Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster mysteriously appears in the trailer for Rampart

Old 04-05-2016, 10:04 AM   #1
ASeriousMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
Dizaster mysteriously appears in the trailer for Rampart

Welcome to the worst thread of 2016.

So I was looking into a guy called Richard Givens for essentially no reason, and watched the trailer for his 2005 film Rampart.

Take a look: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469813/..._tt_t_tt_ov_vi
(I don't think I can embed imdb video on here tbh)

The trailer is great in its own right, but weirdly there is a few seconds of footage of Dizaster performing over a beat (not in a battle) at roughly 0:25.

There is no credit given to Diz (or Bashir) in the cast list, and I haven't watched the whole thing so I can't comment on whether he's credited in the film (or even in it).

One of the production companies for the film is called L A Beats.

a) @DIZASTER did you know about this?
b) the trailer is hilarious.

ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #2
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Are you serious, man?
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I see.

Well I've never been to L.A. but I was under the impression that if you're out there long enough you're gonna end up in some kind of movie at some point.

Either that or Diz is another Janitor from Scrubs.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I can't find the trailer :s
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
your link appears to not have a trailer on it (The IMDb page).. but i found this

and see no Diz?
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:06 AM   #6
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
That's funny, but I think we should keep the focus of the thread on Rampart. Does anyone have any questions about Rampart?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:07 AM   #7
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
the trailer is on the IMDB page idk how you guys are missing it

it's the one with the play button on it
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 11:18 AM   #8
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
the trailer is on the IMDB page idk how you guys are missing it

it's the one with the play button on it
Maybe you're not aware of how the internet works, but sites present different in different areas. Clearly, we're not getting the privilege of 1:18 trailer.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:30 PM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
format not supported on my computer? (shrugs)
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:44 PM   #10
ASeriousMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
your link appears to not have a trailer on it (The IMDb page).. but i found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrA7POc5IU and see no Diz?
This is the thing, I needed to use the imdb page because this trailer has no Dizaster in it. I can't but wonder whether Diz is even in the movie.
ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:49 PM   #11
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league

for the cultcha...
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #12
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #13
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

tf is this movie even about??

Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 04:11 PM   #14
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
I skimmed through the movie and he doesn't appear to be in it. Unless it's some minor extra role.

It's not listed on his personal IMDB page either.

Last edited by Nick Vayne; 04-05-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:08 PM   #15
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
I skimmed through the movie and he doesn't appear to be in it. Unless it's some minor extra role.

It's not listed on his personal IMDB page either.
Is the movie sick?
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:34 PM   #16
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Is the movie sick?
Idk I watched it with the sound off. It's 90% close-ups of Woody Harrelson's face with some foot licking in between.

The latter makes it worth staring at Harrelson's bald patch for close to 2 hours.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #17
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Idk I watched it with the sound off. It's 90% close-ups of Woody Harrelson's face with some foot licking in between.

The latter makes it worth staring at Harrelson's bald patch for close to 2 hours.
You watched the wrong Rampart
Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #18
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
You watched the wrong Rampart
damn.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #19
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Nick Vayne thank you for your service
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:29 PM   #20
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
yooo lol
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #21
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Old 04-05-2016, 11:15 PM   #22
Chromium
Banned

lolololol. good thread
Old 04-06-2016, 01:43 AM   #23
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
That's funny, but I think we should keep the focus of the thread on Rampart. Does anyone have any questions about Rampart?
LOL this is a slept-on heater right here
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:08 AM   #24
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
opened thread to say this
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:40 AM   #25
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Best moment in Reddit AMA history.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:42 AM   #26
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

for the cultcha...
Yo that's not Diz, that the other bushy eyebrowed LA battle rapper, Bias.

Ok maybe it is Diz in the hood classic, RAAAAAMPART.

Last edited by JOBone; 04-06-2016 at 04:45 AM.
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:15 AM   #27
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i need to see this movie

looks like it could be almost as good as "respect life"
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:40 AM   #28
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Anyone else remember Killa Season? #hoodclassics

6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:28 AM   #29
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is mysterious

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:34 AM   #30
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SB1CzFwH7M
fuuuuck yea
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:23 AM   #31
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
diz just tweeted he was going #hollywood...am i the only one who thinks

that mother fucker went n done built a time machine?
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:25 AM   #32
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
i watch detention on Netflix when im bored
i feel like dumbfounded was underused

but organik was fucking hilarious. best debater in a movie

masterpiece

"i too feel for animals thats why i only choose to eat baby animals. they hvnt lived as long"

Last edited by SpecialOh; 04-06-2016 at 11:28 AM.
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:39 AM   #33
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:

When Cam spit on that little girl....

damn.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #34
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

"This is a Honda, this is a Ferrari, which one y'all want?"

"Man I want a Carrari!"
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:25 AM   #35
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
tf is this movie even about??

Jesus Christ
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #36
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
lmaoo

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hollywood, hoodclassics