Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Hi white people

Old 12-05-2020, 07:30 PM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 524 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Arrow Hi white people

besides french kissing our puppies and making casserole outta everything
how yall been?
did ya miss blacky?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 09:54 PM   #2
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

I've been eagerly waiting for you to weigh in on the Avocado situation. I need you tell me how I should feel about all of it.

Same with Math
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 10:34 PM   #3
Profess
is consistently top 5

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Confirmed Ed is really Chris Unbias
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 02:35 AM   #4
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Confirmed Ed is really Chris Unbias
Mom still putting weird shit like raisins in potato salad
salute whitey!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-06-2020, 06:52 AM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Emancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Mom still putting weird shit like raisins in potato salad
salute whitey!
Shout out Chadwick Boseman!
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 02:42 PM   #6
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Shout out Chadwick Boseman!
Kamala in front of her white husband said Wakanda Forever
lost niggaz

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-06-2020, 07:47 PM   #7
bobbylight

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
bobbylight is better than Grind Time Australiabobbylight is better than Grind Time Australia
I feel like I missed out. I never had potato salad with raisins and had very few casseroles in my life. Where is my white experience? What other stereotypical white things you got ass napkin? I want to see where I fit into this.
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #8
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I feel like I missed out. I never had potato salad with raisins and had very few casseroles in my life. Where is my white experience? What other stereotypical white things you got ass napkin? I want to see where I fit into this.
kissing dogs in the mouth?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-07-2020, 02:00 AM   #9
bobbylight

bobbylight is better than Grind Time Australiabobbylight is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
kissing dogs in the mouth?
This thread has made me realize maybe I am not white.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:35 AM   #10
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
This thread has made me realize maybe I am not white.
May be Inuit

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-07-2020, 10:09 AM   #11
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

What 2020 Taught Me

America, for all of its wealth, refuses to feed, clothe, employ and house its people. They would rather invest TRILLIONS into the military system than make sure we have clean drinking water.
Trump's Presidency is a reminder that whiteness and Alpha Maleness is more important than humanity.
Black men love and voted for Trump not because they agree with his policies, but because they wish to live vicariously through an Alpha White Man. You'll always be a nigger to them so whatever...
Black Women need to shut the fuck up more and learn to keep their motives and their moves silent. Try duct tape. It's .99 at the Dollar General.
America is a Third World nation posing as First World one. But only to other Americans. Everyone outside of the U.S. sees your fuckery so keep on with your delusion.
Blacks will be targeted first for the vaccines and best believe the military is ready for you.
Black men's reputation as a Master Cocksmith is fading. Rapidly. Oh well...
You know that white friend that you have that's so "progressive" and "woke"? When the shit hits the fan, they'll throw your black ass under the bus to save their Clan and themselves.
The fact that popular Youtubers with Uber-Large platforms aren't talking about corona, the vaccines, prepping and survival tells me a lot.
Black people are just about ready for a mass extermination project. Agenda 2021 coming soon. And yes, it's always about you.
White women's façade as "morally superior" was obliterated as Karens worldwide showed why white supremacy was, is and always will be a Female Lead Racial Cult. Thank you, white women!!! Keep up the good work.
Black Women showed, through ratchetness, open defiance, can't-shut-the-fuck-up-even-if-someone-paid- them, and an overall "I don't give a shit, don't tell me what to do" attitude, why the black race is currently on the bottom of the barrel. By the way, your children are fucked. Keep on popping them out.
White people are so desperate to up their rapidly decreasing numbers, even black Africans from Africa are being labeled as "white" on census papers. FYI: Since most of you are Christian, read the book of Obadiah. You cannot escape your karma.
Bi-racials will skyrocket in the next 20 years, thank you black man, and officially "take over" black spaces. Like the NBA for instance. Don't cry over it. You refuse to learn from history so fucking dealing it.
I finally accept why black people were enslaved.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-08-2020, 12:53 PM   #12
Profess
is consistently top 5

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Ass Napkin Ed can you expand on these two interesting statements, keeping motives to yourself, and black spaces being taken over?
Old 12-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #13
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@Ass Napkin Ed can you expand on these two interesting statements, keeping motives to yourself, and black spaces being taken over?
you know good and got damn well what I'm saying
dont cuck the fuck out

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-09-2020, 01:02 AM   #14
Profess
is consistently top 5

Quote:
you know good and got damn well what I'm saying
dont cuck the fuck out
I'm not a mind reader. That would be insane.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:36 AM   #15
bobbylight

Are you on some conspiracy shit about the vaccine being dangerous or bad? If you are everything else you said should be invalidated.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:59 AM   #16
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Are you on some conspiracy shit about the vaccine being dangerous or bad? If you are everything else you said should be invalidated.
small pox in blankets
white people are only here to help darkies

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-10-2020, 01:58 AM   #17
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ed in his bag
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 04:19 AM   #18
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
What's good
Old 12-11-2020, 04:54 AM   #19
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
What's good
i only fuck wit large BLT sandwiches
fuck trannies

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-14-2020, 12:05 PM   #20
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
i only fuck wit large BLT sandwiches
fuck trannies
God I hate black people
Old 12-14-2020, 03:33 PM   #21
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
why does conjecture have to be dismissed as conspiracy? have you had your coffee enema today?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 12:19 AM   #22
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
God I hate black people
You've always been such a racist weirdo and this forum would ban people like Drew for speaking out against KOTD for harboring and honoring a racist but would keep you around for the jokes and to make fun but I never found it funny and I never liked the attention they gave you.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 12:50 AM   #23
bobbylight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
why does conjecture have to be dismissed as conspiracy? have you had your coffee enema today?
Because the narrative that the vaccine is dangerous is actually dangerous due to less people taking it and herd immunity not happening as quickly as it could. It's fucking nonsense and should be called out as such.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:14 AM   #24
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Because the narrative that the vaccine is dangerous is actually dangerous due to less people taking it and herd immunity not happening as quickly as it could. It's fucking nonsense and should be called out as such.
lol you as bad as the anti-vaxxers though >.<

the experts say this vaccine has not shown + is no evidence it gives u immunity or stops you from spreading the virus in any way. The sole purpose is to make the symptoms more mild. Lockdown measures have to continue after the vaccine because of this - as per the manufacturers and mr fauci
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:49 PM   #25
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
You've always been such a racist weirdo and this forum would ban people like Drew for speaking out against KOTD for harboring and honoring a racist but would keep you around for the jokes and to make fun but I never found it funny and I never liked the attention they gave you.
Dude relax I'm not a racist I just don't like black people and the shit they do. I'm not even a weirdo I'm very normal in person. All of you guys got attention from this forum at one point so what are you getting at?
Old 12-18-2020, 12:32 AM   #26
Emancee

Emancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICEEmancee is NICE
Quote:
I just don't like black people and the shit they do.
You might want to rewrite that. That is literally the definition of a racist.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Old 12-18-2020, 09:08 AM   #27
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
You might want to rewrite that. That is literally the definition of a racist.
I don't like Trump but that doesn't mean I'm racist against orange people.
Old 12-19-2020, 12:07 AM   #28
bobbylight

Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
lol you as bad as the anti-vaxxers though >.<

the experts say this vaccine has not shown + is no evidence it gives u immunity or stops you from spreading the virus in any way. The sole purpose is to make the symptoms more mild. Lockdown measures have to continue after the vaccine because of this - as per the manufacturers and mr fauci
This is nonsense. The vaccine is 90+% effective in stopping people from getting the virus. You are spreading misinformation and it is stupid ideas like yours that is why more americans will die than need to. Fauci said we should achieve full herd immunity once 85% of the population gets the vaccine.

"I would say 50% would have to get vaccinated before you start to see an impact," Fauci said. "But I would say 75 to 85% would have to get vaccinated if you want to have that blanket of herd immunity."

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...or-early-april
Old 12-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #29
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
besides french kissing our puppies and making casserole outta everything
how yall been?
did ya miss blacky?
Hi Ed!
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 02:40 PM   #30
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
God I hate black people
Worse part of the car is that trans-mission
You'll never be a real woman Pinocchio
your new movie fire though
:random: the Jew Gal Gadot robbed me, WW1984 is trash

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 12-29-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2020, 03:23 PM   #31
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 423 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
You aren’t allowed to criticize movies with female leads... DIDNT you get the memo?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 05:35 PM   #32
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
You aren’t allowed to criticize movies with female leads... DIDNT you get the memo?
Boston?
when is the last time you seen a black person in real life Mick?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #33
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Boston?
when is the last time you seen a black person in real life Mick?
I slept with a black guy last night and he swallowed my load. He's the only black guy I actually like. He's one of my regulars he has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he sees me once in a while. I don't hate all black guys but I do hate the ones mad ignorant.
Old 12-29-2020, 10:04 PM   #34
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I slept with a black guy last night and he swallowed my load. He's the only black guy I actually like. He's one of my regulars he has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he sees me once in a while. I don't hate all black guys but I do hate the ones mad ignorant.
You do realize this forum consists of 99.9% of straight males here

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-30-2020, 04:47 AM   #35
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
All those choices that made no sense whatsoever were, erm, righteous and, errr, stunningly brave.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:38 PM   #36
Spacelab

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person
Yeah it's cool we've decided to go back to Roman times, the whole aesthetic, marble columns, sandals, that whole thing

Trading my Fiesta for a chariot pulled by two horses

Tags