Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Rone ethered Norm Kelly on stage

Old 08-26-2015, 02:20 AM   #41
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
Lol @ given much of a chance to defend himself. ..the cuckold left never ceases to amaze me lmfao!!!
Who are you voting for? Just outta curiousity assuming you vote

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:21 AM   #42
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
No he wasn't, come on now. That was completely in character.
i dont think i said it was out of character, tbf
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:24 AM   #43
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
i prefer "progressive" over "liberal" but beaux still that nigga!!!
There's nothin progressive about open border policies, increased government intervention!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:24 AM   #44
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Trump..and if sanders wins because this country increasingly wants handouts...my company will hide more money from their scumbag pockets!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 08-26-2015, 02:28 AM   #45
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I'll be voting for NDP not because I love them but because I hope they can undo some of the damage the illuminati controlled Harper government has done. We've been under siege since Chretien wouldn't join the coalition and send troops to Iraq without proof of WMD's after 9/11. Then they ran him out of office with scandals and our government has been illuminati shills ever since. As of now were are completely subservient to Israel and the US.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:29 AM   #46
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Trump..and if sanders wins because this country increasingly wants handouts...my company will hide more money from their scumbag pockets!!!
Have lost all respect for you do you even know how Donald Trump made his fortune?
Let alone the fact that the guy is a blantant racist bigot but you must be a paranoid racist yourself complaining about handouts and open border policies trump, foh this country was built by immigrants get over it

then rap a whole 16
Old 08-26-2015, 02:29 AM   #47
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
There's nothin progressive about open border policies, increased government intervention!!!
build the damn wall, already!!!

Old 08-26-2015, 02:32 AM   #48
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
Have lost all respect for you do you even know how Donald Trump made his fortune?
Let alone the fact that the guy is a blantant racist bigot but you must be a paranoid racist yourself complaining about handouts and open border policies trump, foh this country was built by immigrants get over it

Your respect means nothin..you're another loser that votes based on social policy over economic policy....you're basically a retard!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:33 AM   #49
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
build the damn wall, already!!!

The idiotic sjw's support open immigration although it hurts their minority employment agenda...that's liberals for you lmfao!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:33 AM   #50
6000GP
tupac back

i'm reading @Beaux Jangles posts in donald trump's voice lmao

i highly recommend it
Old 08-26-2015, 02:36 AM   #51
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
i'm reading @Beaux Jangles posts in donald trump's voice lmao

i highly recommend it
Lolol problem is most people who post here and are battle rap fans are on the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder and don't understand!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 02:36 AM   #52
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
So Im right? no pun intended
not really, my point in posting that was that the Canadian conservative party is infact more "right wing" than pretty much all republican front runners in the 2012 US election
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:39 AM   #53
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
not really, my point in posting that was that the Canadian conservative party is infact more "right wing" than pretty much all republican front runners in the 2012 US election
Which I corrected myself on. But other than that I was completely right. Where's @Casual? Can't you go bother him?
Old 08-26-2015, 02:41 AM   #54
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
i dont think i said it was out of character, tbf
True, you didn't. Misinterpreted, carry on.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:42 AM   #55
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Your respect means nothin..you're another loser that votes based on social policy over economic policy....you're basically a retard!!!
And what kind of policies do you expect trump to enforce that don't give tax breaks to major cooperations and fuck over the economy same as they have been? You expect Donald fucking Trump to walk into the oval office and not help create laws that would help make him wealthier as an independendent business man and fuck over hard working people same as he did with his contracts in NY back in the 80s, and I'm retarded? Lmao you probably voted for Bush and blamed Iraq for why your gas was so high during his terms

then rap a whole 16
Old 08-26-2015, 02:45 AM   #56
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Which I corrected myself on. But other than that I was completely right. Where's @Casual? Can't you go bother him?
why does someone replying to one of your points and politely pointing out a factual inaccuracy bother you? jesus christ you need to give your head a shake.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:46 AM   #57
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Here's the problem though. Social and economic policies often go hand in hand. When you don't take care of things at the social level they start costing more money. I guess it doesn't really matter when you have a private prison industry that has occupancy requirements and makes millions.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 08-26-2015 at 02:49 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:47 AM   #58
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
why does someone replying to one of your points and politely pointing out a factual inaccuracy bother you? jesus christ you need to give your head a shake.
It doesn't. You're nit picking though.

edit: my main point was that Canada's Liberal party isn't really left wing.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 08-26-2015 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:50 AM   #59
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone soon
why did beaux jangles get banned?
http://rmbva.com/muslims-cancer-t21888.html
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:04 AM   #60
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

In other new Yelawolf commits career suicide by reppin the confederate flag again.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2251339/yela...federate-flag/
Old 08-26-2015, 03:52 AM   #61
6000GP
tupac back

lol, okay, someone plz explain why @Beaux Jangles is banned..

i dont wanna believe that this site has gone full nazi, so help us understand what the rules are
Old 08-26-2015, 03:56 AM   #62
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

i dont wanna believe that this site has gone full nazi, so help us understand what the rules are
are you kidding?

http://rmbva.com/muslims-cancer-t218...383#post581383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:59 AM   #63
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

look six inches above your post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:59 AM   #64
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
yikes! my bad
Old 08-26-2015, 04:02 AM   #65
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
yikes! my bad
Phew. Had me worried for a second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 04:06 AM   #66
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Canada caught so many L's at this event.

Why would you bring that old man on stage? He looked petrified. I thought he was gonna have a stroke after Rone bodied his life. He shuffled away all sadfaced.
Z-Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 04:10 AM   #67
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe View Post
I thought Twist won though tbh.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:29 AM   #68
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This is why battle rap can be corny cant believe people went crazy over that the rebuttal wasn't even dope
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:10 AM   #69
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post
Canada caught so many L's at this event.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:14 AM   #70
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
i prefer "progressive" over "liberal" but beaux still that nigga!!!
Erik Foreman wants you progressives to stop disrespecting pedophiles.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:21 AM   #71
Z-Tay
Banned

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Hewn4lsjk

Wtf? Tell me he is trolling.

This fool's brain is cooked and he sounds like he's hasn't talked to a normal member of society in years.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:42 AM   #72
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

damn, i dont even know where to begin with this shit...

theres so many fallacious points and false equivalencies that i got lost on which were the most disgusting

i dont know what to say
Old 08-26-2015, 05:46 AM   #73
6000GP
tupac back

but wait, @Beaux Jangles is against pedos and @ErikForeman is a pedo sympathizer/apologist...

yet they both oppose "liberals"

...what does this mean?
Old 08-26-2015, 05:48 AM   #74
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
but wait, @Beaux Jangles is against pedos and @ErikForeman is a pedo sympathizer/apologist...

yet they both oppose "liberals"

...what does this mean?
it means they should fuck
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:05 PM   #75
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

So not only is bo jangles a trump supporter who thinks we should turn the border into a wall of fire because most mexicans are 'thieves and rapists' but he also believes that muslims are and I quote "primitive pedophile worshippers who should strap themselves to a bomb and find the nearest mosque!!!"

my country is fucked because idiots like this will be voting

then rap a whole 16
Old 08-26-2015, 01:26 PM   #76
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
Quote:

?.. what the fuck lol
Old 08-26-2015, 03:42 PM   #77
Fader321
Misanthropic Bastard

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Fader321 is not the worst person
I liked the flip ....we all know rone aint no flip machine like twist is but what was he supposed to say? Thought it was on point for spur of the moment. Bringing out politicians now fuck that shit. Lol
Fader321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:34 PM   #78
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
rone was hella lame and corny for doing that

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #79
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
it means they should fuck
hahahahah
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:59 PM   #80
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:
"My company" is some delusional bullshit straight from the Ekelon playbook. You know bojangles is broke as fuck on some fake it til you make it bullshit like all the other Glen Beck loving weirdos out there.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
post581383