Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Battle Rap Crews


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2016, 05:25 PM   #1
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Battle Rap Crews

Cave Gang

Dot Mobb

Team Homi

Writers Block

R3

I think we can all agree that we should have a comprehensive list of every crew and it's members current and past..
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,370
Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
disagree.

battle rap crews are fucking lame.

the less we know about them the better.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:31 PM   #3
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
^ that lame just comes in here to disagree smdh
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:45 PM   #4
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fake Jordan Gang: Casual, SuckaFreeCashier, Realiztic
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:56 PM   #5
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,523
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Can't forget #415
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:02 PM   #6
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
Can't forget #415
Good look, not sure who the member of 415 are.. just woneeding, did you throw a water bottle at riffic?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:05 PM   #7
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,003
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Cave Gang

Dot Mobb

Team Homi

Writers Block

R3

I think we can all agree that we should have a comprehensive hit list of every crew and it's members current and past..
Fixed*

Also to contribute
Innuendo in yo mommas window.
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:05 PM   #8
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@VerseTracker actually thought of your site while writing OP
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:06 PM   #9
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Fixed*

Also to contribute
Innuendo in yo mommas window.
Seems like a couple people don't like crews. What's your reason?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:07 PM   #10
Prelec
Battlerapper
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,514
Mentioned: 714 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
you forgot TSP
__________________
ɔǝןǝɹd
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #11
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
you forgot TSP
Who are they?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:16 PM   #12
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,003
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Seems like a couple people don't like crews. What's your reason?
They influence each other too much.
99% of battles today are 1v1 and people wanna hear original shit from their favorites not some hey Dna throw this shit in there cause I'm big bro Clips. like that foh with training wheels.

Until it's the entire crew vs the other or none at all
like what Dutch tennis crews you know what ping pong crews are there fucken none why cause it's a sport where it's individual vs individual no need for crews literally pointless now excuse me while I join my fellow whiteys in our bad ass badminton crew ta ta....

Also that was mad passive aggressive ignore it take out points Smokey out back to the woods.
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:03 PM   #13
LukeWaltonisGoat
Registered User
 
LukeWaltonisGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,523
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Good look, not sure who the member of 415 are.. just woneeding, did you throw a water bottle at riffic?
It's really on sight with @riffic when I catch him.. I'm gonna be in Boston next May so he better stay low lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
what in the pg-stepping fuck are we doing with Dre Dennis, b?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:09 PM   #14
Marcus
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
We forgetting Yellow Tape Gang the Goat crew? And Cakes up? Wtf? Also
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:35 PM   #15
ASeriousMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
ASeriousMan is not the worst person
Hockey team
Goon squad
ASeriousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 07:50 PM   #16
Jack Deuce
Media
 
Jack Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,153
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I honestly don't understand the point of battle crews. Tay Roc is in Dot Mobb and Cave Gang, but teams with Tsu Surf as Gun Titles. K-Shine was in Dot Mobb and I thought he, Rex and Mook were like brothers, but then he says he's in a different group and now they all hate him? Don't get me wrong, team vs. team events are cool, but absent of that, I don't get the point and I don't see why so many people buy into it
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:08 PM   #17
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley
 
THINKaboutIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 355
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Money Gang!
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:22 PM   #18
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
They influence each other too much.
99% of battles today are 1v1 and people wanna hear original shit from their favorites not some hey Dna throw this shit in there cause I'm big bro Clips. like that foh with training wheels.

Until it's the entire crew vs the other or none at all
like what Dutch tennis crews you know what ping pong crews are there fucken none why cause it's a sport where it's individual vs individual no need for crews literally pointless now excuse me while I join my fellow whiteys in our bad ass badminton crew ta ta....

Also that was mad passive aggressive ignore it take out points Smokey out back to the woods.
Good point about crews hiding individual skills. You lost me when you mentioned passive aggressive tho..
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:24 PM   #19
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
It's really on sight with @riffic when I catch him.. I'm gonna be in Boston next May so he better stay low lol
Haven't heard a peep from him these last few days.. hope he didn't get locked up in a London jail
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:25 PM   #20
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
We forgetting Yellow Tape Gang the Goat crew? And Cakes up? Wtf? Also
Nice, I'll take a shot at compiling a list after this thread marinates for a bit. Who is in Yellow Tape Gang and Goat Crew?

Well, after we make this list.. we'll have to do an unaffiliated list
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:26 PM   #21
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeriousMan View Post
Hockey team
Goon squad
Good looks, who is in those groups?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:27 PM   #22
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I honestly don't understand the point of battle crews. Tay Roc is in Dot Mobb and Cave Gang, but teams with Tsu Surf as Gun Titles. K-Shine was in Dot Mobb and I thought he, Rex and Mook were like brothers, but then he says he's in a different group and now they all hate him? Don't get me wrong, team vs. team events are cool, but absent of that, I don't get the point and I don't see why so many people buy into it
Right, a few guys are in more than one group. From what I've heard when they group up they can all get booked on the same cards together, or help each other write
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:28 PM   #23
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by THINKaboutIT View Post
Money Gang!
Who's in Money Gang?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:34 PM   #24
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KRac City?
Diz, Active..
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:43 PM   #25
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,003
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Good point about crews hiding individual skills. You lost me when you mentioned passive aggressive tho..
What I wrote was in retrospect.
But anyway fuck it until there's crew vs crew battles that shit is just stupid to me. Also people start to sound the same and no not literally.
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:48 PM   #26
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
What I wrote was in retrospect.
But anyway fuck it until there's crew vs crew battles that shit is just stupid to me. Also people start to sound the same and no not literally.
Did you check out the RBE event where they did That? iirc writers blocker vs team homi

I'm in the process of figuring out my opinion on crews.. seems like they could help each other get better material.. but with bad leadership could lead to them parroting each other
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:48 PM   #27
Jack Deuce
Media
 
Jack Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,153
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Right, a few guys are in more than one group. From what I've heard when they group up they can all get booked on the same cards together, or help each other write
The all getting booked together is the thing that makes most sense. When leagues do shit like that I think it's actually fairly cool from a marketing perspective
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:53 PM   #28
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
The all getting booked together is the thing that makes most sense. When leagues do shit like that I think it's actually fairly cool from a marketing perspective
Speaking of marketing, do you think bottlers are doing enough promo these days? Seems to me like some might be scared to like it might lead to something personal.. but without it.. that kills the context of the battle.. I think that could be contributing to why some people ask if battle rap is dead. Well, that and the fact that there are too many trash battles
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:26 PM   #29
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,106
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Battle rap crews are gay

That being said TFN BITCH!!!!
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:44 PM   #30
Jack Deuce
Media
 
Jack Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,153
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Speaking of marketing, do you think bottlers are doing enough promo these days? Seems to me like some might be scared to like it might lead to something personal.. but without it.. that kills the context of the battle.. I think that could be contributing to why some people ask if battle rap is dead. Well, that and the fact that there are too many trash battles
Short answer: No they're not.

Long answer: They're not, but I get it. So many battles are being set up now just to set up battles, it's actually really difficult to promote. I've been writing for battlerap.com for a year and a halfish now, and whenever I go to do event previews, it's really hard to come up with some reason why a given battle is interesting narratively sometimes.

Let's say for example, Cortez battles Danny Myers on an IBattle card (just random names and examples) what is there to really promote? They're recognizable names, and have their fanbases, but there's no beef and pretending there is would be transparent, and the battle doesn't really seem likely to elevate either guy or hurt either guy. Add to that, both guys will battle like 10-15 times a year and it's not even like the appeal is seeing a battler you like because it's not rare at all.

So both guys will battle, both will pocket a little money, maybe some extra fans will come out and have a good time, but ultimately, who cares?
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:15 AM   #31
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Battle rap crews are gay

That being said TFN BITCH!!!!
Who is TFN?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:19 AM   #32
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,106
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Who is TFN?
Team forum nerd it's an inside joke from people who use to use the old df forum a few eventually ended up battling from it but you're unlikely to know antone from it if you sont watch the smaller english battles
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:22 AM   #33
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Short answer: No they're not.

Long answer: They're not, but I get it. So many battles are being set up now just to set up battles, it's actually really difficult to promote. I've been writing for battlerap.com for a year and a halfish now, and whenever I go to do event previews, it's really hard to come up with some reason why a given battle is interesting narratively sometimes.

Let's say for example, Cortez battles Danny Myers on an IBattle card (just random names and examples) what is there to really promote? They're recognizable names, and have their fanbases, but there's no beef and pretending there is would be transparent, and the battle doesn't really seem likely to elevate either guy or hurt either guy. Add to that, both guys will battle like 10-15 times a year and it's not even like the appeal is seeing a battler you like because it's not rare at all.

So both guys will battle, both will pocket a little money, maybe some extra fans will come out and have a good time, but ultimately, who cares?
One way to look at that hypothetical situation is that there is no real beef so there is nothing to do from a promo standpoint. Another way to look at it is to get the guys talking a little trash about why for example Danny is a better performer than Cortez.

Real beef in battles is hit or miss.. some times leading to a classic.. others to a swing.

That said, I don't think random battles will ever rival battles that "count" or "make sense" but even thought I recognize that it's not easy from a journalistic standpoint.. I think by asking the right questions friendly disputes can be started beforehand.. and those can help add context to even a random battle.

Last edited by Profess; 11-01-2016 at 12:24 AM.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 12:27 AM   #34
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Team forum nerd it's an inside joke from people who use to use the old df forum a few eventually ended up battling from it but you're unlikely to know antone from it if you sont watch the smaller english battles
That's interesting, thanks.. I might include it later on in another thread. It's OK if I don't know the battlers in the clique.. Im more curious about a % of lone wolves vs ganged up
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:58 AM   #35
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
In the UK, I notice E&Daniels and Mosh Team getting shouted out all the time. Probably it's because the two best rappers there (Tone and Shotty) are affiliated with each crew respectively.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
and emancee is a faggot
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:09 AM   #36
KBomb
2dope4you
 
KBomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,092
Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Smh...everyone forgetting the most influential clique of them all: EGB
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
scooby doo line was nice no lie

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:16 AM   #37
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,051
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
Smh...everyone forgetting the most influential clique of them all: EGB
damn, who is EGB?
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:27 AM   #38
KBomb
2dope4you
 
KBomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,092
Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
damn, who is EGB?
@SonnyDaze @ledge @RickyProehl @JShazo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
scooby doo line was nice no lie

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:33 AM   #39
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,878
Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:31 AM   #40
Rapsin
Queensbridge Murderer
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 374
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rapsin is not the worst person
Dot Mob:
Murda Mook, T-Rex, K-Shine, Tay Roc + Cave Gang, Daylyt, Dot, Real Deal, Dan Bars + bunch of non battlers.

Cave Gang:
Tay Roc, Ave, Young Kannon, Brizz Rawsteen

Guntitles:
Tay Roc, Tsu Surf

NWX 2013:
Conceited, DNA

NWX:
DNA, K-Shine, Big T, T Top, Rain, O'fficial & Th3 Saga

Writers Bloque:
Danny Myers, Danja Zone, Chilla Jones, Rum Nitty, B-Magic, JC, Big Kannon, Oops, Daylyt, 40 Bars

SONS:
Conceited, QP, Heartless & Brixx

Krack City:
Dizaster, Daylyt, Aktive

Team Homi:
Swave Sevah, PH, Cortez, Moneybagz, Xcel, JMurda, Mack Myron, Rum Nitty, Sara Kana, Ill Will, Polo Da Truth, Ike P, Jus One, Bones Brigante + probably hundreds more.

Cakes Up:
Chess, Steams
__________________
Personal favourites to watch OAT : Hollow, Con, Magic, Roc, Pass, Illmac and sometimes Bigg K & The Saurus for their reactions.

Last edited by Rapsin; 02-10-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Rapsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
415


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,475
Threads: 26,313
Posts: 723,248
Total Online: 1945

Newest Member: Daniels Jack

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Casual
- by Profess
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.