Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
[*K.O.T.D.*] - [#BO4] - PAT STAY vs DIZASTER

View Poll Results: Who do you think won?
PAT STAY 136 87.18%
DIZASTER 20 12.82%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2014, 01:11 AM   #241
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
pat stay 2nd round was mad stylish
Old 02-19-2014, 01:51 AM   #242
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dizaster was implying yelawolf doesnt have amazing tracks ???? uh

u... must not be real familiar with him cuz yelawolf is the truth , hes the shit , trunk muzik and trunk muzik returns ........ ur a fag dizaster
Old 02-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #243
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Old 02-19-2014, 01:54 AM   #244
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

but thats not as good as BACK AGAINST THE WALL BACK AGAINST THE WALL ...

fagget ass dizaster ur a moron
Old 02-19-2014, 01:58 AM   #245
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
I wonder if Diz did fuck Scarlett Pain...

Rachel Starr though >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:00 AM   #246
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

dizaster ur a fucken asshole for that shit about yelawolf .......... fuck off

u were already a god damn retarded ass rapper who could barely speak english , then u had to marginalize ppl like me by pretending like yelawolf isnt dope af ?

have u heard his music at all ????

nigga ur head looks weird ... ive been holding this in but there it goes , ur head looks like an eraser that someone kinda used a little bit

fagget ass terrorist
Old 02-19-2014, 02:05 AM   #247
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

im ASSUMING dizaster mixed up machine gun kelly with yelawolf

yea machine gun kelly is fucken wack and horrible ........ YELAWOLF is a different rapper , hes signed to SHADY RECORDS (eminems label and god knows u need to be on your knees for that nigga ) ..... hes made records u couldnt even make in ur dreams , worked with rappers u WILL NEVER work with in your life and could never work with even in an alternate reality , it would just never happen

u need to take ur fagget ass L and kill yourself bro .......
Old 02-19-2014, 02:08 AM   #248
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

this bum is dissing famous rappers in a battle that he LOST ..... like are u kidding me

go freestyle in a port a potty cypher u fagget ass donkey
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 AM   #249
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
God damnit @J.V.L. I know it takes two to argue, but can we have one fucking thread - especially a battle thread - without an argument?
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:15 AM   #250
Nig Sauer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Nig Sauer is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
So why don't you enforce shorter round times? It's not as if KOTD gains any extra financial income or prestige by making battles insufferably long.

I'm shocked people declared this as a "classic". It's twice as long as it should've been. Whilst Lux vs Hollow is also too long, at least every bar was well designed, and well expressed. That just isn't the case for this battle. The audio/video quality is splendid though.

Dizaster was a lot worse than people reported. It wasn't his worst battle ever, but he was better in his Arsonal and Aye Verb battles imo. Dizaster didn't get bodied, because Pat Stay wasn't astounding, but he clearly lost every round.

Neither guy rapped or rhymed neatly enough for me. But I much preferred Pat's presentation, charisma, his angles struck a chord with me, and I was less bored during his rounds. I thought the way he tried to turn it into "The Pat Stay Show" was a bit vein and self-indulgent though.

Not only is Dizaster a flawed writer and rapper, but I don't even find his bellicose demeanour captivating anymore, I now find aggressive battlers annoying as hell. I dunno how anyone can defend Dizaster after this, I think he's finished.
Honestly, this.

Dizaster, while better than he has been in recent times, was still running into the trash bin too much. It's like, he has some dope lines & punches, but his bars & setups around them are borderline Conceited's hairline corny. It doesn't help that his delivery is so fucking SLOPPY. It's like he slipped up too many god damn times & even had some light chokes going on.

Pat Stay wasn't the best, but Pat to me had the better delivery & performance here, making his shit actually hit harder. And Pat's flip of the golden retriever bars was kinda hot. But that 2nd... nigga that was worse than a J Fox freestyle.

I think Diz still has a bit left in him, but he really needs an opponent that will bring it out of him. That's why I say Diz vs Calicoe, Diz vs B-Magic, Diz vs K-Shine would do him some good: against people who can actually perform & deliver their bars well, Diz has to make his approach super solid.

And there seriously needed to be time limits. Dizaster rapping for excessively long periods of time was grating during his battle with DNA; now with Diz effectively in the bottom bunk, this nigga becomes unbearable after a point. I'm also applying that rule to Pat as well; Pat needed to be like B-Magic: punch after punch after punch after haymaker every bar.
Nig Sauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:16 AM   #251
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
its kind of adorable seeing the same 6 posters hate Diz in every thread.

I guess battle rap fans encompassing a scorned bitch mentality shows its growth.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #252
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
its kind of adorable seeing the same 6 posters hate Diz in every thread.

I guess battle rap fans encompassing a scorned bitch mentality shows its growth.
i ADMITTED this was the best diz i have ever seen , but pat stay was just better each time ..... he made diz look like a clown ..... stay just has that swagger where he jokes on diz and makes diz look foolish for trying so hard

and my biggest grievance is dizaster pretending like yelawolf isnt fucken dope ....... nigga never listened to a track and hes pretending like yela is only for racists or some shit ???

like ........ dizaster is THE LAST rapper that needs to be making fun of music or musical tastes ........ guy is fucking garbage on tracks and hes trying to shit on a rapper who is signed to shady records

dizaster , go to hell
Old 02-19-2014, 02:23 AM   #253
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
diz bodied uuuununnn!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:25 AM   #254
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

man , this is about yelawolf , lets not change the subject ^
Old 02-19-2014, 02:28 AM   #255
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
@AVOCADO production is top notch
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:14 AM   #256
JulesWinnfield

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
JulesWinnfield is a PY Poster
Pat won round 1, Diz spazzin in the 2nd!
JulesWinnfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:15 AM   #257
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
dizaster is THE LAST rapper that needs to be making fun of music or musical tastes ........ guy is fucking garbage on tracks
ununununnunununu you must be retarded. This is is one of the best tracks from a battler ever.

bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:55 AM   #258
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Whenever someone talks during their opponents rounds it makes me think they were worse in the battle. Overall I thought the battle was a letdown. Both came pretty light. With the stumbles by Diz I had to give it to Pat.
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:08 AM   #259
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Diz flipped out that someone in the front row talked during his rounds. Then talked during the third. 100% looked weak and emotional. I find it mystifying that anyone says otherwise.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:13 AM   #260
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
It's pretty telling when you look at the votes too. You can see there's a certain type of person that's voting for Diz. The last time I saw something this lopsided was when I blew out Ekelon's mom's puss.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:41 AM   #261
Coolstoryhoe

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Coolstoryhoe probably likes in here/hair word play
i feel like diz's last few battles he gets caught up staying on the same angle for to long. he used to switch up his angles alot more back in the day, of course he always had a few very long schemes, but he just stayed on the topic of pat revealing hollohans tats for almost the entire 2nd round. he had a bunch of really sick lines relating to that but when you ride the same angle for that long it just gets tirin, even if its really good angle. kind of like how he rode the angle of arcane buying bars for damn near the whole battle. i think diz could won this if he didn't slip up and came with more angles/jokes varied flows and schemes. seems like he used to come with alot more jokes and switch up and vary his schemes/ flows alot more in his older battles, and now just kind of gets caught up on the long winded rapping a mile a minute deal.
with all that said this was possibly pats best performance ever, the dude just never ceases to amaze me with the creative shit he comes up with. i cant think of anything pat could of done better here tbh, pretty much a flawless 10/10 performance.
this battle was my dream matchup for a good 2 years, it deffintely lived up to the hype, but i still wonder if it happened 3-4 years earlier when they both seemed alot hungrier how it would of played out differently. regardless major props to KOTD for possibly the best title match to date, and one of the top battles ever released under the KOTD brand.
Coolstoryhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:41 AM   #262
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
man , this is about yelawolf , lets not change the subject ^
im going to try and help you.

first stare at the dot in the image and wait....

now do you see that yelawolf fucking sucks?
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:09 AM   #263
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

he doesnt suck , ur wack ^ ur mad cuz i was shitting on dizaster

move along
Old 02-19-2014, 06:11 AM   #264
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 345 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
oh my god the editing on "a lil bit of weed in here-- WITHOUT FURTHER ADO" fucking killed me
holy shit this^

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:46 AM   #265
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1171 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Hahaha
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:16 AM   #266
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yelawolf does nothin for me either *shrug*

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:24 AM   #267
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yellawolf is awful
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:35 AM   #268
Rebuttal

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Rebuttal is a PY Poster
I'm a fan of Pat but I think he came weak here....but still enough to beat Diz. Diz was all over the place and although he may of been saying some good shit, you can't tell because of his breathing and lack of structure
Rebuttal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #269
Rated R

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Rated R probably likes in here/hair word play
R we talking about the same Yelawolf from on the road
to stardom with Missy Elliot? lol, get the fuck outta here.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:12 PM   #270
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
yeah, charron looked great in this, he totally wasn't on the verge of tears after pat made him look like a little boy in four bars

you're either a parody account of all the kotd stans, or the dumbest person in existence. not entirely sure which one yet.
This is what I'm saying it's got me confused as hell. He's either really good at trolling or a 12 year old Chedda Cheese fan.

OT Genesis - Cut It (Feat. Young Dolph)

Gucci Mane - 1st Day out the Feds

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Drake - Weston Road Flows

Schoolboy Q - #BETiGOTSUMWEED

Kevin Gates - Really Really

Kendrick Lamar - P&P (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
DontDoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #271
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
yeah, charron looked great in this, he totally wasn't on the verge of tears after pat made him look like a little boy in four bars

you're either a parody account of all the kotd stans, or the dumbest person in existence. not entirely sure which one yet.
Those four bars didn't really say much and I felt Diz continually accusing Pat of ducking Charron made Charron look good. And Pats line really only added to the anticipation of a Charron vs Pat Stay match up
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #272
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Lol at the $1000 supa sized novelty check
1g aint shit.. Notice how Pat turned it the other way around hahaha
Anyways good Battle but Pat got him 3-0
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #273
Psycho Mantis

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Psycho Mantis probably likes in here/hair word play
@dickriders How does pat stays dick taste though????
Old 02-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #274
SWJames

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
SWJames is a PY Poster
Kid Twist got it right ... wouldn't waste time through all the posts.
SWJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #275
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dope battle.

audio is on point!
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #276
Illiterate

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Illiterate is a PY Poster
Holy shit... never seen the audio/video quality so perfect. KOTD really got it right this time.
Illiterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #277
Aftershock
VIP

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Aftershock is not the worst person
Diz did well, just thought Pat did better. Haven't watched the official yet, just going off of the PPV.
Aftershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:54 PM   #278
ich4b0dcr4n3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ich4b0dcr4n3 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
wow does that ever look like charron hahah
I know we're like 1000000 pages removed but I'm just catching up on this thread. Audio is on point. @King Fly check out http://imgur.com/gallery/Kfm1HtR see my comment (same user name) - he 100% looks like charron lol....
ich4b0dcr4n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #279
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1171 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
Holy shit... never seen the audio/video quality so perfect. KOTD really got it right this time.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:23 PM   #280
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ich4b0dcr4n3 View Post
I know we're like 1000000 pages removed but I'm just catching up on this thread. Audio is on point. @King Fly check out http://imgur.com/gallery/Kfm1HtR see my comment (same user name) - he 100% looks like charron lol....
haha +repped
yeah that kid is 100% charrons clone lol
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
65279, 8217, bo4, christian 818 eats shit, gastown