Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Organik vs Trex (beef)

Old 01-27-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
NotATroll

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
NotATroll is not the worst person
Organik vs Trex (beef)

rex must not have a opponent he respects cause danny myers on angryfan radio last night said that he talked to rex about their battle and rex said his blackout opponent is getting all left over clips bars.

lmfao

proof

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...nnie-godvia-kg

18 mins in

danny myers also is a legend

at 13 min mark explains he battled papoose, lady luck, shells, etc..

Last edited by NotATroll; 01-27-2015 at 08:40 AM.
NotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
evidence or foh
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:32 AM   #3
gordyacres

well maybe this is why ganik posted subliminals about not trying, still need poof, POOF or fh
Old 01-27-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
NotATroll

no its true

Last edited by NotATroll; 01-27-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:38 AM   #5
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
that would be a really bad look for trex is thats true ......... i love trex but his whole stock would drop in my eyes if he did some bullshit on stage ...

if its good raps its good raps at the end of the day ....... if he comes off looking bad up there cuz he thinks its a joke or w/e then idk i wouldnt respect him as much at all
Old 01-27-2015, 08:38 AM   #6
gordyacres

also don't forget how everyone on the card is trolling, hitman, brigante, quest, all saying that they battling so-n-so knowing they aint actually, so if true, maybe he's trolling, i don't think he'd do his kotd debut with someone wack
Old 01-27-2015, 08:39 AM   #7
NotATroll

apparently all trex focus is on danny myers

Last edited by NotATroll; 01-27-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:40 AM   #8
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
danny myers isnt a legend u idiot ....... what the fuck

how many legends can there be ? it must be really easy to become a fucken legend ....... u must know about 50-60 battle rap legends if danny myers is allowed in that elite club of yours

what the fuck

ok so he worked hard in his past to no avail ........ made a lot of bad decisions that got him no where ....... now he would be lucky to lock down a jjdd battle

how is that a legend i wonder ?
Old 01-27-2015, 08:43 AM   #9
NotATroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
also don't forget how everyone on the card is trolling, hitman, brigante, quest, all saying that they battling so-n-so knowing they aint actually, so if true, maybe he's trolling, i don't think he'd do his kotd debut with someone wack
i didnt say wack i said respect. its illmac according to the latest leak.. which makes sense now
Old 01-27-2015, 08:56 AM   #10
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"left over clips bars"
So he actually wrote even worse stuff than he used in the battle, and instead of burning it to make sure nobody ever finds out, he plans to use it in his next battle?
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:14 AM   #11
NotATroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
"left over clips bars"
So he actually wrote even worse stuff than he used in the battle, and instead of burning it to make sure nobody ever finds out, he plans to use it in his next battle?
sigh i guess so
Old 01-27-2015, 10:39 AM   #12
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Not suprised...If rex brought sub par shit vs clips there is no way he would actually try against a KOTD/GT dude.
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #13
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigzero View Post
Not suprised...If rex brought sub par shit vs clips there is no way he would actually try against a KOTD/GT dude.
^^pretty much the end all be all point of this convo
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:46 AM   #14
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm going to assume that all these leftover Clips bars are the good ones that he didn't use in the battle. I can't believe that the ones he used against Clips might be the good ones...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:14 PM   #15
gordyacres

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATroll View Post
i didnt say wack i said respect. its illmac according to the latest leak.. which makes sense now
then that begs a serious question: if the battlers aren't trying against illmac (aye verb, rex, real deal) should they stop booking illmac?
Old 01-27-2015, 12:34 PM   #16
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
@gordyacres done flipped the game with that comment ^ !!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:39 PM   #17
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Remeber how Rex was damn near sucking diddy and bustas dicks at sm2 and drake will prb be at the event if everyone is on the card shows up. Trex will put on his best lipgloss for drizzy
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #18
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Quote:
then that begs a serious question: if the battlers aren't trying against illmac (aye verb, rex, real deal) should they stop booking illmac?
the truth is these "url " rappers dont try most the time when they get on the kotd stage .....

regardless of the opponent .......

yes some do ; but look at poor ored ; the guy can never catch a break with his opponents and they werent kotd battles ......

the url guys have a really really bad habit of just ...... not trying cuz they dont want to ......... its not an illmac thing , its not a kotd thing ....... its a lazy ass "url rapper " thing

and the sad thing is that everyone has to label them as "url " rappers and so urls name gets drug down even further than it already is ....

its just lazy ppl are lazy ppl .......... it hurts their opponents and the leagues but NEVER hurts their own names cuz they will still get that $$$ they want ......

the only resolve is to hurt their pockets honestly
Old 01-27-2015, 01:39 PM   #19
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How does he have leftover clips bars?

He should have spit them in the clips battle lmao
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #20
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Rex is garbage anyway. Don't really care if it's bottom-can garbage or some fresh garbage that was on top... it's still trash.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:50 PM   #21
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Nothing like a Rex thread to remind everyone who the unseasoned bitches who started watching this shit last week are!
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:51 PM   #22
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Anyway, leftover bars are an upgrade from no showing at vendetta, we making progress
Old 01-27-2015, 01:59 PM   #23
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Lmao rex

Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #24
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
Why Danny telling other Mens business Though?
Old 01-27-2015, 03:48 PM   #25
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
trust me, i fall under seasoned fan, been watching for a long time, and know my shit, being from a different continent i feel i have a more unbias opinion

but you 'it only counts on the URL' fuckers are literally ruining this shit, and the whole reason, people like rex can't pull this fuckery and still get paid. because they know they have a army on people like you taking to social media and making this claim.

not booking Illmac,..................man. the guy has a fanbase that'll pay to see him, verb couldn't beat him anyday, and RD just sucked in that battle.

i would say its all subjective. but.

Still hoping its against Hollohan, loved to see 3 rounds of rex called clips dad a snitch and the great white roidrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:57 PM   #26
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post

the url guys have a really really bad habit of just ...... not trying cuz they dont want to ......... its not an illmac thing , its not a kotd thing ....... its a lazy ass "url rapper " thing

and the sad thing is that everyone has to label them as "url " rappers and so urls name gets drug down even further than it already is ....

its just lazy ppl are lazy ppl .......... it hurts their opponents and the leagues but NEVER hurts their own names cuz they will still get that $$$ they want ......

the only resolve is to hurt their pockets honestly
YEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Rex is garbage anyway. Don't really care if it's bottom-can garbage or some fresh garbage that was on top... it's still trash.

LOL ,, Rex is a good "rapper" but i agree , weak pen game / repetitive etc. .. illmac gonna shit on bottom can or fresh garbage Rex
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:59 PM   #27
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
trust me, i fall under seasoned fan, been watching for a long time, and know my shit, being from a different continent i feel i have a more unbias opinion
i fuck with you but nick vayne is from another content too and he's really just a faggot so that's not the best argument.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:37 PM   #28
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
What if every Rex round from now on was always about Clips' dad?

"Don't you understand?! He's a snitch!"
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:01 PM   #29
NotATroll

this type of shit should not get a pass but KOTD has mad options..

Mciddy
Young Kannon
Danja Zone
Lottazay
Money Bags
Big Kannon
Ill Will (he been snapping)
Dose from philly (he told me on twitter his next opponent is dead)
ETC....

kotd dont need clips, rex.

book 1 main event type battle with 2 huge names. then rest just book good battles
Old 01-27-2015, 06:36 PM   #30
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
^^^struck out twice against bringing Ill Will over for RD, so those bridges are burnt
Old 01-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #31
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
So a couple weeks to go and you got this dipshit bragging about not trying.

These little short fuckers always got something to say.

I hope its Rex vs 100 bullets. 2 short fat fuckers that would be hilarious.
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:03 PM   #32
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
i fuck with you but nick vayne is from another content too and he's really just a faggot so that's not the best argument.
I see your trouble with words isn't just limited to hearing them.

And only rotten meat needs seasoning. Fresh meat tastes great as is.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:31 PM   #33
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
What about when George ate the donut out of the trash in Seinfeld?
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:41 PM   #34
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Rex had great performances against randoms in front of like 10 people before. Rex bringing leftover bars is really irrelevant, Rex's delivery and aggression is what makes him good
Old 01-27-2015, 08:16 PM   #35
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATroll View Post
What leak? Thought there was none yet...

Show me plz
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:19 PM   #36
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:21 PM   #37
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
hypothetically...if rex was battlin @Illmaculate ...would illmaculit honestly think rex would come with 90...80....70...60...or even 50% personals/nameflips?!?!?!

the guy is a fan just like the rest of us but is his ego so big to think rex would come more personal against him than okwerdz who bodied rhone shortly after rex used about 50% personals on him and they actually had a reason to battle?!?!?!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:22 PM   #38
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
The leak on OTBVA is wrong, just fyi @NotATroll

I promise, at least I promise that one battle is incorrect and that probably means that most of it is wrong.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:47 PM   #39
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
And only rotten meat needs seasoning. Fresh meat tastes great as is.
Are u some kinda fucking animal? Why are u eating rotten meat?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:52 PM   #40
NotATroll

Quote:
good point but i thought real deal great r1.. and it was a good battle ruined by mic issues. we didnt get to hear first 1:30 of 2 of real deal rounds keep in mind