Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Hitmans most slept on shit ever

Old 08-25-2015, 10:33 PM   #1
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Hitmans most slept on shit ever

Hitman' scheme vs surf in the 3rd is really one of the most creative slept on schemes I've heard from him... Am I the only who really thinks the celtics shit was fire? I thinks surfs 3rd ended up overshadowing it..

"New Jersey was like the celtics at one point in time yall had the big 4
Kg, Paul pierce, Ray Allen, and rondo
But yall all split up and started fallin off it was only a matter of time tho
I see yall lookin like well whose who Ars he was once mvp so hes kg that's just right off the hunch, O red Ray Allen cause he might be the deadliest shooter out of the bunch....
Us vs them it ain't hard to figure out who the ops against ars I got rid of that "big ticket" like I new the cop, then they started to look at St.Louis and believe us O red I called him Ray Allen cause I sent that nigga to Jesus"

Shit was fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #2
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Classic battle on both sides. Will likely hit 3 million views before its one year mark.

URL!
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Paul Purse
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:45 PM   #4
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Wasn't too special. Also, the fact that Hitman and surf collaborated on the battle takes away from it a bit as well.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:38 PM   #5
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
I thought Surfs 1st was the round of the battle. It had less stand out moments than Hitmans 1st or Surfs 3rd, but it was great the whole way through and really set the tone. Definitely top three battles the past 2 years or so.
Schwarzer_Negger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 11:59 PM   #6
sikwidit

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
sikwidit is not the worst person
Wait... why is that scheme good?? It's written half retarded. "thats just right off the hunch" who the fuck talks like that?
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
sikwidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #7
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
weird that @sikwidit and @Sky2real are in another thread trying to discredit a battle with two black dudes in it!!

battle was dope. hitmans 3rd was pretty solid - obviously not as good as his first but he was entertaining as fuck (surf killed it too) in a battle that was definitely one of the best battles in the past while.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-26-2015 at 12:12 AM.
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:16 AM   #8
sikwidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
weird that @sikwidit and @Sky2real are in another thread trying to discredit a battle with two black dudes in it!!

battle was dope. hitmans 3rd was pretty solid - obviously not as good as his first but he was entertaining as fuck (surf killed it too) in a battle that was definitely one of the best battles in the past while.
Where did I discredit the battle as a whole? As far as the scheme posted? Yeah considering the thread title is "Hitmans most slept on shit ever" Chances are people slept through that scheme because it just wasn't very good. Hitman has had way nicer shit than that.

You still cool though deezy
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
Old 08-26-2015, 12:19 AM   #9
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
why is saying "that's just right off the hunch" somethin youd be mad about tho?

like.. that's pretty a pretty normal thing to say imo. the scheme was entertaining af and it didnt get much reaction.

edit:
@sikwidit

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-26-2015 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:28 AM   #10
sikwidit

Trust me playa I'd never be mad at anything a battler says in a battle. Unimpressed though? Of course. Imo that scheme was written sloppily and could've been a lot cleaner.

@brodeezy overall the scheme is decent. But in regards to the thread title? I have to say no, far from it.

Last edited by sikwidit; 08-26-2015 at 12:35 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:54 AM   #11
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Umm....I'm black you weirdo And of course most of the time I'm critiquing a battler he's going to be black...because 90% of the battles I watch involve 2 black battlers

I don't really watch too much of that weird rone, sketch menace, bender shit you like
Old 08-26-2015, 01:30 AM   #12
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
why is saying "that's just right off the hunch" somethin youd be mad about tho?

like.. that's pretty a pretty normal thing to say imo. the scheme was entertaining af and it didnt get much reaction.

edit:
@sikwidit
I take it yall don't watch basketball and I didnt feel like posting the whole thing but he ran through all of the Celtics then ran through all of their nick names I just thought it was creative when you watch the whole thing it's delivered a lot better too
Quote:

Old 08-26-2015, 01:56 AM   #13
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
definitely fire

ONE THING i ALWAYS think about hitman is ...... his shit is always WAYYY tougher when u look at it on paper ..... the way he raps just hurts his writing honestl y.... ppl claim his delivery and presentation is so hype and dope but to me it sounds like shit

but when i look at the raps written down i see where hes coming from

side note unrelated but also the remixing shit hurts him
Old 08-26-2015, 02:05 AM   #14
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
Umm....I'm black you weirdo And of course most of the time I'm critiquing a battler he's going to be black...because 90% of the battles I watch involve 2 black battlers

I don't really watch too much of that weird rone, sketch menace, bender shit you like
ur as black as luke tbh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 02:07 AM   #15
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I take it yall don't watch basketball and I didnt feel like posting the whole thing but he ran through all of the Celtics then ran through all of their nick names I just thought it was creative when you watch the whole thing it's delivered a lot better too
nah i got it and thought it was dope im with u on this one

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-26-2015, 02:34 AM   #16
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
U-DON-IS-HASLEM is better tbh
Old 08-26-2015, 02:46 AM   #17
Ben Stacken

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Ben Stacken is not the worst person
Yea that scheme was good but I don't necessarily think it was slept on, like you said in the original post Surfs third simply outshined Hitmans, especially to a url crowd. Aside from that scheme this whole battle was fire. I'm bias because I like surf a lot more than Hitman in general, both of them came with fire but Surf absolute took this one.
Ben Stacken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 04:09 AM   #18
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
nah i got it and thought it was dope im with u on this one
Facts! My bad I quoted the wrong person on that
Quote:

Old 08-26-2015, 04:31 AM   #19
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The having to use the "Im black" defence is getting ridiculous on this forum why should my opinion on the URL be any more credible because your black?
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:21 AM   #20
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
his most slept on material was his performance against math imo
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:36 AM   #21
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Hitman's pengame doesn't get enough credit tbh
Old 08-26-2015, 11:44 PM   #22
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
That's real shit he really has 2 crazy performance that never were officially released that math battle and the o red battle were classic shit from hitman if they would have been officially released with good footage and quality I think it would have boosted hitmans resume a lil bit not that its not aleady crazy but could look a lil better
Quote:

Old 08-26-2015, 11:59 PM   #23
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
that whole battle slept on

on URL shit woulda been an unforgettable classic
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:28 AM   #24
Chromium
Banned

Chromium is not the worst person
LMAO this shit matters if you live in inner city Jersey, Boston or NYC and have an IQ below 110.
It's really interested to see people defending their complete inability to get past high school
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:09 AM   #25
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That's pretty terrible.

"Got rid of that Big Ticket like I knew the cop"???

O-Red's Ray Allen because Hitman sent him to Jesus? Ray Allen didn't get sent to Jesus, he played Jesus (Shuttlesworth) in a movie...

How are those even similar concepts?

That was a really good battle, but I wouldn't ever highlight this scheme as an example of good material.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 04:23 AM   #26
track 1

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
hitman most slept on battle is vs cortez
track 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:03 PM   #27
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
That's pretty terrible.

"Got rid of that Big Ticket like I knew the cop"???

O-Red's Ray Allen because Hitman sent him to Jesus? Ray Allen didn't get sent to Jesus, he played Jesus (Shuttlesworth) in a movie...

How are those even similar concepts?

That was a really good battle, but I wouldn't ever highlight this scheme as an example of good material.
Kevin Garnett's nick name is "The Big Ticket" and that Jesus Shuttlesworth line makes total sense
Quote:

Old 08-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #28
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Kevin Garnett's nick name is "The Big Ticket" and that Jesus Shuttlesworth line makes total sense
It doesnt.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #29
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Yeah...

I know...

I just don't like the line. He's comparing Arsonal to someone else and then doing a bad name flip on the nickname of the guy he's comparing him too. That's like if he drew some connection between Ars and Mark McGwire just so he could say "get rid of this Big Mac like I ate a burger." You've gotta do better than that...
Old 08-27-2015, 05:07 PM   #30
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
Yeah...

I know...

I just don't like the line. He's comparing Arsonal to someone else and then doing a bad name flip on the nickname of the guy he's comparing him too. That's like if he drew some connection between Ars and Mark McGwire just so he could say "get rid of this Big Mac like I ate a burger." You've gotta do better than that...
Then go listen to bender
Quote:

Old 08-27-2015, 05:09 PM   #31
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
It doesnt.
You can call it a reach I guess if you want but it does make sense
Quote:

Old 08-27-2015, 11:49 PM   #32
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Quote:
Then go listen to bender
Old 08-27-2015, 11:57 PM   #33
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
You can call it a reach I guess if you want but it does make sense
It doesn't.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:24 AM   #34
brodeezy

it does and people are fucking idiots
@LukeWaltonisGoat on point af!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-28-2015, 12:31 AM   #35
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I loved the punchline but the set-up to it was sloppy af. the Big Ticket line was garbo and he should've tied in Pierce/Suge
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:38 AM   #36
Ampersand

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Ampersand is not the worst person
This goes to show how far presence and delivery can get you . Don't get me wrong I like Hitman . I think he is a great entertainer and his polished material is great. I just feel like he gets away with a lot of stuff others couldn't. Like if Rum Nitty spit that exact scheme word for word he would get crucified on here for stretching the scheme and sloppy set ups .
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:42 AM   #37
brodeezy

people forget that actually performing is huge. anyone can write a round of of multis or whatever the fuck if he has enough time. doesnt matter if he cant deliver it properly, which is why so many of these "dope writers" arent gonna be anything special. it's more difficult to write and deliver a hard hitting punchline than it is to convince a crowd that your 36 multis-in-a-row scheme was dope. half the time ppl dont even know what they're hearing when they react to a multi some of these dudes are spitting.

he doesn't necessarily need to "get away" with anything because everyone knows where his strong points are - he plays into them. he doesn't need to do other peoples' styles because he's perfected his own.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 09-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #38
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
LMAO this shit matters if you live in inner city Jersey, Boston or NYC and have an IQ below 110.
It's really interested to see people defending their complete inability to get past high school

This guy always taking L's.

I agree with OP. Hitman>>>>>
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:06 PM   #39
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post

This guy always taking L's.

I agree with OP. Hitman>>>>>
Thanks for going back to find a post i made a week ago to give me some shine bro.... Appreciate it
Old 09-02-2015, 01:10 AM   #40
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Dna level of writing.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote