Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Diz has to be the most overrated battler OAT

Old 01-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #1
Thriller

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thriller is a PY Poster
Diz has to be the most overrated battler OAT

I mean gimme a break here, yall can't really think this man is the king of battle rap. half the shit he's saying or more than half, probably more than half if im being honest (and honesty is all i know) is straight filler trash.

Got bodied by Ars AGAIN, had he dropped that full bars-arsonist scheme, that would've been nice but how do you say all that trash in one battle and not think to drop your hottest scheme BY FAR before time cuts smh

was average against t rex and honestly forgot all his other recent battles.

stay should wipe him up but the dumbass crowd gonna eat up all his corny shit again and probably win

gimme Diz 1st round against DNA, or Diz against Swave. He just is the most inconsistent not even battle rapper but just human being tbh
Thriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:36 AM   #2
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
most rappers spit "filler trash"

name me one rapper, or let alone 1 battle where its nothing but bars that directly insult opponent?

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*
Kingpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:37 AM   #3
Admiral Ackbar

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Admiral Ackbar is a PY Poster
oh look it's someone hating on dizaster I've never seen this before
Admiral Ackbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:56 AM   #4
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post

name me one rapper, or let alone 1 battle where its nothing but bars that directly insult opponent?
Its fine if you have a couple okay/meh bars.

When you have one punchline in between 2 mins of filler it becomes a problem...

That's what Diz is like lately.

Still think his 1st round VS DNA is one of the best rounds OAT, and he's definitely had his moments.
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 AM   #5
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Dizaster was better in the GT/early KOTD environment, with more restrained crowds, when he would rap for no longer than 3 minutes per round. He had more energy then, watching him now is like watching his 2009-2011 performances in slow motion, his 10 minute rounds are so sluggish and agonizing to endure.

You can tell from Dizaster's freestyling that he does have a natural talent with words. I'm not saying Dizaster's a dope freestyler or anything, but he can quickly think of rare and obscure words that you might've forgotten about.

I definitely side more with Dizaster's haters than with his stans, BUT I'm not part of either faction at all.

Last edited by My Kall; 01-08-2014 at 07:12 AM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:13 AM   #6
Laugh N' Stalk
Butt Sweat Brett

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Laugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time AustraliaLaugh N' Stalk is better than Grind Time Australia
Oat?

@DrLaughNStalk on Twitter
Laugh N' Stalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #7
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
retractable handclaw

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #8
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:

A lot do but they don't get all the "he's the best battler EVER" tag attached to them.

if Diz was considered above average, cool. but when people be saying he's the greatest, that's stooooopid
Old 01-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #9
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh N' Stalk View Post
Oat?

corny, definite diz fan here.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #10
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
oh look it's someone hating on dizaster I've never seen this before

title was pretty clear when you entered so thats on you lil nigga
Old 01-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time. You imagine if he battle Eminem? That would be crazy. But if Dizaster battled Busta-Rhymes I think that is the only guy Dizaster could never beat because he is way ahead of his own time. I do like the work that Dizaster has done in the last 5 years thoa. I don't know how he does it but He destroys rappers careers in minutes.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:44 AM   #12
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Yo, OP, use the search button and find one of the 30 other topics about how overrated Diz is. You're kidding yourself if you think people here rate him well. He takes a lot of flack, almost more than any other battler on forums. Go find the q&a he did here for some examples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #13
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time. You imagine if he battle Eminem? That would be crazy. But if Dizaster battled Busta-Rhymes I think that is the only guy Dizaster could never beat because he is way ahead of his own time. I do like the work that Dizaster has done in the last 5 years thoa. I don't know how he does it but He destroys rappers careers in minutes.
He would definitely destroy Em's weak ass

still can't get over how god awful MMLP2 was
Old 01-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #14
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@MODS can we get a rule where you have to have 100 posts to make a thread, or something along those lines. (not specifically referencing this thread at all)
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:21 AM   #15
whitebait
Handgun w/the rubber grip

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
whitebait is a PY Poster
Quote:

whitebait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #16
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
@MODS can we get a rule where you have to have 100 posts to make a thread, or something along those lines. (not specifically referencing this thread at all)
Not a bad idea, but the problem is we don't want new members to feel discouraging from sharing their views or feel like second class citizens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:35 AM   #17
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I really really liked Dizaster's written battles. like when they were all written. him vs Organik, PH, Surgeon General, Canibus... I get that the freestyle element is probably cool as shit live but I'm not in that environment so it's hard to care as much

also MMLP2 had some good songs. OP seems to be suffering from toohighofstandards syndrome
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #18
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Not a bad idea, but the problem is we don't want new members to feel discouraging from sharing their views or feel like second class citizens.
at least like 40 or 50 for real it would cut back huge on troll accounts making threads

Last edited by mike rigs; 01-08-2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #19
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
I mean gimme a break here, yall can't really think this man is the king of battle rap. half the shit he's saying or more than half, probably more than half if im being honest (and honesty is all i know) is straight filler trash.

Got bodied by Ars AGAIN, had he dropped that full bars-arsonist scheme, that would've been nice but how do you say all that trash in one battle and not think to drop your hottest scheme BY FAR before time cuts smh

was average against t rex and honestly forgot all his other recent battles.

stay should wipe him up but the dumbass crowd gonna eat up all his corny shit again and probably win

gimme Diz 1st round against DNA, or Diz against Swave. He just is the most inconsistent not even battle rapper but just human being tbh
Stopped reading at "bodied by Ars AGAIN"

Obv Diz hater troll...or deaf cancer to hiphop...
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #20
yomama
Banned

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
yomama is a PY Poster
ron paul 2012
yomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #21
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
ppl stay obsessed with Diz
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:16 AM   #22
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
OP is on point.

Diz sucks. Will rep again.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #23
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Diz is so clearly wack this topic isnt even needed
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 11:21 AM   #24
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Never heard of Bartone?
Old 01-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #25
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
lmao yeah mods, i hate it when these clowns speak the truth and i can't handle it.

make it stop pls
Old 01-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #26
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Stopped reading at "bodied by Ars AGAIN"

Obv Diz hater troll...or deaf cancer to hiphop...

no seriously, i honestly think Diz was just spitting trash the whole time. he had a couple bars where he went in but for the most part, it was just the same old filler shit.

i mean his best bar wasn't even targeted at ars (golden retriever line)

how do you not make sure to spit your hottest scheme, the bar-arsonist scheme was so HOT and the nigga didn't even think to drop it before time ended smh unbelievable
Old 01-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #27
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Quote:
lmao yeah mods, i hate it when these clowns speak the truth and i can't handle it.

make it stop pls
did you not notice the "(not specifically referencing this thread at all)" ?

no need to get defensive, and for the record i agree with you, diz hasn't had a great performance since canibus imo.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:39 PM   #28
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Dizaster was better in the GT/early KOTD environment, with more restrained crowds, when he would rap for no longer than 3 minutes per round. He had more energy then, watching him now is like watching his 2009-2011 performances in slow motion, his 10 minute rounds are so sluggish and agonizing to endure.

You can tell from Dizaster's freestyling that he does have a natural talent with words. I'm not saying Dizaster's a dope freestyler or anything, but he can quickly think of rare and obscure words that you might've forgotten about.

I definitely side more with Dizaster's haters than with his stans, BUT I'm not part of either faction at all.
This is so true. I liked Diz in WRC's He was the best kind of newcomer in GT early days and I just think he's been going downhill since
MrMumbles905 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #29
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Diz has been spitting trash. The worst part is, he's delusional about it. He felt like he really had some personals against Verb. When in fact, he had NONE at all. He vaguely referenced the 'parking lot' situation, but he doesn't know anything about it.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #30
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
I agree with Hitchslap

Im a loyal Diz fan but Diz needs to take a break from battling he's been garbage lately.. but the Unan battle was good
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #31
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Diz has been spitting trash. The worst part is, he's delusional about it. He felt like he really had some personals against Verb. When in fact, he had NONE at all. He vaguely referenced the 'parking lot' situation, but he doesn't know anything about it.
What did verb say about diz...

A "what if" story on how diz was brought up?

Diz did more for hiphop in his teens than verb done his whole life...

You diz haters stupid as fuck...

Shut your stupid ass up, 4 out of 5 posts you make on here complain about diz being the greatest...troll...
Old 01-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #32
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
holy shit ...this is gold

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #33
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
what did verb say about diz...

A "what if" story on how diz was brought up?

Diz did more for hiphop in his teens than verb done his whole life...

You diz haters stupid as fuck...

Shut your stupid ass up, 4 out of 5 posts you make on here complain about diz being the greatest...troll...
ho ho ho you came in here lookin' like the kool aid man!

Tonight, you showed up lookin' like a bitch today! Ladies and gentleman, it's the man that's about to audition for Kid N' Play.

THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM STUTTER STUTTER STUTTER

OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited by Hitchslap; 01-08-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #34
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
verb broke down Diz's style eloquently while Diz just freestyled nonsense...sick of arguing about that. we've already established Verb won..let's move on

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #35
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
I dont agree but I find him to be the most inconsistent battler I know but when hes on hes on
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #36
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
Diz still has something in the tank but he's nowhere near as good as he once was. He is an above average Battle Rapper that cant make decent music.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:06 PM   #37
Synonymous

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Synonymous is a PY Poster
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...0927615839.gif
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #38
Synonymous

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Synonymous is a PY Poster
Synonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #39
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
ho ho ho you came in here lookin' like the kool aid man!

Tonight, you showed up lookin' like a bitch today! Ladies and gentleman, it's the man that's about to audition for Kid N' Play.

THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM STUTTER STUTTER STUTTER

OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Go rewatch the battle...Verb stumbled more than Dizaster did....

I mean if you want to act like a negative technical bitch...we can...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #40
Admiral Ackbar

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Admiral Ackbar is a PY Poster
Quote:
title was pretty clear when you entered so thats on you lil nigga
you missed my point your OP was acting like you were saying something new and controversial but anytime diz gets mentioned there's like a hundred posts saying he's ass
Admiral Ackbar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlerap bitch doesnt understand topic, diz goat (truefan), diz lost, diz should retire, ekelons brother is sooo dead