Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So Jeffrey is racist, right ?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2018, 03:21 AM   #1
SHOWTIME
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,206
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
So Jeffrey is racist, right ?

According to Dirtbag Dan, at least.
But didn’t Dirtbag Dan have Cadalack Ron on his show countless times?

Makes sense. Just more “Weirdo” stuff coming from anyone and everyone involved in KOTD.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
RickyProehl
RickyWatters
 
RickyProehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: queens ny
Posts: 4,457
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
According to Dirtbag Dan, at least.
But didn’t Dirtbag Dan have Cadalack Ron on his show countless times?

Makes sense. Just more “Weirdo” stuff coming from anyone and everyone involved in KOTD.
You nailed it brody

Dbds pushing his political views too hard led me to stop watching his podcast like 10 episodes ago its no different than ESPN we want sports. We want battle rap talk not more nonsense get enough of that on the news bruh
__________________

Rip ux9

Last edited by RickyProehl; 04-23-2018 at 06:26 AM.
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,172
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What is the connection between DBD and KOTD? Other than being a commentator and getting fired?

Other than that, the current emo Dan <<<
__________________
Autoloss list:
Saloon doors/ swinging bars
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Comparing your gangsta to an animal (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc)
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #4
Emseed
Registered User
 
Emseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,268
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Why is jeffrey a racist?

I think I recall DBD saying Caddy Ron hates all races equally, he seemed like a guy that just said a bunch of stupid ignorant shit.
__________________
Spiced
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:24 PM   #5
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looks like we can safely say that Jeff is intentionally provocative. I'm not sure teasing someone about having a white wife makes them racist. But it isn't a great angle. Jeff, Dan, and Caustic were going back and forth in the IG comments. Dan was calling for Organik to speak against the clothes the young republicans were wearing at a country music concert. Jeff was going at Caustic for being a waiter. Maybe these guys should settle this with a battle. Def some WWE shit. The SJW's vs the Young Republican fued
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #6
sleeping dogs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,674
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
center right vs slightly further to the right. SMACK set it up
__________________
"say 'his style is very painterly' but paintings not an art
art is tricking you with statements that the painter's painting art
without an explanation it's just pretty little marks
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:36 AM   #7
The Wrist
my first name is The
 
The Wrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edison,NJ
Posts: 2,282
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
if your brain somehow equates wearing a KKK outfit to a guy having a white wife....as if these are somehow both obvious points of hypocrisy or something , they at the very least confused as shit....but probably racist....and have a lot to sort out....and/or are very stupid
__________________
newish music (this probably isn't newish at all anymore but whatever) ----> here

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #8
dking11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
dking11 is not the worst person
Probably. Unfortunately politics do matter in real life. These guys loudly and proudly supported Trump on social media, and Trump and the republican party have been brazen in their disgust for minorities recently. Hip hop is a minority culture that came out of anti-Reagan/anti establishment, and these white kids are rubbing Trump and being a republican in people's faces? So yeah, I could see that rubbing people the wrong. I guess the question is is whether DBD and some of these other guys are the right people to make that critique.

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.

What did Jeffrey say about RYD that was referenced on Live last night?
dking11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Being a republican or a trump supporter doesn’t make you racist. However, being in white supremacist gangs, referencing odinism, Valhalla, and “the fourteen words” and using hip hop culture to express racist rhetoric might.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-24-2018 at 02:35 PM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #10
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,972
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore X is false.
An example would be

Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]
It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit

Last edited by mapleleaf; 04-24-2018 at 02:51 PM.
mapleleaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:30 AM   #11
All Day
Drink8cokesAday
 
All Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,251
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dking11 View Post

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.
yeah this part is where shit gets weird. they go to these extremes and i have no idea if it's how they really feel or if they play it up to be annoying but either way they put themselves in a position to have their words picked apart
__________________
I hate all your fucking schemes
SLOW IT DOWN
I haaate alllll yoooouur fuuuckiiiing schemes
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:58 AM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters
 
RickyProehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: queens ny
Posts: 4,457
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by dking11 View Post
Probably. Unfortunately politics do matter in real life. These guys loudly and proudly supported Trump on social media, and Trump and the republican party have been brazen in their disgust for minorities recently. Hip hop is a minority culture that came out of anti-Reagan/anti establishment, and these white kids are rubbing Trump and being a republican in people's faces? So yeah, I could see that rubbing people the wrong. I guess the question is is whether DBD and some of these other guys are the right people to make that critique.

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.

What did Jeffrey say about RYD that was referenced on Live last night?
Im more of a Ben Shapiro guy (nh) tbh
__________________

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:36 PM   #13
thatguy
Registered User
 
thatguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,868
Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Im more of a Ben Shapiro guy (nh) tbh
my perception of you has changed and can never be changed back
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
someone explain to me how having your little sister's kiddiepictures is an insult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:42 PM   #14
thatguy
Registered User
 
thatguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,868
Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
both sides are right. all battlers involved on either side of this debate seem like cringe worthy people who I wouldn't want to be associated with in any way tbh. I just enjoy the battles and try to forget that 80% of people associated with battlerap are trash as people.

avo you one of the good ones, dont get sucked it to defending one racist over another.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
someone explain to me how having your little sister's kiddiepictures is an insult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:36 PM   #15
RickyProehl
RickyWatters
 
RickyProehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: queens ny
Posts: 4,457
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
my perception of you has changed and can never be changed back
Hahaha sorry brody
__________________

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 03:37 AM   #16
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Will Jeff return?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 03:27 AM   #17
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,488
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
who is jeffrey? assumed y'all meant hollohan like uh old news but seems like something recent
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #18
Bwdawatt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bwdawatt is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
I think I recall DBD saying Caddy Ron hates all races equally, he seemed like a guy that just said a bunch of stupid ignorant shit.
Sounds like an excuse for double standards imo.

The bar seems to be pretty low for qualifying as a 'racist' these days. Drawing attention to someone's race =/= being racist, at least not in the context Jeff seems to have done it.

Just like to add, I have no idea who Jeff is.
Bwdawatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 05:59 PM   #19
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,222
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:47 PM   #20
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,488
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
so he's just another terrible battler who had ultra basic bars everybody could speak
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:14 AM   #21
Grayfox215th
Digitalfox Studios
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Grayfox215th is a PY Poster
Send a message via AIM to Grayfox215th
I love when people try to defend racism with a misdirection.

And if Caddy was a true blue racist, do you really think he'd be respected by cats like Pen? Or part of a mostly Mexican gang? Jeff is trash and a racist twat. End.
Grayfox215th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 12:58 AM   #22
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox215th View Post
I love when people try to defend racism with a misdirection.

And if Caddy was a true blue racist, do you really think he'd be respected by cats like Pen? Or part of a mostly Mexican gang? Jeff is trash and a racist twat. End.
Pretty sure Jeff is friends with Goodz and other black people

Even still, having Black or Mexican friends doesn’t preclude someone from being racist, anyway

Still not clear on what it is that Jeff did/said that y’all consider racist in the first place tbh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:13 AM   #23
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore X is false.
An example would be

Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]
It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]
Hi Maple :-)))) it’s been a long time

Maybe they haven’t gone and told you. I don’t sign shoes no moe

I’m assuming you and Matthew fulfilled your dreams of living in the same room together; how’s the bunk bed situation coming along?

I miss Phillip Drummond
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:15 AM   #24
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
so he's just another terrible battler who had ultra basic bars everybody could speak
Do you still talk to Revanon? My big football player friends say hello Matthew Irv Sykull. I hope you’re doing well, staying on top of your adderoll, and progressing at the moving company you work for
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 05:15 AM   #25
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,172
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Even still, having Black or Mexican friends doesn’t preclude someone from being racist, anyway
A relative of mine is guilty of this. He has a black wife and he recently went on a tirade against 'them Arabs'. When someone checked him on this, he was like "I'm not racist (Mentions towards wife), well obviously."

Nah, you're racist as hell AND have a black wife, lol. Just because his wife is foreign doesn't mean any opinion you have about race is automatically justified!
__________________
Autoloss list:
Saloon doors/ swinging bars
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Comparing your gangsta to an animal (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc)
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:25 AM   #26
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

Still not clear on what it is that Jeff did/said that y’all consider racist in the first place tbh
Not sure either.. maybe Jeff made this tweet

Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:29 PM   #27
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,488
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVeteran View Post
Do you still talk to Revanon? My big football player friends say hello Matthew Irv Sykull. I hope you’re doing well, staying on top of your adderoll, and progressing at the moving company you work for
nah, rev didn't accept my fb friend request. it's spelled adderall. more misspellings and you'll need to edit your safeway resume to a lower typed WPM score. battling tomorrow, wish me luck. or come on down with your football friends who will beat me up!
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #28
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
nah, rev didn't accept my fb friend request. it's spelled adderall. more misspellings and you'll need to edit your safeway resume to a lower typed WPM score. battling tomorrow, wish me luck. or come on down with your football friends who will beat me up!
Are you being bullied?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #29
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,478
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
It's laughable that anyone thinks people are infallible on race relations ipso facto they have black friends or rep black individuals in social media. How do we know the black folk they associate with don't detest multiculturalism and possess the same cynical prejudices towards blacks. Hypothetically my whiteness doesn't incapacitate me from hating white cultures (which I don't hate btw, I could just condition myself to hate those).

Honestly, friendships with white progressives or gestures made in support of white progressives is more persuasive evidence you could use to counter accusations of racism.

Obviously I miss the race discussions that were rife on this site 3-4 years ago.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:38 AM   #30
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
nah, rev didn't accept my fb friend request. it's spelled adderall. more misspellings and you'll need to edit your safeway resume to a lower typed WPM score. battling tomorrow, wish me luck. or come on down with your football friends who will beat me up!
Well...how’d ya do Matthew?!?!?? Did you wear your very funny brooks n Dunn shirt?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #31
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,488
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
i actually couldn't find the brooks & dunn shirt, which pisses me off because i know i didn't throw out that classic. been rocking my toby keith shirt lately, but it's too faded to put in front of HD camera

won 3-0, crowd was small and not as active as i'd like, but won convincingly. my super duper outdated style was slightly slept on, but hey, that's ok
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:05 AM   #32
MCVeteran
Registered User
 
MCVeteran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Bay Point
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
i actually couldn't find the brooks & dunn shirt, which pisses me off because i know i didn't throw out that classic. been rocking my toby keith shirt lately, but it's too faded to put in front of HD camera

won 3-0, crowd was small and not as active as i'd like, but won convincingly. my super duper outdated style was slightly slept on, but hey, that's ok
Any footage?

bullshit aside i've always thought you were a talented writer
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 04:57 AM   #33
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,488
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
ya you've always been a fan, its appreciated, i do it for y'all

yeah i have the footage. they'll prob have it posted in a month or something. i posted clips on my rappy battly fb

ill put a round on da youtubes for ya
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)

Last edited by irvsykeg; 06-05-2018 at 05:03 AM.
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:52 AM   #34
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
It's laughable that anyone thinks people are infallible on race relations ipso facto they have black friends or rep black individuals in social media. How do we know the black folk they associate with don't detest multiculturalism and possess the same cynical prejudices towards blacks. Hypothetically my whiteness doesn't incapacitate me from hating white cultures (which I don't hate btw, I could just condition myself to hate those).

Honestly, friendships with white progressives or gestures made in support of white progressives is more persuasive evidence you could use to counter accusations of racism.

Obviously I miss the race discussions that were rife on this site 3-4 years ago.
Great point- IMO interpreting someone having friends of one race as meaning that they full out ride with that race is a mistake. Albeit an understandable one, not a laughable one. What happened, iirc there wasn't hyperbole on this site 3-4 years ago.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 AM   #35
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,478
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Great point- IMO interpreting someone having friends of one race as meaning that they full out ride with that race is a mistake. Albeit an understandable one, not a laughable one. What happened, iirc there wasn't hyperbole on this site 3-4 years ago.
What happened 3-4 years ago? Hundreds more posters frequented this site so naturally it culminated in hundreds of threads revolving around race. I joined the exodus around 2016.

Why do I miss the discussions? Obviously I'm relatively progressive and tolerant on racial topics and people who shared my perspectives never got denounced as a heretical traitors to their nations, so I miss that about RMBVA when I read other forums. It's easy to forget, but internet forums and comments sections did used to be hospitable for posters and lurkers of my persuasion lol.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #36
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,442
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
What happened 3-4 years ago? Hundreds more posters frequented this site so naturally it culminated in hundreds of threads revolving around race. I joined the exodus around 2016.

Why do I miss the discussions? Obviously I'm relatively progressive and tolerant on racial topics and people who shared my perspectives never got denounced as a heretical traitors to their nations, so I miss that about RMBVA when I read other forums. It's easy to forget, but internet forums and comments sections did used to be hospitable for posters and lurkers of my persuasion lol.
A few things have decreased traffic on this site. But only one is clear to me, and that is the discord. The other one that I'll mention seems counter intuitive, and that is the increasing popularity if battle rap. Seems like a combo of the old fans leaving rmbva as the scene changed, and the new fans interacting on newer media outlets.

I made the hyperbole comment bc you said the black friend thing was laughable. And now that I think of it- it is, but it's common. Plus, I'm always looking for an excuse to use the word hyperbole.

I remember you as a reasonable poster. Anyway, this site hasn't been the same since Detour stopped posting
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:46 AM   #37
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,547
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Wtf is discord? Like there are like 20 dudes talking on a mic to each other?
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,556
Threads: 27,248
Posts: 734,965
Total Online: 1941

Newest Member: BattleRapBiz.com

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 AM.