Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush/Organik/Math Hoffa going at it!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #201
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
This whole thing some fuck shit, really....

Bottom line, I think everyone involved in this shit is basically a faggot.

Diz is a faggot for getting Math jumped, the organizers of the event are faggots for turning a blind eye to the drama they knew could turn into violence at the event...

And Math is a faggot for trying to sue KOTD after getting binked up at a battle event when we all know he has dished out his fair share of on-stage violence himself, and his victims never sued anyone.

Fuckery. All of it. Exquisite fuckery imo.
lol dude sounds more like this is ur fantasy of a world where everyone is a faggot

Last edited by SpecialOh; 11-16-2014 at 07:28 PM.
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:25 AM   #202
erfworm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 846
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Americans the type to sue a concrete company when they trip over a kerb

erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:28 AM   #203
Chromium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
bitches. all semi-iliterate bitches.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:35 AM   #204
grandgroove
Registered User
 
grandgroove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,018
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
One big mess. One big grey area. I hope it somehow works out with some decency. Money turns business to a personal matter in no time at all. It is the nasty underbelly of any entertainment type of company.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:09 AM   #205
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,267
Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
lol dude sounds more like this is ur fantasy of a world where everyone is a faggot
Are you kidding me? I'd love to live in a world where everyone is a faggot!

You know how many women have told me; "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last straight man on earth!"

Welp, if every man on earth was a faggot except me, those ladies would be forced to back up their words, and I'm betting that at some point, one of them would crack.

__________________
The Descent Into Hell is Always Gradual
baldjewishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:14 AM   #206
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
Are you kidding me? I'd love to live in a world where everyone is a faggot!

You know how many women have told me; "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last straight man on earth!"

Welp, if every man on earth was a faggot except me, those ladies would be forced to back up their words, and I'm betting that at some point, one of them would crack.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
lmao! i was worried ud take that post to heart
good reply
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:24 AM   #207
larry word
have no constraints
 
larry word's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: django unchained
Posts: 1,372
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
i read pages 1 and 2 and dont know what this is about, what happened and whats at stake?
__________________
always add a twist when i'm rollin like christopher nolan
larry word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:25 AM   #208
sockruhtese
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
sockruhtese is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
Organik said the law suit was for injuries sustained, which is much different from a business law suit.
No it's not. Plus, if KOTD is going to hold Dizaster accountable for "damages sustained" regarding the equipment he broke, then KOTD can't complain when they're held accountable for "injuries sustained."
sockruhtese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:30 PM   #209
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
This whole thing some fuck shit, really....

Bottom line, I think everyone involved in this shit is basically a faggot.

Diz is a faggot for getting Math jumped, the organizers of the event are faggots for turning a blind eye to the drama they knew could turn into violence at the event...

And Math is a faggot for trying to sue KOTD after getting binked up at a battle event when we all know he has dished out his fair share of on-stage violence himself, and his victims never sued anyone.

Fuckery. All of it. Exquisite fuckery imo.
This.

I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch but its lame that in their rabid hatred for Diz they see Math as a victim. I would love to meet anyone who thinks Math was wronged and bully them until they understand why Math got what he deserved and its a good thing that his image as tpugh guy and bully has been deflated.

And I do not consider Math a bully soley for punching Serius and Dose, but also for his constant threats of violence towards Diz in the months leading up to the battle, a fact that has been overlooked far too much in this discussion
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #210
JerseyNoName
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Secaucus
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
JerseyNoName is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
This.

I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch but its lame that in their rabid hatred for Diz they see Math as a victim. I would love to meet anyone who thinks Math was wronged and bully them until they understand why Math got what he deserved and its a good thing that his image as tpugh guy and bully has been deflated.

And I do not consider Math a bully soley for punching Serius and Dose, but also for his constant threats of violence towards Diz in the months leading up to the battle, a fact that has been overlooked far too much in this discussion
Exactly.
JerseyNoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #211
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
This.

I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch but its lame that in their rabid hatred for Diz they see Math as a victim. I would love to meet anyone who thinks Math was wronged and bully them until they understand why Math got what he deserved and its a good thing that his image as tpugh guy and bully has been deflated.

And I do not consider Math a bully soley for punching Serius and Dose, but also for his constant threats of violence towards Diz in the months leading up to the battle, a fact that has been overlooked far too much in this discussion
^^^^^^^ THIS also Math and Hollow was about to jump Diz in NY before the Swave battle but nobody here seems to give a fuck about Diz. The hate for Diz here has overided people's common sense.
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #212
JustJ123
Registered User
 
JustJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Are you guys seriously goin to act like Diz doesn't bring a lot of that shit on himself? Maybe the reason they wanted to check him in NY is because he talks shit to people on twitter all the fucking time.

You're all doin the same shit you're accusing Math defenders of doing. Diz isn't some saint, he's an asshole to people all the fuckin time.

Both of them are pricks.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/gj02Ups.jpg
Fucking herbivore you're nerd for sure
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #213
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 1,143
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
"math punched somebody so he deserves to get hit no matter what. if he doesnt like it then he's a bitch"

some of ya'll are weirdos lol
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:29 PM   #214
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Are you guys seriously goin to act like Diz doesn't bring a lot of that shit on himself? Maybe the reason they wanted to check him in NY is because he talks shit to people on twitter all the fucking time.

You're all doin the same shit you're accusing Math defenders of doing. Diz isn't some saint, he's an asshole to people all the fuckin time.

Both of them are pricks.
We agreed Diz deserved some of the shit he gets, you should read through other people's post before attacking blindly.
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #215
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
This.

I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch but its lame that in their rabid hatred for Diz they see Math as a victim. I would love to meet anyone who thinks Math was wronged and bully them until they understand why Math got what he deserved and its a good thing that his image as tpugh guy and bully has been deflated.

And I do not consider Math a bully soley for punching Serius and Dose, but also for his constant threats of violence towards Diz in the months leading up to the battle, a fact that has been overlooked far too much in this discussion
also math hollow and them pressed diz and pulled knives on him when he went to NY to battle Swave.. and diz was dolo
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #216
JustJ123
Registered User
 
JustJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
^^^^^^^ THIS also Math and Hollow was about to jump Diz in NY before the Swave battle but nobody here seems to give a fuck about Diz. The hate for Diz here has overided people's common sense
At what point in this post do you acknowledge that Diz played his role in getting checked as well? All you're doing is potining out something Math was going to do. Ignoring the reasoning behind it...


You were also responding to the post talking about how Math threatened Diz.

Maybe Math was constantly threatening Diz because Diz was constantly trolling him on twitter. And Diz was trolling him because Math was an asshole to him in the past. These guys have history...

both of them deserved whatever shit they ever got from each other because both of them constantly pushed each others buttons for years.

Neither of them is more at fault for their history together. Which is what a lot of people seem to be ignoring. Its 1 or the other from 90% of you. Who gives a fuck if math bullied Diz? Diz is not innocent in this shit either. Both of them are fucking children.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/gj02Ups.jpg
Fucking herbivore you're nerd for sure
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #217
0Cajun
Registered User
 
0Cajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
0Cajun probably likes in here/hair word play
Dead at anyone who believes in karma and uses that shit in their arguments
0Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #218
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,589
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
At what point in this post do you acknowledge that Diz played his role in getting checked as well? All you're doing is potining out something Math was going to do. Ignoring the reasoning behind it...


You were also responding to the post talking about how Math threatened Diz.

Maybe Math was constantly threatening Diz because Diz was constantly trolling him on twitter. And Diz was trolling him because Math was an asshole to him in the past. These guys have history...

both of them deserved whatever shit they ever got from each other because both of them constantly pushed each others buttons for years.

Neither of them is more at fault for their history together. Which is what a lot of people seem to be ignoring. Its 1 or the other from 90% of you. Who gives a fuck if math bullied Diz? Diz is not innocent in this shit either. Both of them are fucking children.
This
Lol @ people making out like Diz is a victim of bullying, that's hilarious, especially whilst claiming that other people are blinded by the fact they're fans of Math.
Like someone said earlier in this thread, everybody involved in this is embarassing themselvs. Diz, Math, Lush, Organik-they all look stupid right now, behaving like teenage girls with this twitter bollox. And I actually like these guys more than most people in battle rap normally(except Diz he's always doing shit like this)

Last edited by rogermellie; 11-18-2014 at 05:24 PM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:06 PM   #219
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
At what point in this post do you acknowledge that Diz played his role in getting checked as well? All you're doing is potining out something Math was going to do. Ignoring the reasoning behind it...


You were also responding to the post talking about how Math threatened Diz.

Maybe Math was constantly threatening Diz because Diz was constantly trolling him on twitter. And Diz was trolling him because Math was an asshole to him in the past. These guys have history...

both of them deserved whatever shit they ever got from each other because both of them constantly pushed each others buttons for years.

Neither of them is more at fault for their history together. Which is what a lot of people seem to be ignoring. Its 1 or the other from 90% of you. Who gives a fuck if math bullied Diz? Diz is not innocent in this shit either. Both of them are fucking children.
What does the statement im pointing at say ?
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #220
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
@JustJ123 if you read what mage posted you'd understand we're agreeing on the same thing, no one in the reply chain I was in was like ohhh poor Diz "I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch" ~ Water Mage.
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:22 PM   #221
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,589
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisdoom View Post
@JustJ123 if you read what mage posted you'd understand we're agreeing on the same thing, no one in the reply chain I was in was like ohhh poor Diz "I understand why many despise Diz before and after the punch" ~ Water Mage.
Yeah and then after he went on to say he considered Math a bully for his constant threats towards Dizaster, ignoring that Dizaster was talking shit back. That isn't bullying ffs.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #222
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Yeah and then after he went on to say he considered Math a bully for his constant threats towards Dizaster, ignoring that Dizaster was talking shit back. That isn't bullying ffs.
I can agree with that. But are you also saying Arsonals or Thesaurus are "bullies" for their shit talking ? The difference with Math is he's hit numerous people and some of us don't understand why thats being completely overlooked in favor of Diz is a shit talker. Honestly take Diz out of the equation for a moment, if Math had got decked by Ars, Day, Thesaurus, or any other shit talker would people still be defending him so adamantly ?

I myself question if its just a fuck Dizaster attitude or are people riding that hard with Math ?

If a guy you knew knocked out a few people around you than you knocked him out are you an asshole ?
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:51 PM   #223
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,589
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisdoom View Post
I can agree with that. But are you also saying Arsonals or Thesaurus are "bullies" for their shit talking ? The difference with Math is he's hit numerous people and some of us don't understand why thats being completely overlooked in favor of Diz is a shit talker. Honestly take Diz out of the equation for a moment, if Math had got decked by Ars, Day, Thesaurus, or any other shit talker would people still be defending him so adamantly ?

I myself question if its just a fuck Dizaster attitude or are people riding that hard with Math ?

If a guy you knew knocked out a few people around you than you knocked him out are you an asshole ?
You'd have to ask the people who are defending him so adamantly because I'm not one of them.
I don't think any of them are bullies(for shit talking on twitter atleast), I'm also pretty sure that Arsonal, saurus & Dizaster have all punched people in their lives, in fact I'm pretty sure they all have at events, just not on camera, maybe for worse reasons than math punched dose or serius, but obviously battle fans struggle with the concept of battlers being people outside of the small moments we see.
I mostly just think the whole thing is stupid though.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #224
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCVTTERBRVIN View Post
"math punched somebody so he deserves to get hit no matter what. if he doesnt like it then he's a bitch"

some of ya'll are weirdos lol
Nobody said he had to like it, how twisted is your brain to perceive it in that way.

Its just beyond stupid to regard Math as a victim in all this

too many people here are posting with an agenda and I have no respect for people who choose their agenda over common sense, logic, facts and above all else, morality.

Listen, Diz is gonna get his karma for punching Math as well. I am not taking sides here. Anyone who has actually lived with violence knows how it goes.

Its so stupid to portray anyone as a victim, its a bunch of macho males trying to be tougher than the other. They are all playing the tough guy game. Its stupid to consider anyone who has consented to participate in this game as a victim. And its distasteful for Math to love playing the tough guy game as long as it serves his career but then he whines and sues when being on the losing side of the tough guy game no longer serves him.

If you had any capacity for abstract thought about ethics you would understand why that is distasteful and difficult to respect.

The only real victims are the people who never wanted any part in the game of violence of machismo who were bullied.

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-18-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #225
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Yeah and then after he went on to say he considered Math a bully for his constant threats towards Dizaster, ignoring that Dizaster was talking shit back. That isn't bullying ffs.
So if I get bullied by someone and I defend myself with shit talking then its no longer bullying?

Have you ever been bullied? Its basically harassment plus threats of violence and violence

I am not saying that Diz is not at fault here, because I saw his vlogs with crack city

do I think Diz´s reactions were over the top? yes
do I deplore the goons tactic that Diz used as much as I deplore bullying? Almost as bad.
do I think that Diz´s reaction to maths bullying, as over the top as it may have been, negates the fact that Math bullied Diz?
No.

You can´t just point to Diz´s wrongdoing and somehow negate Math´s obvious faults.

Nor can I sit here and point out Maths faults to negate Diz´s.

And I am not saying that anyone is a victim here, I think both Diz and Math play the game of aggression, machismo, and they both took it to its extreme. The battle community knew this, and they knew they would take the aggression far, this is why it was such a tantalizing mach up, but perhaps very few of us supposed they would go as far as they did.

Math drew a god damn picture of Dizaster, where Diz basically had the arab version of black face and a missing tooth and a black eye, and he posted it on twitter. Not only is that bullying, its actually creepy. He constantly uttered threats against Diz.

Nothing will change the fact that Math used bullying tactics. They didnt work, because he bullied a crazy emotional fuck who overreacts and goes ballistic after the pressure of bullying gets to him

I think some of you have no idea how it feels to be threatened with violence, much yes threatened by someone who you are battling on cam, who has a history of punching people on cam, who says he is going to punch you on cam.

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-18-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #226
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner
 
King John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Nobody said he had to like it, how twisted is your brain to perceive it in that way.

Its just beyond stupid to regard Math as a victim in all this

too many people here are posting with an agenda and I have no respect for people who choose their agenda over common sense, logic, facts and above all else, morality.

Listen, Diz is gonna get his karma for punching Math as well. I am not taking sides here. Anyone who has actually lived with violence knows how it goes.

Its so stupid to portray anyone as a victim, its a bunch of macho males trying to be tougher than the other. They are all playing the tough guy game. Its stupid to consider anyone who has consented to participate as a victim.

The only real victims are the people who never wanted any part in the game of violence of machismo who were bullied.
How is he not a victim? Just because he "had it coming" doesn't negate the fact that he got sucker punched out of state where he was heavily outnumbered. And just because some people feel that Diz was some sort "instrument of karmic justice" doesn't mean it wasn't a bitch move on his part for sucker punching somebody on his turf that he heavily outnumbered.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:38 PM   #227
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
How is he not a victim? Just because he "had it coming" doesn't negate the fact that he got sucker punched out of state where he was heavily outnumbered. And just because some people feel that Diz was some sort "instrument of karmic justice" doesn't mean it wasn't a bitch move on his part for sucker punching somebody on his turf that he heavily outnumbered.
I never said it wasn´t a bitch move, in fact I just said how much I deplore his tactics of using goons. Do you need me to spell that out for you? I DEPLORE HIS TACTICS OF USING GOONS TO JUMP MATH. deplore is a very strong word, it means that I strongly strongly dislike and dissaprove of something.

Wow, now I remember why I stopped posting here.

I think you missed my logic about, if you are willing to participate in the game of violence, and you want to go there, then whether you win or lose, whether you lost fairly or not, doesnt really matter.

I am trying to be level headed in my posts and I applaud those who can think clearly about this issue and see that both are at fault, but every time I think we have made a bit of progress someone like this comes out of the woodwork, spewing more polemical bullshit.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:02 PM   #228
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner
 
King John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
I never said it wasn´t a bitch move, in fact I just said how much I deplore his tactics of using goons. Do you need me to spell that out for you? I DEPLORE HIS TACTICS OF USING GOONS TO JUMP MATH. deplore is a very strong word, it means that I strongly strongly dislike and dissaprove of something.

Wow, now I remember why I stopped posting here.

I think you missed my logic about, if you are willing to participate in the game of violence, and you want to go there, then whether you win or lose, whether you lost fairly or not, doesnt really matter.

I am trying to be level headed in my posts and I applaud those who can think clearly about this issue and see that both are at fault, but every time I think we have made a bit of progress someone like this comes out of the woodwork, spewing more polemical bullshit.
Except how was Math "Participating in the game of violence" with Diz? By going back and forth with him on twitter? Math clearly wasn't interested in a fight with Diz that day, he signed up for a battle and that's it. If back and forth trash talk on twitter is what's going to be the justification for fights at battles, then every battle from here on is going to end up in a fight.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:15 PM   #229
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
Except how was Math "Participating in the game of violence" with Diz? By going back and forth with him on twitter? Math clearly wasn't interested in a fight with Diz that day, he signed up for a battle and that's it. If back and forth trash talk on twitter is what's going to be the justification for fights at battles, then every battle from here on is going to end up in a fight.
I guess I have to break this down for you.

1. Math has a record of attacking people on cam
2. Math constantly threatened Diz with violence.
3. Diz is highly emotional and suggestable.
4. When you have a well known history of violence in public, and you threaten someone who is highly suggestable and emotional, arguably mentally unstable that you are going to punch attack them, you are initiating a sequence of events that will inevitably spiral out of control. Once you have initiated this rapidly snowballing contest of who is tougher than who, who is gonna kill who, there is only one way to stop the shit from snowballing and that is for one party to refuse to participate in the ¨GAME¨

the game that I refer to is the macho game of stubbornly refusing to back down, posturing as a tough guy who is dangerous and doesnt give a fuck

NOTE. Both Diz and Math had the opportunity to quit the game, even right up to the punch, all it would have taken would be one of the two to say, ¨yeah come on man, lets not go there, that aint cool¨ and it wouldnt have had to go where it went


Thus both Diz and Math were playing a type of game of chicken, both refused to yield. In such a stalemate, the inevitable result is an altercation.

Diz said ¨dont dare me to do it¨

let me translate that, that means ¨dont challenge me to advance further in the game of chicken, I refuse to yield, however I want you to yield so I look dominant¨

To which Math replied

¨do it¨

let me translate that, that means ¨no, I am not going to yield and look weaker than you and let you look dominant. If you wish to claim the alpha male status, you are going to have to take it by violence. I do not wish to engage in violence but if you wish to make me look weak next to you you are going to have to get violent to acheive that¨


NOTE.. Both played this game of chicken until they crashed into eachother. Either could have swerved at the last minute. Due to agression, ego and pride, they preferred to clash.

Calling one or the other a victim is delusional because they both participated in the same game, they both understand the game well, and they both had the ability to ¨swerve¨ until the last minute, they both chose not to.

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-18-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:23 PM   #230
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner
 
King John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
vic·tim
ˈviktəm/
noun
noun: victim; plural noun: victims
a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.


Pretty accurately describes Math in this situation tbh.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #231
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
i like how we are all lawyers and civil court experts now

all i know for sure is king fly is watchin suits right now
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #232
SpecialOh
©
 
SpecialOh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 13,845
Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #233
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
vic·tim
ˈviktəm/
noun
noun: victim; plural noun: victims
a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.


Pretty accurately describes Math in this situation tbh.
I like how you checked the dictionary to back you up rather than rely on logic to defend your position. I am not surprised that you think so literally, since usually those who are incapable of abstract thought are stuck in literal modes of thinking.

Listen, words contain more than their literal definition, I guess I need to give you more free education.

denotation

and

connotation.


denotation is the literal meaning that you cited

connotation includes emotional judgmental, or any other evaluative significance that a word contains.

Thus its the way that you are using the word victim that I am arguing against, since you are using that to try to make a polemical statement that Math is right and Diz is wrong, that Math did not deserve what happened, and arguably you are using this word to imply that Math did not have any moral responsibility for his part in escalating and participating in the conflict.


Read my fucking posts, and try to think with me. Refute what I am actually saying rather than illusory arguments that you imagine I am saying that are nonsensical and easy to refute.

Last edited by Water Mage; 11-18-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:32 PM   #234
Artemisdoom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
vic·tim
ˈviktəm/
noun
noun: victim; plural noun: victims
a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.


Pretty accurately describes Math in this situation tbh.
No it doesn't, Avocados camera is a victim. Math was part of the event that led to the altercation. Come on b, your not being logical at all.
Artemisdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:34 PM   #235
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,020
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Where did math "threaten diz with violence"?

Since he did it "constantly" it should be easy to find right?

I haven't seen any evidence of it, and it seems like something he made up to justify him jumping math, oh excuse me, initiating a fight in which his friends particpated in. Sorry.

Seems like bullshit to me, but u guys are running with it like it's a fact with absolutely no proof.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #236
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner
 
King John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisdoom View Post
No it doesn't, Avocados camera is a victim. Math was part of the event that led to the altercation. Come on b, your not being logical at all.
Uh.... he was injured as a result of a crime committed against him, that applies perfectly to Math in this situation.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #237
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Where did math "threaten diz with violence"?

Since he did it "constantly" it should be easy to find right?

I haven't seen any evidence of it, and it seems like something he made up to justify him jumping math, oh excuse me, initiating a fight in which his friends particpated in. Sorry.

Seems like bullshit to me, but u guys are running with it like it's a fact with absolutely no proof.
Ï dont know how to dig up old shit on twitter. He posted a drawing of Diz with a black eye and a missing tooth with stars around his head, it was the arabic version of black face as well.

Nobody is using this as justifying shit, if you dont think Math is a bully you are out of your fucking mind. How many times do I have to say I deplore Dizs part in this as well as maths

if you all were saying Diz was a victim I would be explaining why Diz is not a victim instead of math

you realize that not everyone is participating in this stupid polemical debate that you guys want to make it, this debate shouldnt be about Math vs. Diz you fool my argument is that violence and machismo, when taken to extremes is fucked up and should be shunned.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:40 PM   #238
Water Mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,771
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
In this whole scandal we have two grown men acting like jack asses and you clowns want to debate which jack ass is right and which jack ass is wrong

foh.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #239
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff
 
ICeeZeeI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Over Der
Posts: 4,443
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Rule #1 in an altercation is you dont DARE someone to do something.

If I dare you to hit me and you dont im calling you a pussy.

If I dare you to hit me and you sock me in the mouth Im a fucking idiot because I dared you.

You DONT dare someone you know nothing about to hit you.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #240
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner
 
King John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 440
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
I like how you checked the dictionary to back you up rather than rely on logic to defend your position. I am not surprised that you think so literally, since usually those who are incapable of abstract thought are stuck in literal modes of thinking.

Listen, words contain more than their literal definition, I guess I need to give you more free education.

denotation

and

connotation.


denotation is the literal meaning that you cited

connotation includes emotional judgmental, or any other evaluative significance that a word contains.

Thus its the way that you are using the word victim that I am arguing against, since you are using that to try to make a polemical statement that Math is right and Diz is wrong, that Math did not deserve what happened, and arguably you are using this word to imply that Math did not have any moral responsibility for his part in escalating and participating in the conflict.


Read my fucking posts, and try to think with me. Refute what I am actually saying rather than illusory arguments that you imagine I am saying that are nonsensical and easy to refute.
Refute what you're saying? You're trying to change the definition of a word to fit your argument that because Math engaged in trash talking, him getting punched in the face is deserved. Not much of a point to refute really, your whole argument is based on some arbitrary justice system you've concocted in your head, and not by actual meaning of words. By the very definition of the word, Math is the victim of the situation, just because you feel he deserved it doesn't change the definition of the word.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
601, 712, 8230, aspectulation, boynamedsue, dizfanssosalty, dizfanstakingthel, nevertrustajunkie, omgmathisabully, snakeone, spect-tater, thatsright, thiswillmakemestronger


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,527
Threads: 26,926
Posts: 730,509
Total Online: 1977

Newest Member: D.D. Sinatra

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by Chk82
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.