Muslim jihadist.
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 06:30 PM   #35
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Its an easy way to manipulate an empathetic audience and get a predictable response.

Example:

Shotgun Suge vs. Charron:

"I ain't battling YOU, this is justice for MIKE BROWN"

*Crowd erupts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 06:47 PM   #36
Nabisco

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Nabisco is not the worst person
Battle rappers in general clearly aren't the most learned group of people and for entertainment/shock value, it honestly needs to stay that way.

Obviously, there are exceptions like Hollow, Dumb, etc IMO. But overall, why would you expect some man poet not to touch on mass shootings when 80% of these dudes rap about shooting people for 45 fucking minutes straight? That's the extent of their creativity.

I mean this is battle rap where calling your opponent a faggot every line, making fun of his/her retarded family member, other disabilities, race, and full-on conspiracy theory rounds are the norm.

You can't expect guys living paycheck to paycheck by making fun of other guys not to throw low hanging fruit into their material.

But that's what makes battle rap battle rap. It's a form of uncensored expression, for better or for worse.

Otherwise, we'll have the opposite end of the spectrum which god forbid, is a culture full of "progressive" Soul Khan's.

He's literally a full-time Nabisco apologist liberal, Bernie loving, socialist-leaning, little-pussy-ass-dog having hipster, making a living off of a black art form, while condemning what others say in rap battles.

Battle rap must stay true to its roots in order to evolve or risk going down the same shit hole as our country. As more and more false-public PC outcries occur, I hope we see a battle rap renaissance with new artists venturing into the cultcha as a way to truly express themselves without fear of being reprimanded by the masses.

Obviously, RIP to everyone involved in the Orlando tragedy, which I'm assuming was the motivation for this thread.

But the last thing battle rap needs is to become yet another form of censored bullshit where everyone gets a trophy and every quote is analyzed by the 23% of adults who make up Twitter and have nothing else to do but start social justice movements while wasting away on their mom's couch.
Nabisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:41 PM   #37
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
Otherwise, we'll have the opposite end of the spectrum which god forbid, is a culture full of "progressive" Soul Khan's.

He's literally a full-time Nabisco apologist liberal, Bernie loving, socialist-leaning, little-pussy-ass-dog having hipster, making a living off of a black art form, while condemning what others say in rap battles.

Battle rap must stay true to its roots in order to evolve or risk going down the same shit hole as our country. As more and more false-public PC outcries occur, I hope we see a battle rap renaissance with new artists venturing into the cultcha as a way to truly express themselves without fear of being reprimanded by the masses.
Personally, I don't think socially conservative, aggressively anti-PC people who complain about social justice should have a place in hip hop culture, AT ALL, but what do I know...

Soul kahn's a real one imo
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:41 PM   #38
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Personally, I don't think socially conservative, aggressively anti-PC people who complain about social justice should have a place in hip hop culture, AT ALL, but what do I know...

Soul kahn's a real one imo
Repping you so often is annoying when I'm trying to rep you
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:22 PM   #39
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
If you're not gonna offer condolences or exude sorrow, then just don't mention deaths or rapes or anything of that nature. Just because you didn't perpetrate the tragedy, any trivialisation is just gonna compound the victims despair. This has got nothing to do with political correctness, it's just very uncivilised behaviour.
Actually after some thought I think it's kind of acceptable for a battler compare their opponent to a notorious terrorist or evil doer if they actually look like them. But I still feel like any mention of the victims, or the atrocity itself should only be made if you're sincerely conveying sympathy for those affected.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote