Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The Saurus will do what illmac couldn't, beat Bigg K DECISIVELY

Old 03-15-2014, 10:48 PM   #41
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
I've never really watched a "Sno" battle. Can't really co sign "Sno".

J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:49 PM   #42
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
If Bigg K gets back on SMACK anytime soon they will match him with Sno then Sno will body him so either way that URL aspiration is out the window.
Really you think Sno can beat Bigg K?

I watched Sno VS Ty Law and Sno definitely has bars but he's not on K's level in any other way
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #43
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Well he just won the 106 park shit so you'll see him get bodied by Ill Will soon.
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:51 PM   #44
BOLDYIN
Hey Fellas!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
BOLDYIN is a PY Poster
Quote:
If Bigg K gets back on SMACK anytime soon they will match him with Sno then Sno will body him so either way that URL aspiration is out the window.
K would eat sno
BOLDYIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #45
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Magic View Post
Really you think Sno can beat Bigg K?

I watched Sno VS Ty Law and Sno definitely has bars but he's not on K's level in any other way
Oh yea. I don't think Sno even that great but his 1st round against Ty Law before the choke better than anything I seen from Bigg K
Old 03-15-2014, 10:53 PM   #46
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLDYIN View Post
K would eat sno
If you mean in a literal sense, yea that's possible. He looks like a big hungry guy.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:54 PM   #47
Dark Magic

Quote:
Oh yea. I don't think Sno even that great but his 1st round against Ty Law before the choke better than anything I seen from Bigg K
Agree to disagree I guess.. What bigg k battles have you seen though?
Old 03-15-2014, 10:55 PM   #48
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Every good one ppl suggested I check. Can't remember all but since ppl say vs Illmac was his best then it makes it easier to say he's not that nice.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #49
Dark Magic

Quote:
Every good one ppl suggested I check. Can't remember all but since ppl say vs Illmac was his best then it makes it easier to say he's not that nice.
VS Illmac was his "best" battle since he didn't choke, but I think his 1st round vs Half Past 7 was his best single round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwC_-lHCz3M
Old 03-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #50
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
K's best overall performance was against Illmac, but I think he's had better bars in all of his other battles. K would destroy Sno badly.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #51
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

I saw that before but I rewatched it anyways & it was pretty good, pretty good. That could make it a debatable. I have to see Sno in a recent match though cus I only say that since his battle with KG was so lackluster. I heard he kind of ripped all his opponents on UFF.

But if that's Bigg K's best I still don't see how he'd beat Ill Will or B Magic. Shit even Ty Law got better bars just not as great projecting his voice.

Ill Will basically Bigg K with the mix of tough talk & bars but better & he can also freestyle so that's kind of an L on paper. I'll give you the Sno one though, K might can get him if he comes like that 1st round.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #52
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

I think Bigg K vs Sno should still go down. He can go against the guy who took the token white street URL battler spot he was suppose to fill.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #53
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
oh yea nice jab mean hook is definitely a game changer!!

go away clown
K broke down Real Deal's entire persona. Think he'll do it to Saurus.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:23 PM   #54
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Bigg K and Thesaurus both post here so by that act alone everyone in URL is a tier above them.
jvl snappin!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:01 AM   #55
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
ur a THESAURUS FAN tsb???? really?

i think saurus is way past corny. hes always chuckling in between his bars and that irks me pretty bad. like he thinks hes funnier than he usually is. idk why but saurus is one of them rappers that actally makes me angry when im watching him. plus hes one of them clowns that thinks its cool to talk during ur opponents rounds. personally i think its a defense mechanisism to try to make his opp choke because he knows that his material isnt holding up to the test of time.

ill never take away from what hes accomplished, but i feel like his best times are behind him. he was one of the cats who can free and survived on that. which in turn gave him enough respect to last for a while in the new written era. imo tho i think his time has come n gone.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:02 AM   #56
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
ur a THESAURUS FAN tsb???? really?

i think saurus is way past corny. hes always chuckling in between his bars and that irks me pretty bad. like he thinks hes funnier than he usually is. idk why but saurus is one of them rappers that actally makes me angry when im watching him. plus hes one of them clowns that thinks its cool to talk during ur opponents rounds. personally i think its a defense mechanisism to try to make his opp choke because he knows that his material isnt holding up to the test of time.

ill never take away from what hes accomplished, but i feel like his best times are behind him. he was one of the cats who can free and survived on that. which in turn gave him enough respect to last for a while in the new written era. imo tho i think his time has come n gone.
dude has been on a murdering spree...

what have you been watching?
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 03-16-2014, 12:04 AM   #57
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
idk bro...u ever had a cat that no matter what anyone else says about him or how great they say hes doing that u actually go and TRY to like the dude bt it just isnt my type of style. idk what it is but something about the dude makes menot fuck wit him.

also i think its more the situation that will make K choke more than the opponent hes facing. it seems like K gets a little too hype when hesin a big battle and it gets in his head. id say it has more to do with himself than any opposition making him choke...for fucks sake he choked vs RAW and REAL DEAL. im sure he wasnt choking because of the competition. more of self destruction.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:22 AM   #58
xplisit

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
xplisit is a PY Poster
If it's anywhere near as classic as Illmac vs Bigg K then I don't care who wins. But, I think one person is gonna show up and the other is gonna be worse than their last performances. It'd be nice for TheSaurus to come with a polished 3 rounds of crazy syllables, but I'm just hoping it's a good back and forth battle.
xplisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #59
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Fair enough, but I don't see bigg k giving thesaurus any props

Similar to how big kannon is all over the place praising big t, while big t is acting like the battle is beneath him
Bigg K has given him props actually. I can't get the embed tweet thing to work but here's the shitty copy-paste version.

IG: BiggK757 &#8207 @BiggK757 Aug 27
“@JustCaustic: @VanityVIII @BiggK757 without @Illmaculate or @TheSaurus831 ppl like me wouldn't exist or even have cared forreal” me as well

I'm pretty sure he respects him as a forefather of battle rap or whatever.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:20 AM   #60
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
There are multiple reasons why this thread will hold true, and the original post will be updated accordingly to reflect new found truths and old forgotten ones.

No corny, pretentious third round.

No insecure petitioning (illmac obviously was begging for K's approval throughout the battle, and it wasn't satire, it was genuine)

The size difference won't look so silly. (You thought David would Slay Goliath, but illmac shit the bed, where here it is something like Ruben Studdard clowning Mark Henry)

The Saurus is better than illmaculate in getting the crowd to rally for him and elicits far better responses.

The Saurus' defense will make Bigg K's material look remedial and grade-school (which it is). He will not act like a stan (as illmac did)

And finally, remember this. The Saurus WILL make Bigg K Choke.

This will be the battle that has people changing their minds about the saurus/illmac decision...
i fucks with u dude, i really do, but...

NO...just, NO...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:24 AM   #61
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
i fucks with u dude, i really do, but...

NO...just, NO...
your hate for the saurus makes anything you type about this topic irrelevant in my eyes...

so

NO...just, NO...
Old 03-16-2014, 01:34 AM   #62
J.V.L.
Banned

I don't really like Thesaurus but if I were to bet on this battle (which I wouldn't) I wouldn't be giving anyone odds even though I think Bigg K is better...still.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:43 AM   #63
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

3 to 1 for bigg k bet $100 win $300
Old 03-16-2014, 01:51 AM   #64
J.V.L.
Banned

Quote:
3 to 1 for bigg k bet $100 win $300
If I knew you in real life I might have to take that.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #65
5treet5truck
Loyalty Over $$$

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
5treet5truck is not the worst person
I wont bet that saurus loses...

but i will bet that he wont beat K worse than mac did

http://soundcloud.com/johndillin
5treet5truck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #66
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
Illmac beat Bigg K imo. not saying Saurus can't but i think Illmac's performance is gonna end up being the better one cause that shit was crazy. and lol @ the outcome of this battle making people change their opinion on another battle that happened 4 years ago.
Repped for accuracy.
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #67
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:

The Saurus' defense will make Bigg K's material look remedial and grade-school (which it is). He will not act like a stan (as illmac did)

your boy arsonal:

"herpes on your dingaling and that's why you think you're sick"

"first of all, your mother was a professional rugby player"

sounds pretty remedial to me...

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:48 PM   #68
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Bigg K has given him props actually. I can't get the embed tweet thing to work but here's the shitty copy-paste version.

IG: BiggK757 ‏ @BiggK757 Aug 27
“@JustCaustic: @VanityVIII @BiggK757 without @Illmaculate or @TheSaurus831 ppl like me wouldn't exist or even have cared forreal” me as well

I'm pretty sure he respects him as a forefather of battle rap or whatever.
Smh... U and ur stupid facts
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #69
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
your boy arsonal:

"herpes on your dingaling and that's why you think you're sick"

"first of all, your mother was a professional rugby player"

sounds pretty remedial to me...
it's all remedial and you'd be a fool to think otherwise
Old 03-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #70
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
well...true... but it kind of renders this thread as useless, doesnt it?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 03-16-2014, 06:07 PM   #71
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
well...true... but it kind of renders this thread as useless, doesnt it?
remedial does not equal worthless...stay on topic...3-0 saurus right?
Old 03-16-2014, 06:08 PM   #72
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

no 2-1 bigg k.

i'll give good ole pete the round that bigg k chokes

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 03-16-2014, 06:11 PM   #73
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

meh....
Old 03-17-2014, 03:26 AM   #74
aeroseth

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
aeroseth is not the worst person
Quote:

You're also an idiot for thinking a KOTD Bay Area crowd favored Bigg K to Illmac going into the battle.. Bigg K's never battled for KOTD before, Illmac is a legend in the bay
this could be a bodybag material, imo, if utilized well.

Last edited by aeroseth; 03-17-2014 at 03:38 AM.
aeroseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:34 AM   #75
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
You're an idiot... No shit if the crowd doesn't react there is no momentum.. That goes for any battler

You're also an idiot for thinking a KOTD Bay Area crowd favored Bigg K to Illmac going into the battle.. Bigg K's never battled for KOTD before, Illmac is a legend in the bay
Illmac is not a legend in the bay whatsoever lmao. It's been years since his last battle there and had only battled a few times. Aside from that, the BOTB6 was incredibly different than any of the crowds at the other BOTB's. It was definitely more of a "battle rap" crowd than a fresh coast crowd, aside from the Dizaster fans that showed up. From where I was in the crowd, the people around me definitely seemed to be anticipating Bigg K's stuff more.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:07 AM   #76
CrackFiend
++++++++++++++++++

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
CrackFiend is a PY Poster
If Bigg K puts on a performance, I'll start to believe the hype.. But it's likely Thesaurus is gonna show up to shut him down. If that happens, the Bigg K hype train will slow down..

Sometimes it seems as though Battle rap fans are a bit like children. All they want to eat is candy. If u don't let them, cause u know better, they throw a tantrum. If you do let them, they get a a stomach ache and blame you.
CrackFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:13 PM   #77
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Bigg k is going to make saurus look so corny its going to be embarrassing.

Saurus is the corniest battler ever, his gun bars, laughing at his own bars and talking through his opponents bars are going to look so pathetic vs k. Although he probably wont talk through bigg ks rounds since he only tries that bully shit on charron and he people like that.

Saurus is a good battler but his persona is really really wack.
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #78
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Unreal amount of thesaurus hate for the amount of work he's put in.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:27 PM   #79
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
The amount of work he has put in doesnt stop him being unbearably corny and acting like a salty bitch during battles and on the forums.
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #80
Mr.Mumbles905
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Mr.Mumbles905 is a PY Poster
I'm expecting that its pretty much going to break the same those thinking illmac win probably saying saurus won dbd the same for bigg k felt it was a style
Preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr.Mumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags