Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Best In Prove Youself

Old 12-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Best In Prove Youself

I was chopping it up with radio personality @PJ Sumroc and up and coming battler @UncleMyu in the threads the other day after the Battle Addict show.

Anyway, I didn't know the PY division existed in KOTD, but is was cool learning about the 3 division system.

Prove Yoself (for new jacks); Ground Zero (the middle tier); and KOTD (the best of the best

Does anyone have any input on who some of the most promising up and comers are right now?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
hamdouken

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
hamdouken is a PY Poster
Dead @ this OP's life being such a fucking wasteland of social fucking activity (especially as it relates to getting pussy) he not only sits around in his granny drawz and KOTD t-shirt watching the wackest set of English language butchering, gay ass accent having, moosefucking, sucks dick for maple syrup ass fuck wiggaz hurling the most god awful fucking excuses for rhythmic insults at each other while their drunk ass, equally fucking remedial backwoods honkies yell incoherent words of fucking encouragement in between flirting with ugly ass anorexic fucking bimbos with zero fucking booty on them.

Every single fucking pathetic lame associated with the D-League....fuck if the Z-League of KOTD needs to be fucking locked inside a fucking warehouse & firebomed to fucking ashes for the sake of THE CULTURE.

that annoying ass oprah gif works like a mf'er

u cant rebuttal that shit
hamdouken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Little Hammy the loneliest man in the world lol
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
I genuinely feel bad for hamdouken

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
I was chopping it up with radio personality @PJ Sumroc and up and coming battler @UncleMyu in the threads the other day after the Battle Addict show.

Anyway, I didn't know the PY division existed in KOTD, but is was cool learning about the 3 division system.

Prove Yoself (for new jacks); Ground Zero (the middle tier); and KOTD (the best of the best

Does anyone have any input on who some of the most promising up and comers are right now?
All I can say is @UncleMyu aka Kamyu was impressive ..and @Emery has been killing it..check his last 6 battles

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Dying because I thought this was a suggestion for PY battler hahaha. Some cats in ProveYoself have the most ridiculous names and that one could fit right in.

"Little Hammy Da Loneliest Man In The World vs. Teddy B Da Grizzly" set it up Ganik.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
All I can say is @UncleMyu aka Kamyu was impressive ..and @Emery has been killing it..check his last 6 battles
Mos def.. I love it how some of the regulars here are hating on the new generation.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
UncleMyu
Battle Revolutionary

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
UncleMyu is a PY Poster
I humbly acknowledge my own effort.

Peace and Respect. Get it? That shit GO together!

Follow @unclemyu
UncleMyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
It's sad that the 15 hours a week Hamdouken spends at Jack in the Box microwaving 99cent tacos is his only escape from the perpetual day to day gang rape his two dad's put him through for rent money.

You'll never be Choppa, so kill YOURself fuxboi. Finish the job that the mother who left you and your homo father started when she tried to self-abort you in a Denny's bathroom with a rusty screwdriver to her toxic, decease infested gash. Ok, now hit me with that Oprah GIF, then carry on maggot.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #10
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleMyu View Post
I humbly acknowledge my own effort.
Do you think @Jack McCrack is in your weight class?
Old 12-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
UncleMyu
Battle Revolutionary

UncleMyu is a PY Poster
I don't know who he is.

Follow @unclemyu
Old 12-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
Profess

Quote:
I don't know who he is.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #13
UncleMyu
Battle Revolutionary

UncleMyu is a PY Poster
I'm not searchin for him or anyone else.

Follow @unclemyu
Old 12-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #14
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm not really good at this kind of stuff... *clears throat*....

I'll probably have a better case come Feburary. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 02:52 AM   #15
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessYoHistory View Post
Do you think @Jack McCrack is in your weight class?
Good call haha

@Kingfly was telling me before my battle that he told the rest of the crew (ganik, gully, etc) that my battle vs Unanimous was probably gonna be the best battle of the Prove Yourself Tour

Needless to say I was withdrawing and had a subpar performance, but it was still better than almost anyone there

Unanimous is a beast he just lacks originality IMO. Dude was tellin me in his first round not to flip the name Unanimous then has 2 dozen Jack McCrack name flips in his second round lmao. His 3rd round was shit about Boston. He brought 6 goons w him too i was solo dolo. Excuses, excuses, excuses I can't take a loss

Heres me when I win:

theres better footage of the last battle on youtube but thats the official version
Old 12-14-2013, 02:52 AM   #16
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
Quote:
I'm not searchin for him or anyone else.
lol chump
Old 12-14-2013, 04:13 AM   #17
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
I genuinely feel bad for hamdouken
whats good with dude howd he finally get the ban @Seanzo @KBomb

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:37 AM   #18
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyWatters View Post
goddamn i wish i knew. if i had ban powers i woulda banned him already, i find him entertaining but when he gets into threads with genuine questions or shit like that he totally derails shit, he gotta stay in his trolling lane yafeelme

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:59 AM   #19
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
goddamn i wish i knew. if i had ban powers i woulda banned him already, i find him entertaining but when he gets into threads with genuine questions or shit like that he totally derails shit, he gotta stay in his trolling lane yafeelme
yea exactly if hes commenting on a battle or battle news its whatever but he hits every thread early with 2 paragraphs of hate regardless what it is the man cant really hate all things not tsu surf its impossible

Rip ux9
Old 12-14-2013, 05:21 AM   #20
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh N' Stalk View Post
I'm not really good at this kind of stuff... *clears throat*....

I'll probably have a better case come Feburary. I'm sorry for wasting your time.
Good shit, I'm not in your weight class yet, but I have a text battle 2morrow, and if that goes well, I will challenge Sonny Daze on the Battle Addict show.

sleep with one eye open
Old 12-14-2013, 05:23 AM   #21
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack McCrack View Post
Good call haha

@Kingfly was telling me before my battle that he told the rest of the crew (ganik, gully, etc) that my battle vs Unanimous was probably gonna be the best battle of the Prove Yourself Tour

Needless to say I was withdrawing and had a subpar performance, but it was still better than almost anyone there

Unanimous is a beast he just lacks originality IMO. Dude was tellin me in his first round not to flip the name Unanimous then has 2 dozen Jack McCrack name flips in his second round lmao. His 3rd round was shit about Boston. He brought 6 goons w him too i was solo dolo. Excuses, excuses, excuses I can't take a loss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ElFl_sGnA

Heres me when I win:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH4PbqTsseM

theres better footage of the last battle on youtube but thats the official version
that sucks man, hope to see you come back clean and hit it strong. I had a lackluster performance vs @Seanzo in my first text battle.

But be on the look out for my return vs @bells720
Old 12-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #22
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Honestly, been a tough call for a while. I didn't do the banning, but I get where it comes from. I fired him off a message last week to be like, "Look, dude, keep it a little bit more on the light side, 'cause people continually asking for you to be banned kind of forces our hand." For a few days he seemed to adjust it, despite not responding, and then he went back to being as vitriolic as ever, if not worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:56 AM   #23
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Honestly, been a tough call for a while. I didn't do the banning, but I get where it comes from. I fired him off a message last week to be like, "Look, dude, keep it a little bit more on the light side, 'cause people continually asking for you to be banned kind of forces our hand." For a few days he seemed to adjust it, despite not responding, and then he went back to being as vitriolic as ever, if not worse.
found him funny at times but he did everything he could to get banned youd have to think that was almost his goal but you know it cant be when hes spending that much time posting on a battle rap forum (every threads got paragraphs and gifs) about how he hates everything and anyone battle rap related... strange guy.

Rip ux9
Old 12-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #24
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2899 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
found him funny at times but he did everything he could to get banned youd have to think that was almost his goal but you know it cant be when hes spending that much time posting on a battle rap forum (every threads got paragraphs and gifs) about how he hates everything and anyone battle rap related... strange guy.
Yeah, strange guy, but it's a pretty good creative exercise. He'll be back on in a couple days. It's not permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote