Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Macklemore situation happens alot in battle rap

Old 01-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
WassPoppinB
Banned

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Macklemore situation happens alot in battle rap

some call them new fans iam sorry but i call them "most white fans" people who overhype white battlers like in another thread somebody asked to list the best battles and he had the nerve to put JC vs Chilla and Verb vs Hitman in the same category as fuckin Big K vs Illmac!!

Are u Serious (jones)??

Nah but farreal nothin against white people its just they clearly cant understand alot of shit of basic rap for example they dont care about flow,rytmic rap etc its just hurt me to see a culture being kinda destroyed by people who cant understand the roots of it.

#RantOva
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
yeah im pretty sure the hype for bigg k vs illmaculate wasn't just white guys
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
WassPoppinB
Banned

Really? theres nigga who call that a classic? iam sure if i asked niggas like Cal,Surf or Rex if thats a classic they would either laugh or say they didnt watch it lets be real that shit is just good!!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
smh

watch bigg k vs half past 7 and look at all the black battlers going ham over K's bars.

fuck you know about turning your microwave into a crack lab? no bank account your life savings in a trash bag.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
Pharaoh

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Pharaoh is a PY Poster
sigh... Segregating fans by color is as stupid as real color segregations back then

It's 2014 man, racism ended, so why are we still stereotyping?

getting revenge on the white devil for your grandfathers? smh
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #6
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
some call them new fans iam sorry but i call them "most white fans" people who overhype white battlers like in another thread somebody asked to list the best battles and he had the nerve to put JC vs Chilla and Verb vs Hitman in the same category as fuckin Big K vs Illmac!!

Are u Serious (jones)??

Nah but farreal nothin against white people its just they clearly cant understand alot of shit of basic rap for example they dont care about flow,rytmic rap etc its just hurt me to see a culture being kinda destroyed by people who cant understand the roots of it.

#RantOva
There's something against white people. I will listen to Big vs Illmac before I listen to JC vs CHilla. Both of these guys are the most overrated trash battles who get respect I've ever heard. That might be there best showing but it's still overrated. Big K and Illmac had battle of the year.

I think missing the rapping ability of someone like Illmac I think you are missing the roots of this stuff.
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #7
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Whenever someone bases there opinion in race you know they really don't have a point.

Comparing that to Macklemore situation shows you really are out of touch
Old 01-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #8
Psycho Mantis

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Psycho Mantis probably likes in here/hair word play
op is clearly racist towards chinchillas and panda bears
Old 01-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #9
WassPoppinB
Banned

Iam sayin White rappers tend to get overrhyped because white people got a diferent perception than the originators black and latinos iam not sayin they are wack but when compared to blacks they have to do much less to be praised.

Fuck the Racism cry baby talk iam talkin battle rap u the one changin subjects
Old 01-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #10
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wreckedangle is not the worst person
Quote:
he had the nerve to put JC vs Chilla and Verb vs Hitman in the same category as fuckin Big K vs Illmac!!
wreckedangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
Juan Demarco
Marinated Fan

Juan Demarco is a PY Poster
Quote:

#RantOva
White people ruin everything apparently.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #12
WassPoppinB
Banned

I clearly said i have nothing against white people how convinient to ignore that and make assumptions.

This lames ddont even read and interpret things just read black and white and start fuming lol bunch of lame sheeps smfh
Old 01-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #13
Gene Oakland
Anti-White White

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Gene Oakland is a PY Poster
I don't agree with the evidence provided per se, but there is definitely a slight bit of racial preference at play in battling. I had to go on a similar rant after Vendetta when people were trying to say Illmac beat Arsonal because "all Arsonal has is gun bars." Or see all the Diz apologists after the Rex battle. Or people like Caustic getting just a liiitttle too hype at Caddy Ron's racist ass shit against AB Hoggish. It's this unspoken "put them in their place attitude" and as a white guy who prefers the street style shit it's kind of embarrassing how blatant it can get at times. It's the Jan Brewer Obama photo in rap form. Not saying it's all white guys in the scene but if you don't think the backpacky hippity hoppity lyrical miracle fans can be a tad biased you're a damn liar.
Gene Oakland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #14
Pharaoh

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Pharaoh is a PY Poster
Quote:
Iam sayin White rappers tend to get overrhyped because white people got a diferent perception than the originators black and latinos iam not sayin they are wack but when compared to blacks they have to do much less to be praised.

Racism can exist in any activity or groups.

that's like saying "fuck violence I'm talkin bout killin niggas u the one changin subjects"
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #15
Gene Oakland
Anti-White White

Oh, and if and when Bender/Big T goes down Bender will win this site's poll in a fucking landslide. Watch.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #16
Juan Demarco
Marinated Fan

Juan Demarco is a PY Poster
You can't say you do not have something against white people, then say what you say you dont like about them and then sum it up by saying they are destroying the culture.

Just come out and say what you believe. White racism is all right in hip hop.

Last edited by Juan Demarco; 01-28-2014 at 03:17 PM.
Juan Demarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #17
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:

But it also works the other way. People like will overhype blacks and undermine white rappers because they are white rappers. Bigg K vs Illmac can't be great cause there white guys
Old 01-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #18
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Oakland View Post
I don't agree with the evidence provided per se, but there is definitely a slight bit of racial preference at play in battling. I had to go on a similar rant after Vendetta when people were trying to say Illmac beat Arsonal because "all Arsonal has is gun bars." Or see all the Diz apologists after the Rex battle. Or people like Caustic getting just a liiitttle too hype at Caddy Ron's racist ass shit against AB Hoggish. It's this unspoken "put them in their place attitude" and as a white guy who prefers the street style shit it's kind of embarrassing how blatant it can get at times. It's the Jan Brewer Obama photo in rap form. Not saying it's all white guys in the scene but if you don't think the backpacky hippity hoppity lyrical miracle fans can be a tad biased you're a damn liar.
That guy its like the perfect example of kinda person i wouldnt like to see gettin money off of this but iam not mad at him the niggas that co sign guys like him are the ones i really hate!!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #19
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
I clearly said i have nothing against white people how convinient to ignore that and make assumptions.

This lames ddont even read and interpret things just read black and white and start fuming lol bunch of lame sheeps smfh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB
i normaly hate white battlers but i actually like this kid,he looks very humblr and doesnt try to hard to look cool like otjer whiteboys
Quote:
the only person out there who actualy be funny sometimes is choppa lol other than that just a bunch of weirdos most of them white, who think gay stuff is funny??? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB in a thread called "Horrible Rapper You Like To Laugh At"
Almost every white rapper from KOTD
Quote:
I almost got in tears for all the white boys who say they love hip hop Verb just broke down there why alot of niggas dont fuck with White boys rappin!!
just search 'white' and 'WassPoppinB,' it's a great read
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #20
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
But it also works the other way. People like will overhype blacks and undermine white rappers because they are white rappers. Bigg K vs Illmac can't be great cause there white guys
See the diference is niggas rap according to the rules and about themes that have been in rap since shit started.White people tend to talk shit about gun bars in my opinion the originators got the right to say that white rappers are wack because they are not following the tradition.

While in the other end white battlers just shit on the originators thinking that it all started with Eminem.

Hope yall can see the diference!!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:24 PM   #21
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
This lames ddont even read and interpret things just read black and white

i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 01-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #22
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post

just search 'white' and 'WassPoppinB,' it's a great read

You mad? But seriously white people get so mad when niggas start aimin at them racist asses u fruitcups have kno idea what we go through ahahah,i think i done enough tho,iam out!!

#HaveFun
Old 01-28-2014, 03:26 PM   #23
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
But you are a white guy that prefers gun bars. I am a guy that hates gun bars especially from guys that I know have never seen a gun.

So a verse of all gun bars are hard to impress me with. They have to amazingly creative and performed well. I in general find them corny as hell

Why are you pretening like only one side can be biased.

When cats are like so and so spitting that real shit or spitting them grown bars or whatever.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #24
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
You mad? But seriously white people get so mad when niggas start aimin at them racist asses u fruitcups have kno idea what we go through ahahah,i think i done enough tho,iam out!!

#HaveFun
Quote:
This lames ddont even read and interpret things just read black and white
Quote:
Old 01-28-2014, 03:28 PM   #25
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
See the diference is niggas rap according to the rules and about themes that have been in rap since shit started.White people tend to talk shit about gun bars in my opinion the originators got the right to say that white rappers are wack because they are not following the tradition.

While in the other end white battlers just shit on the originators thinking that it all started with Eminem.

Hope yall can see the diference!!
No you are just making stuff up and not even speaking logically. These battlers here are in there 20's so non of them are originators of anything.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:30 PM   #26
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
this entire thread doesn't make sense, i'm just in here to say that i thought putting JC vs Chilla in that thread was awkward cause all the other battles in it were much better than that one (still a dope battle though) and that it's weird as fuck Macklemore apologized for something he had no control over.
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:34 PM   #27
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Illmac vs Bigg K> JC vs Chilla all day tbh imo

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:43 PM   #28
Gene Oakland
Anti-White White

Quote:
But you are a white guy that prefers gun bars. I am a guy that hates gun bars especially from guys that I know have never seen a gun.

So a verse of all gun bars are hard to impress me with. They have to amazingly creative and performed well. I in general find them corny as hell

Why are you pretening like only one side can be biased.

When cats are like so and so spitting that real shit or spitting them grown bars or whatever.
I'm not pretending one side can be biased. I should have done a better job of illustrating that I was talking about bias within the scope of the online community. I wouldn't presume to speak for every fan of battling out there. But there is a decidedly white-leaning, "gun bar" resenting portion of these forums I find unsettling. It's just my personal opinion. To each their own. And again, if Bender vs Big T goes down Bender will crush him in the polls barring a huge choke. I'll stand by that.

Edit: I also forgot to mention in regards to realness that the "never shot a gun" argument is far more prevalent than "never swung a Viking sword", "cut up somebody with a retractable claw" or "thrown a razor fitted like Kung Lao."

Last edited by Gene Oakland; 01-28-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:45 PM   #29
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
Illmac vs Bigg K> JC vs Chilla all day tbh imo
perfect post to prove my point ,thread can now be closed
Old 01-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #30
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
like in another thread somebody asked to list the best battles and he had the nerve to put JC vs Chilla and Verb vs Hitman in the same category as fuckin Big K vs Illmac!!
lol @ my thread pissing you off so much.

The reason I had it set up that way was because Verb vs. Hitman won RM battle of the year in 2012 and Illmac vs. Bigg K won RMBVA battle of the year for 2013. Simple as that.

For the record, I think Surf vs. Big T was better the options I had in the poll.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:53 PM   #31
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
perfect post to prove my point ,thread can now be closed
I am white.. but im not a new fan. Been watching battles for ten plus years..I still think JC/Chilla is a classic as fuck battle. Just a preference. How long you been watching battles @WassPoppinB ?

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 01-28-2014, 03:59 PM   #32
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
I am white.. but im not a new fan. Been watching battles for ten plus years..I still think JC/Chilla is a classic as fucj battle. Just a preference. How long you been watching battles @WassPoppinB ?
I listen to rap pratically since i was born to understand battles u got to know rap too thats why i said i prefer to call it most white fans instead of new fans.

I doubt MOST(yes most iam not sayin all)white fans heard KRS ONE,masta ace,Rakim,Chubb Rock,LL cool J etc etc full Albums(yes FULL ALBUMS not just the singles) theres alot of things about rap besides Eminem and multies lol
Old 01-28-2014, 04:16 PM   #33
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
I listen to rap pratically since i was born to understand battles u got to know rap too thats why i said i prefer to call it most white fans instead of new fans.

I doubt MOST(yes most iam not sayin all)white fans heard KRS ONE,masta ace,Rakim,Chubb Rock,LL cool J etc etc full Albums(yes FULL ALBUMS not just the singles) theres alot of things about rap besides Eminem and multies lol
Word.. I been listening to rap ever since I can remember..one of my first cassettes was Black Sheep "Wolf And Sheep's Clothing" lol.. I got into battles from being a hip hop junkie all my life. Heard full albums from all the cats you've listed. I bump quite a bit of Masts Ace in particular. Can't remember the last time I listened to Eminem

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 01-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #34
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
I'm not pretending one side can be biased. I should have done a better job of illustrating that I was talking about bias within the scope of the online community. I wouldn't presume to speak for every fan of battling out there. But there is a decidedly white-leaning, "gun bar" resenting portion of these forums I find unsettling. It's just my personal opinion. To each their own. And again, if Bender vs Big T goes down Bender will crush him in the polls barring a huge choke. I'll stand by that.

Edit: I also forgot to mention in regards to realness that the "never shot a gun" argument is far more prevalent than "never swung a Viking sword", "cut up somebody with a retractable claw" or "thrown a razor fitted like Kung Lao."
Big T Bender is race the reason why or is it style preference?

What's wrong with not liking gun bars.
I personally don't like them as I find it to be very unoriginal very basic

Its forcing people who have no business speaking that stuff to feel they have to do gun bars to get people respect
But one is clearly meant for exaggeration. The other is perpetrating a lifestyle that you don't live. It's pretending to be someone else.

The gun non gun preference is not really a race issue. It's more based on what brought you into battling. If you came into battling from Smack DVD's and stuff like that then you will lean that way. If you came into battling from WRC's or Scribble Jam than allot of times you are not into the gun bar style.

What's worse is the fact that theres a bunch of you who don't give guys respect because they don't spit gun bars. The whole KOTD/GT rappers are just dick and mom joke mentality
Old 01-28-2014, 04:23 PM   #35
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:

You're a clown. Do you know how many black young kids haven't listened to those albums. Your doubts are baseless and foolish.

I doubt most white guys who were around in those days didn't listen to those albums.

The white guys i knew usually knew more as back in the day they needed to prove themselves so they were well studied on tracks.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #36
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

And I'm not a new fan my hip hop started with the vinyl from stuff like Whodini and Egyptian Lover( most don't know who that is)

or white
Old 01-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #37
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
You're a clown. Do you know how many black young kids haven't listened to those albums. Your doubts are baseless and foolish.

I doubt most white guys who were around in those days didn't listen to those albums.

The white guys i knew usually knew more as back in the day they needed to prove themselves so they were well studied on tracks.
lol iam amused how this guys always find a way to put white above ur coment gave me a good laugh thank u.

I would be too stupid to waste time discussin this here i really dont wanna change nobody opinion so i dont care let me get on my coon boots and say "Have fun Massas"
Old 01-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #38
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
lol iam amused how this guys always find a way to put white above ur coment gave me a good laugh thank u.

I would be too stupid to waste time discussin this here i really dont wanna change nobody opinion so i dont care let me get on my coon boots and say "Have fun Massas"
Basically you have no point so you are done
Old 01-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #39
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
doubt MOST(yes most iam not sayin all)white fans heard KRS ONE,masta ace,Rakim,Chubb Rock,LL cool J etc etc full Albums(yes FULL ALBUMS not just the singles) theres alot of things about rap besides Eminem and multies lol
Wut.... my roommate and all her sisters/cousins are eminem super fans and I'm 99% certain wouldn't know any of those dudes.... and I'm the opposite

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #40
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Why's this gotta be a race thing?

Its simply a street vs suburban/backpacker thing...

K vs Illmac is a classic cuz its a style clash. Both did what they do to the best of their ability, street rap fans will prefer K and others will prefer Illmac.
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black people smell like cocoa butter, cant see black ppl at night, crackers cant rap, fuck whiteys get money, havefun, no flow having ass pale lames, rantova, real cracka time, they took our jobs, white devils