Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content Bad Bars Season 2, Episode 1

Old 06-09-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bad Bars Season 2, Episode 1

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:38 PM   #2
Spacelab

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person
Fuck yes! I love this series, glad to see it's survived the Eurghpocalypse
Old 06-11-2019, 08:37 AM   #3
Emancee

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haha! How can anyone not work out the hot water/ hot tub bar?!? Not a good bar, but 'you claimed it would be difficult and painful, but actually I'm chilled and relaxed with no problems like being in a hot tub' is hardly difficult to understand.
Nuts like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2909 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This was honestly awful. Yeah, I get that URL battlers are often reaching, but this video was from a really mean, cynical place with absolutely no appreciation for the battlers. It was snarky and in no way entertaining. Having dudes say "OH LOOK, THIS IS FUCKING DUMB" is not fun.

Makes both of them look like dicks. Blech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 PM   #5
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Cool to see the series back, but something seemed, I don't know, just kinda "off" with this one. Hopefully there's just getting back into it n the second one returns to form.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:12 PM   #6
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This was honestly awful. Yeah, I get that URL battlers are often reaching, but this video was from a really mean, cynical place with absolutely no appreciation for the battlers. It was snarky and in no way entertaining. Having dudes say "OH LOOK, THIS IS FUCKING DUMB" is not fun.

Makes both of them look like dicks. Blech.
I wouldn't put it as strongly as this but I do agree that this wasn't funny at all and I think the clickbait title really doesn't help.

It's weird because I take the piss out of bad bars all of the time and I think it's all good to poke fun at these things but I've never really liked this series. I'm sure it is meant to just be a bit of lighthearted fun but for me, they come off as smug and condescending. I don't vibe with the format of the show and I don't think either of them have the charisma to host something like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's a fact that The Saurus didn't back down and let Pat Stay be the alpha male and all of that has a FACTUAL basis in primate psychology.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:02 PM   #7
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fuck this title. Dogwhistle for the worst kind of BR fans
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:26 PM   #8
F. Scott Big Gerald

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
F. Scott Big Gerald is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
this video was from a really mean, cynical place with absolutely no appreciation for the battlers.
So basically, what pretty much every battle rap fan that posts on a forum or social media does
F. Scott Big Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote