Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
**RMBVA Q&A With DIZASTER**


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #161
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice
 
azhotazice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,036
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Diz do you ever plan on doing a rematch with your most under rated opponent Taz?
__________________
Only fair to warn I was born with a set of horns
azhotazice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:24 AM   #162
track 1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 601
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
track 1 is not the worst person
good god can you ever have a battle without one of your wack ass freestyles???

no rebuttals, no freestyles, nothing

just writtens
track 1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #163
ecpresto
Registered User
 
ecpresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ecpresto is a PY Poster
Favorite line an opponent has used against you?

Favorite line you used against an opponent?
ecpresto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #164
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecpresto View Post
Favorite line an opponent has used against you?

Favorite line you used against an opponent?
Ooooh good one...

Dna : set bomb timer to unlimited (amazing)

Lego/tenchoo : lego said " put a bear trap under ur prayer mat"


Me to unanymus " yo yall know what rymes with unanymous? ??
"Huge-fan-of-diz"
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #165
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,402
Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
you up for battling any current top tier fc dudes?

daylyt or pass?
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #166
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
1. Recent record according to my opinion, your win or loss applied:

Arcane - L
Arsonal - W
Aye Verb - W
Cortez - L
DNA - W

Does your opinion differ from mine in these battles and why?

2.

You battled Arsonal twice, going into a possible third, you feel you're 1-1 at this point or do you have a different opinion?

3.

Where do you feel you are with the style you're going for (1-100%). Is your goal to blend written and freestyle perfectly in order to reply to everything the opponent throws at you, while at the same time stay relevant for the crowd?

4.

Who's left in

a) DF
b) URL
c) KOTD

that you feel you have to battle and defeat in order to feel there's no one else left at the top in either league.

5.

Eminem vs. Dizaster thread aside. What would be the ultimate main event that you feel at this point nothing could top, kinda if you had 1 more battle and only 1 left you could do..? What is the name you see next to yours on the flyer?
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #167
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
1. Recent record according to my opinion, your win or loss applied:

Arcane - L
Arsonal - W
Aye Verb - W
Cortez - L
DNA - W

Does your opinion differ from mine in these battles and why?

2.

You battled Arsonal twice, going into a possible third, you feel you're 1-1 at this point or do you have a different opinion?

3.

Where do you feel you are with the style you're going for (1-100%). Is your goal to blend written and freestyle perfectly in order to reply to everything the opponent throws at you, while at the same time stay relevant for the crowd?

4.

Who's left in

a) DF
b) URL
c) KOTD

that you feel you have to battle and defeat in order to feel there's no one else left at the top in either league.

5.

Eminem vs. Dizaster thread aside. What would be the ultimate main event that you feel at this point nothing could top, kinda if you had 1 more battle and only 1 left you could do..? What is the name you see next to yours on the flyer?




I pretty much agree with ur win loss thing i lost to cortez but idk about the arcane thing
I thought hes material wasnt therr tbh judging it from an outsider, it was simple shit.


And em wud be the battle of the century


I was talkin to people from shady records

They said once em was at te dinner table for 2 hours str8 talkin battle rap and quoting line after line of mine thats crazy as fuck bro i dont even know how to take that
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #168
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdizaster View Post
I pretty much agree with ur win loss thing i lost to cortez but idk about the arcane thing
I thought hes material wasnt therr tbh judging it from an outsider, it was simple shit.


And em wud be the battle of the century


I was talkin to people from shady records

They said once em was at te dinner table for 2 hours str8 talkin battle rap and quoting line after line of mine thats crazy as fuck bro i dont even know how to take that
Definitely a compliment.

I would see him having you as a favorite as you do wordplay, jokes and emphasize structures and patterns. Add freestyling and not giving a fuck I'd say it'd be hard for him to prefer anyone else. If he stepped into the ring for one I would say he'd pretty much think of this as the ultimate matchup.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #169
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
Definitely a compliment.

I would see him having you as a favorite as you do wordplay, jokes and emphasize structures and patterns. Add freestyling and not giving a fuck I'd say it'd be hard for him to prefer anyone else. If he stepped into the ring for one I would say he'd pretty much think of this as the ultimate matchup.


It wud be outta this world ...but the chances of it happenin are also outa this world lol
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #170
Rtongsta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,435
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
what do you think of battlers and oversaturating themselves vs building up hype for their next battle?
__________________
AKA SunkenDPr0
Rtongsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #171
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
what do you think of battlers and oversaturating themselves vs building up hype for their next battle?
Over saturating is bad unless its all against huge names




Thats why i stopped taking random no namers just cuz the league is new ..

Rex,cotez,ars,verb ,, and next one is DEATH!!!!
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #172
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,450
Mentioned: 2893 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
How much of your call outs is real anger and how much is for show? With someone like Math Hoffa, who I'm assuming is going to be your next big opponent outside of Pat Stay, are you really that mad about his Serius Jones punch, or is it just battle hype?

Do you want judged battles to return?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #173
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
How much of your call outs is real anger and how much is for show? With someone like Math Hoffa, who I'm assuming is going to be your next big opponent outside of Pat Stay, are you really that mad about his Serius Jones punch, or is it just battle hype?

Do you want judged battles to return?


Good question , i do feel like i over reacted cuz i didnt know both sides which taught me another lesson never hear one side to any story only.

I still feel like it was uncalled for.


And yes i wud rather judge every battle but add the crowd there to count as one judge
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #174
Juan Demarco
Marinated Fan
 
Juan Demarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 658
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Juan Demarco is a PY Poster
I'll admit that @mrdizaster got me back into battling with the Jerzy Swift battle.

Do you live in Canada now?
__________________
But why spend cash on snacks and SunChips?
When I can spend a stack on gats and gun clips
Juan Demarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #175
Bpayne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 896
Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
do you think a mainstream artist will ever step in the ring again after what you did to Canibus?
Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #176
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Demarco View Post
I'll admit that @mrdizaster got me back into battling with the Jerzy Swift battle.

Do you live in Canada now?
Back and forth but i love TDOT!!!
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #177
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpayne View Post
do you think a mainstream artist will ever step in the ring again after what you did to Canibus?
Hopefully lupe fiascos faggot ass
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #178
Rtongsta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,435
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
any chance you'll be battling on the HighStakes card on UW ?
__________________
AKA SunkenDPr0
Rtongsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #179
Bpayne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 896
Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
hahaha.. that would be such a murder.. tell him to kick and push his ass off a cliff lol
Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #180
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,450
Mentioned: 2893 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Hollow or Lux? What do you see happening there? Did you and Ars talk about you being on the UW card, or is it too close to BO4?

Do you regret any of the battles you took without caring about your opponent (Devast8r, Crome, Detour, etc.?)? Detour says he beat you in that battle; what do you think about that?

If you're on URL again, who would you most like to get as an opponent?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #181
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,077
Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you were battling in Calgary and you cramped up from flying coach. Would you give @Seanzo the honor of allowing him to give you a back rub?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #182
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks
 
Jimbo Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,475
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
When we gonna see you on the dirtbag Dan show?
Jimbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #183
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Hollow or Lux? What do you see happening there? Did you and Ars talk about you being on the UW card, or is it too close to BO4?

Do you regret any of the battles you took without caring about your opponent (Devast8r, Crome, Detour, etc.?)? Detour says he beat you in that battle; what do you think about that?

If you're on URL again, who would you most like to get as an opponent?
Lol nobody cares about those battles thats the honest truth my fans have 65+ battles to go threw , i actually forgot the devastator and detour ones happened and u just reminded me detours name i actually forgot it completely the other day someone asked me if id ever battle in denver where he lived i said i did already against....against......fuck some random white kid. Lol
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #184
Jimbo Slice
I'm The One Who Knocks
 
Jimbo Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,475
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Jimbo Slice is not the worst person
Detour may have won the battle, but Diz just won the war.

Needs a dog Debarko.
Jimbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #185
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,450
Mentioned: 2893 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdizaster View Post
Lol nobody cares about those battles thats the honest truth my fans have 65+ battles to go threw , i actually forgot the devastator and detour ones happened and u just reminded me detours name i actually forgot it completely the other day someone asked me if id ever battle in denver where he lived i said i did already against....against......fuck some random white kid. Lol
Haha. Poor Detour.

Oh, yeah, would you battle in Calgary? Talked to Hollohan a month or so ago, and, in my opinion, you two are possibly the best match up style wise in KOTD. I'd rather see you against him than Pat, as Hollohan can free style and has way more energy.

Do you see Charron making it into URL and succeeding?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #186
PieMan
Registered User
 
PieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
PieMan is not the worst person
Can't even watch the Diz vs Detour battle outside the U.S. Got some queer restriction on it that I imagine was put in place by some queer.
PieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #187
Dez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dez is a PY Poster
you bodied detour with your freestyles, no lie ask anyone i've watched the battle over 20 times and all your freestyles had hard hitting punches and a lot of quotable material.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #188
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,450
Mentioned: 2893 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieMan View Post
Can't even watch the Diz vs Detour battle outside the U.S. Got some queer restriction on it that I imagine was put in place by some queer.
It works in other countries if you have a dick in your mouth. Go ahead; try it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #189
PieMan
Registered User
 
PieMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
PieMan is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
It works in other countries if you have a dick in your mouth. Go ahead; try it.
Nah I'll just take your word for it man.
PieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #190
Dez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dez is a PY Poster
diz i've seen your video on instagram i think of you freestyling with a soccer/football ball! i was wondering did you play when you were younger? i'm a player myself so to see you interested in soccer/football was dope as fuck
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #191
Dez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dez is a PY Poster
i can tell you've got something crazy planned in store for us all. is there an approximate date and league where you have discussed battling against hollow? also i would love to see you vs hitman holla! that would be 2 million views EASY
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #192
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Another question.

Do you feel like you should have had a better prepared match against Shotty Horroh, or faced him in a later stage in his career? I just feel that could have been a greater bout for the people to see, than the poor quality recording of an ambush we have on tape.. Do you rate him highly as a battler/rapper?
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #193
bando
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
bando is a PY Poster
what did Shady Records call you for?

What did you and Method man talk about over the phone?

no stalker
bando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #194
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
Another question.

Do you feel like you should have had a better prepared match against Shotty Horroh, or faced him in a later stage in his career? I just feel that could have been a greater bout for the people to see, than the poor quality recording of an ambush we have on tape.. Do you rate him highly as a battler/rapper?
Yes shotty is ill as fuck

Im just mad i had to free the whole thing same with cortez and a bunch of other battles that were realistically zero prep
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #195
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bando View Post
what did Shady Records call you for?

What did you and Method man talk about over the phone?

no stalker
Meth was killlllin me on the phone, talkin bout how i got robbed vs arcane and alll kinds of shit i was on the floor
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #196
mrdizaster
VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
mrdizaster is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez View Post
i can tell you've got something crazy planned in store for us all. is there an approximate date and league where you have discussed battling against hollow? also i would love to see you vs hitman holla! that would be 2 million views EASY
2014 gon be nuts.

Me and hollow will battle around mid year 2014 after he serves lux

And holla is someone i wud consider battlin
mrdizaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #197
Wake
antilluminati
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,766
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdizaster View Post
Yes shotty is ill as fuck

Im just mad i had to free the whole thing same with cortez and a bunch of other battles that were realistically zero prep
Yep, I felt the frustration when watching, both of those would have been classics if you came fully prepared. Cortez doesn't get the credit he deserves actually, he's dope with the research and personal angles.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #198
Woody
Registered User
 
Woody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 416
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Woody is a PY Poster
Did porich dig deep in yo' bitch?
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #199
Woody
Registered User
 
Woody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 416
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Woody is a PY Poster
Would you consider Whitby a city?
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #200
Woody
Registered User
 
Woody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 416
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Woody is a PY Poster
How did you deal with T-Rex's grown man bars?
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
128064, 128514, 128518, 8230, cmonman, faggot or faggot magnet?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,477
Threads: 26,415
Posts: 724,645
Total Online: 1318

Newest Member: questionmaster

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by ledge
- by All Day
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 PM.