Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster admits to Angryfan he's scared to battle Charron/Calls out KOTD..

Old 01-28-2017, 09:52 PM   #41
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
18:04 caps calls him out, says straight up "you soundin scared to me right now diz"
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:44 AM   #42
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
Like I really pity the dude, I can see right through him but that's his issues lol....hollow will wreck him if they battle
*those are his issues

Completely fucking dead at you trying to look intellectual by correcting somebody in a post and then IMMEDIATELY following up with shitty grammar. I fucking hate people like you.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:11 AM   #43
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This was in reference of the botched Suge battle on KotD though. #battleraptrivia #barexamgameshowhollaatme
Yeah, I know. I just think it's funny how the battle eventually ended up going down on URL, which only made Charron's head that much bigger, so even if The Saurus was talking about the cancellation, he eventually ended up being right anyway. I can't believe Suge let Charron beat him. I mean, I can believe it because Suge fuckin' sucks. But I've been reading that he beat Hitman just by rapping about being a better father to Holla's kid and shit. Wtf is wrong with battle rap
Old 01-29-2017, 08:45 AM   #44
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
*those are his issues

Completely fucking dead at you trying to look intellectual by correcting somebody in a post and then IMMEDIATELY following up with shitty grammar. I fucking hate people like you.
That's yours issue guy of mine
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:47 AM   #45
Feral Linguist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Was on my cell phone dummy

You have attained for your sin my son
Old 01-29-2017, 01:38 PM   #46
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
LMAO

Caps: Diz....Charron won on URL, you lost on URL....

Diz: okay....but that's opinion

Caps: And he won on Udubb....

Diz: okay....
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:20 PM   #47
erfworm

erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:45 PM   #48
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
That's yours issue guy of mine
You sincerely have the mental value of a dying tapeworm. I'm sincerely glad you are not a regular name on this forum. You are beyond reproach and everybody knows it. Stay worthless, child.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:46 PM   #49
Oscar Wilde

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Oscar Wilde is not the worst person
Quote:
You sincerely have the mental value of a dying tapeworm. I'm sincerely glad you are not a regular name on this forum. You are beyond reproach and everybody knows it. Stay worthless, child.
Damnnnnnn

Oscar Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:08 PM   #50
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
idc if I was a millionaire, I aint putting up a 60k for something so subjective
especially not against a cheat code battler like Charron
I dont got Charron winning any of those battles ppl give him (save Shine and JJDD)

Plus fuck some kid putting up his life savings for attention
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:11 PM   #51
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Talk to em!
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:54 AM   #52
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

So it seems like Diz has agreed to the battle now. Charron trash to me, but damn he manipulated Diz into taking the battle without much effort at all. It just took everyone calling him a ho for ducking Charron to make it happen. Charron's status as a total bitch really paid off in this one tbh.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:57 AM   #53
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Diz will only agree to battle to save face, but it will never go through. Just watch, something will happen where he 'disagrees with the judges' or some other excuse. Something will fall through and I guarantee it won't be on Charron's team. Some shit like 'we couldn't agree on where' or something just as equally stupid.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:58 AM   #54
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

DIZ ‏@MRDIZASTER 2h2 hours ago
More
If charron had the chain I would have been more flexible , but as it stands the only benefit is the monetary gain.

llmaoooooo

since when did he care about THE CHAIN? hahahahahhahahahahahha.

Isn't that what he was bitching about before? Money? This dude can't win.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:08 AM   #55
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

I think he agreed under the condition that he's compensated for the battle regardless of the decision. But also there will be money on the line.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:19 AM   #56
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
soo uhhh.... Why are people still bagging Charron here? He's absolutely fucking owning in terms of every aspect outside of 'the ring'.

Give the kid his fucking credit, jesus would not like you people
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:46 AM   #57
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

If I had to say something positive about Charron, I'd say his interviews are better than his battles. That series of interviews Rap Grid (I think) dropped with him drunk as fuck talking shit were pretty entertaining. Also his interview w/ Suge was funny.

I just wish he were more humble. He's accomplished a lot, but his ego makes me instinctively dislike him - that & his battles being super overrated anyway. Also I saw someone talking about how his "Smack Killer" gimmick is racist, and once I read how they explained it, I kinda agreed. But for a dude who has experienced some pretty embarrassing things in battling (fake girlfriends, fake cripping, really getting slapped while impersonating Slim Jesus) he could really bring it down a notch. He's not the only battle rapper with an ego, but he is definitely one of the most cringeworthy.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:10 AM   #58
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
If I had to say something positive about Charron, I'd say his interviews are better than his battles. That series of interviews Rap Grid (I think) dropped with him drunk as fuck talking shit were pretty entertaining. Also his interview w/ Suge was funny.

I just wish he were more humble. He's accomplished a lot, but his ego makes me instinctively dislike him - that & his battles being super overrated anyway. Also I saw someone talking about how his "Smack Killer" gimmick is racist, and once I read how they explained it, I kinda agreed. But for a dude who has experienced some pretty embarrassing things in battling (fake girlfriends, fake cripping, really getting slapped while impersonating Slim Jesus) he could really bring it down a notch. He's not the only battle rapper with an ego, but he is definitely one of the most cringeworthy.
look at the smack killer when he's killin you.
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:28 AM   #59
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
soo uhhh.... Why are people still bagging Charron here? He's absolutely fucking owning in terms of every aspect outside of 'the ring'.

Give the kid his fucking credit, jesus would not like you people
Perhaps you should look at the smack killer when he's killing you as well
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:30 AM   #60
StankDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
Perhaps you should look at the smack killer when he's killing you as well
lmao. That's probably true. *falls back*
Old 01-30-2017, 11:53 PM   #61
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post

Can I have that explanation. I have asked and never gotten how that nickname is racist. The only way it can be viewed to involved race is if you are prejudice yourself and assume all Smack rappers are one race.

I find especially on this site Charron is mad underrated.
People still saying Charron is shit and that's unreasonable based off his resume alone

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:56 AM   #62
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think Charron is capable of being good, he just takes the easy route too often. Assuming Diz does do this battle, this will be the real test of how good (or not) he actually is.

I've always thought the 'Smack Killer' angle is kinda dumb, but I understand for marketing reasons why Charron rocks with it (No idea why KOTD does though, as it basically means that URL is the league to beat, lol).

Where race comes into it is the fact that it is being used to refer to a nerdy white kid when plenty of other rappers (Just not white) have far better rights to be called 'Smack Killers' as they have battled rappers from URL at their best and done better than Charron. You don't see it attached to Daylyt, for example, who has a far better record against the URL mainstays than Charron does.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 01-31-2017 at 01:59 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:26 PM   #63
Trylemma

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Trylemma is a PY Poster
Not spending half an hour of my life on a battle rap interview, but the first handful of minutes sound perfectly reasonable. If I offer LeBron James 2 million dollars (way more than he makes per single NBA game) if he beats me in a 1 on 1 game and he denies...that means he's scared?
Trylemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:54 PM   #64
Kou

Kou is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylemma View Post
Not spending half an hour of my life on a battle rap interview, but the first handful of minutes sound perfectly reasonable. If I offer LeBron James 2 million dollars (way more than he makes per single NBA game) if he beats me in a 1 on 1 game and he denies...that means he's scared?
Thats not a very good analogy, although it would be an easy 2 million.
Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:08 PM   #65
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trylemma View Post
Not a good analogy. Dizaster is like the Charles Barkley of the NBA, if anything.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:23 AM   #66
StankDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I think Charron is capable of being good, he just takes the easy route too often. Assuming Diz does do this battle, this will be the real test of how good (or not) he actually is.

I've always thought the 'Smack Killer' angle is kinda dumb, but I understand for marketing reasons why Charron rocks with it (No idea why KOTD does though, as it basically means that URL is the league to beat, lol).

Where race comes into it is the fact that it is being used to refer to a nerdy white kid when plenty of other rappers (Just not white) have far better rights to be called 'Smack Killers' as they have battled rappers from URL at their best and done better than Charron. You don't see it attached to Daylyt, for example, who has a far better record against the URL mainstays than Charron does.
Pretty much how i see Charron excepting that i allow people to not be in any way traditional hip hop and still rate them in battles. Shufflo for example.

I guess the race thing coming into it is ENTIRELY up to the person hearing it. There's already racial tension in battle rap so of course SOMEONE will glom on to it. I don't think the people-who-battle-on-smack-beater can be in any way objectively racist.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:30 AM   #67
grandgroove

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Was on my cell phone dummy

Amazon Kindle is doing mad numbers. You can get in that quick refresh on Wretched of the Earth before you put in real science on culture vultures!

I'm only joking, Hitchslap . Your username comes from one of the most humanitarian of philosophers - much respect.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #68
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Can I have that explanation. I have asked and never gotten how that nickname is racist. The only way it can be viewed to involved race is if you are prejudice yourself and assume all Smack rappers are one race.

People still saying Charron is shit and that's unreasonable based off his resume alone
nah charron is awful.

this girls a better rapper than him tbh.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #69
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
nah charron is awful.

this girls a better rapper than him tbh.
I completely disagree and his resume says you are wrong

So it is what it is.
He just beat URLs top gunner
If hes awful than allot of top tier are awful

Old 02-06-2017, 06:43 PM   #70
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Charron could battle aye verb then Rex then mook then lux and he will still be trash in all those battles
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #71
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
Charron could battle aye verb then Rex then mook then lux and he will still be trash in all those battles
You have your opinion and I think it's wrong. It's like people who hate on Lebron or Kobe.

You can hate on them it's your right. But when you say they suck it just shows your lack of knowledge.
You don't have to be a fan of Charron but the inability to recognize his talent as a battle rapper says more about you than it does him

I'm not a tay roc fan but I recognize he don't suck

Old 02-09-2017, 04:18 AM   #72
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
You have your opinion and I think it's wrong. It's like people who hate on Lebron or Kobe.

You can hate on them it's your right. But when you say they suck it just shows your lack of knowledge.
You don't have to be a fan of Charron but the inability to recognize his talent as a battle rapper says more about you than it does him

I'm not a tay roc fan but I recognize he don't suck
nah its not like hating on lebron or kobe at all, thats a retarded thing to say...

lebron and kobe compete in real sports... u can hate on lebron & kobe all u want, their stats speak for themselves... they are very obviously 2 of the best to do it in thier sport.

battle rap is an artform, u cant score it... u cant quantify it. its all subjective.

u cant say that lebron or kobe are trash because the stats prove u wrong. but u can most definitely say that charron is trash.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:57 AM   #73
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Diz is def afraid of battling Charron because Charron tries hard and can beat battlers like Diz who have fallen off a long time ago.

Back when Diz was good he would have battled any time anywhere, just someone taunting him was enough

Now Diz is washed up, doesn't want to expose himself as being washed up unless there's a big check.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:03 AM   #74
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Dizaster is above battling Charron so if it's not something that interests him, I don't see the point.

The fact is $45,000 is a lot of fucking money to Dizaster and most people and he probably doesn't have it. And battle rappers just don't get $45,000 sponsored for betting.

Judging is really fucking risky

What should've been done is KOTD pays Charron his 0 and KOTD pays Dizaster his 2000 and Charron kicks in an extra 2000 for Diz and never says anything. Diz would never admit he'd do that but he probably would behind closed doors.

I'm not a big fan of either guy but Diz's perspective is common sense

I assume all these points have been made and if you disagree you just hate Dizaster
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:48 AM   #75
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post

Now Diz is washed up, doesn't want to expose himself as being washed up unless there's a big check.
Bingo.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:35 AM   #76
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Not accurate but keep it comin

Edit: I think your post qualifies as 'reproach'

Editx2: when you have to speak for 'everyone' instead of just speaking your own opinion..does that make you seem stronger or weaker...?

I'll be looking forward to your response because you really seem highly intelligent and not a bitter wretch ;-)

Last edited by Feral Linguist; 02-24-2017 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:36 PM   #77
Feral Linguist

@TheGodOfPez come get your medicine baby <3
Old 03-08-2017, 03:37 PM   #78
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Quote:
@TheGodOfPez come get your medicine baby <3
Lol this is so 2 weeks ago. You're a sad, sad person. Without any hatred and with 100% honesty, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Keep replying to a dead thread though if it makes you happy, my dude.

Cheers.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #79
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Lol this is so 2 weeks ago. You're a sad, sad person. Without any hatred and with 100% honesty, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Keep replying to a dead thread though if it makes you happy, my dude.

Cheers.
hey cheers to you too

your judgement is impeccable

Tags
8207, barexamgameshowhollaatme, battleraptrivia, thebattlethatwillgiveeveryoneaids