Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
FLATLINE 3 card.... Did it "fall flat"...?

View Poll Results: Did it fall flat??
Yes it certainly did, I was expecting much more 22 68.75%
Hell naw, this card is rawwww! I'm amped 10 31.25%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2014, 05:36 PM   #1
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
FLATLINE 3 card.... Did it "fall flat"...?

...of your expectations considering how "crazy" they amped this event up to be prior to??

Main Card:
Pat Stay vs Daylyt
Charron vs Charlie Clips
Rone vs Uno Lavoz
Rum Nitty vs 100 Bulletz
Danny Myers vs Dialect
Arcane vs Cortez
Tycoon Tax vs Rosenberg Raw
NPose vs Ooops

G Z:
poRich & Diaz vs Lexx Luthor & Lotta Zay
Flexplicit vs ZM
Luciano Crakk vs Skelly
+ unannounced

--I'm not one to complain cus KOTD does ONE HELL OF A JOB putting some cards together----BUT anyone else agree this card fell miles short of your expectations??? Discuss.
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
@The Wrist here goes the lineup
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #3
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Based on certain comments from league officials, yeah, it's not really what I expected as a line up

For a Flatline event, its pretty much what I'd think it would be

Much less of the KOTD vs URL match ups some people complain about, but there's nothing that feels huge on there, outside of Stay vs Daylyt. Vaguely interested to see how much of Clips vs Charron ends up being written. Hoping Dialect kills it too.
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
nah, i said from the start that FL doesn't have the same pedigree as BO/WD and to expect 1-2 good battles a bunch of undercard stuff...which is what we got.

but relative to the way ganik was hyping up on fb? yeah, absolutely fell flat.

pat vs. daylyt is the only good, competitive matchup on the whole card.
clips will wash charron. good battle, but not competitive.
rone will wash uno. rone will be fun to watch, uno sucks.
ntity will wash bulletz. bulletz sucks.
danny vs. dialect could be good but apparently is in jeopardy.
the rest of the battles are just bad. (NPose vs. Ooops could turn out okay, but it's a GZ level match).

Last edited by Casual; 10-29-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #5
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Eh, its not an altogether bad lineup, it just doesn't completely appeal to my taste. But all the battles besides tax/raw have potential to be pretty entertaining.

Daylyt/Pat is enough to get me to cop the PPV
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #6
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
This is my least favorite card of all time. The biggest reason being Rone got jerked. But also because I got the sense they were going to go back their old form, judged battles, and the cats that really made them in the first place, the Canadians and old GT heads vs each other and the occasional URL cat. Instead it's a lot more of the same.

With the excpetion of the charron vs clips. Pat Stay vs Day i'm luke warm on but have no issue with.

PS, why is "goof" such an insult in Canada?
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:44 PM   #7
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
it should have been rone vs. rum nitty and just leave uno and bulletz off the card. as it stands its hard to justify showing up to the venue before like 11pm.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:06 PM   #8
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREpee420 View Post
...of your expectations considering how "crazy" they amped this event up to be prior to??

Main Card:
Pat Stay vs Daylyt
Charron vs Charlie Clips
Rone vs Uno Lavoz
Rum Nitty vs 100 Bulletz
Danny Myers vs Dialect
Arcane vs Cortez
Tycoon Tax vs Rosenberg Raw
NPose vs Ooops

G Z:
poRich & Diaz vs Lexx Luthor & Lotta Zay
Flexplicit vs ZM
Luciano Crakk vs Skelly
+ unannounced

--I'm not one to complain cus KOTD does ONE HELL OF A JOB putting some cards together----BUT anyone else agree this card fell miles short of your expectations??? Discuss.
I think it's a solid card but I think KingFLy overhypes events before there dropped

Aswell what KOTD is good at is putting together good matchups. So the names might not be the biggest and jump off the page but they will usually produce quality battles

With WD cancelled and the talk of Organiks birtday and stuff I did expect some super card and this is just a good battle card
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #9
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

danny vs. dialect could be good but apparently is in jeopardy.
Where are you hearing this from?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #10
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I never put stock in what league staff says, of course they hype their shit. It's a solid card, pretty much in line with what I expected and much stronger than the previous 2
Old 10-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
ive seen it posted a few times here and on fb and shit. but no one has ever directly addressed it.

apparently started from a tweet, from dialect i believe.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:26 PM   #12
dog
koira

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
dog is a PY Poster
After the first few announcements I figured they might've just moved the matchups that made this card "epic" to Blackout, so I didn't expect very much of this card, but if Blackout doesn't turn out to be an absolutely crazy event, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

That said, I actually really like this card, all the matchups (except for Tax vs Rosenberg) could make for great or at least good battles, it's a more of a "KOTD" type of card than WD5 or BO4. Also Pat vs Day is one of my dream battles, they're both in my top 5.
dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:32 PM   #13
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Card isnt horrible, just alot of the matches make no sense to me. Also with the "hype" around this card it makes me wonder just how epic BO will be.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #14
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
ive seen it posted a few times here and on fb and shit. but no one has ever directly addressed it.

apparently started from a tweet, from dialect i believe.
No idea how to embed tweets on here but seems its still on.

Last edited by ukallday; 10-29-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #15
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i voted im amped

cuz uh

1 ) this isnt the blockbuster god damn card of the year ...... its just a regular card so of course hollow vs bigg k isnt gonna happen on this shit its a card to get thru the year and generate cash flow -----

2 )
Pat Stay vs Daylyt - GOOD SHIT
Charron vs Charlie Clips - GOOD SHIT
Rone vs Uno Lavoz - PRETTY GOOD SHIT
Rum Nitty vs 100 Bulletz - pretty alright for bulletz
Danny Myers vs Dialect - random matchup but alright ill watch this 1 for free
Arcane vs Cortez - PERFECT STYLE MATCHUP will be a heater
Tycoon Tax vs Rosenberg Raw - absolute nonsense ... most likely it will be tax 2-1 or 3-0 but everyone hates tax including myself ; i got raww 3-0 no matter what happens in reality
NPose vs Ooops - mite b cool

G Z:
poRich & Diaz vs Lexx Luthor & Lotta Zay -- some ppl like this 1
Flexplicit vs ZM -- i remember zm
Luciano Crakk vs Skelly - CRAKK BITCH BODY BAG !!!!!!!!
+ unannounced
Old 10-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #16
OrganikHipHop
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 587 Post(s)
OrganikHipHop is not the worst person
lol, Yall are just super used to people now spending 400K on cards and if it dont have a major major comeback or announcement then the card is lackluster to you.

I cant blame nobody but myself or Lush for these expectations tho, were who made mega events prevalent and if we had stuck to the one two headliner rest of the card lead up then the expectations for the entire card wouldnt be so sky rocket high cause in no other competition sport are cards set up the way they are in battle rap where every time slot needs to be a ultimate crowd pleaser just based off announcement.

Anyway, I hope it surpasses the expecations everyone has for it, including those who are super excited. Im personally pumped for it. Hopefully see yall there
Old 10-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #17
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
lol, Yall are just super used to people now spending 400K on cards and if it dont have a major major comeback or announcement then the card is lackluster to you.

I cant blame nobody but myself or Lush for these expectations tho, were who made mega events prevalent and if we had stuck to the one two headliner rest of the card lead up then the expectations for the entire card wouldnt be so sky rocket high cause in no other competition sport are cards set up the way they are in battle rap where every time slot needs to be a ultimate crowd pleaser just based off announcement.

Anyway, I hope it surpasses the expecations everyone has for it, including those who are super excited. Im personally pumped for it. Hopefully see yall there
Don't think this is necessarily fair.

First off, like I said earlier, based off the flatline name I think this card is in line with what should be expected. I also think that pat vs day is a big enough draw on it's own to make the event worth attending, which obviously I will be doing.

That said...pretty sure it was you who posted a fb status saying something like "flatline just went from epic to legendary overnight". Obviously it's part of your job to hype cards and get people talking about it and shit, but I think it's unfair to say that people are salty cause they're used to $400k cards...cause the expectations definitely came from more than just that. Epic and legendary carry a lot of weight...and don't take it the wrong way when I say I wouldn't consider this card to be those things...

WD5 not happening this year also contributes since usually flatline is seen as the gap between that and blackout, whereas this year people are viewing it as the first Toronto event in 10 or so months... That ones a bit less fair to you guys since there was good reasons for wd5 happening and unfortunate as it is that was out of your control.

Anyway, like I said, pat vs day is enough for me and I didn't expect 8 headliners in the first place, just trying to give a little perspective into the reactions so far.

Just make sure osa figures out how to get bigg k into Canada for blackout and people will forget all that shit anyway .

Last edited by Casual; 10-29-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:13 PM   #18
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Pat Stay vs Daylyt is the only battle I'm optimistic about. So yes Flatline is a waste of an event, it should've just been a one-off match for the chain.

Do you really think more people will show up because Tycoon Tax and Rosenberg Raw are battling? I don't think so. What is the rationale behind that battle?

I really think if you can't construct an event of 8 headliners, then just do a quick event of 2 headliners.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #19
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Pat Stay vs Daylyt is the only battle I'm optimistic about. So yes Flatline is a waste of an event, it should've just been a one-off match for the chain.

Do you really think more people will show up because Tycoon Tax and Rosenberg Raw are battling? I don't think so. What is the rationale behind that battle?

I really think if you can't construct an event of 8 headliners, then just do a quick event of 2 headliners.
To be fair, tax does apparently have a followng here. im not exactly sure why, but he does.

and when you're renting a club for a whole night im sure there's certain obligations about length of the event and shit so they can make money off the bar (plus security, etc.). there would defnitely be a premium associated with booking a club for a 1 hour event, and honestly im not even sure it would be possible in toronto...at that point the club is much better off just doing whatever they normally do on a saturday night. plus a lot of people associate ticket costs with how much time they'll be there and shit, and while i personally would have no problem paying 35 bucks just to watch pat/day and clips/charron, im sure a lot of people would.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:17 PM   #20
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I think it's a solid card and I respect the fact that they got more Canadians involved than usual. I wouldn't mind seeing even more Canadians tho, and even some Canadian vs Canadian matchups that make sense, but it's pretty okay for what it is. I'm looking forward to a few of the battles.

However, I agree with casual in that "epic" and "legendary" are very, very strong words. Can't keep on tossing those kinds of superlatives around and then cop out when u don't meet those super high expectations u've set.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:20 PM   #21
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

AREpee420 is a PY Poster
You could've gotten people like Bender, pass, OSA, etc etc and not spent "$400k" so that was kinda some BS. Organik!

And @Casual is right.. Pretty sure organik or someone on the staff def said something that hyped this event up like crazy
Old 10-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I think it's a solid card and I respect the fact that they got more Canadians involved than usual. I wouldn't mind seeing even more Canadians tho, and even some Canadian vs Canadian matchups that make sense, but it's pretty okay for what it is. I'm looking forward to a few of the battles.
i think the one issue is the canadians that we (well, me at least) want to see...they seem like they don't want to battle.

bender is doing his album release that day, so obviously he's not there. would have been nice if this event was a bit before that cause im sure he wouldn't be opposed to doing a battle as a little promo (seemed to work for bad information as well as OGHK)

pesci...who knows what's up with him.

osa...unfortunate situation since he's one of my favourites up here, but he got screwed over twice by his opponents and considering he's a guy that doesn't really need to battle and seems to do it for fun/competition...i cant really fault him if that left him sour towards the whole thing

hollohan...dunno what he's doing

twist...more or less retired, think we'll probably see him in 1-2 more big matches but we'd be lucky beyond that.

sketch...id like to see him on blackout, he showed out last time. and i used to be one of his biggest haters.

so yeah, i agree with you completley, but this part seems pretty far out of kotds control. one thing you can't say is that they haven't tried to push canadians...tax and bulletz both got pretty good pushes, reality is that they just aren't anything special, you can only push that so far.

it's basically pat and charron carrying the canadian flag.

Last edited by Casual; 10-29-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #23
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Also, I personally think it's in kotd's best interest to raise the profiles of guys like tax, and arcane. It's a shame what they did with porich, because he was once one of the top Canadians.

The thing is, who is gonna carry the torch for Canadia once these other guys get older / start falling off. I mean, it's already started. Twist, Pesci, etc., are as good as done, and the rest of their top tier only shows up for novelty battles against american street rappers. They don't have many rappers who have enough of their own star power to put asses in the seats, as it were, and so they have to constantly import talent to because their own guys aren't in demand like that. By putting these other guys on a pedestal they're subconsciously been sending the message that kotd's talent is inherently on a lower tier, and I don't think that's fair to their day 1ers or the Canadian fans. It's like the ~FrrrrEsH Cididioasteronial~ has waaaay too much pride in themselves and the Canadians don't have nearly enough. It's really too bad. Hopefully they get back to the glory days.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:39 PM   #24
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
i think the one issue is the canadians that we (well, me at least) want to see...they seem like they don't want to battle.

bender is doing his album release that day, so obviously he's not there. would have been nice if this event was a bit before that cause im sure he wouldn't be opposed to doing a battle as a little promo (seemed to work for bad information as well as OGHK)

pesci...who knows what's up with him.

osa...unfortunate situation since he's one of my favourites up here, but he got screwed over twice by his opponents and considering he's a guy that doesn't really need to battle and seems to do it for fun/competition...i cant really fault him if that left him sour towards the whole thing

hollohan...dunno what he's doing

twist...more or less retired, think we'll probably see him in 1-2 more big matches but we'd be lucky beyond that.

sketch...id like to see him on blackout, he showed out last time. and i used to be one of his biggest haters.

so yeah, i agree with you completley, but this part seems pretty far out of kotds control. one thing you can't say is that they haven't tried to push canadians...tax and bulletz both got pretty good pushes, reality is that they just aren't anything special, you can only push that so far.

it's basically pat and charron carrying the canadian flag.
Yeah, I hear u. I guess they need some new guys to start making some noise. I don't envy them at all, cuz I really don't know how that would happen. I mean, they can keep doing what they're doing, and maybe that's good enough, who knows..
Old 10-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #25
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post

I think it's a good card. The only disappointment was Rone vs Uno. I wish Rone would get some more challenging opponents. I am not knocking Uno he can be super entertaining I just think Rone deserves more shine. Personally I would have rather seen Rone vs Soul, Sketch Menace, Osa or Loe than Uno. That is until you bring back 24/7 to battle him but that's a Blackout worthy match.
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #26
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzaki View Post
I think it's a good card. The only disappointment was Rone vs Uno. I wish Rone would get some more challenging opponents. I am not knocking Uno he can be super entertaining I just think Rone deserves more shine. Personally I would have rather seen Rone vs Soul, Sketch Menace, Osa or Loe than Uno. That is until you bring back 24/7 to battle him but that's a Blackout worthy match.
yo rone vs soul is a dopeeeee fucking match!
Old 10-29-2014, 08:08 PM   #27
stan halen
got the fans waitin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
stan halen is a PY Poster
yea thats awful
stan halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:13 PM   #28
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Seems like an ok card, ill cop the PPV for daylyt / pat alone
Old 10-29-2014, 08:14 PM   #29
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm really looking forward to Clips/Charron, Daylyt/Pat, & Dialect/Danny.

Whatever versions of Clips & Daylyt we get, it's all good, as even jokey Clips & antics Daylyt would still make for great battles. Danny vs Dialect will just be two of the hungriest and most energetic performers going off, should be great, despite Danny's reaches.

Also looking forward to Rone & Rosenberg's rounds. Will probably watch the whole battles for the sake of it, but I've never really liked Uno or Tax.

Crakk/Skelly & the 2 on 2 from the GZ card'll be worth a watch too I expect, I like both match-ups.

Not gonna watch the rest tbh, unless I hear they massively exceeded expectations. Just not a fan of any of those guys really.

I like the card fine, it's just not World Domination.

Last edited by The Kurgan; 10-29-2014 at 08:17 PM.
The Kurgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #30
My Kall

My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
To be fair, tax does apparently have a followng here. im not exactly sure why, but he does.

and when you're renting a club for a whole night im sure there's certain obligations about length of the event and shit so they can make money off the bar (plus security, etc.). there would defnitely be a premium associated with booking a club for a 1 hour event, and honestly im not even sure it would be possible in toronto...at that point the club is much better off just doing whatever they normally do on a saturday night. plus a lot of people associate ticket costs with how much time they'll be there and shit, and while i personally would have no problem paying 35 bucks just to watch pat/day and clips/charron, im sure a lot of people would.
Yeah I suppose people would drink more if there are more battles, although those "opening act" type battles shouldn't be uploaded to You-Tube imo.

Charron and Clips have both battled excessively for nearly two years, so I honestly won't even watch the video, but they both have pretty vast followings for some reason.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #31
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
i think it's a good card too, but it's baffling that Organik thinks he can label this card LEGENDARY, cancel wd5 and then be surprised that people are disappointed.
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #32
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollarboneSnap View Post
i think it's a good card too, but it's baffling that Organik thinks he can label this card LEGENDARY, cancel wd5 and then be surprised that people are disappointed.
This was essentially my entire point in making this thread.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #33
My Kall

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
Whatever versions of Clips & Daylyt we get, it's all good, as even jokey Clips & antics Daylyt would still make for great battles. Danny vs Dialect will just be .
Clips was comedic against O-Red and Conceited, and they weren't exactly great battles.

Judging by the rest of your analysis, we're quite different fans to the say the least, so it would be a waste of our time and energy to debate each other on everything else.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #34
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Ill do the updates here but tbh im looking for pat/day bootlegs after that.

If pat/day wasnt on the card 43 people would attend. Yall gotta remember how many no shows will happen. They happen every KOTD card. Im guessing 2 of these battles wont go down.

I read Ganiks twitter post " Toronto is in for a treat " night of Flatline.

I heard Gaylyt is going to be passing out candy naked with a dildo hanging out his ass as like a late Halloween gift to all who attend live.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:31 PM   #35
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
Yeah it's not happening, I heard Danny an Angryfan radio say he's havering passport problems.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #36
Hanzaki

Quote:
yo rone vs soul is a dopeeeee fucking match!
Yeah Rone vs Soul would be a good one for the next World Domination.

I'd love to see 24/7 come back for blackout and battle Rone or Fresco. @OrganikHipHop @King Fly @AVOCADO any chance of any of this?
Old 10-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #37
Hanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREpee420 View Post
This was essentially my entire point in making this thread.
I thought he was saying Blackout would be legendary.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:43 PM   #38
j4remi

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
We've been spoiled by the recent events which have been crazy. This one's a good card, nothing wrong with it at all, but because of World Domination not happening I think people were expecting something massive. I gotta admit though, I wish Rone was getting someone else but Uno gets over heavy in Canada.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:04 PM   #39
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Yeah it's not happening, I heard Danny an Angryfan radio say he's havering passport problems.
This has to be a joke, another passport problem I would have thought they would know everything there is to know about these sort of issues by now.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #40
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
i don't think it's that bad but I don't have ridiculous expectations either!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
teamhr