Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Anyone going to Dont Flop 7BW?

Old 10-26-2015, 01:37 AM   #1
pockets89

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
pockets89 is not the worst person
Anyone going to Dont Flop 7BW?

Im seriously considering flying out from California for this as crazy as it sounds

The card might be the best one this year. I missed B2B3 felt like I dodged a bullet since only Fresco vs Thesaurus and Bigg K vs Caustic were any good.

Anyone else going out there? Im gonna be dolo for this one wouldnt mind rolling up to the event with some RMBVAers
pockets89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 01:53 AM   #2
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
With all due respect, if I had the time or the guap to take a random trip overseas, I wouldn't waste it on a battle rap event.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:14 AM   #3
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
With all due respect, if I had the time or the guap to take a random trip overseas, I wouldn't waste it on a battle rap event.
yeah...unless i was coincidentally there for something else at the same time i doubt id bother.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:19 AM   #4
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Real talk tho there is 1000 better things to do in London than go to a battle rap event. If you are flying over to Europe you may as well travel around it. Fuck battle rap.
erfworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:55 AM   #5
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
I would go if i hadnt allready booked flight and ticets for the hollow vs pat event!
If i had the full cards in front of me when i booked the trip i definitely would have picked the 7bw
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:07 AM   #6
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
I would go if i hadnt allready booked flight and ticets for the hollow vs pat event!
If i had the full cards in front of me when i booked the trip i definitely would have picked the 7bw
Where u flying from? I'll be coming in from Holland
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #7
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Dude if battlerap is what you enjoy and you have the money to afford it then why not?

the 7bw card is all types of nuts like a jar of mixed almonds so if you want to see some sick battles live then go for it
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:35 AM   #8
ToddMargaret

ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Im flying out from Sweden!
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 09:49 AM   #9
fresco
Dad

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
fresco is not the worst person
I'm gonna be there so for those of you considering not going.... you should invest as much money into this trip as possible because I might not battle again after.

before any of you ask its because I don't want to
Old 10-26-2015, 10:37 AM   #10
pockets89

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
pockets89 is not the worst person
Its all good I expected some hate on here but at least it was respectful lol. People thought I was insane went I went to Jersey for high stakes from cali. Guess I just love the culture despite the bullshit.

Hey fresco you killed it bro seems like you just battle when your motivated. If smack calls would you ever be interested in URL?
pockets89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:48 AM   #11
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
I'll be there!
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:05 AM   #12
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
I'm going too. If you can afford the flights and brave the weather fuck what you heard it will be well worth it.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #13
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I would, but i fucking hate London, and already booked tickets to go see Frank Turner.

and i don't wanna sound like a fun nazi, but DF crowds are getting more middle class, and more cringey to have to listen to their shit conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #14
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
There'll be quite a few people from Holland going over. It's definitely worth the trip but I'd book an extra day or 2 if I were you to check out the city.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #15
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresco View Post
I'm gonna be there so for those of you considering not going.... you should invest as much money into this trip as possible because I might not battle again after.

Don't break my heart
Old 10-26-2015, 07:39 PM   #16
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shit's like 2 hours from my ends i will be there or indeed be a square
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:49 PM   #17
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
I mean I wouldnt take a trip overseas to JUST for watch battle rap, but if I made the trip I'd go see and do a lot of other things along the way
Old 10-26-2015, 08:10 PM   #18
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:

Man after that Thesaurus performance I'd be sad if this were true.

I'd like to see you battle 24/7 before you stop
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #19
Flamazide

Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pockets89 View Post
Im seriously considering flying out from California for this as crazy as it sounds

The card might be the best one this year. I missed B2B3 felt like I dodged a bullet since only Fresco vs Thesaurus and Bigg K vs Caustic were any good.

Anyone else going out there? Im gonna be dolo for this one wouldnt mind rolling up to the event with some RMBVAers
Actually you should have gone to B2B3 if you were in the area, if not should have gotten the ppv. The event was great. Pass vs Ars was good, Dirtbag Dan vs DNA was surprisingly good, Reverse Live vs Only One was good, the only battle I'm not going to rewatch is the Madflex one.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:47 PM   #20
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Really? You lost the drive to battle or is it just that time? I'm a huge fan of you and I've watched countless hours of your battles and would hate to see you retire. I'm hoping you would reconsider with the right battle or right amount of money.

I really want to see you in a small room/pit at URL. Your gun bars would shut the fucking place down
Old 10-26-2015, 09:03 PM   #21
Henrik

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Henrik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pockets89 View Post
Its all good I expected some hate on here but at least it was respectful lol. People thought I was insane went I went to Jersey for high stakes from cali. Guess I just love the culture despite the bullshit.

Hey fresco you killed it bro seems like you just battle when your motivated. If smack calls would you ever be interested in URL?
If you can afford it and have the time for it, it's all good. I traveled to Canada for Blackout 5 from Europe, and had a blast.
I've spent money on things way more stupid than that I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable trip! And honestly, the card is definitely one of those worth traveling for.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:21 AM   #22
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertBigTGunSound View Post
Really? You lost the drive to battle or is it just that time? I'm a huge fan of you and I've watched countless hours of your battles and would hate to see you retire. I'm hoping you would reconsider with the right battle or right amount of money.

I really want to see you in a small room/pit at URL. Your gun bars would shut the fucking place down
I mean I'm never gonna really "retire" but I don't like to battle all the time. That's why my battles are always good. I took a long break then I battled rone and it was great even though the audio on the video was less than stellar. I took a long break and did the 2v2 with kannons and the thesaurus battle and both were fire. Now I'm battling Cruger and it's probably break time again. I'll always take battles that make sense for the right money but other than that I like to be the secret character type dude that only pops up once in awhile
Old 10-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #23
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
That's why my battles are always good.
step1: be a good battler
step2: get it in your head
step3: ?????
step4: coke addiction
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:07 AM   #24
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I mean I'm never gonna really "retire" but I don't like to battle all the time. That's why my battles are always good. I took a long break then I battled rone and it was great even though the audio on the video was less than stellar. I took a long break and did the 2v2 with kannons and the thesaurus battle and both were fire. Now I'm battling Cruger and it's probably break time again. I'll always take battles that make sense for the right money but other than that I like to be the secret character type dude that only pops up once in awhile
Fresco- I respect that. I don't want you to battle to just battle if you're not feeling it then why not take a step back. Just thinking of you retiring makes me sick as a battle fan and your response was reassuring. I'm hoping your next battle sometime after Cruger is with someone you respect (B-Magic hopefully) and with that right amount of guap.

Maybe you vs Bigg K, Tay Roc, or B-Magic would be my 3 ideal battles.

Thanks for the response

-D
Old 10-31-2015, 02:33 AM   #25
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
step1: be a good battler
step2: get it in your head
step3: ?????
step4: coke addiction
fair enough
Old 10-31-2015, 04:38 AM   #26
diddy_dream

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
diddy_dream is not the worst person
Arrow

Quote:
fair enough

Which battler do you want to face on URL?
diddy_dream is offline   Reply With Quote