Memphis 1 1.89%
18th Letter 9 16.98%
Golden Flamez 6 11.32%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2014, 06:12 AM   #121
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
You go by Blanco in your live battle?
Yessir... forgot other dudes name
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:14 AM   #122
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Blanco's like the finger on his left hand... too scared to get in the ring

Lmfao that shits fucking hilarious... won't let her see this lol
Old 03-12-2014, 06:23 AM   #123
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
SuperNegger is a PY Poster
If Lil Ill battles Myer's I'll fucking flip out... that shit is hilarious. Please make it happen.
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a single year light will travel 5,865,696,000,000 miles. It would take 100,000 light years to travel, in a straight line, from one side of our galaxy to the other at the speed of light. The nearest galaxy is 2,000,000 light years away from ours. More galaxies exist in the Universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
SuperNegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:27 AM   #124
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Quote:
@Seanzo any way you can fix the poll so we can see who's all voting?
If you want to see the polls, make it public. There is no reason any poll shouldn't be public.
Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. In a single year light will travel 5,865,696,000,000 miles. It would take 100,000 light years to travel, in a straight line, from one side of our galaxy to the other at the speed of light. The nearest galaxy is 2,000,000 light years away from ours. More galaxies exist in the Universe than there are grains of sand on every beach on Earth.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Old 03-12-2014, 06:29 AM   #125
Ill Magic
Harlem Hospital Doctor

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Ill Magic is a PY Poster
Are yall legit with getting Myers on the show?
Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 AM   #126
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Dre View Post
Are yall legit with getting Myers on the show?
He's already been on the show twice. He agreed to battle whoever had the best performance from THE HIT on air event. That will be a main event on our next big card along with hopefully Ness Lee vs Erik Foreman

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:44 AM   #127
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNegger View Post
If you want to see the polls, make it public. There is no reason any poll shouldn't be public.
I meant to make it public but forgot

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-12-2014, 06:47 AM   #128
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

[quote=PJ Sumroc;237368]He's already been on the show twice. He agreed to battle whoever had the best performance from THE HIT on air event. That will be a main event on our next big card along with hopefully Ness Lee vs Erik Fore

Lol
Disregard... sorry fucked up right now but I'll make me and throwback mike on that undercard

He was hating on me for coasting against Phil

Last edited by Blanco14; 03-12-2014 at 06:50 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #129
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
dude if yall EVER want to get another REAL battler on the show dont make a mockery out of it by having that no talent idiot battle danny myers. think about it. why would any real rapper waste his time writing for somebody who edits his battle videos then when he finally gets a live shot on ur show the first time he stumbles and chokes all over himself. the kid proved he isnt ready for live battling when he battled on "the hit" show. in all honesty man. the battlers will NEVER respect u if u make it a joke by putting someone who is clearly not ready for the shot. its a slap in the face to all the actual people who put effort into the shit..ie: roddy low, golden flamez, vokab , b payne n memphis...ANY of them deserve the shot but since people troll fat ill into thinking hes good they think it would be funny TO RUIN UR ONLY SHOT AT GETTING A REAL BATTLER TO TAKE UR SHIT SERIOUS....people arent voting for fat ill cause they think hed win...they are voting for him cause they think it would be fiunny to RUIN THE BIGGEST SHOT UR SHOW IS GONNA GET. i mean , MAAAAYYYYBE somewhere down the line if myers has a good experience and tells his boys that its a good look to battle on ur show then u can throw ill a battle some other time.... seriously PJ n JEREMY, this is ur one shot to gain LEGIT recognition for the show man. dont fucking waste it by putting somebody who CLEARLY isnt the best option. if u put fat ill in that battle myers is gonna humiliate him ad tell all his boys that its not even worth it to prepare to battle on ur show. there already is enough people who think that its NAGL to battle on the radio anyway. but all u need is someone like GF or roddy or payne or someone to put up a good fight and let these cats know that there is real talent on this show. im being a bit critical but im speaking the GODS HONEST TRUTH HERE and u fucking know it bro.this is not the time to make a joke about this situation guys...think about it. if u were a guy who had people IN THE BATTLE RAP WORLD that listened to what u said and u went on a show to battle somebody and they put u up against the FUCKING JOKE OF THE SITE what would u tell ur boys? if u put ill in that match with myers u will NEVER get another legit battler to battle on the show. thats just real shit man. if u play ur cards right on this one u have a great opportunity to make something out of this shot ur being given....danny myers is showing u guys a GREAT SIGN OF RESPECT by agreeing to do this battle. not shitting on ur show at all but HES BIGGER THAN BATTLING ON A RADIO SHOW. hes doing it because he respects what yall are tryin to do with ur show....DO NOOOOOOTTTTT DISRESPECT HIM BY PUTTING HIM IN THE RING WITH A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!! thats the realest shit ive ever said on here. im in no way trying to shit on ur show cause ive been nothing but supportive to the show. i listen every week. i FUX wit ur show heavy bro. i feel like u guys are doin the show for everyone on the site. so i feel like its my job to tell yall when ur making a bad decision. and this is a HORRIBLE decision fellas. in no way should fat ill be given the shot against a proven talent like myers. hes giving u a shot to make a name for ur show again because he respects ur grind. DO NOT INSULT THIS MAN!!!! i could go on n on n on n on. but i know that yall hear me. please just think about the asinine decision yall are about to make. and think to urselves...."do these people really think fat ill is the best choice?" or are they just trying to amuse themselves because they KNOW hes gonna choke like last time he was on the show without an edit button. yall are getting the chance of a lifetime to get this show some SERIOUS word of mouth promotion. please dont fuck it up guys. yall will never forgive urselves if u fuck this up...

@LOwLIFE @vokab206 @Bpayne @Memphis @GoldenFlamez

are the only acceptable choices guys...PLEASE DONT THINK ITS FUNNY AND TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY ur being given. this is the shot that could change the way ur show is viewed to the battle community other than this forum.

please think about it @PJ Sumroc @Jeremy lambert

ask @ErikForeman who he would put in that battle and see what he says,
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:05 AM   #130
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:19 AM   #131
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
dude if yall EVER want to get another REAL battler on the show dont make a mockery out of it by having that no talent idiot battle danny myers. think about it. why would any real rapper waste his time writing for somebody who edits his battle videos then when he finally gets a live shot on ur show the first time he stumbles and chokes all over himself. the kid proved he isnt ready for live battling when he battled on "the hit" show. in all honesty man. the battlers will NEVER respect u if u make it a joke by putting someone who is clearly not ready for the shot. its a slap in the face to all the actual people who put effort into the shit..ie: roddy low, golden flamez, vokab , b payne n memphis...ANY of them deserve the shot but since people troll fat ill into thinking hes good they think it would be funny TO RUIN UR ONLY SHOT AT GETTING A REAL BATTLER TO TAKE UR SHIT SERIOUS....people arent voting for fat ill cause they think hed win...they are voting for him cause they think it would be fiunny to RUIN THE BIGGEST SHOT UR SHOW IS GONNA GET. i mean , MAAAAYYYYBE somewhere down the line if myers has a good experience and tells his boys that its a good look to battle on ur show then u can throw ill a battle some other time.... seriously PJ n JEREMY, this is ur one shot to gain LEGIT recognition for the show man. dont fucking waste it by putting somebody who CLEARLY isnt the best option. if u put fat ill in that battle myers is gonna humiliate him ad tell all his boys that its not even worth it to prepare to battle on ur show. there already is enough people who think that its NAGL to battle on the radio anyway. but all u need is someone like GF or roddy or payne or someone to put up a good fight and let these cats know that there is real talent on this show. im being a bit critical but im speaking the GODS HONEST TRUTH HERE and u fucking know it bro.this is not the time to make a joke about this situation guys...think about it. if u were a guy who had people IN THE BATTLE RAP WORLD that listened to what u said and u went on a show to battle somebody and they put u up against the FUCKING JOKE OF THE SITE what would u tell ur boys? if u put ill in that match with myers u will NEVER get another legit battler to battle on the show. thats just real shit man. if u play ur cards right on this one u have a great opportunity to make something out of this shot ur being given....danny myers is showing u guys a GREAT SIGN OF RESPECT by agreeing to do this battle. not shitting on ur show at all but HES BIGGER THAN BATTLING ON A RADIO SHOW. hes doing it because he respects what yall are tryin to do with ur show....DO NOOOOOOTTTTT DISRESPECT HIM BY PUTTING HIM IN THE RING WITH A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!! thats the realest shit ive ever said on here. im in no way trying to shit on ur show cause ive been nothing but supportive to the show. i listen every week. i FUX wit ur show heavy bro. i feel like u guys are doin the show for everyone on the site. so i feel like its my job to tell yall when ur making a bad decision. and this is a HORRIBLE decision fellas. in no way should fat ill be given the shot against a proven talent like myers. hes giving u a shot to make a name for ur show again because he respects ur grind. DO NOT INSULT THIS MAN!!!! i could go on n on n on n on. but i know that yall hear me. please just think about the asinine decision yall are about to make. and think to urselves...."do these people really think fat ill is the best choice?" or are they just trying to amuse themselves because they KNOW hes gonna choke like last time he was on the show without an edit button. yall are getting the chance of a lifetime to get this show some SERIOUS word of mouth promotion. please dont fuck it up guys. yall will never forgive urselves if u fuck this up...

are the only acceptable choices guys...PLEASE DONT THINK ITS FUNNY AND TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY ur being given. this is the shot that could change the way ur show is viewed to the battle community other than this forum.

I said earlier in the thread that Danny hasnt told us who he wants yet and @JeremyLambert88 and I havent decided who we think had the best performance.

This is just the official poll for who the people want to see him battle. We're not going to force @Danny Myers to battle anyone he doesnt want to.

did you vote in the poll?

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #132
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post

LMFFFAOOOOOO yea i got a little carried away wit that one lol...i popped like 90mgs of adderall about 2 hours ago n its starting to seem like a bad idea...lmfao not to sound like a pure homo but i do care about those guys show. i think it has a real chance to gain some real attention and both the hosts seem like cool dudes. i just dont wanna see them fuck it up...

sorry for the massive post board... im siging off for the night. lmfao
Old 03-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #133
Gggyea

@PJ Sumroc

yessir i voted , although i didint see my man roddy lows name in there...i think hes one of the best that yall have had on the show so far...i voted for flamez tho. that dude comes wit some shit every time... again bro i dont wanna come off like im hating on yalls show at all as that is not what im on i promise u that. im legit concerned that yall got this great opportunity and yall are gonna let these people who KNOW ill isnt the right choice fuck up ur only shot just to get a 6 minute laugh then they can forget about it. while yall get to think for the rest of ur lives that yall had a greath shot at branching out and making this thing what im SURE yall want it to be....A MASSIVE SHOW with actual high quality battles. im ridin for yall man. dont get my words confused tho. i truely am a fan homie. just want yall to think about it.

keep grindin yall. im a loyal listener and just feel like if i see something wrong i should say something. again no hate whatsoever.

Last edited by Gggyea; 03-12-2014 at 07:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:39 AM   #134
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 is a PY Poster
Quote:

Lil ill should get the battle
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:39 AM   #135
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
So, clearly the funniest battle is Danny Myers versus Lil Ill. What would be best is to get Lil Ill's reaction afterwards, and hear him talk about how he bodied Myers because only he is a real rapper.

Type Z or 18th Letter (despite my personal feelings) would be the best battles. Getting Uncle Myu back would be dope, or possibly having Erik Foreman or Ness Lee. It'd be a huge look for this website to have Foreman get the shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:41 AM   #136
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
@PJ Sumroc

yessir i voted , although i didint see my man roddy lows name in there...i think hes one of the best that yall have had on the show so far...i voted for flamez tho. that dude comes wit some shit every time... again bro i dont wanna come off like im hating on yalls show at all as that is not what im on i promise u that. im legit concerned that yall got this great opportunity and yall are gonna let these people who KNOW ill isnt the right choice fuck up ur only shot just to get a 6 minute laugh then they can forget about it. while yall get to think for the rest of ur lives that yall had a greath shot at branching out and making this thing what im SURE yall want it to be....A MASSIVE SHOW with actual high quality battles. im ridin for yall man. dont get my words confused bro. i truely am a fan brother. just want yall to think about it.

keep grindin yall. im a loyal listener and just feel like if i see something wrong i should say something. again no hate whatsoever.
Hell yeah dude. I always see you in the threads.. hella appreciative . @LOwLIFE is not on the poll because he wasn't on THE HIT card. @Danny Myers agreed to battle whoever had the best performance on THE HIT card. I posted all the battles from that event in the OP. You watch them?

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-12-2014, 07:44 AM   #137
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
So, clearly the funniest battle is Danny Myers versus Lil Ill. What would be best is to get Lil Ill's reaction afterwards, and hear him talk about how he bodied Myers because only he is a real rapper.

Type Z or 18th Letter (despite my personal feelings) would be the best battles. Getting Uncle Myu back would be dope, or possibly having Erik Foreman or Ness Lee. It'd be a huge look for this website to have Foreman get the shot.
Would LOVE to see @ErikForeman vs @Danny Myers go down. But EF/Ness never went down on THE HIT we're still rescheduling it

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-12-2014, 07:56 AM   #138
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 View Post
Lil ill should get the battle
WHY?

is he the best rapper out of them or do u personally just want to laugh? these dudes got the chance of a lifetime and all yall care about is a few chuckles. give it some time. if myers has a great experience then he will tell his boys that are established in the culture that is AGL and then ill can battle somebody. im not against him battling. just not on the first shot. its like trying to get a new client in the sales field....u GOTTA make that great first impression. then u can fuck around once u got it in the bag. they dont need danny myers whos dope as hell with word[play vs a guy who LITERALLY rhymes FAGGOT with FAGGOT!!!!!!

But yea ill vs myers would be funny... but they dont need funny. they need a great battle.

also i agree that either foreman or ness would be AGL for this site. that would be dope as hell no doubt.

personally since roddy isnt on the list i think golden flamez is the way to go with this one. hes the best option IMO
Old 03-12-2014, 07:58 AM   #139
Gggyea

Quote:
Would LOVE to see @ErikForeman vs @Danny Myers go down. But EF/Ness never went down on THE HIT we're still rescheduling it
i didnt listen to the battles tonight but i was tuned into the show the night of...ill have to listen to them tomorrow its hella late in jersey so i gotta hit the hay. but yea ill listen to them again tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:02 AM   #140
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
He's already been on the show twice. He agreed to battle whoever had the best performance from THE HIT on air event. That will be a main event on our next big card along with hopefully Ness Lee vs Erik Foreman
Quote:
i didnt listen to the battles tonight but i was tuned into the show the night of...ill have to listen to them tomorrow its hella late in jersey so i gotta hit the hay. but yea ill listen to them again tomorrow.
I been trying to tell em they been getting trolled into bad business decisions
Old 03-12-2014, 08:06 AM   #141
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
I been trying to tell em they been getting trolled into bad business decisions
exactly man...thats all i was tryin to say...lmfao i colda done it a little faster but i got caught in a rant. lol
Old 03-12-2014, 08:10 AM   #142
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666

Quote:
WHY?

is he the best rapper out of them
Yes he is
Old 03-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #143
Gggyea

lmfao... i see where this is going. lol reding u loud n clear.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:12 AM   #144
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666

Who are Danny Myers boys and why do you care so much about them
Old 03-12-2014, 08:37 AM   #145
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 View Post
Who are Danny Myers boys and why do you care so much about them
You know nothing

Leave the scene

Dumbasses needs need homework
Old 03-12-2014, 01:48 PM   #146
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
@Gggyea hatin on me
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:18 PM   #147
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
Bro I'm not gonna lie I do... But I'm not giving out evidence just like you wouldn't of done it unlesslaura found your fb...

That's what I'm saying tho... my girl was with me in my Houston video if direct can speak on that tomorroow.. idk man I'm not gonna give ammunition same as one of y'all wouldn't... That's how it works you just got called out... I'm not even saying my real name cuz y'all would flip it and shit... the less you know easier for me to win...
so you are afraid to tell me anything about you just so I have nothing to talk about? Don't be a pussy man. A Real Mother fucker doesn't hide anything. Example 1: ME
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #148
Seasoned Fan
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Seasoned Fan is a PY Poster
Voted Lil Ill.. I think it would be funny as fuck
Seasoned Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #149
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@PJ Sumroc now I will admit it was my first time on battle addict and was a bit nervous I did stumble for a few seconds a couple of times and brought it back and so did everyone else on the show that night. If I do get the chance to battle Danny I will bring my A game. I just gotta be relaxed and in the zone and I shouldn't slip up once. I want to start writing for Danny right now. Now even if Danny doesn't want to battle me that's fine I will still write my bars and upload my video down the line. It would be a really good battle thoa cause we both have funny bars and metaphors.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 04:35 PM   #150
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

@I am LIL ILL do you personally feel you had the best performance of THE HIT?

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-12-2014, 05:08 PM   #151
SuperNegger
Super Moderator

Quote:
dude if yall EVER want to get another REAL battler on the show dont make a mockery out of it...
Yeah, to be real, I think 18th Letter would be dope as fuck against Danny.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #152
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
id rather battle lil ill because hes the best
Old 03-12-2014, 06:16 PM   #153
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Quote:
Hell yeah dude. I always see you in the threads.. hella appreciative . @LOwLIFE is not on the poll because he wasn't on THE HIT card. @Danny Myers agreed to battle whoever had the best performance on THE HIT card. I posted all the battles from that event in the OP. You watch them?
The last line cracked me up. I know what you meant but the visual of "watching" an audio battle killed me.

when do you think you will have an announcement?
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #154
Joey
??r??n??r??n

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Joey is a PY Poster
why is Blanco14 tryin to shine off lil ill lmao fall back no one wants to see you vs him he won the poll his next battle is vs danny myers

pj if u ask lil ill to battle this gimp to 'prove himself' ur a #snake
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #155
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
why is Blanco14 tryin to shine off lil ill lmao fall back no one wants to see you vs him he won the poll his next battle is vs danny myers

pj if u ask lil ill to battle this gimp to 'prove himself' ur a #snake
I already whooped his ass dumbfuck lmao....

This is a second time because he says he needs audio to do better

So shut the fuck up now...
Old 03-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #156
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
GoldenFlamez is not the worst person
Sheesh at lil ill bodying the polls like this. No shots or disrespect to him cause he been nothing but cool with me but I honestly didnt even consider that matchup between him and Myers going into this lol. I think I'd rather see him vs quintilius or blanco. And lmaoooooo at Memphis not having any votes. That's funny. And how the hell is seasoned fan already in the red with only 2 posts? Goodness lol.
GoldenFlamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #157
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Quote:
exactly man...thats all i was tryin to say...lmfao i colda done it a little faster but i got caught in a rant. lol
Yooo shout out to you for listening and paying attention to the verses and shit. I appreciate the love bro. Salute
Old 03-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #158
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFlamez View Post
Sheesh at lil ill bodying the polls like this. No shots or disrespect to him cause he been nothing but cool with me but I honestly didnt even consider that matchup between him and Myers going into this lol. I think I'd rather see him vs quintilius or blanco. And lmaoooooo at Memphis not having any votes. That's funny. And how the hell is seasoned fan already in the red with only 2 posts? Goodness lol.

I didn't vote for myself unlike majority of the people on the list plus I got more important shit going on right now which Is why I haven't been on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2014, 08:21 PM   #159
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
I didn't vote for myself unlike majority of the people on the list plus I got more important shit going on right now which Is why I haven't been on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol nah I feel you cause haven't been on as much either & I ain't making fun of you it's just I find it funny that no one voted for you like....that's so weird cause I didn't expect that. I also didnt expect ill to have 24 (and counting) & SB to only have 2. This whole shit just goes to show you can't predict the ppls feelings.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #160
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
i want to hear golden flamez vs danny myers

Tags
8207, snake