Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Are we gonna keep acting like B-Magic's career isn't over?? LMAO! LOL!

Old 03-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
LP..

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
LP.. is a PY Poster
Are we gonna keep acting like B-Magic's career isn't over?? LMAO! LOL!

Starts off his career pretty terribly, getting washed by Real Deal, YK and Pooh Bear, among others. He rebounds with some tight wins against Clips n DNA who put in very little effort into those battles, then gets embarrassed by Ill Will. Now he's battling Ty Law and Rum Nitty for fucks sakes!, I don't know what the fuck a Rum Nitty is, I just know if you want a real battle rap career, you can't be battling someone named Rum Nitty, LMAO LOL!, how the mighty have fallen!

LP.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
Beyond
Yondy Crooks.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Beyond is a PY Poster
Lmao! Lol!
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:44 PM   #3
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Old 03-27-2014, 03:46 PM   #4
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
@ekelon. Stay on one account, you fucking retard.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Waitress asked how many bottles, I said 23.
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #6
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
magic always been a two bit conceited thats obvious...and clips killed that guy
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 03-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #7
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
B. Magic giving shots to Rum Nitty and Ty Law doesn't mean his career's over. It just means that he'll battle anybody for the right price. I personally respect that. Shows he isn't scared to battle up-and-comers. Also, if you don't know who Rum Nitty and Ty Law are, step your fan game up and quit sleeping.

Also, there's no way YK and fucking Pooh Bear beat B. Magic. I do agree, however, that he lost to Real Deal and Ill Will.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Rum nitty and ty law are some good new middle tier dudes..

He had debatable with rd and yk

And pooh bear. Really?

This is a bad troll attempt to be honest..
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #9
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
How did he get embarrassed by Ill Will? Magic has never lost imo. He beat Charlie (last years breakout star tbh) in what would've been a total classic had it not been for Don Demarco ruining it.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:45 PM   #10
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Most of the dislike for Magic seems to really be dislike for Magic's most vocal fan.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #11
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i think we should keep acting like b-magics career isnt over lmao lol
ghettonetics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #12
Henrik

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Henrik is not the worst person
Funny you left out that he is battling JC this saturday on a huge card! And Ty Law and Rum Nitty are among the most promising talents from each of their coasts respectively. Both of them battles have the potential of being classics, which would strengthen Magics name further.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:00 PM   #13
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Most of the dislike for Magic seems to really be dislike for Magic's most vocal fan.
That's the problem with a lot of successful people. Folks end up hating their loudmouthed fans more than the actual performer and the hate transfers.

I maintain that Magic doesn't have "it"...that quality that guys like Charlie, Pat Stay, Hitman and Arsonal have. "Star power"? I don't know what to call it... What Magic does have, is bars...he is quite easily the most consistent battler ever imo and has gained everyones respect by pure attrition.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:03 PM   #14
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Im sure people dont think magic is average because of a hooker chasing creeper...it just because he is average...a simile spitting average battler maybe above average but nothing more
Old 03-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
Quote:
word, i feel like that's why a lot of people hate hitler. fucking goebbels
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:16 PM   #16
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Did you just said magic had a tight win against DNA

dont give rep but I should neg you for sayin stuff like that
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #17
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
nitty was in the 2nd best battle of 2013 and had arguably the best performance of BO4. Not knowing him at this point means theres something wrong with you.

THERE IS NO TIER

So B Magic battles Clips and then what? should battle the url summer madness 1&2 roster and retire? Were people sayin Clips fell off for giving Magic a shot?

the thought process some of yall have about match ups is wild.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #18
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
nitty was in the 2nd best battle of 2013 and had arguably the best performance of BO4. Not knowing him at this point means theres something wrong with you.

THERE IS NO TIER

So B Magic battles Clips and then what? should battle the url summer madness 1&2 roster and retire? Were people sayin Clips fell off for giving Magic a shot?

the thought process some of yall have about match ups is wild.
nitty myers was corny

lima bean time machine is the worst most perverted conceited knockoff yet
Old 03-27-2014, 05:49 PM   #19
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroatStrangledBojangles View Post
Im sure people dont think magic is average because of a hooker chasing creeper...it just because he is average...a simile spitting average battler maybe above average but nothing more
He doesn't have that IT but he's still dope..

His styles getting boring obviously..

But the shit he says nice so idgaf..
Probably most consistent of anyone
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #20
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Yea, I can see that... There's a handful of battle rappers I stopped liking because of their stupid fans tbh
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #21
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
@ekelon. Stay on one account, you fucking retard.
lmao this

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:22 PM   #22
GetPaid

GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
word, i feel like that's why a lot of people hate hitler. fucking goebbels
No idea what's happening in this reply. Going to continue living life.

@Serge T repped, though that doesn't necessarily mean I agree (with the second paragraph) and honestly it seems like the it factor is just charisma in most cases.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #23
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
tbh tho im starting to neg anyone that starts a thread with "are we gonna keep acting like" or "when are we gonna stop pretending"

played out af

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #24
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
I can't believe people are actually responding seriously to this thread, smfh

If you feed the troll you're part of the problem
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:32 PM   #25
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Magic View Post
I can't believe people are actually responding seriously to this thread, smfh

If you feed the troll you're part of the problem
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #26
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
No idea what's happening in this reply. Going to continue living life.

@Serge T repped, though that doesn't necessarily mean I agree (with the second paragraph) and honestly it seems like the it factor is just charisma in most cases.
Day and Bill Collector have charisma....I don't think they have "it" though.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #27
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
B. Magic giving shots to Rum Nitty and Ty Law doesn't mean his career's over. It just means that he'll battle anybody for the right price. I personally respect that. Shows he isn't scared to battle up-and-comers. Also, if you don't know who Rum Nitty and Ty Law are, step your fan game up and quit sleeping.

Also, there's no way YK and fucking Pooh Bear beat B. Magic. I do agree, however, that he lost to Real Deal and Ill Will.
Ya but just a few months go he was talkin gabout how KOTD wasn't willing to pay him enough, and with 2 events in a row that went had mishaps I highly doubt KOTD is sitting on enough bread right now to pay him more than what he was offered last time.

Maybe they did, taking a risk hoping he can bring in some of that money back. But I dunno.

I def don't agree with the OP though.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #28
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post

Magic's only clear loss is RD imo, and even there a lot of people give Magic the win
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #29
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
out of everybody you named i would rather see him battle ty and rum though. he's taking lotical matchups stylistically. if his career was just against ty, con, chilla, qp, rum, and bigg k i'd be happy
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:20 PM   #30
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Louis CK >>>

I've seen him live twice... his stand up special "Chewed Up" is likely my all time favorite special.

repped
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #31
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
also.. *waiting for Willy's comments on thread*
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:10 AM   #32
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
How did he get embarrassed by Ill Will? Magic has never lost imo. He beat Charlie (last years breakout star tbh) in what would've been a total classic had it not been for Don Demarco ruining it.
that battle was awful, stop.
magic lost to remyd, heartless, rd, yk and ill will imo
some say the rd battle is debatable, fine, but he clearly lost to yk and ill will

everyone wants to see magic though. his career ain't over.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:32 AM   #33
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach View Post
that battle was awful, stop.
magic lost to remyd, heartless, rd, yk and ill will imo
some say the rd battle is debatable, fine, but he clearly lost to yk and ill will

everyone wants to see magic though. his career ain't over.
If you think Magic lost to Heartless, it's because he isn't a good performer. He does get out-performed, not out-barred. He says his bars but it's like he's not TALKING TO his opponent, you know? That said, I don't think he lost to Heartless lmao.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:49 AM   #34
Chef Nasty

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Chef Nasty is a PY Poster
Sad post just for attention, get That boy magic nuts out ya mouth and grow some balls
Chef Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:09 AM   #35
NickkaJ
I'm Technical

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
NickkaJ is a PY Poster
The reason these fanboys dislike bmagic is cause of their hatred for willy lol take willy out of the picture and bmagic is another top tier battle.. And since i dont listen to people and actually watch the battles i can say that bmagic lost to RD and Pooh and YK(iffy) but other battles such as ill will day chilla dna clipes roc

Also if you guys dont understand he is taking these battles because URL is dying and he has to move to other leagues to not only get his name up but to still battle and make some money. Why battle in a league that is now on the decline... I feel as if KOTD has its ups and downs but there hasn't been a massive decline like URL

I don't respond to quotes
NickkaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:55 PM   #36
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Whether or not his career is over, magic is boring. Now more than ever.
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #37
TurboMikey

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TurboMikey is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yea, I can see that... There's a handful of battle rappers I stopped liking because of their stupid fans tbh
You stopped liking certain rappers because of their fans? That's crazy to me, why not just ignore their fans or just not follow them on social media or not read YouTube comments?
TurboMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #38
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Magic is cool, when did everyone start hating punchlines?
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote