KOTD - Rap Battle - Illmaculate vs Rone (Title Match) | #BO6ix

View Poll Results: Who won?
Illmaculate 42 47.19%
Rone 47 52.81%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2016, 04:40 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KOTD - Rap Battle - Illmaculate vs Rone (Title Match) | #BO6ix

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:49 PM   #2
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
legoooo

the editing on everything in the intro is so on point.

Last edited by Casual; 03-14-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1170 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
oh hi!!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #4
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
oh hi!!
Oh hi Mark!
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:08 PM   #5
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
+ the lyrics ->

http://battlerap.com/lyrics/2016/03/...d-championship

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:11 PM   #6
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Really enjoyed this Rone performance. Dude is great at picking angles (and original ways to execute them...the short math bit was dope) and just a great entertainer in general (the jumpman flip...). Probably his cleanest performance I've seen, he usually has these slight stumble/stutter things going on.

Illmac was solid I thought, but seemed like he was missing that something extra. Part of me wants to say he was a victim of the crowd being stupid in Toronto. He had a lot of shit that deserved more reaction than it got and it looked like it took away from his momentum a bit. He had a bit of Charron syndrome going on with his rebuttals I thought.....most of them were misses.

Agree with the decision...but I could see it going another way if it was in Cali or anywhere but Toronto really. Consider me surprised, expected Rone to do well but didn't think he'd win.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:19 PM   #7
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
"You're too short to die for your country" might be the corniest shit I've ever heard spit in battle rap.
EchosMyron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:22 PM   #8
EchosMyron

Illmac's 1st completely lacked focus or structure, though. That combined with the stumbles hurt him but every time I watch this; I see Ill taking 2 & 3.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:29 PM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ill still won this battle i want my that week of my ban week (somehow)
youdontwannabethatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:34 PM   #10
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
Haven't watched yet.

The culture wins.

Cult. Sure...

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:40 PM   #11
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Rone is so #%#*#*#in' obnoxious... My LORD @Casual rone is corny af

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:42 PM   #12
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Oh hi Mark!
Best line so far

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:43 PM   #13
sorryplayer
HookersAtThePoint

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
sorryplayer is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Really enjoyed this Rone performance. Dude is great at picking angles (and original ways to execute them...the short math bit was dope) and just a great entertainer in general (the jumpman flip...). Probably his cleanest performance I've seen, he usually has these slight stumble/stutter things going on.

Illmac was solid I thought, but seemed like he was missing that something extra. Part of me wants to say he was a victim of the crowd being stupid in Toronto. He had a lot of shit that deserved more reaction than it got and it looked like it took away from his momentum a bit. He had a bit of Charron syndrome going on with his rebuttals I thought.....most of them were misses.

Agree with the decision...but I could see it going another way if it was in Cali or anywhere but Toronto really. Consider me surprised, expected Rone to do well but didn't think he'd win.
Typical Toronto crowd. I gave illmac the 2nd and 3rd on cam and in the building.
Rone did well but had a few lines that were just awful. 2-1 either way is a fair statement

" twin cans, I'm Steve Austin with the budweiser"
sorryplayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:44 PM   #14
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Rone is so #%#*#*#in' obnoxious... My LORD @Casual rone is corny af
meh, i fuck with rone. i can see how you could be bothered by the way he performs though for sure, more so cause it's so in your face that if you don't like it it's hard to get past.

never bothered me personally though.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:48 PM   #15
Casual

"Benefactor of what, Rone? It’s been a long road, chockfull of potholes.
I lost a match in the ring, I was Jack with the beans;
I aimed high ’til my stock(stalk) rose.
Stockholm. Yeah, the fans can be hot-cold,
but mono e mono I’ll cook you like pot roast on a hot stove,
or waffles at Roscoe’s. You a snot-nose;
but I wrote is (sniff) El Chapo to nostrils.
So don’t reach; that’s a Dot role.
Don’t Flop; you a lost Soul.
Dude is silly; you from Philly? I’m Ali when he boxed Joe.
Get it? You boxed, Rone. You’re John Doe; you’re spot’s blown like a foxhole.
You’re not dope; you’re not Diz; he’s not me; he’s not grown.
And we all know that I’m 5’4”,
but if I roll to Rone’s crib then Rone’s getting 5-0’ed;
in three rounds you’re getting five-o’ed. You rap fast; you could die slow.
Toronto, this is not close.
He’s Tosh hosting a talk show; I mean he’s got jokes,
but what I’ve written will inspire ambition in a writer(Rida),
a combo of Pac’s ghost, Hollow and Pablo Picasso in God mode."

was fire. thought i'd heard it somewhere before....turns out i haven't, but the rhyme scheme itself was pretty similar to Colombia...

Last edited by Casual; 03-14-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:50 PM   #16
EchosMyron

Rone literally quoted social science stats verbatim in this battle... almost forgetting to rhyme in the process.

His reddit poster swag was just a bit too much at points tbh.

Illmac got that.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:57 PM   #17
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Illmac is my favourite battle rapper. i used to like Rone a lot but i haven't been enjoying him as much anymore lately. that being said, i think Rone still won this battle.

Illmac was all over the place in the first, which is very uncharacteristic of him, and nothing really hit. the angle about the video of Rone pretending to give head to Pat was absolutely and entirely useless. it was basically the verbal equivalent of a youtube comment saying something like "i don't find this shit funny fuck you" and he kept at it for like two minutes. Diz tends to be the only Freshcoast vet that would spend so much time on such a terrible angle, very surprised Illmac did that. he also seemed very nervous in the ring, which clearly affected his ability to string his rebuttals together, and they basically all came out sucky.

Rone just seemed a lot more composed and confident. his shit wasn't amazing, but at least he didn't have anything as cringeworthy as Illmac's third, and he didn't fuck up. i did think the ending where basically all he did was quote Illmac's third vs Bigg K was really stupid though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 05:58 PM   #18
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
match in the reeng
Old 03-14-2016, 06:01 PM   #19
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
Illmac is my favourite battle rapper. i used to like Rone a lot but i haven't been enjoying him as much anymore lately. that being said, i think Rone still won this battle.

Illmac was all over the place in the first, which is very uncharacteristic of him, and nothing really hit. the angle about the video of Rone pretending to give head to Pat was absolutely and entirely useless. it was basically the verbal equivalent of a youtube comment saying something like "i don't find this shit funny fuck you" and he kept at it for like two minutes. Diz tends to be the only Freshcoast vet that would spend so much time on such a terrible angle, very surprised Illmac did that. he also seemed very nervous in the ring, which clearly affected his ability to string his rebuttals together, and they basically all came out sucky.

Rone just seemed a lot more composed and confident. his shit wasn't amazing, but at least he didn't have anything as cringeworthy as Illmac's third, and he didn't fuck up. i did think the ending where basically all he did was quote Illmac's third vs Bigg K was really stupid though.

Yeah.

People saying 3rd was debateable...I don't think it was really. I thought Illmac's third was pretty bad actually. He spend half of it talking bout that video and it never really paid off in some creative punchline or anything. Then the Sandusky angle? That shit's pretty tired at this point...trying to flip the verb shit at the end of it fell flat for me too.

Oh well. Illmac still top 10. Let him battle Shotty. Kinda seemed uninspired for this tbh.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:05 PM   #20
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
i really like these two and i dont wanna sound like im complaining
but i feel like they both usually do wayyyyyy better

like rone was going for "thinkers" and illmac was going for cheap jokes tryna be funny
i feel like they tried to do each others style mostly
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #21
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
anyone else find the audio on this is ridiculous? everything so clear
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:07 PM   #22
EchosMyron

Dead wrong about the 3rd. Rone's "haha isn't it so funny that we're gay!?!" comedy is beyond wack and Illmac took it down from every angle in his 3rd round. Even with ad libs.

Even the intro song where Rone's like "ayo i'm not PC dawg!!! shocking and edgy!!!" the try hard Reddit swag was borderline painful at times.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:09 PM   #23
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
illmac was 99% fuckin garbage in this. his 3rd round is the worst shit ever
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:11 PM   #24
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchosMyron View Post
Dead wrong about the 3rd. Rone's "haha isn't it so funny that we're gay!?!" comedy is beyond wack and Illmac took it down from every angle in his 3rd round. Even with ad libs.

Even the intro song where Rone's like "ayo i'm not PC dawg!!! shocking and edgy!!!" the try hard Reddit swag was borderline painful at times.
I agree that comedy is cringeworthy.

I thought Illmac trying to break it down was equally cringeworthy.

would rather have seen illmac just rap about how he's a better rapper or something.

Quote:
What you looking at? You are not a man. You will never be a man.
You know why? He let Pat palm the back of his head with his hand.

Never mind Sandusky molesting this bitch.
YouTube “getting brains in the lac”. I didn’t edit this shit.
It’s a video of you giving Pat head in the whip.
You don’t remember the clip? You didn’t think I would mention this shit?
Pat looked like MadChild last Blackout:
a Swollen Member getting neck while he’s stiff.

The video starts, Pat getting head in the car. Nothing too embarrassing in it,
’til it’s revealed it’s not a girl, it’s you. Genius. Being gay is hilarious. Get it?
(No? Me either.)

Tell me this: what was the moment you became aware they were taping there?
Was it when Pat came, you came up for air, wiped your facial hair
after treating Pat’s dick like you was ‘bout to find the chain in there?

I guess we just from two different scenes,
‘cause I ain’t trying to get on YouTube and Watch(-)men do shit obscene.
You normally play the Comedian, but in that new clip I seen,
you just went Dr. Manhattan on us: just blew(blue) dick on screen.

Hey, fuck it though. You should get a letterman jacket for pleasuring Pat.
Giving head in the ‘lac. Yo, I guess when he lettered in track
ain’t the only time he’s ever been a(-)head in a lap.

We both battled Pat. Look how we related to him.
I left with Pat’s head. You gave it to him.

How did that relationship start? Does he think that it’s fate as well?
Or did you just slide in his DMs like, “A/S/L”?
That shit’s gay as hell, and you taped it. Well,
I don’t care he made it, he’s Larry David: he played himself.
he could cut 2/3rds of that shit and still got the point across.

Last edited by Casual; 03-14-2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:14 PM   #25
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
it really felt more like watching illmac lose than watching rone win!!!
Old 03-14-2016, 06:26 PM   #26
EchosMyron

Quote:
I agree that comedy is cringeworthy.

I thought Illmac trying to break it down was equally cringeworthy.

would rather have seen illmac just rap about how he's a better rapper or something.

he could cut 2/3rds of that shit and still got the point across.
I wont argue relative taste. I'll just say I think even from me trying to entertain your perspective "equally cringe worthy" is a tough sell.

My face inverted when Rone said "you're too short to die for your country." Imagining who you have to be as a person to consider that a viable insult... More specifically in the context of the "I'm actually more enlightened (because -- for instance -- I don't categorically dismiss commercialism)" schtick that Rone set up at the start of the battle. If he had just gone full blow-hard asshole it could've possibly worked.

This is coming from someone who likes Rone. I think the popularity of the Big T battle has in many ways made him the worst version of himself for this. (I also liked the his Big T performance specifically but since then it seems like he's pandering for viral potential and that sucks.)
Old 03-14-2016, 06:39 PM   #27
Casual

Quote:
I wont argue relative taste. I'll just say I think even from me trying to entertain your perspective "equally cringe worthy" is a tough sell.

My face inverted when Rone said "you're too short to die for your country." Imagining who you have to be as a person to consider that a viable insult... More specifically in the context of the "I'm actually more enlightened (because -- for instance -- I don't categorically dismiss commercialism)" schtick that Rone set up at the start of the battle. If he had just gone full blow-hard asshole it could've possibly worked.

This is coming from someone who likes Rone. I think the popularity of the Big T battle has in many ways made him the worst version of himself for this. (I also liked the his Big T performance specifically but since then it seems like he's pandering for viral potential and that sucks.)
yeah wasn't a huge fan of the "die for your country" bit. i mean, who cares...i question anyone who willingly joins the military anyway. i do think it kinda fits Rone's super patriotic image though.

he mostly just used it as a segway into talking about illmac having all these conspiracy theories and such.

anyway, not saying rone was free of cringe, i think they both had their moments this battle. i think rone just prepared a bit smarter, with the crowd and judges in mind.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:45 PM   #28
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i honestly thought rone would be a somewhat easy opponent for illmac. usually the ones who talk the most are the easiest to break down. (that's one of the reason goodz debatably beat rone.) i went into watching this battle thinking rone handed ill the ammo to kill him. i don't see how or why illmac couldn't capitalize.

oh well.

roney baby da king!!!!
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:51 PM   #29
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

i think this battle wasn't about who was better, but who was less bad. and overall, i think that has to be Rone, for the reasons i posted in my first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #30
ASeriousMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
Quote:
"Benefactor of what, Rone? Itís been a long road, chockfull of potholes.
I lost a match in the ring, I was Jack with the beans;
I aimed high ítil my stock(stalk) rose.
Stockholm. Yeah, the fans can be hot-cold,
but mono e mono Iíll cook you like pot roast on a hot stove,
or waffles at Roscoeís. You a snot-nose;
but I wrote is (sniff) El Chapo to nostrils.
So donít reach; thatís a Dot role.
Donít Flop; you a lost Soul.
Dude is silly; you from Philly? Iím Ali when he boxed Joe.
Get it? You boxed, Rone. Youíre John Doe; youíre spotís blown like a foxhole.
Youíre not dope; youíre not Diz; heís not me; heís not grown.
And we all know that Iím 5í4Ē,
but if I roll to Roneís crib then Roneís getting 5-0íed;
in three rounds youíre getting five-oíed. You rap fast; you could die slow.
Toronto, this is not close.
Heís Tosh hosting a talk show; I mean heís got jokes,
but what Iíve written will inspire ambition in a writer(Rida),
a combo of Pacís ghost, Hollow and Pablo Picasso in God mode."

was fire. thought i'd heard it somewhere before....turns out i haven't, but the rhyme scheme itself was pretty similar to Colombia...

First verse of flight distance, full circle, on bad information, featuring qwel
ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:53 PM   #31
ASeriousMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:03 PM   #32
JF1VE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
JF1VE is not the worst person
Quote:
the short math bit was dope
Really? I though that was a horrible angle...

Didn't like either third much, but edged the battle to Illmac. Crowd was sleeping heavy on him for some reason, felt like it killed his ability to build momentum. I thought Illmac's bars were tight, but his delivery was off. Rone's delivery was on point, but his bars were hit & miss.

Still one of Rone's better performances IMO, but thought Illmac edged it.
JF1VE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:06 PM   #33
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I also think Illmac has had a series of good opponents who've done poorly against him since Bigg K (Clips, Real Deal, Verb, DNA, Pat Stay) that some of his flaws lately weren't exposed as he really breezed past all of his competition. Hopefully this match is a wake up call, as he's still pretty dope and one of the best in KOTD.

Iron vs Illmac or TheSaurus (I feel like Mac is more likely, though less deserving) would be fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:09 PM   #34
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeriousMan View Post
First verse of flight distance, full circle, on bad information, featuring qwel
lol, damn.

that's two spots. crazy. good looks.

funny part is that's probably my least listened to flight distance track, i had bad info in the car for a long ass time but i always forget there's an actual track after that intro bit for full circle.

plus the next track is "That's Big", and that track bangs.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:12 PM   #35
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF1VE View Post
Really? I though that was a horrible angle...

Didn't like either third much, but edged the battle to Illmac. Crowd was sleeping heavy on him for some reason, felt like it killed his ability to build momentum. I thought Illmac's bars were tight, but his delivery was off. Rone's delivery was on point, but his bars were hit & miss.

Still one of Rone's better performances IMO, but thought Illmac edged it.
maybe it's cause im 6'2.

at the very least it was a more unique take on the short angle.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:18 PM   #36
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Quote:
lol, damn.

that's two spots. crazy. good looks.

funny part is that's probably my least listened to flight distance track, i had bad info in the car for a long ass time but i always forget there's an actual track after that intro bit for full circle.

plus the next track is "That's Big", and that track bangs.
how could u ever skip on a track featuring qwell... that man spits it the darkest
Old 03-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #37
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This crowd is so weird.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #38
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
how could u ever skip on a track featuring qwell... that man spits it the darkest
hahaha, like i said, when im listening to it i always forget it's a track and not just a skit/interlude.

bad information is such a dope album though.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #39
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
idk, this is my first time seeing this, and I don't really get how Rone won...seemed like the crowd was actively not fucking with Illmac and that threw him off, but he still got every round to me...some of Rone's shit hit with the crowd but really doesn't hold up to scrutiny (I'm a quarter million dollars more attractive than you? You're too short to die for your country? tf?). Will be interesting to see where both of them go from here though
Old 03-14-2016, 07:21 PM   #40
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
This crowd is so weird.

Tags
8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, bo6ix