Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #121
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
is turn around time like the pre-season or voting/rounds extended longer?
Extended for playoffs. Probably 3-4 days

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
Old 12-15-2014, 06:32 PM   #122
JShazo

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
Extended for playoffs. Probably 3-4 days
shonuff. lmao i'm ready to write for my next round... ... kurgan or ron its almost that time
Old 12-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #123
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
for the record, I could give a fuck if Ron, memph and blanco throw shots at each other all day. I don't care that Ron used 'bad mean words', the issue is that he let his personal feelings towards some one create bias in his vote.

you're just making that assumption smh

other people than me voted against both dudes, should I have not voted at all then I dont understand.

genuinely didnt let personal bias affect my vote and no matter what I was gonna cap on them even if I thought they won and I voted for them

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 12-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #124
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
you're just making that assumption smh

other people than me voted against both dudes, should I have not voted at all then I dont understand.

genuinely didnt let personal bias affect my vote and no matter what I was gonna cap on them even if I thought they won and I voted for them

You're absolutely right, it was 100% an assumption. But it was a pretty educated guess on my part because the language you used indicated a pretty strong hatred. And yeah, other people voted against them but did so without making it sound like they had a personal vendetta against them.

I could only work off the info I had at the time, which was pretty conclusively that you made a biased vote.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #125
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
You're absolutely right, it was 100% an assumption. But it was a pretty educated guess on my part because the language you used indicated a pretty strong hatred. And yeah, other people voted against them but did so without making it sound like they had a personal vendetta against them.

I could only work off the info I had at the time, which was pretty conclusively that you made a biased vote.

this is just nitpicking bullshit

I really dont care about these dudes but people entitled to hate people and make statements about it but I gave them a fair shake and read their shit if it was truly biased I wouldnt have bothered (like blanco and memph), yall keep trying to control language and post content and thats overstepping imo, I voted and made one extra statement each how does that completely discredit my vote?

thats whats not fair fuck taking two votes from me its about the fact you just gonna discredit my opinion like that..

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 12-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #126
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:

I really dont care about these dudes but people entitled to hate people and make statements about it but I gave them a fair shake and read their shit if it was truly biased I wouldnt have bothered (like blanco and memph), yall keep trying to control language and post content and thats overstepping imo, I voted and made one extra statement each how does that completely discredit my vote?

thats whats not fair fuck taking two votes from me its about the fact you just gonna discredit my opinion like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Old 12-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #127
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:

if I was so nit picky don't you think I'd be be doing shit like this more often? This is literally the first time I've ever deducted votes from anybody since this shit started, an it says right in the rules that you can't make biased votes. It's not like I've been watching you for fucking weeks, waiting for you to slip up so I could come down on you, I was checking vote tallys this morning and saw you doing some shit that is against the rules

The reason you feel singled out is because nobody else has given a breakdown which was so clearly biased before. And as long as you don't do it again there won't be any more problems of this nature

Old 12-15-2014, 09:04 PM   #128
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
if I was so nit picky don't you think I'd be be doing shit like this more often? This is literally the first time I've ever deducted votes from anybody since this shit started, an it says right in the rules that you can't make biased votes. It's not like I've been watching you for fucking weeks, waiting for you to slip up so I could come down on you, I was checking vote tallys this morning and saw you doing some shit that is against the rules

The reason you feel singled out is because nobody else has given a breakdown which was so clearly biased before. And as long as you don't do it again there won't be any more problems of this nature

is it clearly biased or am I the only one here who isnt such a pussy they wont say what they want in a damn vote on a text battle

once again making assumptions... ill be sure to keep my language squeaky clean from here on out

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 12:08 AM   #129
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

yo we need mo votes on these battles I need at least 0 votes

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 01:09 AM   #130
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
people catchin feelings over text battles is cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #131
thatguy

thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
btw haven't read any of these battles yet but will vote sometime tomorrow probably
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #132
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
people catchin feelings over text battles is cool
coming from a dude who genuinely lost

I'm sure no feelings were caught on your end when you decided to post this

people are entitled to feelings especially when its a feeling of injustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
If I announce an event this week would you guys do the battle next week?
yup lesgo

it means nothing though Memphis will always be more of a loser than me

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 12-16-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:17 AM   #133
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Lebron Jereurghmy; 12-16-2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: extrapost
Old 12-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #134
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

also was I wrong to say Memphis blatantly bit a daylyt bar..

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #135
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 391 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
I'm down @Seanzo

looks like TBM got me here so I wont have anymore tourney battles to fuck wit. Shoutouts to Mike you better get that revenge against riffic or beating me means fuck all
Old 12-16-2014, 02:05 AM   #136
thatguy

Quote:
coming from a dude who genuinely lost

I'm sure no feelings were caught on your end when you decided to post this

people are entitled to feelings especially when its a feeling of injustice

I didn't even mention my battle. I haven't said one thing bad about Sonny's verse or blamed anybody for being bias so I dunno what you mean... mostly because it was a really good verse and because I don't think anyone is being bias against me...

my comment wasn't even directed to you specifically (I still havent read whatever you wrote that was accused of bias) just seems like the same few people arguin on here week in week out and I find it kinda weird... anyway I'll get back to stayin out of it
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 02:22 AM   #137
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
just seems like the same few people arguin on here week in week out and I find it kinda weird...

hit the nail on the head

I find it kinda weird too

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 04:39 PM   #138
JShazo

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
round 2 highlight bars for me -

Jobone - "They announced match ups on December 9th, the day K put this killer on his payroll
The same day 2014 Forest Hills Drive dropped, so it's only right they give J Cole"

Memphis - "Dank I already bodied you in audio so let's get to rappin, it's not a poetry session when I get to snappin
I'm a fucking savage when I get the ratchets,
One swing n you'll hit the ground n see a arm waving like Velma when she loses her glasses

Riffic - "Watch what you emulate ‘cause we can tell you fake—we don’t believe what you sell
We know anything that Smokin’ mirrors must be deceitful as hell
Old 12-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #139
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 410 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
round 2 highlight bars for me -

Jobone - "They announced match ups on December 9th, the day K put this killer on his payroll
The same day 2014 Forest Hills Drive dropped, so it's only right they give J Cole"

Memphis - "Dank I already bodied you in audio so let's get to rappin, it's not a poetry session when I get to snappin
I'm a fucking savage when I get the ratchets,
One swing n you'll hit the ground n see a arm waving like Velma when she loses her glasses

Riffic - "Watch what you emulate ‘cause we can tell you fake—we don’t believe what you sell
We know anything that Smokin’ mirrors must be deceitful as hell

You got my top 3 also....
The Velma I came up with drunk as hell watching boomerang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #140
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
@Memphis fuck you bitch

I hate all of you judges

My sig changed for two weeks...

Still can't believe people are saying remade food and pot hole bars are good but y'all some lames anyway

Bitches
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 06:33 PM   #141
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
@Memphis fuck you bitch

I hate all of you judges

My sig changed for two weeks...

Still can't believe people are saying remade food and pot hole bars are good but y'all some lames anyway

Bitches

you don't have to change your sig you can blame the holiday spirit for this one plus me advancing is enough for me after all your shit talking

Old 12-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #142
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
you don't have to change your sig you can blame the holiday spirit for this one plus me advancing is enough for me after all your shit talking

Bet
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 08:35 PM   #143
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

I need two more votes to tie can we get a couple mo peeps to judge me and kurgs battle!!??!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-16-2014, 09:39 PM   #144
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
I need two more votes to tie can we get a couple mo peeps to judge me and kurgs battle!!??!
I'm gonna tag some people outside the league to come vote later so hopefully we'll get these numbers up

Old 12-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #145
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
I'm gonna tag some people outside the league to come vote later so hopefully we'll get these numbers up
much appreciated thnx dawg

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2014, 02:29 AM   #146
thatguy

promise ill vote soon just been busy want to do a fair breakdown and need time to do it. last week I was pretty rushed
Quote:
Old 12-17-2014, 03:37 AM   #147
KBomb
2dope4you

dear the following people:

we could use some more votes now that we're closing in on the end of the post season, help support the RBL by voting on as many battle as you can. thanks homies!

follow this link: http://rmbva.com/rbl-f34.html

@DJ Profit @FatManFromSpace @Abrupt @WestGotBars @StabYourself @Scruff McGruff @SuckaFreeCashier @WallaceBread @ledge @RickyProehl @Abstrakt @bells720 @larry word @6000GP @Yagerbomb @I am LIL ILL @illipsis @HEXANE @Luke @Vanilla @mapleleaf @ErikForeman @mdk @The Chef @Psycho Mantis @Jimbo Slice @baldjewishman @SpecialOh @JarrellOC @Brandon Miller @Exenexex @krispy

Old 12-17-2014, 04:08 AM   #148
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
sup doggy
Old 12-17-2014, 04:09 AM   #149
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 12-17-2014, 04:40 AM   #150
KBomb
2dope4you

also tagging second round participants to vote. some battles have as few as 5 votes, and there are 16 people in this round. even if you've already lost your battle, still go and vote on the battles. people are giving you feedback, its only fair that you follow the rules and give feedback too. dont be that guy (no pun intended to thatguy)

1. @Dank Schrader (8-0)
2. @The Kurgan (6-0)
3. @riffic (5-0)
4. @Blanco14 (5-1)
5. @thatguy (4-1)
6. @Throwback Mike (4-1)
7. @JShazo (4-3)
8. @coleowsuz (4-3)
9. @JOBone (3-2)
10. @King John (3-2)
11. @Bobby Bigelow (3-2)
12. @SonnyDaze (3-2)
13. @The Mage BTM (3-3)
14. @Smokinstein (3-5)
17. @Memphis (2-4)
18. @Ron Jereurghmy (2-5)

Old 12-17-2014, 06:20 AM   #151
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
when these polls open until

Rip ux9
Old 12-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #152
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
when these polls open until
sadderday brodang

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2014, 07:16 AM   #153
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #154
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Yo, gimme 2 or 3 days and I'll be free from finals/final projects/final work projects. I'll never finish all the shit I've procrastinated if I stay on this site for longer than this message tbh

cuz i have always suspected that
Old 12-17-2014, 06:48 PM   #155
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@KBomb 4 emcees have a bigger chance at winning. Only a handfull of us actually was on Battle Addict or make music or make webcam battles. That adds to the credibility to those emcees.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 12-17-2014, 08:57 PM   #156
larry word
have no constraints

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
bout to read a shitton of these
Old 12-18-2014, 01:14 AM   #157
KBomb
2dope4you

yeah i know being tagged this frequently is annoying, suck it up boys. voting closes TOMORROW NIGHT so if you havent voted yet, you have 24 hours to do so. then i start deducting votes and closing battles.

If you are a guy that has lost your battle decisively already and you also dont vote on the other battles, you're a fuckboy and ill do my best to remember that you get a penalty at the start of next season or some shit

1. @Dank Schrader (8-0)
2. @The Kurgan (6-0)
3. @riffic (5-0)
4. @Blanco14 (5-1)
5. @thatguy (4-1)
6. @Throwback Mike (4-1)
7. @JShazo (4-3)
8. @coleowsuz (4-3)
9. @JOBone (3-2)
10. @King John (3-2)
11. @Bobby Bigelow (3-2)
12. @SonnyDaze (3-2)
13. @The Mage BTM (3-3)
14. @Smokinstein (3-5)
17. @Memphis (2-4)

Old 12-18-2014, 01:15 AM   #158
Memphis
Coon

I'll edit in my vote links tomorrow morning, all battles voted on

http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16089.html
http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16094.html
http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16088.html
http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16091.html
http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16093.html
http://rmbva.com/rbl-season-1-playof...nd-t16092.html

Shazo default

Last edited by Memphis; 12-18-2014 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:16 AM   #159
KBomb
2dope4you

and for christs sake remember to post the links in your battle thread!

Old 12-18-2014, 03:27 AM   #160
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
yeah i know being tagged this frequently is annoying, suck it up boys. voting closes TOMORROW NIGHT so if you havent voted yet, you have 24 hours to do so. then i start deducting votes and closing battles.

If you are a guy that has lost your battle decisively already and you also dont vote on the other battles, you're a fuckboy and ill do my best to remember that you get a penalty at the start of next season or some shit

1. @Dank Schrader (8-0)
2. @The Kurgan (6-0)
3. @riffic (5-0)
4. @Blanco14 (5-1)
5. @thatguy (4-1)
6. @Throwback Mike (4-1)
7. @JShazo (4-3)
8. @coleowsuz (4-3)
9. @JOBone (3-2)
10. @King John (3-2)
11. @Bobby Bigelow (3-2)
12. @SonnyDaze (3-2)
13. @The Mage BTM (3-3)
14. @Smokinstein (3-5)
17. @Memphis (2-4)
no k bomb you're a fuckboy

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
8212, 8216, 8217, classic