Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Spin the mic plus the DBD Show.

Old 11-28-2017, 11:37 PM   #1
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Spin the mic plus the DBD Show.

As most people know, Spin the Mic is back. The big surprise is that the DBD show is there as guest MCs (Frak and Caustic).

Also both Pedro and Zen!!!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
So by guest mc's does that mean they're in the competition or they are hosts or something?
Can't believe people still fuck with Caustic. Dudes trash. And Frak is just meh.

Spin the mic was cool back in the day but battle rap has changed a lot since then. Not sure how succesfull this event will be.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:12 PM   #3
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i regret turning this down having seen the line up now lool didn't expect them to get people like this for it
Old 11-29-2017, 02:34 PM   #4
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
So by guest mc's does that mean they're in the competition or they are hosts or something?
Can't believe people still fuck with Caustic. Dudes trash. And Frak is just meh.
Actually as guest battlers!!! They get a by to the top 16.

I still fuck with Caustic as a freestyler, but I 100% understand why most don't, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:08 PM   #5
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
spin the mic is an awesome concept, the first event was a blast. is this going to be on beat or acapella? also hope the other competitors knew about each caustic and dbd as long as caustic and dbd did

first event was legendary

- quest running at manaic squad to fight 1 on like 5 because they disrespected proof. rado (i think?) said "last week one detroit nigga already restin in peace" which i dont think quest spazzed at but one of the manaic squad dudes either called proof a faggot from the side or somethin and he ran at all of them, rad.

- fight breaks out later during presence's round while he's... cookin as you kids say, which sucks because he left after thinking event was over. then they continued later on outside the venue where illmac beat whashisface and quest for THE TITLE AND MASSIVE 6 FT TROPHY WHICH WAS LEFT IN NY. sucks for presence cuz he SMOKED greg at brainstorm and had a big shot at winning spin da mic.

-unrelated to spin the mic but related to presence getting fucked. at brainstorm 4 in finals against iron he pretty much whooped that ass in the finals and then the hosts decided on another round or some shit where he didn't do as well and lost. i remember him being heated at that, poor fella.

-battle rap world meets HOM. giant lanky high AF dude resembling snoop standing behind me. i keep turning to laugh. i guess he tried battling but didnt know sign ups were closed already. after outside the event ppl are cyphering. random black dude (i still mention these things) asks about battling/cyphering. ii say "oh u spit?" annd hes like "nah man im the manager, that dude over there, thats the fuckin beast" and obv im like LOL YEAH RIGHT LOL i think they were rappin in their car to some beats. and then HOM raps in the cypher and crushes everything. then i realize this is HOM, dude i bumped from ecko underground airplay mixtape in 8th grade and always thought was white. shit, even had him on the ipod on my pocket, tried showing him but he was too high (or thought i was a fag). "stuck in the game like jumanji, skinny as shit but i bench 290" "hit you wit a uppercut and leave u floatin like a rubber duck" somethin like "street fightin, meet bison, hit you til ya see lightnin"

ok huge novel of nostalgia which means my adderall kicked in and i can get work done, deuces
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 02:13 AM   #6
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1171 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
spin the mic is an awesome concept, the first event was a blast. is this going to be on beat or acapella? also hope the other competitors knew about each caustic and dbd as long as caustic and dbd did

- quest running at manaic squad to fight 1 on like 5 because they disrespected proof. rado (i think?) said "last week one detroit nigga already restin in peace" which i dont think quest spazzed at but one of the manaic squad dudes either called proof a faggot from the side or somethin and he ran at all of them, rad.

- fight breaks out later during presence's round while he's... cookin as you kids say, which sucks because he left after thinking event was over. then they continued later on outside the venue where illmac beat whashisface and quest for THE TITLE AND MASSIVE 6 FT TROPHY WHICH WAS LEFT IN NY. sucks for presence cuz he SMOKED greg at brainstorm and had a big shot at winning spin da mic.

-unrelated to spin the mic but related to presence getting fucked. at brainstorm 4 in finals against iron he pretty much whooped that ass in the finals and then the hosts decided on another round or some shit where he didn't do as well and lost. i remember him being heated at that, poor fella.

-battle rap world meets HOM. giant lanky high AF dude resembling snoop standing behind me. i keep turning to laugh. i guess he tried battling but didnt know sign ups were closed already. after outside the event ppl are cyphering. random black dude (i still mention these things) asks about battling/cyphering. ii say "oh u spit?" annd hes like "nah man im the manager, that dude over there, thats the fuckin beast" and obv im like LOL YEAH RIGHT LOL i think they were rappin in their car to some beats. and then HOM raps in the cypher and crushes everything. then i realize this is HOM, dude i bumped from ecko underground airplay mixtape in 8th grade and always thought was white. shit, even had him on the ipod on my pocket, tried showing him but he was too high (or thought i was a fag). "stuck in the game like jumanji, skinny as shit but i bench 290" "hit you wit a uppercut and leave u floatin like a rubber duck" somethin like "street fightin, meet bison, hit you til ya see lightnin"

ok huge novel of nostalgia which means my adderall kicked in and i can get work done, deuces
more stories more stories!!!!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:29 AM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post

quick, someone order another script of adderall for this gentleman. (talk to eem)

'dude i bumped from ecko underground airplay mixtape in 8th grade and always thought was white'
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:22 AM   #8
RyMo
Contributor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
i regret turning this down having seen the line up now lool didn't expect them to get people like this for it
no offence but why the fuck did they ask you lol
RyMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:34 AM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyMo View Post
no offence but why the fuck did they ask you lol
desperation?
Old 12-01-2017, 02:47 AM   #10
Emancee

http://goo.gl/images/RQ4bHP

The full card if anyone is interested ^^

Good to see Dotz and Evil there too.

Last edited by Emancee; 12-01-2017 at 02:52 AM.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #11
Emancee

Update. The first qualifier was won by Unanymous, so he'll be one of the other two names.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #12
Cuntoffs are Jumps

I vaguely remember the actor Riz (MC) Ahmed shutting shit down at a spin the mic Jumpoff event with an Apu from the Simpsons rebuttal against Stig of the Dump, or is my brain farting? Also hold tight Jumpoff Iím old etc.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:55 AM   #13
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

caustic won btw
Old 12-05-2017, 01:07 AM   #14
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
caustic won btw
Yeah, I thought he would. He is a way better freestyler than people give him credit for.

Heard he bodied the shit out of Frak too which is something I would love to see too, lol.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #15
Cuntoffs are Jumps

And Frak battled Caustic first round, Jumpoff are cunts bruv
Old 12-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #16
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
But who has the stolen tapes?
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:44 AM   #17
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
And Frak battled Caustic first round, Jumpoff are cunts bruv
you have to feel for Frak, halfway across the world to get served in a battle you could have done in your backyard, lol.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:16 AM   #18
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
you have to feel for Frak, halfway across the world to get served in a battle you could have done in your backyard, lol.
then you got to sit next to him on the plane back....listen to him tell all your friends about it, shit's rough
Old 12-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #19
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
free flight and hotel though , doubt he's losing sleep
Old 12-11-2017, 02:35 AM   #20
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Trying not to be mean but I legit would rather watch paint dry on a dial up connection than hear DBD forced shit. Legit up there with Jackshit and revanon as most boring worst battlers ever. " Its like a baby holding a peach" ' OMG DAN !!! OMG INSANE BARS WOW THATS SO FUNNY ! WHAT A DOPE LINE. I still envision him being beaten after that wack sh1t. Top 3 worst moment in rap history.
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:04 AM   #21
Cuntoffs are Jumps

anyone know when / how this will be released?
Old 12-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #22
Absyrd
Contributor

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
some of them was cool. I could see in caustics eyes it was a wrap LOL
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote