Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Bender Will "Never" Make Mid Tier... I "Actually" Watched Him "Battle" To Confirm...

Old 05-27-2014, 01:26 AM   #41
WillyBoFung

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
WillyBoFung is a PY Poster
^^^why did i know this kid would come back begging to be taken off ignore no doubt...

daddy cant see ur little dweeby pleas lmfao thats how "ignore" works lmfao

they always come back like sum beggin little hoes lmfao
WillyBoFung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:07 AM   #42
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Ts is a "faggot"
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:12 AM   #43
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Bender is already top tier... so...

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:22 AM   #44
WillyBoFung

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
WillyBoFung is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Bender is already top tier... so...

um ya... no lmfao...

top 5 of his battles view wise:

nuff said lmfao
WillyBoFung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:29 AM   #45
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBoFung View Post

um ya... no lmfao...

nuff said lmfao
ot: but bibby announced kevin gates as a feature on Free Crack 2

a gates x lil herb x lil bibby track doe
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:30 AM   #46
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:

um ya... no lmfao...

nuff said lmfao
willy quantifyin!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #47
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
willy quantifyin!!!
Literally every single time you make posts like this I laugh
Old 05-27-2014, 03:08 AM   #48
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
2 years ago battle fans were lining up to suck Benders penis
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:54 AM   #49
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Bender says really stupid shit in a way that sounds really intelligent to people of mid-tier or lower intellect

but if u aren't fooled by the language and u consider the actual meaning, his lines are so stupid and people are morons for thinking his shit is clever

"u better prepare for the fall like a hayfever shot"

even the celebrated oppenheimer scheme, which makes neck bearded hipster's panties wet every time they hear it, is completely retarded when you consider the actual meaning of the line...

"You would make Robert Oppenheimer and all his top advisors sympathize with his nazi occupiers"

= This is just an elaborate way of saying "you are such a disgusting jew you would make people want to become Nazis"

Please inform us, oh benevolent Water Mage, as to who among the battle rap community, does not say incredibly stupid shit veiled in uncommon vocabulary and metaphor?
Old 05-28-2014, 02:55 AM   #50
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
Please inform us, oh benevolent Water Mage, as to who among the battle rap community, does not say incredibly stupid shit veiled in uncommon vocabulary and metaphor?
D Lor
The Saurus
Head ICE
Hollow

just some names that come to mind

..And many others at times... A lot of rappers material is silly and stupid but they do so without pretension... for example, S.O.N.S. say stupid shit and don't try to make it sound smart, its fun, pure and simple

Bender isn't fun he's for pretentious neckbearded hipsters who think the lyrics of Eyedea and Sage Francis are profound

Last edited by Water Mage; 05-28-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:24 AM   #51
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
@Water Mage snappin!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:38 AM   #52
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
A lot of rappers material is silly and stupid but they do so without pretension... for example, S.O.N.S. say stupid shit and don't try to make it sound smart, its fun, pure and simple

Bender isn't fun he's for pretentious neckbearded hipsters who think the lyrics of Eyedea and Sage Francis are profound
u aint neva lie
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #53
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
when i point the Can-a-da there'll be nowhere To-ron-to

Bender 3-0
Can atcha (Canada) bars are the new da feet (defeat) bars and who pronounces Toronto Torontoo? smh
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:14 AM   #54
baldjewishman

Quote:
D Lor
The Saurus
Head ICE
Hollow

just some names that come to mind

..And many others at times... A lot of rappers material is silly and stupid but they do so without pretension... for example, S.O.N.S. say stupid shit and don't try to make it sound smart, its fun, pure and simple

Lol....if you don't like Bender, that's fine. The truth is that I also think he tends to simply rhyme a bunch of non-sequitur shit together and tries to pass it off as grandiloquent ....and although every battle rapper has done this at some point, a few of Bender's rhyme schemes seem to represent the quintessential examples of this practice, however everyone you just listed has been guilty of the same thing. If you think they haven't, you're delusional as to what battle rap truly is.

Battle rap is actually the art of insulting one's opponent using euphemistic and verbose rhyme patterns. It's what these guys do.

Yes, Bender has come up with some corny shit, but he has also come up with some great lines as well, just like every other battle rapper.

If you don't like him because he has a "neck beard", well that's your problem, but I'd say shitting on a battler solely because of his appearance is pretty ignorant.

Last edited by baldjewishman; 05-28-2014 at 04:17 AM.
baldjewishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:42 AM   #55
Water Mage

Quote:
Lol....if you don't like Bender, that's fine. The truth is that I also think he tends to simply rhyme a bunch of non-sequitur shit together and tries to pass it off as grandiloquent ....and although every battle rapper has done this at some point, a few of Bender's rhyme schemes seem to represent the quintessential examples of this practice, however everyone you just listed has been guilty of the same thing. If you think they haven't, you're delusional as to what battle rap truly is.

Battle rap is actually the art of insulting one's opponent using euphemistic and verbose rhyme patterns. It's what these guys do.

Yes, Bender has come up with some corny shit, but he has also come up with some great lines as well, just like every other battle rapper.

If you don't like him because he has a "neck beard", well that's your problem, but I'd say shitting on a battler solely because of his appearance is pretty ignorant.
-never said he was verbose
-never said he was corny
-didn't say the neckbeard was the problem the issue i have with bender was spelled out in plain English, my friend!

it's much easier to critique these things that i didn't say than to critique my actual assessment of Bender ^_^
Old 05-28-2014, 04:49 AM   #56
J.V.L.
Banned

Mage wears triple wolf moon shirts in 2014. I don't think he has a problem with neck beards.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:50 AM   #57
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Mage wears triple wolf moon shirts in 2014. I don't think he has a problem with neck beards.
bahaha yea and i play DnD lol

edit: wolf shirts are timeless
Old 05-28-2014, 04:51 AM   #58
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Quote:
Can atcha (Canada) bars are the new da feet (defeat) bars and who pronounces Toronto Torontoo? smh
I pronounce it "Tor-anna" like a real canadian
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:53 AM   #59
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagerbomb View Post
I pronounce it "Tor-anna" like a real canadian
I was originally gonna say that in my post. Funny that you mention it.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #60
baldjewishman

Quote:
-never said he was verbose
-never said he was corny
-didn't say the neckbeard was the problem the issue i have with bender was spelled out in plain English, my friend!

it's much easier to critique these things that i didn't say than to critique my actual assessment of Bender ^_^
I could say the same about you.

You completely avoided addressing my main point which is that the people you listed as not being pretentious have indeed come up with pretentious schemes in the past.

If not pretentious, then certainly silly and nonsensical, and tbh, I'd trade a little pretension for cogency any day.

Also, for someone who now says "the neckbeard isn't the problem", you certainly wrote disparagingly about people with "neckbeards" in your previous post.

Quote:
EDIT: Neckbeards are people too.

Last edited by baldjewishman; 05-28-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:43 AM   #61
Water Mage

Quote:
I could say the same about you.

You completely avoided addressing my main point which is that the people you listed as not being pretentious have indeed come up with pretentious schemes in the past.

If not pretentious, then certainly silly and nonsensical, and tbh, I'd trade a little pretension for cogency any day.

Also, for someone who now says "the neckbeard isn't the problem", you certainly wrote disparagingly about people with "neckbeards" in your previous post.

EDIT: Neckbeards are people too.
Why would I address a point you made when you made that point as a diversion from my critique? If I address your rebuttles (each one being a diversion from my essential argument in each post) Then I just get sucked into a labrynth of diversions and smoke and mirrors.. ive encountered your kind before lol...

but.. ill address your point, but im not addressing any other point you make until you directly rebuttle my original argument..

I can't recall a time head ICE hollow or The Saurus had a pretentious scheme.. examples?

And even if they did, it doesn't change my critique of Bender's style.. and he is by far the most pretentious with his writing.. He has the biggest discrepancy between verbose, pretentious language and actual intellectual content of any battler

Last edited by Water Mage; 05-28-2014 at 06:46 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:27 AM   #62
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

What kind of hipsters have neck beards? Seems like a pretty fictional thing. I've never seen more neck beards than in battle rap...or Saskatchewan.

Plus, you're a white dude who drops N-bombs and raps weird shit about D&D. I think you're a good dude, but stop throwing stones when you're the most mockable person on this site. Bender's dope.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #63
baldjewishman

Quote:
Why would I address a point you made when you made that point as a diversion from my critique? If I address your rebuttles (each one being a diversion from my essential argument in each post) Then I just get sucked into a labrynth of diversions and smoke and mirrors.. ive encountered your kind before lol...

but.. ill address your point, but im not addressing any other point you make until you directly rebuttle my original argument..

I can't recall a time head ICE hollow or The Saurus had a pretentious scheme.. examples?

And even if they did, it doesn't change my critique of Bender's style.. and he is by far the most pretentious with his writing.. He has the biggest discrepancy between verbose, pretentious language and actual intellectual content of any battler
The Saurus has had plenty of pretentious schemes...

Hollow and Head Ice have had plenty of schemes that are just plain stupid and make very little, if any, sense and like I said, I'd trade a little pretension for cogency any day.

I didn't make a point "as a diversion from your critique", man. It's called a counterpoint.

Also, the word is "rebuttal", not "rebuttle".

EDIT: Also...I'll provide an example of a nonsensical or pretentious scheme from Head Ice, Hollow, or The Saurus when you provide an example of a battle rap verse that actually contains genuine intellectual subject matter.

Last edited by baldjewishman; 05-28-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #64
Water Mage

Quote:
What kind of hipsters have neck beards? Seems like a pretty fictional thing. I've never seen more neck beards than in battle rap...or Saskatchewan.

Plus, you're a white dude who drops N-bombs and raps weird shit about D&D. I think you're a good dude, but stop throwing stones when you're the most mockable person on this site. Bender's dope.
i dont mean to attack bender as a person im just a battle rap pundit giving my 2 cents

mockery of myself is encouraged and doesn't affect the validity of my critiques

lol ive evolved a lot as a person maybe i should do new blogs to give ppl a fresher picture of me... yall trying to fuck around with me and turn me back to the OLD me

and yea the hipsters in saskatchewan are awful
Old 05-28-2014, 03:21 PM   #65
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
"I'll roast his ass like chestnuts on an open fire".

Somewhere in Big T's house is a piece of paper with that written on it.

Bender 3-0.
Didn't read whole thread but this made me lol
Old 05-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #66
Water Mage

Quote:
The Saurus has had plenty of pretentious schemes...

Hollow and Head Ice have had plenty of schemes that are just plain stupid and make very little, if any, sense and like I said, I'd trade a little pretension for cogency any day.

I didn't make a point "as a diversion from your critique", man. It's called a counterpoint.

Also, the word is "rebuttal", not "rebuttle".

EDIT: Also...I'll provide an example of a nonsensical or pretentious scheme from Head Ice, Hollow, or The Saurus when you provide an example of a battle rap verse that actually contains genuine intellectual subject matter.
But it IS a diversion from my point!! Because my argument was not that "BENDER is the ONLY person who has EVERY done X".. If that was my argument then your points would indeed be counterpoint... but that was not my argument...

I am critiquing his style and although other battlers may be guilty of the same offense to a much lesser degree... it matters not! If I say X has particularily bad delivery and you say "yeah well many other rappers have had bad delivery at times too!" That's NOT a counterpoint... Because it doesn't change the fact that "X has particularily bad delivery" it doesn't challenge the veracity of the original claim...

So would you defend Diz against his critics by saying that "every battler has had moments of bad writing"? That's no defense and doesn't change the fact that Diz is the worst offender

man im done giving out freebies teaching ppl how to think on the internet for free lol... PEACE
Old 05-28-2014, 03:35 PM   #67
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Chill bitch nigga dodge everyone with your bullshit
Old 05-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #68
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

you can say nigga its ok
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:41 PM   #69
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
fuck i never thought of it that way.

willy makin sure that b ends up in the er.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #70
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Clarke KillingSouls is a PY Poster
@WillyBoFung

B Magic would get killed by Bender. This battle with Big T was lightwork for Bender, "This battle is like Hugh Heffner with a huge heffer, I can do better." and Bender still won. Syd Viscious and Arcane classic battles btw.
Clarke KillingSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #71
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think Bender, Eyedea and Sage Francis are all great
But I don't have a neckbeard
Where do I fit in now?
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #72
B. Hogwarsh
Low Intellect

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
B. Hogwarsh is a PY Poster
it's not a neckbeard
Old 05-29-2014, 03:10 AM   #73
baldjewishman

Quote:
But it IS a diversion from my point!! Because my argument was not that "BENDER is the ONLY person who has EVERY done X".. If that was my argument then your points would indeed be counterpoint... but that was not my argument...

I am critiquing his style and although other battlers may be guilty of the same offense to a much lesser degree... it matters not! If I say X has particularily bad delivery and you say "yeah well many other rappers have had bad delivery at times too!" That's NOT a counterpoint... Because it doesn't change the fact that "X has particularily bad delivery" it doesn't challenge the veracity of the original claim...

So would you defend Diz against his critics by saying that "every battler has had moments of bad writing"? That's no defense and doesn't change the fact that Diz is the worst offender

man im done giving out freebies teaching ppl how to think on the internet for free lol... PEACE
You're completely missing the crux of your own point, as well as my point.

You want to map this out logically? Let's do so;

Your point: "Bender's schemes are pretentious and are prime examples of simplistic concepts veiled in uncommon vocabulary, therefore he is not a good battle rapper".

My counter-point: "Many battle rappers have written and performed pretentious schemes in the same vein as Bender. If they have not written and performed pretentious rhyme schemes, then they have been guilty of an equally egregious, if not worse crime such as writing and performing schemes that are indisputably nonsensical. Therefore, Bender is actually an above average battle rapper."

It's as if you're attempting to completely ignore the fact that your original posts implied that Bender is actually not a good battle rapper.

Quote:
Bender says really stupid shit in a way that sounds really intelligent to people of mid-tier or lower intellect

but if u aren't fooled by the language and u consider the actual meaning, his lines are so stupid and people are morons for thinking his shit is clever
This^ is the conclusion of your logic. This^ is your hypothesis. That Bender is not clever, which carries with it the connotation that he is not a good battle rapper. If people are "morons" for enjoying a Bender scheme, what are they for enjoying a Head Ice scheme?

I'm not disputing the premises that support your conclusion. I'm disputing your conclusion. Logic 101, homeboi.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:13 AM   #74
Water Mage

Quote:
You're completely missing the crux of your own point, as well as my point.

You want to map this out logically? Let's do so;

Your point: "Bender's schemes are pretentious and are prime examples of simplistic concepts veiled in uncommon vocabulary, therefore he is not a good battle rapper".

My counter-point: "Many battle rappers have written and performed pretentious schemes in the same vein as Bender. If they have not written and performed pretentious rhyme schemes, then they have been guilty of an equally egregious, if not worse crime such as writing and performing schemes that are indisputably nonsensical. Therefore, Bender is actually an above average battle rapper."

It's as if you're attempting to completely ignore the fact that your original posts implied that Bender is actually not a good battle rapper.

This^ is the conclusion of your logic. This^ is your hypothesis. That Bender is not clever, which carries with it the connotation that he is not a good battle rapper. If people are "morons" for enjoying a Bender scheme, what are they for enjoying a Head Ice scheme?

I'm not disputing the premises that support your conclusion. I'm disputing your conclusion. Logic 101, homeboi.
you wasted a lot of time and words with this post

so you think Head ICE is equally as bad as Bender for being pretentious?

I can't agree that other battle rappers are equally as bad as bender in this regard, if you want to convince me ur gonna have to give me some quotes
Old 05-29-2014, 06:45 AM   #75
baldjewishman

Quote:
you wasted a lot of time and words with this post

so you think Head ICE is equally as bad as Bender for being pretentious?

I can't agree that other battle rappers are equally as bad as bender in this regard, if you want to convince me ur gonna have to give me some quotes
Do you agree that you have implied, in fact tacitly stated that Bender is not a good battle rapper?
Old 05-29-2014, 08:35 AM   #76
TYPE_Z
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
TYPE_Z is a PY Poster
Quote:

As we all know Bender is "that guy" that u hear about on battle rap forums... but have never seen battle... u have thought about watching one of his battles before... but then u see what he looks like... and immediately change ur mind...

it leaves us kinda curious as to why he gets talked about on forums so much... but never in real life as he has been unsuccessfully trying to make it to mid tier for years...

as is a favor to all of us... i went ahead and watched his rds vs big t... and have the answers for us... here is why he will never make it out of bottom tier...

- image: he has an image that only has the potential to garner canadian fans and possibly some fans from the "freak states" like north dakotah, montana, etc... in america we laugh at kids with that "Jim The Mountain Man" swag trying to rap and would be to ashamed to say we are a fan of it because this country is "the home of swag" so to speak..

- Bars: Hes trying to something that played out yeeeeeeaaaars ago... rely on spitting raps that rhyme alot... rather than good bars... when. say his bars were "wack" vs big t... i mean "Wiggety wiggety wack!"... absolute garbage that "we" wpuld never listen to...

can u believe that he actually said:

"i wore down this hatchet head... now theres nothin but the handle left... from choppin down the forest needed to build ur casket with"

this "is" a "real" quote... and the sad part is its from the first part of rd one... and it only gets worse lmfao

simple reasons - its not gonna happen lmfao

again this threwad was just kinda me doin the leg work for all of us as we kept hearing the name but never seen the kid battle... TRUST ME when i say... we were doing the right thing lmfao
That bar you quoted is funny is fuck. I gotta rewatch now, I don't remember him saying that

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk 2
TYPE_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #77
baldjewishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYPE_Z View Post
That bar you quoted is funny is fuck. I gotta rewatch now, I don't remember him saying that

Yeah...that line is not super clever, and the last couplet is rhymed on the slant;

"handle left/casket with"

But it makes sense....Big T is a big fat guy, therefore it would take an entire forest's worth of wood to build a casket for him...

Not great but not especially cringe-worthy....

Big T had way more cringe-worthy lines in his verses, tbh...
Old 05-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #78
TYPE_Z
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
TYPE_Z is a PY Poster
Quote:
Yeah...that line is not super clever, and the last couplet is rhymed on the slant;

"handle left/casket with"

But it makes sense....Big T is a big fat guy, therefore it would take an entire forest's worth of wood to build a casket for him...

Not great but not especially cringe-worthy....

Big T had way more cringe-worthy lines in his verses, tbh...
Every rapper uses 'near rhymes' like that tho. I really don't see anything bad with that scheme, I think it's pretty clever.

TYPE_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:06 PM   #79
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
That "blood drippin down a giant T like a Crucifixtion" was kinda hot willy...

But bender does lack things like stage presence and confidence often.

I think he's a pretty damn good writer tho.

However- Big T's "guns go pu-thinggg from ricocheting on steel" is the only bar I really remember goin to.
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:34 PM   #80
sixtyn9ne

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
sixtyn9ne is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREpee420 View Post
That "blood drippin down a giant T like a Crucifixtion" was kinda hot willy...
I love when people misquote things so horribly that the line becomes trash. If he said "giant T" that'd be stupid, but he said "big T" which was his opponent's name...
And all kinds of viruses light what they find stuck in the rug
sixtyn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"willy"