Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What is Bigg K's Issue? Spoiled Only Child? Lack of CooCoo? Something Else?

Old 10-16-2016, 04:03 AM   #1
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
What is Bigg K's Issue? Spoiled Only Child? Lack of CooCoo? Something Else?

i hate to make another thread about an opening act, but what gives? Every time i see this (fat) kid in a battle, he's getting frustrated the whole time, complaining, etc... interviews, it's the same shit... always sounding flustered and mad

does anyone know what's going on with this (fat) young man?

only child spoiled?

lack of pussy?

something else?

please help us understand
Old 10-16-2016, 04:16 AM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
I'm really so dead at the "(fat)"part hahaha am I the only one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 04:28 AM   #3
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
definitely a lack of pussy. What woman would want to fuck a fat, hillbilly, ginger hair, ugly beard having jailbird loser. Like seriously can you imagine the type of girl that would actually have sex with him??? It wouldn't be pretty.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 04:34 AM   #4
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
im goin with all the above!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:49 AM   #5
WillyRockBags

WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
im goin with all the above!!!
Sadly that is very possible
Old 10-16-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post

i hate to make another thread about a....

Don't lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:10 AM   #7
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
definitely a lack of pussy. What woman would want to fuck a fat, hillbilly, ginger hair, ugly beard having jailbird loser. Like seriously can you imagine the type of girl that would actually have sex with him??? It wouldn't be pretty.
extremely accurate, they MIGHT want to take a pic cause it's funny etc... but ZERO possibility of him smashing for the reasons u stated
Old 10-16-2016, 11:59 AM   #8
No Lo Se

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
No Lo Se is not the worst person
oh willy...
No Lo Se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #9
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Thread discussing how attractive another man is or isn't...

He's mad cause he white case closed.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:50 PM   #10
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Thread discussing how attractive another man is or isn't...

He's mad cause he white case closed.
huh??? this post was EXTREMELY gay smh
Old 10-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #11
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
huh??? this post was EXTREMELY gay smh
No just facts if he was black he'd at least get som cooch.
Nice try tho Willy keeps rocking them bodybags.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:36 PM   #12
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bigg K is dope.. Seems like he is taking some time off after the Cortez battle.. He was over exposing himself so it's a good look.. Wondering where and who he will come back to.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:40 PM   #13
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
He is a fat ginger.........wouldn't you be a little jaded if you were born with 2 strikes against you?
Old 10-16-2016, 03:44 PM   #14
TheFinalWord

If someone says that something is gay it means that THAT person has sexualized the subject matter in some way shape or form which makes it 'gay'. In short if you say something is gay then you've had gay thoughts about it which I could give 2 shits about but for those of you so worried about 'pauses' and things being 'gay' need to take a look in the mirror.

It's almost 2017, grow up.
Old 10-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #15
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i dunno bro ^

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #16
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalWord View Post
If someone says that something is gay it means that THAT person has sexualized the subject matter in some way shape or form which makes it 'gay'. In short if you say something is gay then you've had gay thoughts about it which I could give 2 shits about but for those of you so worried about 'pauses' and things being 'gay' need to take a look in the mirror.

Hily Shit! ONLY a phaggot would write this, NO DEBATING! Dude! You're GAY!!
Old 10-17-2016, 06:57 AM   #17
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
willy 3-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:28 AM   #18
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Quote:

This statement is just plain old incorrect. This pencil is gay. No sexual thought involved
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:25 PM   #19
SIROB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SIROB is not the worst person
Bigg K crazy wit it but he thinks he is above criticism or fault. Anyone who says anything that goes against his narrative is a hater in his eyes lol.
SIROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:09 PM   #20
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

You're gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Bigg K is dope.. Seems like he is taking some time off after the Cortez battle.. He was over exposing himself so it's a good look.. Wondering where and who he will come back to.
Who do you think he should come back to?
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:47 PM   #21
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
You're gay.

Who do you think he should come back to?
Serious Jones could be a good match because he does a few things very well, and Bigg K does one thing great. Hbu?
Old 10-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #22
TheFinalWord

Quote:
Hily Shit! ONLY a phaggot would write this, NO DEBATING! Dude! You're GAY!!
That's a lot of exclamation marks, this excites you?
Old 10-17-2016, 03:02 PM   #23
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quote:
That's a lot of exclamation marks, this excites you?
do u not watch battle rap

hes BARKIN on u

PURE AGGRESSION !!!
Old 10-17-2016, 03:59 PM   #24
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Serious Jones could be a good match because he does a few things very well, and Bigg K does one thing great. Hbu?
I dunno, man. I feel like he's had a bunch of battles with dudes who should have raised his stock and, whether due to performance or obscurity of the league, it hasn't to the point where there's a clear rung for him to climb to next (in terms of tiers, if you get me).

Serius would be good, but tbh if I saw that battle announced it'd be more "cool" than "fucking right you slut". Pat Stay, I suppose? Fairly even clash; aggression vs aggression, corny humour vs corny humour, both can say some cold shit, etc, etc.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:17 PM   #25
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Big Kid

Last edited by Water Mage; 10-17-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:26 PM   #26
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
My buddy in College was a classmate of Bigg K's, had nothing good to say about him. Bigg K was an only child he had viva puffs and dunkaroos in his lunch every day but he still strutted around the school yard demanding an item of his choice from their lunch bags every day. Back then everyone called him "big kid".. Which could be where "Bigg K" comes from. Big Kid failed 2 grades so he had like 100 pounds on everyone in the school. Nobody ever saw him fight but just assumed he was tough because he was big.

if u bringing a lunch bag to college u deserve to get ur snacks snatched
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #27
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
My buddy in College was a classmate of Bigg K's, had nothing good to say about him. Bigg K was an only child he had viva puffs and dunkaroos in his lunch every day but he still strutted around the school yard demanding an item of his choice from their lunch bags every day. Back then everyone called him "big kid".. Which could be where "Bigg K" comes from. Big Kid failed 2 grades so he had like 100 pounds on everyone in the school. Nobody ever saw him fight but just assumed he was tough because he was big.

Anyway, Big Kid's dad bought him shitloads of video games. Back in the NES days, he "lent" a guy on my friend's block 10 NES games, stole them from the guys house when nobody was home, then pretended that he didn't know anything about it, the guy tried his best to gradually pay big kid back over the next few years too. That kinda says it all about Big Kid's character.

Anyway, my friend told me that Big Kid always bullied him and his skateboarder friends. One day, a dude in this skateboarders crew was fed up Big Kid's oppression. He impulsively grabbed Big Kid's fitted seattle mariners hat and threw it over a barb wire fence. By all accounts, it was amazing. THe kid who tossed big kids hat immediately took off on his skaeboard. Big Kid ran after him as fast as he could, swinging wild punches in the air after the skateboarder. Big Kid fell down in hot pursuit of the skater and his ass fell out of his pants and a huge crowd laughed

That was the first time anyone saw anyone mess with Big Kid and after that day Big Kid stopped messing with everyone at the school. a month or so later he was transferred to a diff school and nobody heard of him again
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #28
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
if u bringing a lunch bag to college u deserve to get ur snacks snatched
lol its just a joke.. The story of "big kid" is true and it reminded me of Big K when I heard it

Last edited by Water Mage; 10-17-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 07:10 PM   #29
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
willy,

is bigg k a "poopbutt"?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:57 PM   #30
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I dunno, man. I feel like he's had a bunch of battles with dudes who should have raised his stock and, whether due to performance or obscurity of the league, it hasn't to the point where there's a clear rung for him to climb to next (in terms of tiers, if you get me).

Serius would be good, but tbh if I saw that battle announced it'd be more "cool" than "fucking right you slut". Pat Stay, I suppose? Fairly even clash; aggression vs aggression, corny humour vs corny humour, both can say some cold shit, etc, etc.
Bigg K's stock was pretty high before his last two battles. Probably high mid tier or low top tier. I'm still interested in the barsmith vs diverse skill set matches.. but if we're talking what could get Bigg K to legend status then Tay Roc would be a good start.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:02 PM   #31
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
K been doing crazy extra shit in battles that is nagl
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #32
VillageRam

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
VillageRam is not the worst person
Glad to see Big K isn't so gassed up on this site anymore. about a year ago everybody in here was dickriding him hard.
VillageRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:20 PM   #33
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Sometimes I think Bigg K comes off looking stupid when he whines and bitches during his opponents rounds, but that's part of what makes up his character. Can you imagine him act all respectful and compliment his opponents and give daps after a good line

K is still fire tho.

THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 11:44 PM   #34
IKNOWALL

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
IKNOWALL is not the worst person
IKNOWALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 02:38 AM   #35
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It has to be the lack of CooCoo
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #36
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
you people are fucking weird
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 09:43 PM   #37
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
you people are fucking weird
What do you mean "you people" are you an animal?....Flabbarfin?