Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I'm back like cooked crack.... like the cooked crack megadef and thesaurus smoke...

Old 01-25-2018, 12:41 AM   #1
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
I'm back like cooked crack.... like the cooked crack megadef and thesaurus smoke...

yup..

took a hiatus from making music an all that shit, even the battles, so i could finish up in school.. bout to finish up my graduate thesis an graduating this year, so it's time to get back in the swing of things.. i know y'all missed the fuck outta me tbh..

how y'all been? is 6000GP still floating around here? are y'all still hating SMACK an loving KOTD or are we all SMACK fans again? has foreman completely run this place into the ground yet? is seanzo still a somewhat likeable asshole?

i gotta know.. an y'all gotta see.. so i did this music video thing here.. inb4 "battle rappers music blah blah it's gotta be trash blah blah omg i hate detour" lmao.. frfr tho, i think y'all will be pleasantly surprised.. this ain't battle rapper music, not by any means..

that's me on the mastering for this track too, so if you into that kinda thing get at me lol.. an if you ain't seen that ray stizzy joint yet, check it out.. #LondonBridge #DubTreys #BehindTheBars #Detour #SaintV

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
Korey

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Korey is a PY Poster
Anyone see that new Fuller House series?
Korey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:12 AM   #3
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

your mom did

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 01-25-2018, 01:14 AM   #4
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@TheFakeDetour @Seanzo @ErikForeman

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:23 AM   #5
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1178 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
a/s/l?????
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:16 AM   #6
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
I bet this guy could pay for a battle with dizaster and make moves!
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 04:31 AM   #7
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
TheFakeDetour is not the worst person
Can any of you kids comprehend the #rush of edgin thesaurus 2-1 in a room full of screamin Colorodians lmao sure sounds like all those times I racked every west coast graffiti tattoo havin dork ass freak that I put in front of me in Dubtreys or Colorado Raps or whatever other league Mr Xtra thinks he started so listen up megadef cuz im not even gonna say this once fuck off megadef lmao ok #DetourSaidThat u got me megadef but when the light hits this mustache in a certain way is when mama'd up deer huntin frauds like u turn cake to the man nice try megadef dont think the good money payin fans forgot that time u re upped that infomercial twitter package 1000 followers and a ton of some tweets when these bars are ready and ur facin the mama that beat the sauras in the poles by damn near 6 #votes u better stay outta my way cuz im #coiled like a battle #cobra and these bars will send ur wannabe caveman pube bearded lookin fatass back to the stone age where u belong lmao nice try megadef u probly #wish it was true and I straight up know it so listen up fat tits these bars are polished and ready to go but they aint gettin wasted on a mama like u lmao u wish megadef good luck battling dorks like pea nut and dunst for nickels while me and these detour fans rejoice in the battle #mecca known as dubtreys maybe next time megadef lmao #detourSike u wish megadef these bars are almost done mama mia get outta the the way!
TheFakeDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:27 PM   #8
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Who the fuck is detour lol.

So they have like a Rap Battle make a wish thing I don’t know about it.

Shit is so saturated now. Jesus
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:29 AM   #9
Frank_Dux
Fuck a Title

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frank_Dux is not the worst person
Obviously I didn't click on your video, but in the thumbnail you look like every guy on that Locked Up show that's bragging about working out with their cellmate just before the Narrator starts to say something like " Steven 'Detour' Wayne-Lee is in protective custody facing up to 10 years for molesting children and cannot be housed with regular inmates due to a fear for his own safety" just saying.

On a plus note though, nice sweater.....and nice knuckle tattoos.
Frank_Dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #10
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebertXela View Post
I bet this guy could pay for a battle with dizaster and make moves!
If only i hadnt got paid 250 for it smh

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 01-26-2018, 10:40 AM   #11
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Dux View Post
Obviously I didn't click on your video, but in the thumbnail you look like every guy on that Locked Up show that's bragging about working out with their cellmate just before the Narrator starts to say something like " Steven 'Detour' Wayne-Lee is in protective custody facing up to 10 years for molesting children and cannot be housed with regular inmates due to a fear for his own safety" just saying.

On a plus note though, nice sweater.....and nice knuckle tattoos.
I got the knuckle tats while in prison yes but i was there for sodomizing your sister so you may have won the battle I definitely won the war

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 01-26-2018, 12:24 PM   #12
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Gay Phil killed this nerd
Old 01-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Lol thefakedetour has a red name and deetz has a purple name

:dead:

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:28 AM   #14
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
I got the knuckle tats while in prison yes but i was there for sodomizing your sister r
i had no idea Colorado's laws were this puritan. That's crazy

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:35 AM   #15
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
come smoke our weed but our anuses...

what was your thesis on?

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 01-27-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: +
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:40 AM   #16
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
come smoke our weed but our anuses...

what was your thesis on?
Synesthetic cross modal sensory responses as related to the developing field of immersive audio in the VR/AR industry.

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 01-30-2018, 07:16 AM   #17
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That sweater hurts my eyes

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:30 AM   #18
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
Synesthetic cross modal sensory responses as related to the developing field of immersive audio in the VR/AR industry.
so help me, okay trying to decode / guess, synesthesia is perceiving sound as colour (the only definition I've encountered) - so is this programmer's looking to do this - marry sound to what's occurring visually in VR/AR or is this just happening spontaneously to users as they move around within VR/AR?

that sounds like a fucking headache of a thesis.

also blah blah something about battling etc.

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 01-31-2018 at 12:32 AM. Reason: I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, behindthebars, cobra, coiled, detour, detoursaidthat, dubtreys, freak, londonbridge, rush, saintv, votes