Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
WFF CEO on AFR speaking on Lush One


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #41
Jaybird
Registered User
 
Jaybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 742
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I'm listening to this clown CEO speak on Lush and its clear fiction. First off this dude said his "people" "traced the IP address" off an email that went back to Lush One's house. These dudes watch too many movies and don't know anything about how computers/networks work.

Second, he said he went to the bank with a check Lush wrote him and the bank told him lush had negative $130 in the bank. I shouldn't have to explain how stupid this is, but I'm curious. Who here thinks a bank teller will divulge confidential information such as someone else's balance? Embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=-mwumucGee0
I kind of disagree. Respectfully you can look at the up address of where an email originated from and you'll at least get the neighborhood. What he was saying about contracts is in fact how contracts work and bank teller regularly don't give a fuck.

I don't know this guy but I have seen Debo act like a head case on many occasions.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:48 PM   #42
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Debo was as level headed as any could be in that situation
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:51 PM   #43
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
who the fuck cares....so sick and tired of all this dumb shit in battling...
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 04:55 PM   #44
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
like first off this wff guy is trying to come in and throw a big money event out of nowhere.....hows that worked in the past guys?

this shit is so stupid...

fuck

of course he's going to throw you under the bus lush...easy target because of past transgressions....you pretty much lobbed it up for him on the alley oop.

haha drama like this and all bullshit/petty nonsense following makes me hate this shit.
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #45
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise
 
Tom HAAANHKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Didn't listen but Lush is the man and Mr. mumbles asperger's never ceases to amaze!
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 05:45 PM   #46
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b
 
PriceAintRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 2,295
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lush you gotta sincerely like... step away. Or do something that is 100% on your own. Your own venue, your own money. Talent. Everything. At this point your name in conjunction with business is so tainted it might as well be a Vegas billboard in neon lights saying "Noap".

No clue what you'd have to do to shake that stigma, but your name is your name. I hope it all works out for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Wtf these kids are comedy gold wrapped in Christmas wrappings that have dicks on it-- ugly on the outside but what's inside makes life happen God bless Talkack


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:56 PM   #47
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I haven't heard all the media yet, but is it possible that Lush is a skapegoat? He's a guy that has fucked up, and trying to get back into the shit he does, so somebody offers him a slot then it goes south so he's the scapegoat. If that's true then he should be a better judge of character, right.

On the other hand, sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth. Which might be that if he is involved then it's a money grab..

But to keep it a buck, before all this critical analysis and still now, I just trusted Debo when he said it wasn't his fault.

Why would I trust Debo? Good question, I suppose the issue isn't of supreme importance to me.. yet it's entertaining..

By the way, fans should pay for battle rap
This example might not be Lush fault from what I have read. Just finding it interesting his name is involved in these scenarios so often.
Bare minimum he needs to choose business partners better
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:00 PM   #48
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Yeah I wish my business track record in battle rap was on point like legends such as mrmumbles
Ive held many events and not really been around the bad issues you have. So I am happy with my track record. I guess it's cool to always be associated with bullshit. It's ok because a few people online will always except your continually reasoning that is your PARTNERS fault.

How many partners faults have you faced so far.
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #49
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
Didn't listen but Lush is the man and Mr. mumbles asperger's never ceases to amaze!
Do you even know what Asperger is you clown
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #50
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
Lush you gotta sincerely like... step away. Or do something that is 100% on your own. Your own venue, your own money. Talent. Everything. At this point your name in conjunction with business is so tainted it might as well be a Vegas billboard in neon lights saying "Noap".

No clue what you'd have to do to shake that stigma, but your name is your name. I hope it all works out for you.
Only thing he could do is get involved with successful ventures. He needs to make sure his hands are in everything so no "partner" can flop on him. Show that when he is handling shit that it goes smoothly.

I think getting dropped from KOTD hurt because they're known for good business in battle rap

Maybe do what hes best at and book himself hosting events. The Bunker would be good with hosting.
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:21 PM   #51
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Didn't he publicly state that it wasn't my fault and that he should have listened to me more?
ah because listening to you has done wonders for the community as we've seen in the past
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:41 PM   #52
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise
 
Tom HAAANHKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Do you even know what Asperger is you clown
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:57 PM   #53
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Ive held many events and not really been around the bad issues you have. So I am happy with my track record. I guess it's cool to always be associated with bullshit. It's ok because a few people online will always except your continually reasoning that is your PARTNERS fault.

How many partners faults have you faced so far.
I think it's more there's helluv jenky promoters in Cali and I throw way bigger events with a higher risk / liability factor
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:57 PM   #54
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
ah because listening to you has done wonders for the community as we've seen in the past
I like u, y u such a jerk?
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #55
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I like u, y u such a jerk?


of what basis could you have possibly formed the theory that you "like me"

you know my presence on a message board and my very few but consistent opinions on what you do for battle rap

maybe it's just me but it seems like most things with your name on it do not do much good, and the fact you're damage controlling a situation you could've let be or just dismissed seems indicative of that


Sent from my iPhone because I'm either

A) in bed
B) on the shitter
C) in traffic
or D) all of the above!!!
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:38 PM   #56
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
'Finesse One' would be a dope rap name
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:31 PM   #57
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b
 
PriceAintRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 2,295
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
'Finesse One' would be a dope rap name
Expecting your mixtape in Q1 2017.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Wtf these kids are comedy gold wrapped in Christmas wrappings that have dicks on it-- ugly on the outside but what's inside makes life happen God bless Talkack


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:37 PM   #58
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
Expecting your mixtape in Q1 2017.
I should 22 Savage him. First mixtape: Cold Bricks in the Wall
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:37 PM   #59
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I should 22 Savage him. First mixtape: Cold Bricks in the Wall


whoever u battling at rev 2 better have a finesse one bar now


Sent from my iPhone because I'm either

A) in bed
B) on the shitter
C) in traffic
or D) all of the above!!!
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #60
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Havent listened to either interview yet, but this just dropped...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:48 PM   #61
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b
 
PriceAintRight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 2,295
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I kinda need 6KGP to go down to southern Cali and investigate the "Fresh Coast" and all the stuff that goes wrong there. I'd pay for the Greyhound ticket.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Wtf these kids are comedy gold wrapped in Christmas wrappings that have dicks on it-- ugly on the outside but what's inside makes life happen God bless Talkack


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:52 PM   #62
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
I kinda need 6KGP to go down to southern Cali and investigate the "Fresh Coast" and all the stuff that goes wrong there. I'd pay for the Greyhound ticket.
Hella funny you say that, cuz I just took a greyhound to LA last friday on a whim and flew back Sunday. Had a job training thing. I was actually thinking about going to the event but but I had to work Monday. Obviously, I'm glad I didn't go lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
honestly i dont even watch battles , i listen to the audio while staring into the mirror at my own reactions
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:20 PM   #63
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I should 22 Savage him. First mixtape: Cold Bricks in the Wall
Lmaoooooooooo!
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #64
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Nick H.

don't you think this shit is getting stupid and makes it hard to enjoy this shit...?

honestly all this fuck shit is avoidable and really is just annoying
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #65
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
@Nick H.

don't you think this shit is getting stupid and makes it hard to enjoy this shit...?

honestly all this fuck shit is avoidable and really is just annoying


will rep u when i get to a computer but thank fuck ur sayin it tbh


Sent from my iPhone because I'm either

A) in bed
B) on the shitter
C) in traffic
or D) all of the above!!!
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:09 AM   #66
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I think it's more there's helluv jenky promoters in Cali and I throw way bigger events with a higher risk / liability factor
Again then its my second point. You need to a better judge of character. Especially when you come in here heralding how great they are, and how they will help show you good business.

You did the same thing when you brought in Christian818 you spoke on how Trill he is and how good he will be for the scene.

I would at least suggest keeping your mouth shut about partners until they prove themselves and stop making you look bad.
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:11 AM   #67
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
like first off this wff guy is trying to come in and throw a big money event out of nowhere.....hows that worked in the past guys?

this shit is so stupid...

fuck

of course he's going to throw you under the bus lush...easy target because of past transgressions....you pretty much lobbed it up for him on the alley oop.

haha drama like this and all bullshit/petty nonsense following makes me hate this shit.
I know the feeling but these days I mostly just find this kinda "what the fucking fuck is fucking fuck what" shit pretty funny, for how ridiculous it is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:12 AM   #68
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Again then its my second point. You need to a better judge of character. Especially when you come in here heralding how great they are, and how they will help show you good business.

You did the same thing when you brought in Christian818 you spoke on how Trill he is and how good he will be for the scene.

I would at least suggest keeping your mouth shut about partners until they prove themselves and stop making you look bad.
Fair point
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:13 AM   #69
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
@Nick H.

don't you think this shit is getting stupid and makes it hard to enjoy this shit...?

honestly all this fuck shit is avoidable and really is just annoying
I'm used to it..

It's like The Game with his beefs lol
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:13 AM   #70
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Ive held many events and not really been around the bad issues you have. So I am happy with my track record. I guess it's cool to always be associated with bullshit. It's ok because a few people online will always except your continually reasoning that is your PARTNERS fault.

How many partners faults have you faced so far.
What events though?

It's weird man, I've thought you were aite at times but past few weeks I've just suddenly decided you're the worst person ever and everything you do is terrible. I hope we can turn it around at some point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:24 AM   #71
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,389
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
What events though?

It's weird man, I've thought you were aite at times but past few weeks I've just suddenly decided you're the worst person ever and everything you do is terrible. I hope we can turn it around at some point.
Everything I do is terrible? But other than posting about battles you have no clue what I do. That seems like a foolish subject.

I used to do shows around the city. I actually am the first person to bring Dumbfoundead to Toronto. I had him for a tour a year before he did the battle for KOTD for Asian Summit tours Him and Lyraflip and a few others.
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #72
Emseed
Registered User
 
Emseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,268
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Lol of course I'm only guessing from an outsiders perspective, but its crazy cause a week before this happened I predicted money was going to go missing. I just didn't expect this to happen so soon though, I was thinking it was gonna happen further down the line.
__________________
Spiced
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:55 AM   #73
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,671
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Everything I do is terrible? But other than posting about battles you have no clue what I do. That seems like a foolish subject.

I used to do shows around the city. I actually am the first person to bring Dumbfoundead to Toronto. I had him for a tour a year before he did the battle for KOTD for Asian Summit tours Him and Lyraflip and a few others.
Fair man I should clarify that I have no feelings on you as a person and I'm sure you are a respectable member of whatever canadian community you live in and watnots. I'm just saying that within the small world of battle rap, everything I see you say is a load of shite.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:11 AM   #74
ledge
JERSEY | ux9
 
ledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,919
Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I'm used to it..

It's like The Game with his beefs lol

nah

at this point you should know better then putting yourself out ther and working with someone who has never done this battle shit

we as fans know how this turns out every time with these outsiders funding and throwing events and you should too

you set yourself up to be blamed whether you did anything or not and I fuck you with nick, but you gotta be smarter then getting yourself involved with some shit like this and being an easy target to throw shade at because of your past transgressions and your rep whether deserved or not
__________________
took this battle last second to get tied in
with the ese's who get it fresh off the boat when the tides in
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:25 AM   #75
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier
 
I am LIL ILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,626
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I'm listening to this clown CEO speak on Lush and its clear fiction. First off this dude said his "people" "traced the IP address" off an email that went back to Lush One's house. These dudes watch too many movies and don't know anything about how computers/networks work.

Second, he said he went to the bank with a check Lush wrote him and the bank told him lush had negative $130 in the bank. I shouldn't have to explain how stupid this is, but I'm curious. Who here thinks a bank teller will divulge confidential information such as someone else's balance? Embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=-mwumucGee0
negative $130 >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Erik Check this out. Let me Floss on Lush for a minute.

__________________
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 AM   #76
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,813
Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
negative $130 >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Erik Check this out. Let me Floss on Lush for a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DJfwMIU9g
Lil Ill got that shoebox money!
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 AM   #77
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
nah

at this point you should know better then putting yourself out ther and working with someone who has never done this battle shit

we as fans know how this turns out every time with these outsiders funding and throwing events and you should too

you set yourself up to be blamed whether you did anything or not and I fuck you with nick, but you gotta be smarter then getting yourself involved with some shit like this and being an easy target to throw shade at because of your past transgressions and your rep whether deserved or not
This is factual af
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:36 AM   #78
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier
 
I am LIL ILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,626
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Lil Ill got that shoebox money!
My video doesn't lie. And yeah that is that Shoebox money my G

__________________
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #79
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier
 
I am LIL ILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,626
Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
I'll still give Lush his props. Stay on that Hustle man.
__________________
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:43 AM   #80
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth
 
Nick H.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Palm5
Posts: 2,847
Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
I just ain't Finna promote the weirdos til they proove themselves in da future
__________________
Computers putin
Nick H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gullyvsganik


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,556
Threads: 27,248
Posts: 734,955
Total Online: 2046

Newest Member: BattleRapBiz.com

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.