Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)

Old 12-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #81
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
This is not real , lmaooo x ya high school friend knows what forums you peep ? Lmao you crazy for this one U, u on some superman and Jesus tip
I hope so though it doesn't seem like it. Lol I remember one time a few of us were giving shit because he told this story and it started like "I was googling how to eat pussy and...."

He eventually reneged on the story and said it was a joke. He even repped me and told me personally lol. We all know he was googling how to eat pussy.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:12 PM   #82
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Wtf?

this is the first time I've been to the site in several months and I see this. Hope it isn't true but I really don't believe it. ux9 if you are playing a prank, fuck you, pretty lame to make people think you died.

RIP if true. My condolences.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:35 PM   #83
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i hate to question something this serious

but i love ux9. age is different than what he told me. cant some1 confirm his city please. my fuckin stomach hurts
averagejoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:41 PM   #84
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Wow if this is a prank that's beyond fucked up
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:55 PM   #85
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
he's been such a big part of this site. I can't believe this news. Rest In Peace my friend
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 10:03 PM   #86
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Wowww terrible news, really took me by surprise

dude was and will be one of the best posters on the site
rest in peace
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 10:28 PM   #87
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Tiny chat aint ever gonna be the same for me.
What a garbage year.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 10:48 PM   #88
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
this fucking sucks i hardly come on here anymore but ux9 was one of my fav dudes on here...

if this is true makes me wish he had gotten help for his depression/substance abuse.. shit is only fun and jokes to ppl until this kinda thing happens. anybody on this site reading this suffering from that kinda stuff, we may not be homies this may just be a battle rap forum but GO SEEK HELP! not saying this in a judgmental way and im obvi not a medical professional but please.. i may not know you fr but i know theres someone out there that does not want to see you die in your sleep from drinking and have your death notice posted on rm.

rip to the dude ux9, he was seasoned beyond his postcount.

serious note tho if this is a troll, anybody who thinks this shit is jokes please pm me your address so we can shoot this fair one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 12-26-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 10:52 PM   #89
JShazo

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rip and condolences to the family and friends and
Old 12-26-2016, 11:00 PM   #90
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
horrible news, R.I.P

thoughts are with his family and friends
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:13 PM   #91
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
damn man.. So sorry to hear this RIP

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:00 AM   #92
TheMood

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
TheMood is not the worst person
Hello everyone, once again thank you for the support. It's been quite difficult as I can't stop thinking about him.

First off, no this is not a sick joke. I wish it was. I know that Nick was a funny guy but please take this seriously.

Today I got in touch with his ex-gf and obtained his mothers phone number. If an admin or mod can please send me a PM, I can forward it to them. Then if they wish to get in contact with his mom and ask if she needs any support etc. you guys can handle it. Also to quote his ex "His mother wants to have him cremated but there may be a chance for a proper funeral."

I also asked his ex, who stopped by his mother's house today, how he exactly suffocated and if she knew. His mother told her that he drank too much and the medical examiner are in the process of doing a toxicology report but results will take 30 to 60 days.

Secondly, I got a PM from someone requesting a picture of Nick / ux9. I sent them one but I decided to dig through my text messages and pulled out a few more pics he sent me over the past few years. He wasn't much of a picture guy so I don't have much to share.

Here is a small album I made: http://imgur.com/a/ff2pZ

Not sure how many of you followed him on twitter but his username is @move

Tried linking it but I guess this site blocks twitter or something.
TheMood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:20 AM   #93
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
http://rapmusic.com/members/nnnnnnnnn.177226/

smh reading through his rapmusic profile is making this hit home real hard. its been like 3 almost 4 years of posting with the dude.
I was jus talking bout dis shit earlier to my wife when she heard me react to the news like "DAMN THATS FUCKED UP!"

I told her what was up and she said something to the effect of "Oh by your reaction I thought it was someone you knew knew"
I explained HOW LONG its been and I started to talk about the whole old site/new site/nnnnn/uuuuu thing but quickly realized that was jus confusing but she got the point-we been knowing him for a grip
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:31 AM   #94
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMood View Post
Hello everyone, once again thank you for the support. It's been quite difficult as I can't stop thinking about him.

First off, no this is not a sick joke. I wish it was. I know that Nick was a funny guy but please take this seriously.

Today I got in touch with his ex-gf and obtained his mothers phone number. If an admin or mod can please send me a PM, I can forward it to them. Then if they wish to get in contact with his mom and ask if she needs any support etc. you guys can handle it. Also to quote his ex "His mother wants to have him cremated but there may be a chance for a proper funeral."

I also asked his ex, who stopped by his mother's house today, how he exactly suffocated and if she knew. His mother told her that he drank too much and the medical examiner are in the process of doing a toxicology report but results will take 30 to 60 days.

Secondly, I got a PM from someone requesting a picture of Nick / ux9. I sent them one but I decided to dig through my text messages and pulled out a few more pics he sent me over the past few years. He wasn't much of a picture guy so I don't have much to share.

Here is a small album I made: http://imgur.com/a/ff2pZ

Not sure how many of you followed him on twitter but his username is @move

Tried linking it but I guess this site blocks twitter or something.
not that ur not believeable...hell i recognize his feet..but my mind keeps trying to find excuses not to believe this. mom has to be going through a ton. ill pm u for the ex's number or better yet yours?..online or not i aint scared to say he was my friend

u know wut Ux9 would want? he would want a Brodeezy sponsored CELEBRATION thread is what he would want. he would want a FOAM party in his honor. He would want ppl to LAUGH in his honor and i hope we can do this in due time

Last edited by averagejoe; 12-27-2016 at 12:36 AM.
averagejoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:38 AM   #95
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
I was jus talking bout dis shit earlier to my wife when she heard me react to the news like "DAMN THATS FUCKED UP!"

I told her what was up and she said something to the effect of "Oh by your reaction I thought it was someone you knew knew"
I explained HOW LONG its been and I started to talk about the whole old site/new site/nnnnn/uuuuu thing but quickly realized that was jus confusing but she got the point-we been knowing him for a grip
Damn..
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:41 AM   #96
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fuuuck. shit news.

you know what. i thought uuuuuuuuuuuun and ux9 u so fine were 2 different people.
damn, funny guy, and the first to rep me on here too.

2016 has been a write off for the wrong people leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:42 AM   #97
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post

This kinda hit me
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 12:58 AM   #98
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
RIP ux9.. the boy really killed me in a battle one time smh
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:05 AM   #99
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
This is terrible news, he was always one of the funniest posters here who you could tell never took himself too seriously on the forums and loved trolling people. But like others have said it did seem like his posts had become progressively more "depressed?!" (dunno if that is the right way of describing it).

But as someone who also drinks way more than is good for them this really should be a wakeup call. And he was so young. Tragic.

RIP Ux9 and best of wishes to his family and friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:24 AM   #100
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:26 AM   #101
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
dude ux9 was undoubtedly my all-time favorite "is he trolling or not" poster -- this is crushing news because he was literally posting the other day joking and laughing wth us over some bullshit

man this sucks now my head hurts is this confirmed

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 01:39 AM   #102
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Horrible news. An OG poster and always one of the funniest on the board.

RIP, thoughts go out to his friends and family.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:13 AM   #103
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
R.i.p
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 03:00 AM   #104
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
I would be lying if i said i rocked with him heavy. We hadn't had many pleasant interactions in a few years. Come to think of it, the timing coincides with your story. I do recognize his contribution to this site though. And moreover, it's saddening to know he passed before having a chance to chop it up with you. I hope family and friends can find peace with this loss, cherish the positive, forget the negative, and embrace his memory.

Rest In Peace ux9
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 03:08 AM   #105
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
http://rapmusic.com/members/nnnnnnnnn.177226/

smh reading through his rapmusic profile is making this hit home real hard. its been like 3 almost 4 years of posting with the dude.
This hits home for me not only cuz he was the boy but I got a drinking issue myself this is making me wanna straighten up and fly right
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 03:08 AM   #106
Chetty

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Chetty is a PY Poster
Damn. RIP
Chetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 04:40 AM   #107
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
This news sucks! Ux9 legit made me laugh several times. man...
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:00 AM   #108
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
wtfff man Ux9 was an OG RM poster,
I don't even know what to say
RIP.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:37 AM   #109
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
fuck.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:39 AM   #110
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
god this sucks

wish I couldve helped more
Old 12-27-2016, 08:42 AM   #111
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn...26
Old 12-27-2016, 10:13 AM   #112
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ux9 one of the funniest people on here no debate. RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 02:45 PM   #113
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Super sad news. RIP to Ux9 , 2016 can go fuck itself. Hope you find some inner peace wherever you are bro.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:37 PM   #114
west coast style

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
west coast style is not the worst person
Very sad to hear all this. I don't remember if I ever had an encounter with him on this forum but I do remember always loving his reviews and grades on battles. Very funny dude. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP
west coast style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:29 PM   #115
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
This hits home for me not only cuz he was the boy but I got a drinking issue myself this is making me wanna straighten up and fly right
do it dude, i don't wanna hear you passed away
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:17 PM   #116
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
We should all sig something from him to honor his memory. Dude was quotable as fuck.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:55 PM   #117
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@TheMood is there going to be an obit in the local paper or anything?

Please link to that or take a photo of you could.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #118
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn, my last rep is from him too..
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 08:12 PM   #119
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Terrible terrible news.

When I first lurked RM I had a kind subconcious list of posters I would always read posts by and he was one of em, it had nothing to do with his opinions on battle rap. He made me burst out laughing a lot of times, he had some hilarious and completly unique observations, he picked up on some of the most random shit and more often than not it was funny as fuck. Sometimes his posts were just a stream of conciousness, it was entertaining to read but with this backstory it's also quite sad now I think about it.

Reading through this thread I was hoping by the time I got to this point it would turn out this was fake and the more I saw other people share that sentiment the more it felt like that wasn't going to happen.
I never thought a forum poster I've never met or seen could upset me so much through passing but yeah this is really shit but also a bit of a wake up call for me with some of my own issues.

RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 08:18 PM   #120
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
We should all sig something from him to honor his memory. Dude was quotable as fuck.
already quoted his last post in mine and i don't think anyone'll ever say anything to replace it

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: