Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Traffic 3 updates

Old 11-15-2017, 07:46 PM   #81
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
When he says the bus scary....he means busting his gun is scary.
yes, this is known as the other half of the line. a punchline like this is a double meaning (double means 2) and obviously i understand the jeepers creepers part

the second part being "THE BUST (of my gun) IS SCARY" which is fucking terrible and obviously a person like you finds it fascinating mr lloyd banks is the best
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #82
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
When I bust my gun, it will be a scary sight, surely? But we'll have to hear the set up for it to completely make sense.
yes, that's absolutely terrible in every way imaginable nobody fucking says that in real life and the line itself is as basic and forced as it gets
Old 11-15-2017, 08:21 PM   #83
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
yes, this is known as the other half of the line. a punchline like this is a double meaning (double means 2) and obviously i understand the jeepers creepers part

the second part being "THE BUST (of my gun) IS SCARY" which is fucking terrible and obviously a person like you finds it fascinating mr lloyd banks is the best
You can say it’s terrible. (It’s not....it’s average but who cares). Not really sure anybody in the thread said it was amazing. But nobody had any trouble understanding it but you lol. And I never said Lloyd banks is the best you fucking buffoon :lol: He does have clout in the rap game and his praise is something brizz should be proud of. If you’re going to make up a lie to bolster your argument, make it believable faggot. Although speaking to a window licker like you, i’d be willing to bet he’s better than whoever you think is good

Last edited by Sky2real; 11-15-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #84
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
yes, that's absolutely terrible in every way imaginable nobody fucking says that in real life and the line itself is as basic and forced as it gets
It’s not really forced at all....you don’t listen to too many non-white rappers or battlers huh? Is the lack of an “is” in “The bus scary” throwing you off? Lmaoooooo fucking nerds I swear lol
Old 11-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #85
irvsykeg

yeah man, i don't understand battle lyrics. thanks for the help, bud. a major part of my ignorance is indeed how little im acclimated to how black people talk

im sure you can't throw a rock in the ghetto without hitting a brotha say "MAN SO WHEN I SHOT HIM THE BUS WAS SO SCARY!" or witnesses describing how "THE BUS WAS SCARY" regarding the shooting

you're simple
Old 11-15-2017, 09:26 PM   #86
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
It’s not really forced at all....you don’t listen to too many non-white rappers or battlers huh? Is the lack of an “is” in “The bus scary” throwing you off? Lmaoooooo fucking nerds I swear lol
i don't give a shit about the bus/bust part. the actual punch makes 0 sense nobody talks like that its literally only said to make a punchline which is the definition of forced and the line itself is just fuckin simple and garbage its only average because everyone sucks and 90% of fans are dipshits like u

go read a book

you could set a watch to how the 4's will dump
just sit and wait for the BUS(t) like FOREST GUMP!!
Old 11-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #87
Sky2real

^^^

It’s best to just neg a nerdbird and move along sometimes. There’s no hope for that guy.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:30 PM   #88
irvsykeg

yeah it's a very common phrase that people use all the time
Old 11-16-2017, 03:54 AM   #89
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Why hate on Lloyd Banks tho that dude is fire
Old 11-16-2017, 05:13 AM   #90
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I don't normally bother addressing URL but can you please just stop booking Diz. Please.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:16 AM   #91
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyledStankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Hey come on man, while i fucking hate you you generally hold it down for your demographic but this is just..... do you WANT to seem like a 3rd grader too big for his boots??

The line makes no fucking sense whatsoever for both reasons Irs put forward. Its not something anyone would recognize and the punch doesn't make sense.

Play the race card if you want, but only if what you're saying is non-white battlers can get away with being fucking stupid somehow because htey aren't white. Seriously, feel free. It would make too much sense not to.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:39 AM   #92
Sky2real

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Hey come on man, while i fucking hate you you generally hold it down for your demographic but this is just..... do you WANT to seem like a 3rd grader too big for his boots??

The line makes no fucking sense whatsoever for both reasons Irs put forward. Its not something anyone would recognize and the punch doesn't make sense.

Play the race card if you want, but only if what you're saying is non-white battlers can get away with being fucking stupid somehow because htey aren't white. Seriously, feel free. It would make too much sense not to.
This is simply another case of “hip hop is not for everyone”. The line makes sense to anyone with a functioning brain. The guy is rapping about his gun and shooting his gun and mentions his gun busting lol. I mean this is not complicated stuff at all. There’s plenty of things in battle rap you can say don’t make sense or are forced in a way that no one actually speaks. But rappers talk about busting their gun in every single battle Why would it be out of pocket to say the bust is scary? To spend so much time trying to nitpick and break down a simple line is silly. If you don’t like it, shake your head and move on.

Also, negged for being an unseasoned nerdy faggot
Old 11-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #93
Sky2real

Quote:
yeah it's a very common phrase that people use all the time
Before addressing you again, I’d just like to mention that in all my years on this site, I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone quite as slow as you. I mean that sincerely. Very strange to spend years on a battle rap forum and be confused about simple punchlines.

Ok, now that that’s out of the way, 1. You used the line out of context. Silly to scrutinize that way.
2. try googling bust my gun. Plenty of results huh? You see, in hip hop you can take a commonly used phrase and turn it into a unique sentence.

Would you also think it’s strange for someone to say the shot of their gun is scary? How about the speed of their fists? The sharpness of their knife?

Again, it’s not a hot line or anything. It just makes sense. Although, just a guess but I’m willing to bet if thesaurus said the line you’d love it lmaooo
Old 11-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #94
irvsykeg

you are a moron lol who thinks lloyd banks has fire punches
Old 02-09-2018, 05:38 AM   #95
StankDaddy

Quote:
This is simply another case of “hip hop is not for everyone”. The line makes sense to anyone with a functioning brain. The guy is rapping about his gun and shooting his gun and mentions his gun busting lol. I mean this is not complicated stuff at all. There’s plenty of things in battle rap you can say don’t make sense or are forced in a way that no one actually speaks. But rappers talk about busting their gun in every single battle Why would it be out of pocket to say the bust is scary? To spend so much time trying to nitpick and break down a simple line is silly. If you don’t like it, shake your head and move on.

Also, negged for being an unseasoned nerdy faggot
Just came back to bask in your stupidity. Thanks. Being factually incorrect must get boring after a while.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:59 PM   #96
Sky2real

To have a fag stalk you over a comment they didn’t understand from 3 months ago is a new level of weird lmaooo!!!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #97
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What's the point of this being bumped back up?
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56435, 56619, 56834, 8207, 8217, 8220, 8221, irvsucks(dick), irvy the gay pervy, stankfaggy, traffic3