Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Writing EmceeGoddess in jail today...anyone wanna get a word in?

Old 02-01-2015, 12:23 AM   #81
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
nah different guy entirely, in fact lets never bring up that match again
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:30 AM   #82
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i like your MMA swag - hoppin up and down shadow boxing and shit. but nah man it wasnt that bad...just typical old grindtime stuff

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:01 AM   #83
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2csHNrjM8

"Sykull" is the dude we're talking about? i remember seeing this battle a while back.

GT had some weird fuckin matchups lmao
Yo Ivyskreg you look coked right out son

Is that why early GT rappers and WRC battlers were always touching their nose .. I could never tell if they are using blow to stay sharp during battles or if a lot of ppl had allergies
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:01 AM   #84
irvsykeg

just nervous twitch everyone else did i guess. id never done it before or after haha nah no coke

only drug i ever done more than once besides alc is SHROOOMS but i ain't on that ek steez
Old 02-01-2015, 03:09 AM   #85
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
looks more like he had one too many chocolate bars than coke
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:41 AM   #86
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bumping threads from a year ago is def not encouraged although this is obviously a hit since so many people posted in it

Getting a 60 day sentence for pissing off a cop or whatever it sounds like cuz did is pretty ridiculous especially if ur a middle class or better white kid with no priors. That's really fucked up. In California we are starting to release all the drug dealers and shit.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:46 AM   #87
irvsykeg

only arrest as an adult, still, and the sentencing happened 4 years after the actual arrest. i was as fucked over as you can get. very awful period of my life, a lot of wasted time and $, only to culminate in jail time. not fun washing my boxers and socks and wifebeaters in a sink and drying em on my bunk for weeks on end.

i missed the internet a lot

i like chocolate bars.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:17 AM   #88
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
a dude named emceegodess?

da fuck?

he better not tell the homies in prison thats his name

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*
Kingpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:49 AM   #89
irvsykeg

in prison i am the one who knocks, nobody fucks with me. i knocked out the biggest guy on the yard the very first day i went in who coincidentally was the warden.
Old 02-01-2015, 06:06 AM   #90
Sandy Eggo

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
in prison i am the one who knocks, nobody fucks with me. i knocked out the biggest guy on the yard the very first day i went in who coincidentally was the warden.
Did you get to meet the institutionalized old librarian man who feeds maggots to his pet crow?
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:27 AM   #91
irvsykeg

brooks was long gone by the time i arrived so no, but i heard tales
Old 02-02-2015, 09:58 AM   #92
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
LMFAO EG you're still a faggot. 1000% you still live at home and probably still work 20 hours a week moving boxes. Very sad My favorite moment from Rapmusic.com days were when I punked you into thinking I was coming up with a couple buddies on business and we were going to beat your ass....These are actual quotes from EG that he PM'd me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess View Post
That and because i have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me and because ill be contacting your employer and family before you even leave for my area
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeGoddess
2) i live in lake forest park. we have the highest officer to civilian ratio in all of washington and im about 3 minutes away from their cop shop and 30 second WALK from their nearest refuel compound. even if you were going to show up to my house you would be arrested immediately. fun times in washington.
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:00 AM   #93
MCVeteran

MCVeteran is a PY Poster
" I have more than enough friends to prevent you from hurting me "

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 02-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #94
MCVeteran

MCVeteran is a PY Poster
WHat up MDK what up crescent. What the fuck happened to rapmusic.com? People post like once a month there. da fucccccc
Old 02-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #95
MCVeteran

MCVeteran is a PY Poster
LOL reading my old inbox brought me down memory lane. this shit is too funny.

Quote:
do you not realize that once i file the claims about you threatening to kill me that anything else you do (like post my address on craigslist) will just compound on felony charges?
Quote:
the fact is i am convinced that i HAVE to report your actions. they are felony threats and felony harassment issues bro. i dont care about the $500. its the principle.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #96
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
wait why does this guy call himself a goddess?
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:56 PM   #97
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Seanzo This thread is killing me I'm laughing on the ground in tears. This is better than a Comedy Central roast.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:34 AM   #98
irvsykeg

LOL mcvet you got herbed, not me. post the one about your 4 football friends that were gonna beat me up. and the one about you being a broke college kid who can't afford to pay the $500 you lost to me. i would beat you to death if i ever saw you LOL you'll never come anywhere near any event
Old 02-03-2015, 04:41 AM   #99
MCVeteran

MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
LOL mcvet you got herbed, not me. post the one about your 4 football friends that were gonna beat me up. and the one about you being a broke college kid who can't afford to pay the $500 you lost to me. i would beat you to death if i ever saw you LOL you'll never come anywhere near any event
Do you or do you not still live at home?

Tags
let it go