Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
why are you guys so hung up on race?

Old 03-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #121
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
LMFAO at KOTD staff being "targets" Kingfly is an unprofessional asshole that has taken plenty of personal attacks at me including spreading libelous info about me but he's just and innocent target right? All these people scared to post are fucking marks. Has anyone impersonated their ex's and spread all sorts of rumors about any of them? No. In customer service you deal with all sorts of assholes and if you are rude or disrespectful to them you get replaced. All Kingfly has to do is give his legitimate response to an issue and stfu but he CHOOSES to be a fucking dolt and get into it with forum posters.
Yeah, but you and him go back and forth constantly in threads I assume mostly due to you having battled in KOTD in the past. You don't like him and he doesn't like you.. It actually makes for interesting dialog, but at the same time he doesn't respond to other posters with the same malice you may receive. I believe that to be for some reason tbh

They have a company to run, but some people handle business differently. Their approach to you isn't to simply message me asking me to ban you which I've always respected because it shows they at the very least understand people have the right to an opinion. Even when they think it's "stupid".

It's amazing how many battle rappers ask me to ban specific posters that aren't even trolls. I wish they all took the kingfly route and just took it upon themselves.

Of course you're not gonna see it that way because you have bad blood with them, which I can respect as well. If all league talk was protected and censored, Madd Illz may still be posting here today... Yikes
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #122
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
Yeah, but you and him go back and forth constantly in threads I assume mostly due to you having battled in KOTD in the past. You don't like him and he doesn't like you.. It actually makes for interesting dialog, but at the same time he doesn't respond to other posters with the same malice you may receive. I believe that to be for some reason tbh
That shows you what pieces of shit they truly are though. Kingfly does get into it with other posters too. I don't hate Organik personally but I have been exploited by their company along with a gang of other people. I'm someone who could have been one of the best Canadian MC's in their company instead they chose to exploit me slander the shit out of me and spread rumors. What you find to be interesting dialogue I find to be libelous bullshit.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #123
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
The biggest problem with RMBVA these days is those "We in here" faggots. If you want a list of people to ignore, just look at brodeezy's signature.

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:16 PM   #124
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
Quote:
That shows you what pieces of shit they truly are though. Kingfly does get into it with other posters too. I don't hate Organik personally but I have been exploited by their company along with a gang of other people. I'm someone who could have been one of the best Canadian MC's in their company instead they chose to exploit me slander the shit out of me and spread rumors. What you find to be interesting dialogue I find to be libelous bullshit.
You think WAY too highly of yourself. Get off the drugs and come back to reality JVL... you got bodied by 100 burgers. You would have NEVER been one of the best Canadian mc's. Fuck, Charron would body you. Chedda Cheese would body you. You'd probably have a hard time with Lil G or Funeral Nick.

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:20 PM   #125
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVader View Post
You think WAY too highly of yourself. Get off the drugs and come back to reality JVL... you got bodied by 100 burgers. You would have NEVER been one of the best Canadian mc's. Fuck, Charron would body you. Chedda Cheese would body you. You'd probably have a hard time with Lil G or Funeral Nick.

You can't even get a battle in PY in Van City. Quit everything to do with music and rap right now. You've already wasted enough of your life in prison. Lil G is an unstoppable force and an immovable object. No one is fuckin wit Da God Lil G.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #126
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It's amazing how many battle rappers ask me to ban specific posters that aren't even trolls.
Name names imo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #127
J.V.L.
Banned

^^^That's cause all these battle rappers that pride themselves on belittling and exposing people are really just a bunch of hypocritical sensitive insecure bitches. Yes please name names and snitch on the snitches.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:27 PM   #128
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny5 View Post
On a serious note, I gotta agree with Caustic here. Posters like brownzville and willy think their opinions actually matter and only do it to get a rise out of people. There are many top tier white guys in battle rap, just because you don't like their style doesn't mean they suck. Like someone else stated if they really were garbage they wouldn't continue to get booked. I think the biggest problem is posters thinking opinion=fact, which is ridiculous because battle rap is one of the most subjective forms of entertainment there is. Just my two cents, johnny5 out.
Gonna get on my JobOne shit for this post.

Now check this out, watch this right here:

When I turn:

"just because you don't like their style doesn't mean they suck. "

into

"just because you don't like their definition of top tier doesn't mean it is invalid."

it'll B Magic.

Speaking of B Magic, he doesn't fit into that definition of top tier either. So maybe instead of "defending your race" (believe me fellow white people, we've been on offense for awhile now), argue the merits of the definition brownzvill used?

Brownzvill is basically saying that top tier="the battler can go into any league and get a top battler from that league", aka status. Maybe only Pat Stay fits that definition. Besides that, who else? Real Deal might get back on track with the Arsonal battle. Bigg K was on that path but whatever happened with UFF hurt his momentum. Maybe I'm forgetting someone.

For the record, if brownzvill wasn't referring to top tier="status" then I agree that it is trolling.

In general, it seems like many posters identify more with the white battlers and consider KOTD "their" league (or it could be that they were first exposed to KOTD, but which league you get exposed to first might not be unrelated to race either). Then it becomes more of a #TeamKOTD thing. Willy goes in on URL and gets applauded (as he should, Willy>>>). Brownzvill goes in on KOTD and gets heavy backlash. Dunk is apparently "trolling" for pointing out that the Gastown PPV wasn't free because of KOTD's benevolence but because of the terrible card. Don't get me wrong it's partially because of KOTD's fan interaction and presence on the forums, but it can go too far. I want to see KOTD succeed too because I think Organik gives a shit about battle rap, but criticizing them, even about racial shit, should not be considered trolling.

I think the "race issues" started popping up when the site began having more diverse battling interests. I don't really think it's "out of control" I think it's mostly just people that are used to one perspective being forced to deal with other perspectives.

Think about it like this. Currently, the vast majority (all?) of the board is male. Pictures of naked women are always welcome in a thread, pictures of glitter dicks are like a week ban or whatever. In "all female battlers suck" threads, it's basically just riffic and a select few arguing, the rest either post "I'm thirsty" or "I hate women". Now imagine if more women started posting here, what would happen?

Obviously though there is trolling, I in no way condone how JVL or GSB operate.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:30 PM   #129
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Gonna get on my JobOne shit for this post.

Now check this out, watch this right here:

When I turn:

"just because you don't like their style doesn't mean they suck. "

into

"just because you don't like their definition of top tier doesn't mean it is invalid."

it'll B Magic.
he disagrees with how they view their opinion as fact, not the opinion itself... "just because you don't like their definition of top tier doesn't mean it is invalid." is actually a wonderful thing to say to the people he's talking about
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #130
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
@GetPaid is an rmbva treasure
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #131
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Obviously though there is trolling, I in no way condone how JVL or GSB operate.
FREE GSB!

We in here.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #132
J.V.L.
Banned

If this was real life I'd totally make most of you spot me dope and not pay you back. Then you'd probably call the police on me.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:35 PM   #133
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
cool?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 12:04 AM   #134
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
cool?
You're one of the biggest cry baby snitches on here. Boohoo all these posters are too loud and aggressive for me can you please ban them. Well go check out then fuck boy.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:09 AM   #135
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
I kind of like being racist on here because I'm scared of black people in real life so I like to make racist remarks behind my keyboard where black people can't get me.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #136
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
You're one of the biggest cry baby snitches on here. Boohoo all these posters are too loud and aggressive for me can you please ban them. Well go check out then fuck boy.

how'd you find time to write this post when you have dozens of "Arcane is a big jerk" and "KOTD is so mean to me " tyrades to go on today?
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 12:32 AM   #137
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'm someone who could have been one of the best Canadian MC's in their company instead they chose to exploit me slander the shit out of me and spread rumors.
you always say this type of shit but i never once have seen anyone related to kotd talk about you at all.

what have they done? (not being a dick, im sincerely interested)

i could be wrong home boy but it seems like you making a big deal out of something no one else cares about. they honestly probably dont even give a fuck about you enough, to try to ruin your image.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #138
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L.
I'm someone who could have been one of the best Canadian MC's in their company instead they chose to exploit me slander the shit out of me and spread rumors.
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #139
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
It's amazing how many battle rappers ask me to ban specific posters that aren't even trolls. I wish they all took the kingfly route and just took it upon themselves.
i agree with @6000GP, name names imo

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:36 AM   #140
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
how'd you find time to write this post when you have dozens of "Arcane is a big jerk" and "KOTD is so mean to me " tyrades to go on today?
and I'm still here not crying for other posters to be banned...not snitching to an authority that has the power to do so unlike you. Do you see me asking Foreman to ban Kingfly? Do you see me telling KOTD to ban Arcane? You're a white girl that cries about racism to white people on a msg board that is predominantly white and for the most part racist towards black people. You would have fared well during apartheid.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM   #141
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
my favourite kind of racism is the "oh i hate url battlers, gunbars are awful, guns are so bad, OH WOW DID YOU HEAR CHARRON AND FRESCO'S GUN BARS AT BO4 THEY WERE SO GOOD"

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #142
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
riffic is certified cornball
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:45 AM   #143
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
and I'm still here not crying for other posters to be banned...not snitching to an authority that has the power to do so unlike you. Do you see me asking Foreman to ban Kingfly? Do you see me telling KOTD to ban Arcane?
...those would be weird requests. I'm not requesting anything based on personal relationships, I'm requesting that people that suck at using a message board be barred from using a message board, kind of like how most anyone who's spoken on real life interactions with you have barred you from interacting with them in real life anymore.

you do have 196 posts with the word 'Arcane' in them whereas I have a thread where I described my opinion on something. just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L.
You're a white girl that cries about racism to white people on a msg board that is predominantly white and for the most part racist towards black people. You would have fared well during apartheid.
can you find the part where I was mad about racism instead of the pandering, idiotic handling of it?
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 12:49 AM   #144
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
my favourite kind of racism is the "oh i hate url battlers, gunbars are awful, guns are so bad, OH WOW DID YOU HEAR CHARRON AND FRESCO'S GUN BARS AT BO4 THEY WERE SO GOOD"
yup, those people are awful
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 12:53 AM   #145
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
...those would be weird requests. I'm not requesting anything based on personal relationships, I'm requesting that people that suck at using a message board be barred from using a message board, kind of like how most anyone who's spoken on real life interactions with you have barred you from interacting with them in real life anymore.

you do have 196 posts with the word 'Arcane' in them whereas I have a thread where I described my opinion on something. just sayin'.

can you find the part where I was mad about racism instead of the pandering, idiotic handling of it?

You kinda got shit backwards. No one barred me from interacting with anyone. I chose to stop interacting with them. The people I choose to interact with now are a lot cooler and the girls are much better looking.
I mention Arcane cause I'm calling him out and will continue to do so until he mans up and battles.
Im not gonna go through the posts but you were pretty upset that people were saying that there is no top tier white battlers.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:02 AM   #146
J.V.L.
Banned

As a matter of fact I never even address you @riffic until you try and interact with me first.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:07 AM   #147
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
I'm requesting that people that suck at using a message board be barred from using a message board
That's some pure bitchmade nerd shit right there. You need to identify yourself before I address you after this. How does one properly use a message board? You complain about the content yet you contribute nothing.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:08 AM   #148
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
You kinda got shit backwards. No one barred me from interacting with anyone. I chose to stop interacting with them. The people I choose to interact with now are a lot cooler and the girls are much better looking.
I mention Arcane cause I'm calling him out and will continue to do so until he mans up and battles.
Im not gonna go through the posts but you were pretty upset that people were saying that there is no top tier white battlers.
here, I'll find the post for you:

http://rmbva.com/caustic-hates-our-f...205#post240205
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #149
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
You are sooooo pissed. You just communicate it in a super fruity passive aggressive manner.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:13 AM   #150
riffic
RYD ;

haha no UR mad!!
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 01:17 AM   #151
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
haha no UR mad!!
Last post for the bitch made racist white girl that won't stop trying to interact with me. UR mad cause UR the one snitching on posters and asking for them to be banned.

The End
Old 03-16-2014, 01:24 AM   #152
riffic
RYD ;

lmao @ "snitching," it's a fucking message board.

JVL feels like an outlaw when he posts something against the grain
Quote:
Old 03-16-2014, 01:28 AM   #153
J.V.L.
Banned

Can we get a game of Dominoes goin? What happened to that riffic kid you say? I'm pretty sure he just checked into PC.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #154
J.V.L.
Banned

Shalom
Old 03-16-2014, 01:30 AM   #155
Battler09
Banned

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Battler09 is a PY Poster

Racism is so bad ! Looky here how a mere twitter comment gained so much traffic, isn't it ter-riffic ?

Looks like there isn't only dog shit surrounding 'my' house. Haha.

Last edited by Battler09; 03-16-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Battler09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:46 AM   #156
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
you always say this type of shit but i never once have seen anyone related to kotd talk about you at all.

what have they done? (not being a dick, im sincerely interested)

i could be wrong home boy but it seems like you making a big deal out of something no one else cares about. they honestly probably dont even give a fuck about you enough, to try to ruin your image.
What's that thing called? The Striesand effect or whatever? There have been quite a few incidents where I've got into it with KOTD staff and they take personal attacks at me. It all started on RM when Arcane and company impersonated my ex gf and started posting all sorts of bs. Im sure I care more than anyone else and no one would even notice if I didn't keep bringing it up but it's the principle.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:20 AM   #157
J.V.L.
Banned

...and none of those little bitches that apparently "have nothing bad to say about me" have came forward or apologized. They just go around trying to fool the world into thinking that they're righteous do-gooder gurus. Pure bitch made sociopath bullshit.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:57 AM   #158
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Here at Police Squad we encourage snitching. It tends to make our job a lot easier.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:40 AM   #159
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hey look, another thread JVL made about himself.

surprised? not really.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:11 AM   #160
MookTheGreek
#InThaKut

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
MookTheGreek is not the worst person
Quote:
I guess race was a myth when Eklipz said in an interview that he's not trying to see any blue eyed blonde hair artists.
I'm sure if he said that there was some context for it or possibly his perspective has grown since then. I don't have an opinion on it and thought you guys were pals.

Shalom Aleikhem
MookTheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8206, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, betterintunewiththeinfinite, doublestandardretards, post240205, psych101, saltine, teamcane, teamkotd, word?