Has Passwurdz ever won a battle??

Old 03-13-2014, 11:39 PM   #41
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
"How can you be a Brick when theres QP in your crew that holds more weight than you?"
that's a bar, and I ain't talking quarter key!
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:39 PM   #42
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
interrupting to announce that he didnt know what "flagrant" meant
I've seen you post this opinion quite a bit. That's one interpretation of what happened.

Another is that Skelly didn't pronounce it flay-grant, instead the a sounded like it does in "rap". Pass was either being an ignorant American or clowning on Skelly for pronouncing the word very incorrectly. I have no idea if that's how Canadians talk cause I'm an ignorant American as well, so I can't call it. Sidebar: the (possibly) American way works better as "confrontation" and "walk away from" rhyme much better with "flay-grant".

Or that Pass thought "talking flagrant" was pretty forced, so he wanted to point it out to the audience by saying "talking what"? Pass also muttered something when Skelly said "drastically high", supporting the idea that this was what he was trying to do. Has anyone ever heard the phrase "talking flagrant" used in real life? Wouldn't an adverb go there, like flagrantly?

If I had to guess I think it's because of the pronunciation though. And no I'm not saying he should have interrupted Skelly because aside from the usual reasons, people force words all the time in battle rap.

Unless you heard/saw a different video where Pass implied that he didn't know what that word meant?
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #43
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
People feel he didn't?
Skelly had the Canadian crowd riding his nuts for a bunch of played out bars and some lame personals that he didn't say anything with, they just rhymed.

Couldn't understand why people act like they fuck with it so heavy.
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #44
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Pass like the Dom Kennedy of battle rap. Nice flow & says a bunch of laid back smoking with a bunch of hoes type stuff but never anything that great.

Feels like yall like his personality more than his actual rhymes.
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #45
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
pass went in and disrespected scarbs to skells face... people clearly had a problem with that

thats why canada doesn't like pass
LMFAO Nobody except a handful of goons that live in Toronto housing give 2 shits about portraying "Scarbs" as a rough area. It's not even the roughest area in TO. The majority of Canadians hate your stereotypical Scarberian and would be more likely to ride for Pass even in super red neck racist Calgary.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:44 PM   #46
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
yea , almost everyone hes been in

typical garbage post from brownz ,, im out this bitch
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:58 PM   #47
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
we've been THROUGH this 6000GP, Skelly said Flagrant WRONG.
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #48
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If he didn't pronounce it "flay-grint", I'm inclined to say that's why pass commented
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:09 AM   #49
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Pass is one of my favourites, incredible rapper. I've never seen Pass lose a battle, his worst videos are all debatable, he's had quite a few clear wins, and created a few classics, pretty solid catalogue if you ask me.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:18 AM   #50
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I've seen you post this opinion quite a bit. That's one interpretation of what happened.

Another is that Skelly didn't pronounce it flay-grant, instead the a sounded like it does in "rap". Pass was either being an ignorant American or clowning on Skelly for pronouncing the word very incorrectly. I have no idea if that's how Canadians talk cause I'm an ignorant American as well, so I can't call it. Sidebar: the (possibly) American way works better as "confrontation" and "walk away from" rhyme much better with "flay-grant".

Or that Pass thought "talking flagrant" was pretty forced, so he wanted to point it out to the audience by saying "talking what"? Pass also muttered something when Skelly said "drastically high", supporting the idea that this was what he was trying to do. Has anyone ever heard the phrase "talking flagrant" used in real life? Wouldn't an adverb go there, like flagrantly?

If I had to guess I think it's because of the pronunciation though. And no I'm not saying he should have interrupted Skelly because aside from the usual reasons, people force words all the time in battle rap.

Unless you heard/saw a different video where Pass implied that he didn't know what that word meant?
It wasnt his turn to talk tho
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #51
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
It wasnt his turn to talk tho
Yeah I agree, that's why I put that second to last paragraph in to make clear I'm not condoning Pass doing that. Really all I'm saying is I'm not sure about the interpretation that he doesn't know what flagrant means.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #52
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 563 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Lmaoo why does it matter WHY he did it? Hahahahaha

Lol, u guys...

Edit:
@GetPaid, I hear u man... I'm just saying
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 AM   #53
sikwidit

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
sikwidit is not the worst person
Wait... Theres actually people that think he beat Brixx? Lmao theres just no way..
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
sikwidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:14 AM   #54
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikwidit View Post
Wait... Theres actually people that think he beat Brixx? Lmao theres just no way..
people on this site are like the enabling west coast crowds...
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:30 AM   #55
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
He beat brixx, dna and skelly.. A lot of people think he beat remy but I think remy won
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #56
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Pass is one of my favourites, incredible rapper. I've never seen Pass lose a battle, his worst videos are all debatable, he's had quite a few clear wins, and created a few classics, pretty solid catalogue if you ask me.
but no one EVER asks you because you consistently have the worst opinions on this site with mr mumbles
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:43 AM   #57
My Kall

My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
but no one EVER asks you because you consistently have the worst opinions on this site with mr mumbles
Well most people on this thread agree with me and not you, so I obviously don't have the worst opinions.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:04 AM   #58
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
IMO:

Illusion Z - W
Locksmith - L
Daylyt - W
Swain - L
K-Shine - W
DNA - W
Skelly - W
Henry Bowers - W
Hollow - L (debatable, though)
Brixx - L
RemyD - W (also debatable)
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:11 AM   #59
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
pass is corny as fuck to me....he loses all respect for constantly talking during his opponents rounds. its like what hes famous for. i cant believe nobody took his head off for that shit yet. hes a clown i dont care if hes won a battle or not. hes a poor sport and a douchebag to me
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:49 AM   #60
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
that Remy battle was fire...he actually came with bars instead of that rappity rap shit pocket pahnah

im jk i do like Pass...just think he hasnt tried hard in a lot of battles...like he was asscheeks vs Swain

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:03 AM   #61
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
I do believe Pass beat Day as far as a battle is concerned, but Day was spitting God bars that was def next-level shit at the time
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:41 AM   #62
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
pass beat DNA, skelly and k shine
Old 03-14-2014, 05:45 AM   #63
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
He beat Remy
Old 03-14-2014, 05:59 AM   #64
Altair's Carnage
We are Carnage!!!

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Altair's Carnage is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
He did beat DNA imo... I had him at a tie with hollow, personally. He killed it against Brixx..

Idk I like pass alot
I thought he got killed against Hollow but he bodied DNA, Brixx, and Skelly
Altair's Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:57 AM   #65
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
People think Brixx beat Pass? I honestly wouldn't have guessed.

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #66
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Henry Bowers - W
Bowers quite clearly won, Pass' body language admitted defeat
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #67
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person
troll thread is troll
cmon now

http://crakknicholson.com/
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:10 AM   #68
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
He lost to Swain & Henry Bowers., thas all tho
Old 03-14-2014, 09:24 AM   #69
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
He beat Remy. Great battle, but Pass got that

"I been top 4 since 01, k? I been official"
Old 03-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #70
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pass is overrated as hell....

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #71
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
beat: locksmith, daylyt, hollow da don, skelly, bowers, brixx, dna, k shine, remy, etc

only L was vs philly swain (he won on content, but his delivery was ass)

honestly don't get how people don't like pass, dude just raps his ass off and sounds better than everybody else

swear people have to be aardvarks too stupid to drive smart cars to think hollow beat pass in anyway at all "alien aborted kid with a tortoise skin" = multis so forced that mosh and collide wouldn't dream of writing em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
He lost to Swain & Henry Bowers., thas all tho
hell of a dream nigga

"you're making a mockery of the rastafarian culture you try to emulate" = battle over

clicked x and vowed never to waste my life watching henry bowers battles ever again

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.

Last edited by Dunk; 03-14-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 PM   #72
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Pass is dopeeeeee. Op is crazy. He's in my top 5
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #73
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Gotta see Pass beat someone good in 2014. Can't see him beating Hollow now even though from what I remember general consensus had Hollow winning back then too from what I remember. I thought they were both wack at the time. I don't see anyone notable in his victories that I recognize as having bars like that.

Then on top of that the fact I think the best line he ever said was against Remy & it was a Big T line from like 2010.
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #74
GetPaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
honestly don't get how people don't like pass, dude just raps his ass off and sounds better than everybody else
That's how I feel. He just sounds more natural at it. Nothing ever really sounds forced.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:33 PM   #75
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
OK, so he may have edged DNA

What does that make him? 1-10 in the "new era"?
Bojangles Tellin the Truth!!!

OT Genesis - Cut It (Feat. Young Dolph)

Gucci Mane - 1st Day out the Feds

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Drake - Weston Road Flows

Schoolboy Q - #BETiGOTSUMWEED

Kevin Gates - Really Really

Kendrick Lamar - P&P (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
DontDoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:15 PM   #76
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Brixx calmly and gently murdered that boy.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:20 PM   #77
onecslim

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
onecslim probably likes in here/hair word play
I feel he beat DNA. Pass is a dope battler. He gets slept on.
onecslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #78
Gray209

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Gray209 is a PY Poster
Smh these threads get worse and worse ... Dude must be deaf blind and stupid
Gray209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:46 PM   #79
My Kall

Do the people who dislike Pass feel that way because he always takes the "You're not a real gangster" approach, whilst boasting "if you ever came to Oakland you'd get stomped out"? I can't think of any other reason why anyone wouldn't like Pass.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:55 PM   #80
Battler09
Banned

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Battler09 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
pass is corny as fuck to me....he loses all respect for constantly talking during his opponents rounds. its like what hes famous for. i cant believe nobody took his head off for that shit yet. hes a clown i dont care if hes won a battle or not. hes a poor sport and a douchebag to me
Let me guess, you like Aye Verb though, right ? Remember his battle against Dizaster when he was talking to himself during the third round like a little bitch ? Was that good sportsmanship ?
Battler09 is offline   Reply With Quote